Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Darya Semyonova

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Darya Semyonova

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 23, 2018 8:42 pm

Email:

Good evening! Respected stranger, I want to read how much you are interesting in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? I am Marina. I'm hope to your like my picture. I'm also look man with which my life will quiet and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still have single and yet very tired of such life. So I went to a dating site and get you email. Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Most important is my goal I wish to look a lover to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a man. I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our conversation therefore in more detail I will talk about me later! I will wait your letter! See you soon, Marinka.

Header:

Return-Path: <gen@fuga.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [85.97.54.101])
Subject: Aloha my new friend
Reply-To: Marina Marinulka < Marinavesnyhca@outlook.com>
Errors-To: Marina Marinulka <gen@fuga.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 85.97.54.101
Originating ISP: Turk Telekom
City: Istanbul
Country of Origin: Turkey

Stolen picture received with the message:

The real owner of the picture is Darya Semyonova. The picture is stolen from the real owner Instagram profile.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Marinavesnyhca@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 23, 2018 11:39 pm

Email:

Hey hey my great mate, Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? My name is Marinka. I'm hope to your like my picture. I am also look person with which my life will quiet and astonishing. I am very merry, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still have one and already very tired of that life. So I went to a dating site and got you email. In fact, I'm search for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal I wish to find a lover for my lonely life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a person. I will be happy if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore in greater detail I will write about me later! I will wait your letter! See you later, Marinushka

Header:

Return-Path: <xxx@ono.com> - hacked email address
Received: from smtp3.ono.com (smtp3.ono.com. [62.42.230.163])
Received: from localhost (122.170.118.109) by smtp3.ono.com (9.0.019.09-1)
Subject: Hey there my new mate,
Reply-To: Iam Marinka < Marinavesnyhca@outlook.com>
Errors-To: Iam Marinka <xxx@ono.com>

Originating IP: 122.170.118.109
Originating ISP: Bharti Airtel Ltd., Telemedia Services
City: Mumbai
Country of Origin: India

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

murug0va@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:14 am

Email:

Aloha my new friend! Respected stranger, I want to know how much you are interested in find and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? I'm Marinochka. I'm hope to your like my photo. I'm also search person with whom my life is calm and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of that life. So I come to a dating agency and found you email. In fact, I'm search for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. Most important is my purpose - I wish to search a companion to my lonely life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a person. I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore in greater detail I will talk about myself later! I will wait your letter! See you soon, Marinuska

Header:

Return-Path: <hugohugo@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [180.247.206.101])
Subject: Hi my awesome mate!
Reply-To: Marinka Marinushoka < murug0va@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Marinka Marinushoka <hugohugo@mail.goo.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 180.247.206.101
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Madiun
Country of Origin: Indonesia

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Milayafifa@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:13 pm

Email:

Greetings my awesome mate Dear stranger, I want to know how much you are interested in find and getting acquainted with new and wonderful lady? I am Marinochka. I'm hope to your like my image. I'm also find person with which my life will quiet and wonderful. I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I'm still have one and already very tired of that life. So I went to a dating agency and got you email. In reality, I'm search for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. Most important is my purpose - I wish to find a lover for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are precisely this a person. I will be happy if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our communication therefore in greater detail I will talk about myself later! I will wait your letter! See you soon, Marinushusya,

Header:

Return-Path: <aki8823@tiara.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [118.100.181.109])
Reply-To: Marinulenka Marinulya < Milayafifa@yandex.ru>
Errors-To: Marinulenka Marinulya <aki8823@tiara.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Salut

Originating IP: 118.100.181.109
Originating ISP: Tm Net, Internet Service Provider
City: Petaling Jaya
Country of Origin: Malaysia

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

svetkacocetka@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:07 pm

Email:

Salut stranger. Respected stranger, I want to know how much you interesting in finding and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? I'm Svetlana. I am hope to your like my foto. I'm also look man with whom my life is calm and wonderful. I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I'm still one and very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating site and get you email. In fact, I'm search for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. The main is my purpose - I wish to find a companion for my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a person. I'll be glad if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our later life. Now I do not know how you are interested in continue our talking therefore greater detail I talk about me later! I will wait your letter! See you soon, Svetlanusenka

Header:

Return-Path: <bonjourkurosu2002@coda.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [181.223.179.65])
Subject: Greetings my awesome friend.
Reply-To: Me Svetlana < svetkacocetka@outlook.com>
Errors-To: Me Svetlana <bonjourkurosu2002@coda.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2018 12:00:34

Originating IP: 181.223.179.65
Originating ISP: Claro S.a.
City: Cascavel
Country of Origin: Brazil

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Marinkacinder@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:59 pm

Email:

Salutation my dear man. Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you are interesting in find and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? My name is Marinochka. Iam hope to your like my foto. I am also look man with whom my life will quiet and astonishing. I am very merry, kind and positive woman. But I'm still have single and already very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating agency and get you email. Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Most important is my goal - I want to look a lover to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are it is a person. I'll be happy if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our later life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continue our conversation therefore greater detail I'll talk about myself later! Iwill wait your letter! See you soon, Marinusha!

Header:

Return-Path: <creation@river.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [118.174.91.16])
Reply-To: Fine Marinulya <Marinkacinder@outlook.com>
Errors-To: Fine Marinulya <creation@river.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good afternoon stranger
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 06:11:05

Originating IP: 118.174.91.16
Originating ISP: Tot Public Company Limited
City: Chiang Mai
Country of Origin: Thailand

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Marinabezru@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:48 am

Email:

Woha my awesome pen-friend, Dear stranger, I want to know how much you are interested in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? My name is Marina. I'm hope to your like my picture. I'm also look man with whom my life will quiet and wonderful. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I am still have alone and already very tired of such life. So I go to a dating site and get you email. Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Main is my purpose - I wish to find a companion to my lonely life! I very much hope that you are it's a man. I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment in our future life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continue our communication therefore greater detail Iwill write about myself later! Iwill wait your letter! See you later, Marinusenka

Header:

Return-Path: <yasunaga55@siren.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [109.75.203.3])
Reply-To: Marinuska Marinushoka <Marinabezru@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Marinuska Marinushoka <yasunaga55@siren.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good morning.
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 09:33:59

Originating IP: 109.75.203.3
Originating ISP: Trk Metro Llc
City: Donetsk
Country of Origin: Ukraine

The stolen picture received with the message is the same one posted above.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

yuliyacrasivka@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:48 am

Hello Respected stranger, I want to know how much you are interested in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I am Yuliya. I'm hope to your like my foto. I'm also find man with whom my life is quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have single and yet very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating agency and found you email. Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal - I want to find a companion to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our communication therefore in more detail I will write about me later!

Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: yuliyacrasivka@hotmail.com

I will wait for your answer! See you later, Yuliyunka.

Header:
Return-Path: <mauricemauri2@t-online.de>
Fri, 28 Dec 2018 00:13:57 +0100 (CET)
Received: from localhost (X7IUzqZJQhJpVHxNg8kjKV8Dd2iOAwvvGat8GCwH8nEc5iXyRZietYTWhgEZT5owQ0@[171.76.234.217]) by fwd30.t-online.de with (TLSv1:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA encrypted) esmtp id 1gceqX-38Qx3A0; Fri, 28 Dec 2018 00:13:45 +0100
Reply-To: Nice Yulechka <mauricemauri2@t-online.de>
Errors-To: Nice Yulechka <mauricemauri2@t-online.de>
Subject: Salutation dear man!

Orig IP: 171.76.234.217 | Orig ISP: Bharti Airtel Ltd. As For Gprs Service | City: Lucknow | Country: India

E-mail included the photo in the second post in this topic:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Yuliyafetisov1988@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:04 am

Email:

Hi! Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interesting in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? My name is Yuliya. I'm hope to your like my foto. I'm also look man with whom my life is calm and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I am still have alone and already very tired of that life. So I went to a dating agency and found you email. Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my purpose - I want to find a companion for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a man. I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore in more detail I will write about myself later!

Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: Yuliyafetisov1988@outlook.com

I will wait your letter! See you soon, Yuliyunka!

Return-Path: <hitomi.taiai040819@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (171-100-209-198.static.asianet.co.th [171.100.209.198])
Subject: Hello Darling!
From: Yuliyusya Lady <hitomi.taiai040819@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Yuliyusya Lady <hitomi.taiai040819@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Yuliyusya Lady <hitomi.taiai040819@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 171.100.209.198
Originating ISP: True Internet Co.,ltd.
City: Bangkok
Country of Origin: Thailand

The stolen picture received with the message was already reported here (Aug 06, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Ekaterina.masu@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:46 pm

Email:

Good morning my dear friend, Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you are interested in find and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? My name Katenka. I'm hope to your like my foto. I am also search man with whom my life is quiet and astonishing. I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I'm still have single and already very tired of that life. So I come to a dating agency and get you email. In fact, I'm look for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose I wish to look a companion to my lonely life. I very much hope that you are precisely this a man. I will be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our talking therefore in more detail I will talk about myself later.

If you interested Please reply ONLY to my regular e-mail: Ekaterina.masu@outlook.com

I will wait for your answer! See you soon, Ekaterinuska

Header:

Return-Path: <mt-yuriko2416@almond.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [5.167.160.17])
From: Ekaterinushok Ekaterina <mt-yuriko2416@almond.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Ekaterinushok Ekaterina <mt-yuriko2416@almond.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Ekaterinushok Ekaterina <mt-yuriko2416@almond.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hi there my dear pen-friend
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 22:14:56
Message-ID: <20190122221457.8449.mt-yuriko----@almond.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 5.167.160.17
Originating ISP: Jsc Er-telecom Holding
City: Kirov
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.