Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

beatricehranson@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 20, 2018 1:41 pm

Hello dear,
i have something to tell you
I am Mrs. Beatrice Ransom from Canada.

Please do not Ignore my mail

Header:
Return-Path: <atmcustomercaresenegal@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: Beatricehranson@gmail.com
Sender: atmcustomercaresenegal@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 15:38:34
Subject: From Canada

Dearest One,

I am Mrs. Beatrice Ranson from Canada. I am a dying woman and i decided to donate what I have to you for charity work/assistance for the less privileged people in the society. I am married to Mr. Harrison Ransom who worked with embassy in Canada for Sixteen years before he died in the year of 2015. We were married for Twenty One year without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. I am 42 years old and I was diagnosed of Lung cancer for about 1 year now in which i have been in this hospital for 7 months now.

On February i feel sick, and when i was rush to the hospital the doctor confirm that am suffering from cancer of the Lungs, two months later my illness become so much on me and i was fly from Canada to Federal Medical Center here in United Kingdom for a better treatment.
My illness increased to the level that my Doctor told me face to face that i would not last for the period of 5 months due to cancer problem unless God intervenes, Since then i have no other option then to tell the Doctor to look for a Reverend father that will be praying for me until the day of my death. To God be the glory the doctor told ( Father John Mark ) about my problem.

It was the Father that told me that God will heal me if only i can use my money and give to someone that i don't know for him to use it and start up a charity foundation in his Country in my name, that the prayers of the poor once that the money help will bring healing to me, that is why i decided to make this bold step to contact you.Since my husband died I decided not to remarry because our home was on God's foundation. I and my late husband believed in the Lord Jesus as our personal Savior. When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of Three million Seven Hundred United State Dollars in one of the biggest bank in the world with my name at Bank of America. Presently, this money is still in the bank.

I accept this decision because I do not have any child who will inherit this money after I die. I want your urgent reply to me so that I will give you the deposit receipt which the BANK issued to me, to start the good work of God, for immediate transfer of the money to your account in your country, To be very honest with you, this money i have opened-up to you is totally genuine and 100% risk-free. I am absolutely assuring you that no trouble or problem is involved in this fund either in the short-run or in the long-run because i have told the bank that i will use that money for charity foundation project.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to ( An individual, Organization or a church ) that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want An individual Organization that will use this fund for orphanages, widows and to start up a charity foundation in his Country in my name.I want you to take 30% percent of the total money for your personal use, and 70% of the money will go to my charity foundation project. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.

In the book of Bible, Acts 20:35 "Blessed is the hand that giveth". Exodus 14:14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace". With God all things are possible. I want you and your family to always pray for me because the Lord is my shepherd.
Please kindly respond quickly for further details.
Thanks and God bless you,

I await your urgent reply,
Mrs. Beatrice Ranson.
Note: Please any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.

Photos of woman in hospital bed not posted per our guidelines.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 21, 2018 5:04 pm

Dearest beloved,

Fellowship greetings to you in the name of the most high God. I am truly inspired to receive your response mail today which the lord who brought us together in exalting his name through this benevolence instrument will guide us and give us one spirit and one accord to realize this aspiration to his glory.

My health always troubles me but i believe as God did to the woman with an issue of blood he must surely visit me at his own appointed time, as Job said, i will wait till my change comes. I knew that it is by his stripe i am healed and he was bruised for my transgression, and he has paid all my debts on the cross of Calvary so i have nothing to fear since i am the daughter of a king. Even if he calls me home in this very hour i have no reason to question his purposes. As the bible teaches us that Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth, said the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; and their works do follow them. ( Revelation 14:13).

Please I hope there will be utmost confidence in this transaction? And please always pray for me and the less privileged it is very necessary. I want this money to be transferred to your personal account, i want you to be fast about it because i am very sick, i want the money to be transferred to you as soon as possible.

I will like you to send me your full details like:

1. Your full name
2. Telephone number
3. Your Age
4. Your Occupation
5. Address
6. Nationality

Without much hesitation, i will like you to confirm to me your contact information's to help me present you to the Bank as my next of kin and instructing them to proceed in making the release of the funds to you as my next of kin which a copy will also be forwarded to you.

I may not be often communicating with you due to my present health situation because this messages that i have been writing to you was by the assistance of the nurse sister who God purposely used for assisting me here in the hospital, please always commit her in your daily prayers as you do to me.

Always keep your faith in God and commit this transaction in his guide.
Endless love of God keep enduring with you.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks and God bless you.
Mrs Beatrice Ransom.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 23, 2018 11:23 pm

Dearest Beloved,

Thank you very much for your kind reply again and your willingness to see that my last wish is accomplished. Your response to me, gives me more relief and hope to live again, to God be the glory.

I want to let you know that I have forwarded your personal details to the BANK with Authorization Letter, letting the BANK OF AMERICA to know about you as the person i want my money to be released to, as my new beneficiary before anything happens to me, so that they can officially proceed by attending to you for the immediate release of this money to you.

I have to be honest to tell you that i have never in my life trusted anyone like this before as i have trusted in you and in my spirit, i can feel it that i can trust you very well to be my beneficiary and receive this my money for this charity work for God before i will die.

I want you to always remember the reason why i am doing this is because of my present health condition and i am afraid as the doctor has advised me that i am not going to leave long from now on. So my beloved, in everything i am directing you to do now, do it for me as a family because you are now all i have at this time and i will not like to be disappointed or failed by you.

I want you to contact the Bank immediately and find out what will be the procedure and to get the fund transfer to your account before anything happens to me.

Below is the Bank's contact, contact them with this deposit documents so that they will know that am the one that send you OK:

Here is the email address of the bank:
Chairman of the Board : Brian Moynihan

bankusamerica@usa.com
Bank tel: +13467144242

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER.

All you need to do is to contact the Bank and follow there instructions to enable them commence the transfer immediately and forward this deposit slip to the bank as proof and follow everything they will direct you to do.

Always update me about the transfer so that i can know when the money will be transferred into your account. Immediately After the transfer of the fund to your account, if i am still alive, i will invite you to come and visit me, so that we can see each other face to face before i will die.

Please all you have to do for me now is to make sure that you get this money as fast as possible before anything will happen to me because my condition is getting critical more and more everyday. I am now confident so much in you with all my heart and i want you to handle everything for me as i am directing you.

Please always pray for me and keep me updated as soon as you contact the Bank for the fund transfer. May God be with you and your family.

Your's Beloved Sister,
Mrs. Beatrice Ranson

Same phone number also used by the scammer in these two topics:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66534&p=161555&hilit=13467144242#p161555

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=63785&p=153533&hilit=13467144242#p153533

Phone:
+13467144242
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Bammel, TX
Original network provider* Aerial Communications
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bankusamerica@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 25, 2018 12:00 am

WELCOME TO BANK OF AMERICA
BANK OF AMERICA
Registered in California No. 90312
Registered Office Address:
2127 East 17th Street Santa Ana, CA 92705.
Tel. +13467144242
Email
bankusaamerica@usa.com

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

Sir/Madam

I have been directed by the director of Foreign
Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect of your
email received. Actually we have earlier been told about
you by the Mrs Ranson and according to her she said that she want to us,
to transfer her money which is the sum of $3.7m to you, for charity foundation project.
So because of this you have to understand that this is the great bank of America,
and as such we have to make sure that everything about this transfer is well documented to avoid
any inconvenience. Now according to the new law of United State of America banking rules and regulation.
Before our bank will transact any business
concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like
you to send the followings.
1.A copy of your identity card, we mean Government issued identity card or
your international passport.

2.You have to print out the transfer form attached in this mail and fill it very well.
Under that transfer form you will put your signature, Mrs Ranson will sign as well.
And finally because Mrs Ranson is now in the Hospital in London,
and we don't know her condition of health right now,
You have to ask her to look for a London based lawyer for you that will also sign the document
for you and also send you his United Kingdom Barrister License certificate.
Listen with the signature of the Lawyer from London and his Barrister License certificate,
it will cover the transfer, so that even if Mrs Ranson did not survive the Cancer sickness,
This bank must transfer the said amount to you without any delay.
These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and
successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48 hours
at reception of these transfer form back from you with all the signatures on it.
Make sure that you fill your account details very well in that form.
We promise to give our customers
the best of our services. Should you have any question(s),
please contact our Chairman of the board, Mr Brian Moynihan
telephone number for more directives /clarifications.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr Brian Moynihan
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept).

....................................................................................................................................
This email is private and confidential, its contents are the property of Bank of America. It is solely for the named addressee. Any unauthorized use or interception of this email, or the review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon the contents of this email, by persons or entities other than the intended recipient, is prohibited. Save for communications relating to the official business of Bank of America, if you are not the named addressee please notify us immediately by replying this email and delete this email and any attached files. Bank of America accepts no liability for any loss or damage whether direct or indirect or consequential, however caused, whether by negligence or otherwise, which may result directly or indirectly from this communication or any attached files
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bankusamerica@usa.com beatricehranson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 26, 2018 12:22 am

WELCOME TO BANK OF AMERICA
BANK OF AMERICA
Registered in California No. 90312
Registered Office Address:
2127 East 17th Street Santa Ana, CA 92705.
Tel. +13467144242
Email
bankusaamerica@usa.com

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

Sir/Madam

I have been directed by the director of Foreign
Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect of your
email received. Actually we have earlier been told about
you by the Mrs Ranson and according to her she said that she want to us,
to transfer her money which is the sum of $3.7m to you, for charity foundation project.
So because of this you have to understand that this is the great bank of America,
and as such we have to make sure that everything about this transfer is well documented to avoid
any inconvenience. Now according to the new law of United State of America banking rules and regulation.
Before our bank will transact any business
concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like
you to send the followings.
1.A copy of your identity card, we mean Government issued identity card or
your international passport.

2.You have to print out the transfer form attached in this mail and fill it very well.
Under that transfer form you will put your signature, Mrs Ranson will sign as well.
And finally because Mrs Ranson is now in the Hospital in London,
and we don't know her condition of health right now,
You have to ask her to look for a London based lawyer for you that will also sign the document
for you and also send you his United Kingdom Barrister License certificate.
Listen with the signature of the Lawyer from London and his Barrister License certificate,
it will cover the transfer, so that even if Mrs Ranson did not survive the Cancer sickness,
This bank must transfer the said amount to you without any delay.
These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and
successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48 hours
at reception of these transfer form back from you with all the signatures on it.
Make sure that you fill your account details very well in that form.
We promise to give our customers
the best of our services. Should you have any question(s),
please contact our Chairman of the board, Mr Brian Moynihan
telephone number for more directives /clarifications.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr Brian Moynihan
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept).

....................................................................................................................................
This email is private and confidential, its contents are the property of Bank of America. It is solely for the named addressee. Any unauthorized use or interception of this email, or the review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon the contents of this email, by persons or entities other than the intended recipient, is prohibited. Save for communications relating to the official business of Bank of America, if you are not the named addressee please notify us immediately by replying this email and delete this email and any attached files. Bank of America accepts no liability for any loss or damage whether direct or indirect or consequential, however caused, whether by negligence or otherwise, which may result directly or indirectly from this communication or any attached files.

The bank told me they have already sent an email to you regarding the transaction, please check your mail very well and forward me the email you receive from the bank
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 26, 2018 11:13 pm

Dear attached here is the bank transfer form, please fill it immediately and forward it back to me to sign on it and lawyer, hurry up please

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 28, 2018 10:06 pm

Dearest Beloved,
Fellowship greetings to you in the name of the most high God. I am truly inspired to receive your response mail today sorry for my late reply due to nurse that use to help me was on night duty,

Dear i have confirm the bank transfer form correctly, and i have also sign it for the transfer, so you have to hurry up now and contact the lawyer immediately to sing his signature on that bank transfer form and also help us to send his Barrister License certificate, as demanded from the Bank Of America for a quick and
successful transfer of the fund into your account within 48 hours, after reception of these transfer form back from you with all the signatures on it.
Below here is the lawyer contact
His contact in formations are as follows,
Name... Dr. Barrister Pascal Williams.
E-mail address ( barristerpascalwilliams@gmail.com ) or ( baristerpascalwilliams@outlook.com )

Dear please contact the lawyer immediately and get back to me ok

Your's Beloved Sister,
Mrs. Beatrice Ranson.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barristerpascalwilliams@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 29, 2018 8:40 pm

ATTENTION

SIR

SEQUEL TO THE MAIL WHICH I RECEIVED TODAY IN MY NOBLE LAW-FIRM ON HOW TO SIGN THE TRANSFER
FORM FOR YOU AND ALSO SEND YOU A COPY OF MY BARRISTER LICENSE CERTIFICATE.
WELL I GOT A CALL YESTERDAY FROM THE REVEREND FATHER ABOUT THIS
AND I PROMISE HIM THAT I WILL SIGN THE DOCUMENT FOR YOU AND ALSO GIVE YOU A COPY OF
MY LAWYER'S LICENSE.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT MY LAW FIRM HAVE RULES THAT IS GUIDING IT AND ONE OF IT IS THAT
WE CAN NOT RENDER OUR SERVICE TO ANY CLIENT THAT IS NOT REGISTERED IN OUR LAW FIRM.
SO BECAUSE OF THIS, FOR ME TO SIGN THE DOCUMENT FOR YOU AND ALSO SEND YOU MY BARRISTER LICENSE CERTIFICATE, YOU HAVE TO REGISTER YOUR NAME WITH THE SUM OF NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS ONLY. (£950 POUNDS )
YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY BY ( MONEY GRAM ) WITH YOUR OWN CURRENCY WITH THIS MY INFORMATION BELOW.

Here is the information that you will use to send the Nine Hundred And Fifty Pounds ( £950 pounds ) by ( MONEY GRAM OFFICE )

Receiver Name === Pascal Williams

Country ===== United Kingdom

ONCE YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP WITH THE TRANSFER FORM WHICH I WILL SIGN AND SEND IT BACK TO YOU TOGETHER WITH MY BARRISTER LICENSE CERTIFICATE WHICH YOU WILL SEND TO THE BANK FOR THEM TO TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT OK.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR. (DR.) PASCAL WILLIAMS.
( PRINCIPAL PARTNER ). (ESQ)
NO 37 ST. ANDREW SQUARE LONDON.

Header:
Return-Path: <barristerpascalwilliams@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
From: BARRISTER PASCAL WILLIAMS <barristerpascalwilliams@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 07:44:15
Subject: BARRISTER PASCAL WILLIAMS LAW FIRM.

ATTENTION

SIR

SEQUEL TO THE MAIL WHICH I RECEIVED TODAY IN MY NOBLE LAW-FIRM ON HOW TO SIGN THE TRANSFER
FORM FOR YOU AND ALSO SEND YOU A COPY OF MY BARRISTER LICENSE CERTIFICATE.
WELL I GOT A CALL YESTERDAY FROM THE REVEREND FATHER ABOUT THIS
AND I PROMISE HIM THAT I WILL SIGN THE DOCUMENT FOR YOU AND ALSO GIVE YOU A COPY OF
MY LAWYER'S LICENSE.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT MY LAW FIRM HAVE RULES THAT IS GUIDING IT AND ONE OF IT IS THAT
WE CAN NOT RENDER OUR SERVICE TO ANY CLIENT THAT IS NOT REGISTERED IN OUR LAW FIRM.
SO BECAUSE OF THIS, FOR ME TO SIGN THE DOCUMENT FOR YOU AND ALSO SEND YOU MY BARRISTER LICENSE CERTIFICATE, YOU HAVE TO REGISTER YOUR NAME WITH THE SUM OF NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS ONLY. (£950 POUNDS )
YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY BY ( MONEY GRAM ) WITH YOUR OWN CURRENCY WITH THIS MY INFORMATION BELOW.

Here is the information that you will use to send the Nine Hundred And Fifty Pounds ( £950 pounds ) by ( MONEY GRAM OFFICE )

Receiver Name === Pascal Williams
Country ===== United Kingdom

ONCE YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP WITH THE TRANSFER FORM WHICH I WILL SIGN AND SEND IT BACK TO YOU TOGETHER WITH MY BARRISTER LICENSE CERTIFICATE WHICH YOU WILL SEND TO THE BANK FOR THEM TO TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT OK.

NO 37 ST. ANDREW SQUARE LONDON. ( 2ND-FLOOR ).
EMAIL ADDRESS ( barristerpascalwilliams@gmail.com ).
( baristerpascalwilliams@outlook.com )
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 30, 2018 9:19 pm

LISTEN VERY CAREFUL I REPEAT AGAIN AND AGAIN TO YOU THAT MY LAW FIRM HAVE RULES AND REGULATION , IF YOU WANT MY HELP, YOU HAVE TO HURRY UP AND SEND THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY BEFORE I CAN MOVE ANY FURTHER IN THIS ISSUE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 31, 2018 10:04 pm

ATTENTION

SIR

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL REGARDING THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS YOU WILL USE TO MADE THE PAYMENT IS BELOW HERE

Name: Florin D.
Acct No: 1170XXXX
Sort: 117996
IBAN; GB62HLFX1179961170XXXX
BANK: HALIFAX
BIC : HLFXGB21
Box 722 : leeds Ls1 9GG

NO 37 ST. ANDREW SQUARE LONDON. ( 2ND-FLOOR ).
EMAIL ADDRESS ( barristerpascalwilliams@gmail.com ).
( baristerpascalwilliams@outlook.com )
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.