Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Seaman Stephen Murphy

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:34 am

np_lorimer@hotmail.co.uk

On dmf:

Hi I have been looking through many partner recommendations lately and find yours special and interesting we might get along really well. If you feel the same way, just write back to me lest give it a try. Looking for serious relationship that will lead to good marriage. You can check mine and see if it matches with yours. How long have you been here? Any luck so far? I just joined and got approved. I will be happy to know more about you and have communication with you via email. Could you please send me your email address to enlighten you more about me with my photos? I will be waiting for your reply. Regards, probably we are already as friends. Nick

Profile elements:

Nickmam2322 - no picture
- 51 y/o male
- Mancherster, United Kingdom
- English, English, English
- Miltary
- Have 1 children

Description:
believe I was born to be of service to others, I feel most at peace and most alive when making a difference in another's life. I find the divine in nature; I value knowledge, justice, mercy and truth. I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly...I believe in honor, manners, ethics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities.

Ideal match description:
I'm looking for a woman who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship that will lead to marriage. Am not just looking for someone to be with or just a one night stand but a woman who will be there for me, who will be very loving, honest, caring and committed to home, marriage and family
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Nicholas Lorimer <np_lorimer@hotmail.co.uk>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:40 am

Email:

My dear,
Nice reading from you through the site, I Will love to know more about you, your profile seems great and wonderful. A good American Friend friend of mine got me started on this dating platform as a way of finding the woman of my life seems my work nature kept me extremely busy. I'm Major-General Nicholas Patrick Lorimer of British Army currently on deployment in Kabul I was commissioned into the Royal Regiment of Artillery in 1979, I got educated in Queens College, Oxford. Born on 15th April 1961 in Catholic Religion home Bulgaria, I got Bulgaria-British accent. I was commissioned into the Green Howards from Sandhurst in 1982 when I was 21 years, served with the 1st Battalion in Hong Kong, Germany and Libya, after working in the Ministry of Defiance, returned to the Battalion as a company commander, serving in currently in Kabul, Afghanistan, this is my 30years in service planning to resign. It is wise starting to get a date for marriage and a friend directed me here that's why am on this site. I am Widower with a child. My Wife died few years ago in auto crash. John Kenneth my son's studying Petroleum Engineering in University of Alberta Canada. He is nice and intelligent boy I take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy.
My dear Seeing I'm heading back home soon, that also gives me a 'different' perspective. I generally socialize outside of the military community since I'm a widower and my peers are pretty much all married with children. I'm an avid athlete, having played most sports at one time or another just to keep fit, everything from Adventure racing to Waffle ball! These days I mostly play rugby and lift weights. Someday I'll move back home to be able to surf, paddle and dive like I love to do. Due to the kind of task I've got now, I can't visit the site often, probably if you don't mind we can chat instantaneously through SKYPE messenger platform, which will make us feel closer chatting instantly back and forth. I'm not in a hurry to find the love of my life, but I don't want to wait for months or more years because life is too short to spend it alone. The passion, beauty and excitement of being with the one you love is so wonderful. What I want is to find one that is right for me and understand what bothers me most in this life and what is inside it and how you feel, I want to meet one that is romantic, serious and down to earth at the same time, a woman who likes to laugh and enjoy the outdoors, who truly wants to be a wife and believes in the sanctity of marriage, who is honest, loyal, trustworthy and totally devoted to her man. Who is willing to try new things? I'll like to know more about you with your photos, I'm hoping to read from you soon with your photos.
What do you do for a living?
Skepy: np_lorimer
Email: np_lorimer@hotmail.co.uk
Hugs and kisses.
________________________________________________________________________________
{British Army Major General Nicholas Patrick Lorimer}
All MOD information systems are liable to a recording and monitoring regime intended to maintain security and to ensure that Army internet services remain secured. This includes automated and manual audit procedures to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Any information recorded is not used to identify individual users or their usage habits unless required for duly authorized security or law enforcement activities. Raw data logs are used and retained for no other purposes. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on these services are strictly prohibited and are punishable under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.

Pictures:

Header:

Received: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 16:42:31 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [24.14.194.48]
Subject: From Nicholas

Originating IP: 24.14.194.48
Originating ISP: Comcast Cable
City: Markham
Country of Origin: United States
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:18 pm

abusing stolen photos of Seaman Stephen Murphy. His stolen pictures are abused online in romance scams for years and they will be likely used in the future, despite of the fact that the real owner of the pictures died this year...

james_3100@hotmail.com

On net log,

Hello
How are You doing my dear friend,It so nice to be on this site and a pleasure for me to meet someone like you here, I am so glad to meet you here and as you know i am here for friendship and if possible something more important,I will very much pleased if we can meet online and have a chat and get to know more about each other....Thank You and i hope to hear from you soon

James Kiss You

james_3100@hotmail.com
I will be very happy if you can also add me and so we can meet and chat when you are online and get to know more about each other ...

Profile elements:

jamesrmorgan aka James R Morgan - one picture with a strawberry in chocolate
male - 55 years, Washington, United States
Active since 21 October 2012.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

james_3100@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:21 pm

Online activity:

On Facebook,
James R Morgan aka james.rmorgan.10 - no picture
Worked at US Military
Male
Active since October 20.

On Tagged,
James R, 55
New York, NY

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

James R Morgan <james_3100@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:30 am

Email:

Yes.. how are you doing xxx.. so glad to hear form you .. well do you have yahoo or hotmail or skype. we can have online chat and get to know much about ourselves ok.. ????

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [212.85.205.38]
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 15:26:57 -0700

Originating IP: 212.85.205.38
Originating ISP: Africa Online Ghana Ltd
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

FrankColton50@gmail.com

Unread postby TPB » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:28 pm

Hello how are you doing I hope everything is alright with you
Well my dear I'm Frank Colton General Commander of U.S Army and i have been in the army for about 30 years..And i have been in Afghanistan for about 4 years for peacekeeping so i have some few weeks to retire from the army so that i can meet my soul mate , And i don't care about the distance or the age because distance is a way and age is also a number. All is about who can make you happy and also trust you and treat you like a queen. Well am the only son of my late parents. I am a widowed with only one Son call James. He is a good Boy and I love him so much.. he is 13 years old.

Well i want you to know that you are the only woman that I write to and am kind with you.. Know ones know more about me only you after.. I'm 52 and survive on my own financially. I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without that someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the "grand passion." In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people, loves to laugh,...

I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks, and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky. They're usually interesting...I want to meet someone who is kind and enjoyable to be with.I know love takes time and am in no hurry. I have the rest of my life, that should be enough time.. She would have to be a woman of integrity, honest, confident, kind and with a sense of humor. Needless to say an intelligent woman who is able to converse on several subjects without getting into passionate arguments all the time. very affectionate,easy going, understands, trustworthy, family oriented and supportive. she should be fun-loving and love to laugh...

Being through worst pain in relationship is not all that easy sharing it with people simply because it hurts. through that I have learn a lot from my past. There is no going to be turning back into old life style.I believe either of us had in mind of meeting someone special online but it has just come to pass with our personality description towards learning few thing about each other. I'm ready to falling in love with someone special who ever that happens to be.. there are few qualities which talks about genuine woman in relationship, such as faithfulness,loyalty, trustworthy, Honesty, respectful etc. guess having those qualities in relationship can really help a lot. I am not looking to fill a void in my life, I am looking for my soul mate. I am a young looking for my age to which I am very grateful for. I do not play mind games and i cant afford to be played as that will be really hard on me. What you see is what you get with me..I'm not sure exactly what they mean by personal habits, but I will take a shot here. Some personal habits include a fairly strutted, organized lifestyle. I like order in my life, but not to the point of being obsessive about it....I have a dry wit, but I do have a serious side, and I try to balance the two. I'm mostly serious at work or when the situation is warranted. Some of my hobbies include cooking, gardening, reading and fishing. Also, swimming and playing golf in the summertime. I enjoy watching football and golf, I enjoy attending sporting events, going to the theater and eating out, to name a few. I'm not sure if this answered the question. I love traveling, new and unknown in nature, life and people... I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered...

My philosophy of life is to always try and find the good in people and be open minded. I am a passionate, intelligent, fun loving lady who has a touch of class and a young point of view. Have learned to take life as it comes, know who I am and where I am going. I love to have adventures, large or small, and am looking for someone to share them with. I enjoy doing anything that keeps me outdoors in the sunshine and wind, especially anything near, in or on the water. If it is in Ontario's cottage country all the better. I enjoy travel and exploring new places, everything from exotic trips to jumping in the car and seeing what is around the next corner and would love to share that with someone who feels the same way. I enjoy all types of music, concerts, live theater, movies, having great conversations and listening to other people's perspectives. I enjoy a healthy, active lifestyle and like to keep myself busy with projects and activities... I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right.

It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly...I believe in honor, manners, ethics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities in my friends. I also have a quiet side and am quite content staying home especially if I have someone to snuggle up with. I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and financially. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship...Am not just looking for someone to be with or just a one night stand but a partner who will be there for me and my son, who will be very loving, honest, caring and committed to home, marriage and family...I love to watch TV sports rather than participate. I love wrestling. I want to travel the US visit all of the states and do things in each state. I love to go to the theater and see Broadway musicals. I love animals not snakes and reptiles though I have a puppy that I love. I want to be with close friends.

I want to have romantic dinners. be with the person I love, snuggling. Love to play around on the computer and learn things. I care about the wildlife. I want to travel to see new places and take a cruise. I like to do crafts an appreciate things that are home made. I love eating out. I like country music.. I would like a partner who likes to travel and enjoys going to the movies and concerts. I do think it's important for partners to have individual interests that their partner respects.That will share life with it's routines, adventures, highs and lows. Will plan with me for our future and to grow old together. Taking a long walk together along the beaches...my person habits are, Punctuality, kindness, good listener, loyalty, caring, cleanliness, love of learning, willing to try new things, explore, listen, communicate...and in general just being committed and disciplined... my dear is, Finding my soul mate and live happily ever after, if there is such a thing or it maybe wishful thinking. I want to find that special woman to share my life with. I know that there is a kind, warm and genuine woman who could be my very best friend and I look forward to meeting her. I have a pretty great life right now, but I think it could be even better with a friend and partner to travel with me on the rest of life's journey! That will be a dream to come true!.... I hate to be with someone who is constantly un happy about their life. Someone who is cocky and overly interested in their physical appearance. Someone who engages in sex outside a committed relationship and impatient to people in any situation. The best thing in life can never be kept; they must be given away to someone so special and they are a smile,a kiss and love...

I think am writing too much huh ! Well tell me more about you too? Well hope to hear from you soon.. Take very good care of your self and try to tell me all about your self because i have nothing to hide from you.. stay bless. kisses and hugs.. Frank , byeee
TPB
New survivor

Re: FrankColton50@gmail.com

Unread postby TPB » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:53 pm

This was a chat through Gmail that first day. I've taken many of my posts out, but this shows some of the interaction, rather than just copy and paste email. I noticed this first chat that when I asked questions of "him" he was evasive or had "internet problems." He had never counted on meeting someone who had quite a lot of knowledge of the military. ;-)

frankcolton50@mail.com: I lost my wife through car accident with my son living with me., there are allot of people here who like to be in a relationship with me but am careful because i dont have believe on them and i dont want anyone to broke my heart. But that is life and i have had what is more more that in my life
So I've to move on with another life with a special understanding woman for a serious Relationship which can lead as to married and friendship to see where the future will hold us too..
12:47 PM me: So, where did you grow up Frank?
12:49 PM : In Arizona
me: and no one plans on having heart broken...I understand cautiousness. I don't think we are all that different in that regard as human beings.
Are you regular army or ng? or reserve
12:51 PM frankcolton50: As we are on peacekeeping we are regular
me: which base did you deploy from?
1:02 PM frankcolton50 Tell me more about your self ..
1:03 PM me: I feel as if I've been doing all the talking, Frank, and still wanting to know some of the answers to my questions :)
1:07 PM frankcolton50: I'm very sorry I had internet problems, What I am looking for in a partner?Love me for who I'm and i promise to love her back,,sincere,honest trust,loyalty and good sense of humor
1:09 PM me: did you have that in your marriage to your son's mom/your wife?
1:11 PM frankcolton50: Florida united state.. Yes but I lost her so I've to move on with same serious woman who will love me for who I'm and trust me forever
1:12 PM me: are you looking for someone just like her? or are you open to a different personality in a woman.....who can be herself?
1:13 PM unique in relationship to you and ultimately your son?
Forgive me for my directness in asking that question. I hope you can understand why I would do so.
1:15 PM frankcolton50: It's okay .. I think I'm looking for a good woman with a good heart, serious honest woman a woman who can love me forever that's all
1:16 PM me: You are based out of Florida?? I am unaware of any Army out of FL I know it's heavy with AF and Navy and Coasties.
1:17 PM frankcolton50m: Oh that's good and how long have you been working with the army ?
1:22 PM frankcolton50: Oh that sounds hardwork lol. Well I've spent much of my life time in U.S.. Arizona)before i was assigned this mission. am ready to relocate to anywhere that i will find my soul mate
me: where is your son right now?
You said he is how old?
1:23 PM frankcolton50: He's 13 years old living with takecare in Arizona now
1:24 PM He's my only son I mean he's all I have in this world
me: but you were in FL??
I think I am confused. LOL
It must be hard to be away.
1:26 PM frankcolton50m: I've stay there before I came to arizona I've my own house in arizona that were my son James lives now. I hope you understand me ?
1:27 PM me: why would I not understand you?
1:28 PM frankcolton50: I just ask because I want you to understand me well
1:29 PM My son have some times be teasing me to find woman .... to be my wife and when i come home,i will like to start a new life with my partner by established a business over there
me: sometimes, I have to admit, things seem to be a bit disjointed communicatively speaking....
1:30 PM what kind of business are you interested in starting?
1:31 PM frankcolton50: Oh I want to find my soul mate first before we will think about that together I hop you get me right ?
1:33 PM me: what part of az is home? what city? you said you own your own home there.
1:47 PM frankcolton50: Sorry I have bad connection today Yes I live in my own house in (Rio Verde, I do prefer intelligence ,humor and honesty.I consider myself an easy going person, soft, warm, romantic,spontaneous, caring, affectionate, detail oriented. I love to make people smile and happy.Am here looking for some one who i will share my life and also understand things easily.i want some one who don't get angry easily.
me: getting angry easily doesn't solve anything. so much time is wasted on hurtful words.
frankcolton50: Oh okay so What have you learned from past relationships..?
1:53 PM me: To trust my gut instinct and not get caught up in the spit polish shine of it all in the beginning....
to take things slowly and watch them develop, instead of jumping too quickly into something before it's appropriate.
to give and take and be patient in the process of that.
1:56 PM frankcolton50: I have learned from past experiences that honesty and listening are very important. Communication is important. Never try and change that person but take them with all their faults. Be caring and thoughtful. Never go to bed mad or angry. Discovering new things together day to day helps keep the relationship alive...
1:57 PM how long were you married?
1:58 PM frankcolton50m: I married my wife when I was 25 years old and it end up 5 years ago
1:59 PM me: for 22 yrs you were married?
frankcolton50: yah
2:00 PM me: you had your son later in the marriage...
no girls, just one boy?
2:01 PM frankcolton50: Yes only one boy called James
me: when did you join the military? straight from high school?
college? break in service?
2:03 PM frankcolton50: I've master degree .. what about you ??
me: really? so where did you go to school for your undergrad? in what ? and then your Masters? In?
2:12 PM frankcolton50: What level of education did you attain/have you attained? I have attained . University of Florida
2:14 PM frankcolton50: ...am looking for the same serious relationship that will lead to the future ...a woman i can call my wife my everything someone i can share my life with someone i can all my true lover
me: Yes, you've said that several times.
2:15 PM so, what is your undergraduate degree? and your Masters degree?
2:20 PM frankcolton50om: Nice, I am not here for games, want a life partner for a monogamous relationship..
2:21 PM me: that is a good thing. too many play games.
6 minutes
2:36 PM frankcolton50@: Hello are you still there sorry my intrenet went off again but I'm ready to leave my office now
2:37 PM But I'll like to chat with you again tomorrow I like talking with you and I'll delete my profile on that dating site now because I don't want to talk to anyone ealse again
2:38 PM and I want you to do the samething I'll send you an email to get to know more about each other
2:39 PM I hope to hear from you again take care of your self and I don't want to talk to anyone ok kindly delete your profile on the dating site ok I hope to talk with you again tomorrow
TPB
New survivor

Re: FrankColton50@gmail.com (PICTURES HE SENT)

Unread postby TPB » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:04 pm

TPB
New survivor

Re: FrankColton50@gmail.com

Unread postby TPB » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:06 pm

Sent Nov 6th
I hope you are doing well and also having a loving day my dear..Yes Got all emails you sent me and I'm very happy to ready it.. I am now in the office working on some files and documents my dear and i am replying to your email now..In the first place, thanks so much for the wonderful communication we are having now my dear and i think its such a pleasure knowing each other this way...

For your information, i am no more on the lavelife site and i was taken my profile off when i came across you the other time since my work as a soldier in Afghanistan now doesn't allow me to be there because of security reasons and i was there the other day to just give a try and see whether something could have worked for me, and you are also the first person i had contact with and lucky for me you also answered me when i contacted you but for now i am no more on that site..

I was waiting for you to come on for a chat and hope you will be back very soon for a chat or you can also tell me the time you will be on again so that we can chat on gmail as that would be easy and also help us to share photos and know more about each other and see how best this can work for us since we both don't know what the future will bring us....

I'm still waiting for you to come back I'll never talk to anyone I promise , I will now end here and continue my work and hope you write soon.
TPB
New survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Seaman Stephen Murphy

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Thanks for your report. The boy in the photos is Alika from focusagencyhawaii.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.