Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bgsmithesq@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

willsberforceb@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 15, 2017 10:41 pm

Attn:

I am still waiting to hear from you to know you are to send the fee for tax clearance,once you get back to me that you i'll be able to make the payment now i will give you an account where you i'll be sending the fee to enable them release the tax clearance for you, and once that is done the bank will make the transfer to your account within 72 HOURS the account will credited with immediate effect.

am still waiting for the payment today,this is to inform this is the account below to make the transfer

BANK:HANG SENG BANK HONG KONG,
NO.83 DES VOEUX ROAD, CENTRAL HONG KONG,
SWIFT,HASEHKHH,
ACCT.NO.369211503883,
ACCT.NAME, HK LONGWORLD SUPPLY CHAIN LIMITED,.
ADD, UNIT D ,16/F CHEUK NANG PLAZA 250 HENNESSY ROAD WANCHAI HONG KONG.

Once you make the payment send me the payment slip.

So am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible to enable us proceed with this transactions

Thanks
BROKER WILLSBERFORCE
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gulfcoastbank@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 15, 2017 10:44 pm

Attention:

What is going on with you and the lawyer about Tax have you send the fee to him to get the tax for you which is what holding your fund not be credited into your account now and please if you have not send the fee to the lawyer please make sure you send it today to him eo enable us to credit your account and once that is done we the bank will make the transfer to your account within 72 HOURS the account will credited with immediate effect

We are waiting to hear your urgent response to enable us to proceed of crediting your account.

Thanks,
Mr.Tim Manfred
Director, Business Manager - Hedge Funds/ Telex Dept.
Gulf Coast Bank Trust Co..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

willsberforceb@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 29, 2017 9:22 pm

NOTE YOU ARE THE REAL OWNER OF THE FUND NOW AND THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN APPROVAL ON NAME,THIS FUND IS READY NOW TO GO INTO YOUR ACCOUNT ONCE YOU SEND THE FEE FOR THE TAX CLEARANCE YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CREDITED IMMEDIATELY.YOU HAVE TO DO ANY THING IN YOUR POWER TO SEND THE FEE.

This is no notify you once the TAX clearance is been release under 24hours the bank will credit your account with immediately effect,So when are going to send the fee?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gulfcoastbank@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 30, 2017 10:07 pm

Attention:

What is going on with you and the lawyer about Tax have you send the fee to him to get the tax for you which is what holding your fund not be credited into your account now and please if you have not send the fee to the lawyer please make sure you send it today to him eo enable us to credit your account and once that is done we the bank will make the transfer to your account within 72 HOURS the account will credited with immediate effect

We are waiting to hear your urgent response to enable us to proceed of crediting your account. This is to inform you we the Gulf Coast Bank Trust Co are not happy with the way you are handing this transaction and from now to friday if we do not hear any good news from you are about the tax we will cancel this transaction

Thanks,
Mr.Tim Manfred
Director, Business Manager - Hedge Funds/Telex Dept.
Gulf Coast Bank Trust Co..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

willsberforceb@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:24 am

Attn:

I am still waiting to hear from you to know you are to send the fee for tax clearance,once you get back to me that you i'll be able to make the payment now i will give you an account where you i'll be sending the fee to enable them release the tax clearance for you, and once that is done the bank will make the transfer to your account within 72 HOURS the account will credited with immediate effect.

am still waiting for the payment today,this is to inform this is the account below to make the transfer

BANK Name:HSBC BANK HONGKONG
ADD:1QUEEN’S ROAD CENTRAL,HONGKONG
ACCOUNT NUMBER:817733348838
SWIFT CODE:HSBCHKHHHKH
CODE:004
ACCOUNT NAME:HP POWER BAG.CO.LTMITED

Once you make the payment send me the payment slip.

So am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible to enable us proceed with this transactions

Thanks
BROKER WILLSBERFORCE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stevechrister286@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 06, 2018 10:11 pm

Authorization
People
Bar G. Noah <stevechrister286@yahoo.com> Today at 17:14
To
Message body
Attn Beneficiary,
Did you authorize Mr Williams , who presented document of claim purported to have been signed by you for the release of your part-payment Ready for shipment to your home ???? he is Claiming the fund while the Beneficiary Still Valid in your Name. If you did not give any Authorization to Mr Williams , kindly get back to us withing 48hrs and reconfirm the below info as your funds have arrived States now

(1)Your Full Name=============
(2)Mobile Phone Number======
(3)Current Home Address========
(4)Fax Number================
(5)Country====================
(6)City======================
(7)Age/Occupation ==============

Call Dr Roland the shipping agent on his number immediately (202)735-3951 or email him on royalhorseshipping@gmail.com for instructions and delivery of your box before he leaves States for Australia,and on no account should you tell him that your box contains funds because I have already told him that it contains family belongings and please update me as soon as you communicate with him...

Yours faithfully,
Noah G
London UK
Phone: +447031996257
44 7024057388
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

kamalalfscal78@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:49 pm

Authorization
People
Barrister G Smith <kamalalfscal78@yahoo.com> Today at 12:48
Reply-To: Barrister G Smith <kamalalfscal78@yahoo.com>
Message body
Attn Beneficiary,
Did you authorize Mr Williams,who presented document of claim purported to have been signed by you for the release of your part-payment Ready for shipment to your home ???? he is Claiming the fund while the Beneficiary Still Valid in your Name. If you did not give any Authorization to Mr Williams,kindly get back to us withing 48hrs and reconfirm the below info as your funds have arrived States now

Yours faithfully,
Noah G
London UK
+447024057388
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

ugochiodom78@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 23, 2019 4:49 pm

Authorization
People
Bar Paul W.Brown <ugochiodom78@gmail.com> 17 May at 1:26 PM
Reply-To: paulwattie78@yahoo.com
BCC
Message body
Attn Beneficiary,
Did you authorize Mr Lucas who presented document of claim purported to have been signed by you for the release of your part-payment ready for shipment to your home? He is Claiming the fund while the beneficiary is Still Valid in your Name. If you did not give any Authorization to Mr Lucas ,please kindly get back to us withing 48hrs and reconfirm the below info as your funds have arrived States now.

Yours faithfully,
Bar Paul W.Brown
London UK
Wayne

anelupaul57@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:49 pm

YOUR INHERITANCE PAYMENT

Paul Anelu <anelupaul57@gmail.com>
Reply-To: anelupaul57@gmail.com
Bcc:

13 Jul at 01:34

Attention:Beneficiary !!!!!

Dear respected one,

THIS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED INSTRUCTION WITH YOUR PAYMENT FILE FROM OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY TO TRANSFER YOUR INHERITANCE PAYMENT US$32,500,000.00 TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN BY TOMORROW AS SOON AS ALL CHARGES IS DEDUCTED.

PLEASE RE-CONFIRM YOUR BANK INFORMATION TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE DURING THE TRANSFER BY MONDAY. WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFER YOUR INHERITANCE PAYMENT OF US$32,500,000.00 TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BY TOMORROW AND THE TRANSFER CONFIRMATION SLIPS WILL BE SENT TO YOU FOR YOUR EASY CONFIRMATION.

AS A MATTER OF URGENCY YOU ARE ADVISED TO MAKE A PAYMENT OF US$398.00 BEEN PAYMENT OF DEDUCTION FEE.

THE DEDUCTION FEE OF US$398.00 WILL ENABLE THIS BANK TO OBTAIN AN AFFIDAVIT AND STAMP DUTIES FROM HIGH COURT OF NIGERIA, WHICH WILL EMPOWER US TO DEDUCT ALL CHARGES AND PREPARE YOUR DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE THAT WILL SHOW THAT ALL CHARGES HAVE BEEN DEDUCTED AND YOU WILL NOT PAY ANY OTHER FEE.

YOU ADVISED TO SEND THE DEDUCTION FEE OF US$398.00 TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WITH THE NAME OF THE OFFICER IN CHARGE, CHIDINMA QUEEN ONYEBUCHI , LAGOS NIGERIA,

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THIS PAYMENT FROM YOU TODAY, WE WILL DEDUCT ALL CHARGES AND YOUR BALANCE WILL BE REMITTED TO YOUR ACCOUNT BY MONDAY MORNING AND THE TRANSFER DETAILS WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOU FOR YOUR EASY CONFIRMATION WITH YOUR BANK.

HERE IS THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM INFORMATION

RECEIVER NAME:CHIDINMA QUEEN ONYEBUCHI .
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA

SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
AMOUNT: US$398.00

ACT ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS, I AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS E-MAIL +2347050858541 TO DISCUSS WAY FORWARD.

REGARDS AND GOD BLESS YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

Dr Paul Anelu
FOREIGN OPERATION DEPARTMENT
For: AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP
Wayne

ashareefalemadi67@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:46 pm

Authorization

Bar Paul W.Brown <ashareefalemadi67@gmail.com>
Reply-To: paulwattie78@yahoo.com
Bcc:

21 Jul at 08:22

Attn Beneficiary,
Did you authorize Mr Lucas who presented document of claim purported to have been signed by you for the release of your part-payment ready for shipment to your home? He is Claiming the fund while the beneficiary is Still Valid in your Name. If you did not give any Authorization to Mr Lucas ,please kindly get back to us withing 48hrs and reconfirm the below info as your funds have arrived States now.

Yours faithfully,
Bar Paul W.Brown
London UK
+447024057388
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.