Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr.andrewtweedie704@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:59 pm

International Monetary Fund.
International Monetary Fund Office
Compensation On Scam Victim Programmed
Senior Resident Representative
#155 Gariki Road,Abuja/Nigeria
P.O. Box 3031,Abuja/Nigeria
REF:-XVGNN82018

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you. I am Mr.Andrew Tweedie a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London Uk and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed
to handle your transaction here in Nigeria.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance companies,Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back up from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment.You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source.

We advise you to furnish this office with your contact information as it's stated below

1,Your full name and address
2.Your telephone number
3,A scan copy of your passport or any of your i'd card

I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Here is my private! Email address ( mr.andrewtweedie704@gmail.com )
with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released.

Regards,
Mr.Andrew Tweedie
Finance Department at the International Monetary Fund

Header:
Return-Path: <mrs.elizabethalan339@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic303.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 17:27:33
From: "Mr. Andrew Tweedie" <mrs.elizabethalan339@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "Mr. Andrew Tweedie" < patrick_okoh1981@yahoo.co.jp >
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION IS NEEDED
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr.andrew.tweedie7@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 03, 2018 10:44 pm

International Monetary Fund.
International Monetary Fund Office
Compensation On Scam Victim Programmed
Senior Resident Representative
#155 Gariki Road,Abuja/Nigeria
P.O. Box 3031,Abuja/Nigeria
REF:-XVGNN82018
Tel+234-8080050241

Attn;

It's my sincere will and desire to see you receive your payment without further delays and as such I have contacted the officers in charge to make sure there is immediate release of your Final payment.Without wasting of time,I want you to know that the application has been submitted on your behalf for the the funds release approval certificate from the office of the executive board directors.

This esteem organization have contacted the World Bank head office to officially validate and stimulate your funds and your remittance will be automated to you without delay.

Your information and payment file has been submitted to our legal department for commencement of legal verification,while we look forward to receive an instruction from our head office in Washington D.C on how your funds will be release to you and the method of payment.

I will communicate with you once I hear from the head office.while we are waiting for the head office directive where you will be paid,while we are waiting for the instruction from head quarter,I advise you to reconfirm any of your photo I'D.
Regards,
Mr.Andrew Tweedie
Finance Department at the International Monetary Fund

Header:
Return-Path: <mr.andrew.tweedie7@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 03:41:17
Subject: Re:Release of Your $5,000,000.00

Phone:
+2348080050241
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:34 pm

We are experts in the sale of Artworks and we export into America. We are searching for reliable representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in the America as well as legally receiving cash and all forms of payment on our behalf from them as our Representative and get 5% to 10%.email:

Peter J. Stelter
Tony Wang (PRESIDENT/CEO).
Graphic/ArtWorks Import & Export Corporation
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.