Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Julietmcfadden40 - julietmcfadden40@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Julietmcfadden40 - julietmcfadden40@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:18 pm

This binary options recovery scammer, registered on our site. They are advertising a website that claims to be able to recover victim funds though "unethical means, " recovering different hundreds of thousand dollar amounts. This scammer has posted all over blogs. Deactivated their account.

Julietmcfadden40
julietmcfadden40@gmail.com
City London
Country United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Country Code GB
ISP Linode
Latitude 51.5142° (51° 30′ 51″ N)
Longitude -0.0931° (0° 5′ 35″ W)
Organization Linode
Postal Code EC2V
Is Private IP Address no
PTR Resource Record li1361-206.members.linode.com
Is Reserved IP Address no
State London, City of
State Code H9
Timezone Europe/London

Scam website [do not go here!]
geminihacks.com
Whois Record for GeminiHacks.com

Registrant Org WhoisGuard, Inc. was found in ~5,842,171 other domains
Registrar NameCheap Inc.
Registrar Status clientTransferProhibited
Dates Created on 2017-04-26 - Expires on 2018-04-26 - Updated on 2017-04-26
Name Server(s) DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM (has 423,229 domains)
DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM (has 423,229 domains)

IP Address 198.54.115.145 - 416 other sites hosted on this server
IP Location United States - Georgia - Atlanta - Namecheap Inc.
ASN United States AS22612 NAMECHEAP-NET - Namecheap, Inc., US (registered Jun 21, 2011)
Domain Status Registered And Active Website
Whois History 3 records have been archived since 2017-04-25
IP History 1 change on 2 unique IP addresses over 0 years
Registrar History 1 registrar
Hosting History 1 change on 2 unique name servers over 0 year
Whois Server whois.namecheap.com
--------------
posted scam messages:

http:/ /binaryoptionsfraud.blogspot.com/2016/10/grey-mountain-management-fraud.html
Julietmcfadden40 October 23, 2017 at 12:22 AM
and
http:/ /news.dinbits.com/2017/03/coinmx-associates-found-guilty-of.html
October 12, 2017 at 5:23 AM

When I got scammed by my binary option broker last year, I was suicidal. Till I was referred to geminihacks (dot) (com) get my money back, they was able to recover a total of 120k I lost last year to Glenridge capital, he is the best and I advise there contact if your in need of a full recovery.

-

http:/ /sgtradingcourses.blogspot.com/2016/10/another-scam-sports-arbitrage-betting.html
Julietmcfadden40 October 12, 2017 at 6:00 AM

All my life I worked hard and never stopped, the aim at the end was to retire and rest during my old age. A family friend of mine introduced me to GT0ptions was so glad thinking that this way I could at least have my money work for me, the broker sounded so nice and helpful , on the other hand I was so gullible and kept investing more and more into Gt0ptions before I would know it my investment would total 410,000Gbp and then on my trading platform could visibly see that I had made an extreme profit of almost 390,000GBP, it was a thing of joy soon turned out to be my worst nightmare as I couldn’t withdraw any part of this funds. I tried to speak to the broker who helped me but at this point he was nowhere to be found, even tried the police but was told they could be of no help, even tried to get a lawyer but was told my chances were slim to none of recovering my funds back it was the worst time of my life mostly in my old age. sorry to bore you with my experience but I came across Geminihacks (dot) (com) they claimed to be able to help me recover all of my funds back , was so sceptical having experienced the heartlessness of mankind by Gt0ptionsbut decided to give it a try and whoever is reading this I got my funds plus profits made back from GT0ptions. If you’re out there and have lost money to any of this scam binary options investment brokers do contact Geminihacks (dot) (com) they will help you get your money back Good luck and thanks for letting me share my experience..

-
http:/ /trafficmonsoonprogression.blogspot.com/2015/05/my-complete-traffic-monsoon-strategy.html

Julietmcfadden40 September 20, 2017 at 6:17 AM

I'm glad I was able to recover my funds, I would have had to file for bankruptcy, thanks to Geminihacks (dot) (com). I was able to get a hold of these scam brokers and take back my money. I would gladly refer anyone

=

http:/ /jeff-vogel.blogspot.com/2016/09/we-released-avadon-3-also-few-words.html

Julietmcfadden40 August 14, 2017 at 5:07 AM

I have been scammed and scammed and scammed again. I invested with four binary companies and lost all of my investments totalling 290,000GBP. Then I was contacted by someone offering help - a company who specializes in binary recovery. I was scammed by them again. By the end of it all I had lost all of my savings and I was in serious debt. I was desperate for help and that made me vulnerable to recovery scams. My husband is not around anymore and I have an 8 year old son with learning difficulties. The pressure of being a single, working mother with a child who needs so much additional attention and support became overwhelming for me. I also felt too traumatized to trust anyone else and I was very afraid, but I had no choice other than to trust Geminihacks.com They have been incredibly helpful and supportive and also very understanding about all of my fear and concerns they helped recover all of my funds back within a week using unethical means I feel quite , tremendously joyous about the decision to use Geminihacks.com. I really hope that others do not have to go through what I did, and I wish that I had realized before things were so bad that I was being scammed. I hope my story might help others to not be fooled the way that I was.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: Julietmcfadden40 - julietmcfadden40@gmail.com

Unread postby faith47 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:41 am

Fortunately our foundation got money back with the Recovery Firm’s help. All binary options trading is a scam. If money lost is a lot of money to you like we lost £145,000 to IQoptions and £76,000 to Barc-de-binary and you feel you need to get it back. My advice is to seek professional legal aid immediately, so they can tell you what you can potentially do, contact the Recovery Firm on their complaints support team via firmrecovery@gmail.com and get your funds recovered.
faith47
BANNED
BANNED

Re: Julietmcfadden40 - julietmcfadden40@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:57 am

faithfoundation47@gmail.com is the email address this idiot of a scammer used to join the forum. Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to try and get one past an antiscam site?

You can check out https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=130459 for more information on the fake site they've linked to elsewhere.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: faithfoundation47@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:14 am

Fake profile used on Facebbok:

Frank Edwards
Studied Managerial economics at The University of Chicago
Went to Paul Mitchell the School - Houston
Lives in Texas City, Texas

Stolen picture used:

frank.jpg

Message received:

Hello Mr ( victim name )

Please send us here the 12 Word Phrases of your Blockchain Wallet. In order to check your Wallet and reset your blockchain wallet.

Thanks
Customer Services, Blockchain

He is also trying to run a fake ticket scam for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, using the email address ticketsfifa18@gmail.com.

Fake Youtube used in scam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEqb60nG45U

For more information about the FIFA World Cup Russia 2018, charts, ticket sales and official fan IDs, contact our official FIFA ticket team email ticketsfifa18@gmail.com for any inquiries about World Cup, Russia 18.

“Tickets are sold on first come basis, don’t wait for it might be too late”

frank1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

michaelbrandon43@hotmail.com

Unread postby sinabetom » Wed May 02, 2018 2:32 pm

I received an email from michaelbrandon43@hotmail.com. He is telling me he has a way to get my money back from a scam broker. After confirming my identity he started:
now let's take it step by step my friend EUR xxxxxxxx is a lot of money. I'm a professional trader and I take inexperience trader as student to tutor them. You are lucky your account is still open so there is hope for you. It all depend on you now, whether you want to get back your money and close your account so you can start fresh with another broker or allow your money to go to waste. The only advise I can give you is to put an end to this confusion by getting your money and close the account to open a trusted account with a trusted broker and take tutorials on how to trade. Now you have to upgrade your trading account with xxxxxxx to the TPM account so you can be able to get back all your money back. During the TPM upgrade, all on-going trades will be put to an end then your money will returned to your account and open for immediate withdrawal. I know you must be wondering what a TPM account is. It's an account operated only by traders with large capitals and those who own companies that trade Binary Options on a large scale, that's why you don't see it on the brokers platform (mini, standard,executive,gold) which are easily manipulated by your broker that's why you don't see it on the brokers platform

Then he advised me to contact binaryoptions.education@consultant.com. I did and they answered:

Welcome to our confidential Binary Options/Forex funds recovery program. Before now, we assume you are aware that we work confidentially in order to get refunds for our clients from any existing brokerage companies whether regulated or not regulated. We recover funds from any existing and non-existing brokerage companies, whether regulated or not regulated. now before you can be able to get back all your lost funds you are going to upgrade your current account type to a TPM account.

They ask $3,500 in advance. I think this is a SCAM.
sinabetom
New survivor

Re: Is this a Scam?

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed May 02, 2018 2:40 pm

You are correct. It is absolutely, positively 100% scam.
Stop all contact with them.
It is highly likely that these people are the same ones that you dealt with before during the original scam if you had one, trying to re-scam you with this "recovery scam."

Please post all their emails to you, deleting your details from them and follow the advice in this topic:

What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Fake Bank working with AaronArmstrong_101@protonmail.com

Unread postby sinabetom » Thu May 03, 2018 10:43 am

This bank contacted me after I (thought I) had GeminiHacks.com recover my lost funds. Aaron Armstrong is connected to GeminiHacks.com.

Onderwerp: Welcome to Queensgate Underground/Offshore Bank and Trust Company Ltd

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CREATED WITH YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS.

Account name: xxxxxx
Account number: xxxxxxxxxx
Account type: Offshore Account
Opening Account Balance: EUR 47,000.00
ONLINE BANKING WEBSITE: https:/ /www.queensgtonl.com/web/index.html
Login with the below details.
USERNAME xxxxx
PASSWORD xxxxx
Feel free to ask any questions as i am the one handling your account.You can update your profile and change your password, upload a passport picture if you wish, change your security questions.
keep this details secured so no one will ever have access to this online banking except you.
Please take note that you are dealing with QUEENSGATE UNDERGROUND/OFFSHORE BANK AND TRUST COMPANY LTD, AND NOT THE MAIN QUEENSGATE BANK AND TRUST COMPANY LTD.

THEREFORE WE ARE HIGHLY INVISIBLE AND UNAVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC SO KEEP THIS DISCREET AND WE WILL HELP MOVE YOUR MONEY PROFESSIONALLY AND SAFELY TO YOU.
Thank you for choosing Queensgate.
Alfred Abagnale
Accounts Department
Queensgate Underground/Offshore Bank and Trust Company Ltd
Cayman Islands

-----------------------

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have just heard back from the IT department, you are required to settle a fee of 17,860 Eur.

Take note that this 80% of this amount will be paid back into your account in back dated deposits in smaller amounts, this will make your account have a good statement and history for your account activation code to be generated. The process will take 72hours once payment is received.
This fee can not be deducted from your account because your account is in-active so we cant debit the account.
Thank you for choosing Queensgate.

Alfred Abagnale
Accounts Department
Queensgate Underground/Offshore Bank and Trust Company Ltd
Cayman Islands
sinabetom
New survivor

Re: Fake Bank working with AaronArmstrong_101@protonmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu May 03, 2018 4:06 pm

Fake site, queensgtonl.com appears to be down, 404.

DOMAIN INFORMATION
Domain:queensgtonl.com
Registrar:NameCheap Inc.
Registration Date:2018-03-07
Expiration Date:2019-03-07
Updated Date:2018-03-07
Name Servers:dns1.namecheaphosting.com
dns2.namecheaphosting.com
REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name:WhoisGuard Protected
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

binaryoptions.education@consultant.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu May 03, 2018 4:59 pm

The victim tells of the original binary options scam:

I started trading with TraderVC on August, 2017 with the first deposit of EUR 250.00.

My first AM was Karin Goldman. Shortly afther there was a new AM, Richard Stone. He convinced me to make an other depopsit. The total balance was at that time (August, 2017) EUR x,000. He traded for me and all looked good. On November, 2017 Mr. Stone convinced me that it was a good idea to buy Bitcoins. I made a deposit of EUR xx,000 and he confirmed that I owned 4 Bitcoins with a total value of $ xxxxx. I was surprised about the value but he told me that he already had bought Bitcoin for a low price. After that the trading on my account went on and on December 6 2017 the balance was EUR xxxxx. At that time I was contacted by Charles Bradshaw who told me that Richard Stone was away for a few months and he took over. He convinced me to buy more Bitcoins. So at December, 2017 he transferred EUR xxxxx to buy them. In January 2018 a guy named Jonathan Kriege called me. Telling me that he was my new AM. At that time started to doubt the trustworthiness of Trader VC. After that I did not hear anything. No email, no Skype messages and no telephone calls. I did sent an email on February, 2018 telling them that I did not want any action on my account and I did not authorise any activity until further notice. I also told them that I would like to receive the location/wallet of the Bitcoins they had bought for me. I received a message from the Support department telling me they had received my inquiry and forwarded it to the relevant department. After that nothing more. I could approach my account and noticed they had made a deposit of EUR xxxx on my balance. On March 2018 I could not find the platform anymore. I know they are hiding under the brand of Trader VC and that this is not their own brand, it is just another platform. They are probably still working.

All in all I made a deposit of EURO xxxxx. When you look at the profits made and looking at the value of the Bitcoins they said they bought for me, my balance would have been EUR xxxxx.

The actual trading was always done by my AM, i.e. first Karin Goldman and later by Richard Stone.

The worst thing is that the only thing I ever wanted was to learn how to trade and my aim was not to be a very rich woman is a short period of time.

Can you help me recover my funds?

Scammer replies:

Van: binaryoptions. education <binaryoptions.education@consultant.com>
Verzonden: zaterdag 21 april 2018 12:04
Aan: xxxx
Onderwerp: Re: Seeking help to revover lost funds after beeing scammed

Dear xxxx,

Welcome to our confidential Binary Options/Forex funds recovery program. Before now, we assume you are aware that we work confidentially in order to get refunds for our clients from any existing brokerage companies whether regulated or not regulated. We recover funds from any existing and non-existing brokerage companies, whether regulated or not regulated. now before you can be able to get back all your lost funds you are going to upgrade your current account type to a TPM account, An upgrade from a regular trading account to a TPM trading account equips your account with the following new features below:

- Insurance under MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive).
- Insurance under the Regulatory Agency which your broker is registered to in case of any unfair loss.
- 30 trading signals that goes with your strategy will be sent to you through your email address daily.
- The Daily signals from professional traders are 90% accurate.
- As a TPM trader operating the TPM account you have the privilege of trading your desired number of trades and any trade size you wish to trade per day/week/month.
- The signals are sent directly to your email address according to your time zone.
- As a TPM trader you can withdraw your funds including bonuses anytime you wish to without having to meet a required trade target and you get your funds 48hours after placing your request.
- The upgrade unlocks your trading account which your funds have been locked into either by accepting bonuses or any other reasons so you can get back your investment capital you invested with the broker if you are having problems getting it out. That applies to when you also placed trades that were manipulated by your broker and trades placed automatically.
Kindly provide us with the following details for the upgrade process:

- The name of the broker.
- The email address used to open the trading account.
- Name used to open the trading account.
- Trading account ID
-The current account type you are operating.
-Telephone Number
-Country of residence
The upgrade to a TPM account type is going to cost you $3050 USD, $2500 USD will be funded into your current trading account as a security fee so your broker will not suspend your trading account during the TPM upgrade process and $550USD is our service charge. kindly get back to us with the required details to proceed with the upgrade of your trading account to a TPM account type.

Yours sincerely...

Bernie Schaeffer
Operation Manager
binaryoptions.education

USA: +12133943184

COPYRIGHT 2018 Binaryoptions.education License and Trade Technology

Verzonden: maandag 23 april 2018 00:49:50

Dear xxxx,

Your broker details have been received. We can only proceed with the upgrade of your trading account once payment for the upgrade has been confirmed by our Finance Manager.

NOTE: We accept Bank Transfer, Western Union and Money Gram and Bitcoin also. Kindly get back to us with your preferred payment method so we can provide you with the details to make the payment, before we can proceed with the upgrade.

Yours sincerely...

Bernie Schaeffer
Operation Manager
binaryoptions.education

Bank account used by the scammer given:

Verzonden: dinsdag 24 april 2018 01:24

Dear xxxx,

Our Finance Manager who is currently in China who is charge of our financial transactions and the best and fastest means to get your payment sent to him is to send it via Bank Transfer and as soon as he confirms your payment to us, we are going to proceed with the TPM upgrade. Kindly refer below for our Finance Managers details with which to make the payment:

BENEFICIARY'S BANK: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Zhejiang Provincial Branch
BENEFICIARY'S A/C NO: 621226 120301483xxxx
BENEFICIARY'S NAME: Y Y
SWIFT BIC: ICBKCNBJZJP
First Name: Y
Surname: Y

Amount $3050 USD

NOTE: You're to provide us with a copy of your Payment Receipt as soon as payment is made so we can forward it to our Finance Manager for confirmation.

Yours sincerely...

Bernie Schaeffer
Operation Manager
binaryoptions.education

Scammer gives a second bank account for the victim to send the $3050 USD.

Dear xxxx,

You're kindly advised to make the payment to this other payment details since you're having issue with the previous account information, Kindly refer below for our other Finance Managers details with which to make the payment:

Bank of China Cheng Bei

Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ400
Beneficiary: L F L
Account no: 621758700000559xxxx
Bank address: Gate 5 Guangzhou Trade Fair No17 Liuhua Road Guangzhou, Guangdong PR China
Shop address: No 088B 1st Floor Liuhua market Yuexiu Area in Guangzhou

Amount $3050 USD

NOTE: You're to provide us with a copy of your Payment Receipt as soon as payment is made so we can forward it to our Finance Manager for confirmation.
>
>
> Yours sincerely...
> Bernie Schaeffer
> Operation Manager
> binaryoptions.education
>
> USA: +12133943184
>
> COPYRIGHT 2018 Binaryoptions.education License and Trade Technology

=
+12133943184
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Los Angeles, CA
Original network provider Dmr Communications Inc. - Ca
Redirected VOIP phone number.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: Fake Bank working with AaronArmstrong_101@protonmail.com

Unread postby jonage » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:47 pm

[Quote removed. Please use the POSTREPLY button instead. ]

Any update of this sinabetom ?
I am in a similar situation.
jonage
New survivor

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.