Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

benrichards201@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

benrichards201@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 02, 2018 10:25 pm

CHECK IT
People
Rev Ben Richards <benrichards201@outlook.com> Today at 20:19
Message body
Attn; Sir,

How are you today? I am Ben Richards, I work with the Finance Director in Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. I am delighted to inform you that I have a business proposal that is worth $58.2 Million Dollars I will like to discuss with you.The Finance Director have instructed me to look for a foreign business man/woman who is ready and willing to be our business partner. We will provide the $58.2 Million Dollars. This fund is a proceed of contract payment over invoice . We have successfully secured it for our selves and the contract have been fully paid for and executed.

You are to receive and invest the fund for a period of ten years for the benefit of three of us, we can then roll it over again. But if you are not interested in partnership, the fund can be share in this ratio: You will take 30% of the fund, while 60% will be for me and the Finance Director and the remaining 10% will be use to off set any expenses that might be incurred in receiving the $58.2 Million Dollars.

Please I will like you to get back to me so that I can give you more details.

This move is an attempt to save this fund from being seized from us by operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

You can read through the below link: They just seized fund from one of our retired staff.

http:/ /allafrica.com/stories/201704130630.html

I wait to hear from you.

Yours Faithfully,

Ben Richards,

Finance Department,
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
+2348026450994

Phone:
+2348026450994
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: benrichards201@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 14, 2021 12:08 pm

GOOD NEWS

Rev Ben Richards <benrichards201@outlook.com>

Wed, 12 May at 21:25

Attn:

We have decided to contact you immediately because we caught one of our staff trying to present a lady as your representative to receive your US$10.5M dollars. But when we started asking her some sensitive questions concerning the fund, she could not give correct answer.

So we have her arrested and she confessed about her involvement with the staff. The two of them are now in police detention. You are therefore to get back with your details to enable us start the processing of your fund release.

I wish you plenty of luck.

Best regards,

Ben Richards

Foreign Remittance Department,
United Bank for Africa
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.