Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

annanharrison@diplomats.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:03 pm

Recovery scam:

Hello My Dear Friend.
This is Diplomat Annan Harrison, from First Trust Finance and Diplomatic Security Company Ltd. I am writing to you this Letter due to the report that was given to me that sunmored me to the United States regarding the delivery that was suppose to be made to you some years back in repesct of your Partner Hanson Keller. who died few years later of Heart Faliure 2 years ago.

Anyway I received a notification Letter that brought me here to the United States as we speak to Indaianapolis regarding the Gold Bars of your Partner, now that Mr. Hanson Keller is dead and the Authorities are requestion for urgent repsonds as it has been kept there for long now and you are the only one we can traced through his files here in your name as his Partner. so your urgent attention is needed so that his Gold Bars will be hand over to you here in the States without any delays. all we need now is Entry Parmit of the Gold Bars and Demorage fees that was held in due time that is all and the Gold Bars will be deliver straight to you without delays as instructed by the Authorities Okay.

Please kindly get back to me and also you can reach me on this Number too. +1- 3172521345
Your Kind Regards

Harrison

Header:
Return-Path: <annanharrison@diplomats.com>
Received: from [41.242.136.7] ([41.242.136.7]) by 3c-app-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sun, 22 Apr 2018 17:57:07
Subject: From Diplomat Annan Harrison, your urgent attention is needed get abck to me.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.242.136.7<br>Originating ISP: Surfline_ghana_as<br> City: Accra<br>Country of Origin: Ghana<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Phone:
+13172521345
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Indianapolis, IN
Original network provider* Ameritech Indiana
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:12 am

Dear ,

Thank you very much for your reply back to me letter, Yes they are belongs to you because your informations and name was Tag in the documentations as the Partner to Eng. Hanson Keller, which he Entrusted you with it before he Died just few years ago. that is how i could Traced you thorught your Datas with our Company First Trust Finance and Diplomatic Security Company Ltd.

Here are your Information and the email you sent this day to our Company before the delivery took place.

This is also the photo and the Briefcase of Gold Bars i am delivering to you here in the States as we speak.

I will like to us to communicate on phone call please leave down your number i can reach you with directly or give me a Call Okay for us to keep in touch.

I wait your Urgent Responds.

Dip. Annan Harrison.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:14 pm

Dear

Your Email has been received and all arrangement for delivery to you as been made with the Authorities for you to received the Gold Bars as soon as possible in , all you need is to Pay the Clearance Fee's and Entry Permit which will cost $1,250, (only) for safe delivery to you in without any delays. Immediately send this fees to me here in Indianapolis I will get it done and send you the receipt and document before i proceed to for delivery to you Okay.

I asked you to call me or drop down your number so we can keep our communication by Phone calls but you did not please do that now as soon as possible. so that i can call you because the other number i have is not connecting.

Your Urgent Responds is needed.

Dip. Annan Harrison
+1- 3172521345
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:07 pm

Dear

I need to speak with you First on the phone, i asked you to call me so that the authorities will be aware of your delivery and be sure i am not making a mistake in delivery to the wrong person. kindly call me now or give me your number i will call you as soon as possible.

Your Urgent Responds is Needed.

Dip. Annan Harrison
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:35 pm

Dear

There is no problem, what i need is your phone number to reach you directly when i arrived in your city so that i can call you on arrival. please send it to me right away

Below. Here is ther account details to make the payment Hurry up now and send it to me in Indianapolis so that delivery can take place as soon as possible Okay.

Your Urgent respond is needed

Thank you

Dip. Annan Harrison

Dear

Here is the account details Please make the payment &1,250 USD with this account information as soon as Possible

Bank name-Keybank
Bank name- Isreal Oscar a.
Acct number-14056201XXXX
Routing number-041001039
Swift Code- KEYBUS33
Bank Address-910 E Main St, Brownsburg, IN 46112

Wait your Responded

Dip. Annan Harrison
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:25 pm

Dear

Your email has been received I will wait for your responds without any failure, Kindly send me the Payment Receipt Slip after you get it done for Confirmation Okay.

I await your Responds

Dip. Annan Harrison
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:13 pm

Dear

Your email has been received and noted , I will advice you get it done this morning as the Bank opens so that before the day runs out i have getting every arrangement done and ready for delivery to you safely without no delays Okay.

I await your Responds.

Dip. Annan Harrison
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 01, 2018 8:58 pm

Dear

I am very disappointed that still you act the same way and same thing you said to us long ao according to your files that is what you are still saying again, i am very disappointed at you. Transaction with you as been aborted by the company.

Dip. Annan Harrison
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.