Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

janeali56@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

janeali56@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:15 pm

Very Urgent
People
Ali Jane <janeali56@yahoo.com> Today at 18:02
Reply-To: Ali Jane <janeali441@gmail.com>
Message body
In full compliance with the Presidential order given to our Bank -ECOBANK NIGERIA, by the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE/CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA to effect payment of all outstanding Inheritance/Contract Debts using funds recovered from corrupt politicians as recommended by the World Bank.

In our Foreign operations department just this morning two men and a lady was arrested and handed over to the Federal Police headquarters for prosecution, they were led by an American Mr. Anthony Greer as they made presentation that they are your next-of-kin to receive YOUR FUND ATM MASTER CARD. They said the fund should be Re-program into the account and the ATM should be released to them.

USAA FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK
ROUTING NUMBER 314074269
ACCOUNT NUMBER 152827366
ACCOUNT NAME: Anthony S Greer Sr
10750 McDermott FWY
BENEFICIARY: Anthony S Greer Sr
SAN ANTONIO,TEXAS 78288-0544
USA

Their presentation was backed by an "Affidavit" sworn by this MR Anthony S Greer Sr who claimed to be your Brother he also claimed you were involved in a fire accident that gutted your House Just Last week, and lying critically ill in emergency Unit of Hospital in your Country, and he was not sure of your chances of survival.

They have been handed over to the police headquarters and would be prosecuted in competent court of law for attempted diversion of fund not belongs to them.

Note that your Fund is now fully ready in the ATM MASTER CARD following presidential payment advisory panel order. You should get back to this office immediately to finalized the receiving of your ATM Card within 72hrs.

Finally, please be informed that you will be responsible for the International Safety Insurance levy of your ATM Card Package by DHL Courier which is usd225.00 (Two Hundred and Twenty Five Dollars only).

This office would solely take care of the package delivery levy, You will be given the DHL package tracking numbers so that you can track and monitor your ATM Master card arrival in your home.

You should communicate your safe and secure address, and a copy of identification to this office as you received this, once we received we shall advise you of the officer you will send your ATM package international insurance levy to by western union or Money gram.

Accept our Warm Congratulations

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Jane Ali
B.Sc(Hons) Economics-ABU, M.Sc Economics- MBA Finance-UK.
DEPUTY MANAGING DIRECTOR,
ECO-BANK HEADQUARTERS, NIGERIA.
DIRECT TELEPHONE NO: +2347083659531

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are
confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the
individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention,
disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached
file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the
sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete
the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message
from your computer system.
Thank you

Phone:
+2347083659531
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

a.j908@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:52 am

MRS. JANA ALI
People
JANA ALI <a.j908@yahoo.com> 23 Jan at 3:19 PM
Reply-To: JANA ALI <janeali441@gmail.com>
Message body

MY NAME IS MRS. JANA ALI BASE IN LONDON I KNOW YOU WILL SEE MY LETTER TO YOU AS AN EMBARRASSMENT CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT WE DO NOT KNOW OURSELVES.

I PLEAD WITH YOU TO BE PATIENT WITH ME I FEEL VERY PLEASED TO CONTACT YOU FOR SOME ASSISTANCE AND BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP. I AM A CITIZEN OF BAHAMAS ISLANDS MY HUSBAND DIED ON SATURDAY, 22 OCTOBER 2012, ON A CAR ACCIDENT.

FOLLOWING THE DEATH OF MY HUSBAND THE FAMILY MEMBERS INSISTED THAT I AM NOT ENTITLED TO HIS PROPERTY (ASSETS AND MONEY) SINCE I AM A WOMAN AND I DID NOT HAVE ANY CHILD FOR HIM, WELL ACCORDING TO SOME BARBARIC TRADITIONAL LAWS IN (AFRICA) WHICH DOESN'T PERMIT A WOMAN TO INHERIT A MAN'S PROPERTY IF THE WOMAN DID NOT HAVE ANY CHILD AS THEY ARE EXPECTED BY TRADITION TO TAKE OVER THE MANAGEMENT OF HIS PROPERTIES.

I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THIS, HIS FUND THAT HE DEPOSITED WITH THE AIB FINANCE BANK PLC HERE IN LONDON, ( $10.7M) UNTILL HIS PERSONAL ATTORNEY CONTACTED ME AND TOLD ME ABOUT THIS DISCOVERY, I WAS SO SHOCKED, AND AT THE SAME TIME I THANK GOD BECAUSE SINCE MY HUSBAND DIED I NEVER RECEIVED ANY HELP

FROM ANYBODY, NONE OF HIS CLOSED AND GOOD FRIENDS SHOWED CONCERN TO KNOW HOW AM FEEDING I AM SO MUCH IN PAIN AND AGONY, I HAVE PRAYED AND CRIED TO GOD EVERYDAY TO HEAR MY HUMBLE CRY BUT AT LAST HE ANSWERED.

NOW THE ATTORNEY MADE ME TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE BANK IS LOOKING FOR THE NEXT-OF-KIN TO PUT CLAIMS FOR MY HUSBAND'S MONEY AS THE HEIR, BECAUSE THEY CANNOT RELEASE THE FUND FROM HIS ACCOUNT UNLESS SOMEONE WHO IS THE NEXT OF KIN APPLIES FOR CLAIM AS THE NEXT-OF-KIN TO MY LATE HUSBAND AS INDICATED IN THE BANKING GUIDELINES. UNFORTUNATELY, THE ATTORNEY KNOWS THAT I AM NOT CAPABLE OF HANDLING THIS FUND, KNOWING MY CONDITION AND POSITION, AND THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR ME TO ESCAPE FROM POVERTY AND MOVE AWAY FROM THIS WICKED FAMILY SINCE THE ATTORNEY TOLD ME THAT MY LATE HUSBAND FAMILY DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THE DEPOSIT, WHAT I AM LOOKING IS A FOREIGNER WHO WILL HELP ME RECEIVE THIS FUND INTO HIS BANK ACCOUNT, SOMEONE THAT IS CAPABLE AND TRUST WORTHY, WHO WILL NOT RUN AWAY WITH THIS MONEY.

WE NEED TO ACT FAST, OTHERWISE THE FUND WILL BE RETURNED TO THE BANKS TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED FUND.I HAVE AGREED THAT OUR RATIO OF SHARING WILL BE AS STATED THUS: 35% FOR YOU AS FOREIGN PARTNER,55% FOR ME 10% FOR THE SETTLEMENT OF ALL LOCAL AND FOREIGN EXPENSES INCURRED BY YOU DURING THE COURSE OF THIS BUSINESS.UPON THE SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THIS TRANSFER, I WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR MY SHARE,AND I WILL INVEST PART OF MY SHARE THROUGH YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY, IF THIS INFORMATION INTEREST YOU RETURN E- MAIL AND ENCLOSE YOUR PRIVATE CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER,FULL NAME AND ADDRESS,YOUR AGE IF POSSIBLE YOUR ID.

FINALLY, AS SOON AS I RECEIVED THE ABOVE INFORMATION'S I WILL SUBMIT IT TO THE ATTORNEY TO ENABLE HIM CONTACT YOU AND FILE A LETTER OF CLAIM TO THE APPROPRIATE DEPARTMENTS FOR NECESSARY APPROVALS ON YOUR NAME AS THE NEW BENEFICIARY OF THE FUND BEFORE THE TRANSFER CAN BE MADE, (ATTORNEY) IS IN POSITION TO MAKE THIS TRANSACTION SUCCESSFUL, I SAW YOUR CONTACT IN MY LATE HUSBAND BUSINESS DIRECTORY HENCE I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU FOR THIS ASSISTANT.

NOTE, THIS TRANSACTION MUST BE KEPT STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL BECAUSE OF ITS NATURE.I LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE.

REMAIN BLESSED.
MRS. JANA ALI.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.