Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

soludochris9@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

soludochris9@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:30 pm

Congratulations You Have Won.Get Back For Immediate Payment
People
Skye Bank PLC <soludochris9@gmail.com> 26 Jul at 10:29 PM
Reply-To: ezeprosper1@gmail.com
To
@
Message body

--
SKYE BANK PLC
3,AKIN ADESOLA STREET,
VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS,
NIGERIA.

The management of Skye Bank Nigeria Plc wishes to congratulate and inform you that your email address has won 1.5M United States Dollars.Your email address was among the winning email in the just concluded Microsoft email ballot lottery in West Africa.The selection process was done through a Computerized selection system from a database of over 2,750,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the globe.No ticket was sold or bought,but each individual play coupon representing an email ID was used.This promo is basically aimed at encouraging/promoting the use of internet for education,health,medical and scientific research within your community and across the globe.Hence,you are to contribute a reasonable part of your cash award/Donation to the betterment of humanity.

However after review and certification of your payment file by the National Lottery Board,Skye Bank Nigeria Plc has been assigned to make payment to you.Furthermore after a meeting with your government official,we came to a conclusion that we have to immediately pay the sum of 1.5M United States Dollars to you as your winning via ATM Visa Card.Should you adhere to our directives,your payment will be made within 48 hours.

You are required to reconfirm your information for verification and immediate payment.

1.Full names
2 Address
3 Direct telephone number.

We shall proceed with your payment as soon as the above information are received.

Yours faithfully,
Prosper Eze
Director ATM Swift Card/Foreign Operation Dept
Skye Bank Nigeria Plc.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

info.mrprospereze@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:58 pm

I write to solicit your assistance in a funds transfer
People
Herbert Nwosu <info.mrprospereze@gmail.com> Today at 13:15
Reply-To: psoludo306@gmail.com
BCC
Message body

--
I write to solicit your assistance in a funds transfer involving Nine Hundred and Eighty Thousand United States Dollars ($980,000.00) from my bank.This fund has been stashed out of the excess profit made in year 2014 by my branch office.

I had already submitted an approved end of the year report to my head office and they will never know of this excess. I have since then, placed this amount on an Escrow Call Account without a beneficiary.Upon your response, I will configure your name on our database as holder of the Escrow Call Account. I will then guide you on how to apply to my head office for the Account Closure/ bank-to-bank remittance of the funds to your designated bank account.

I will give you further details upon your acceptance of this proposal. I also intend that you shall retain 40% of the funds for your efforts while 60% shall be for me. Kindly forward your response to indicate your interest.

Thanks for your assistance,

Best Regards,
Mr.Herbert Nwosu
Standard Chartered Bank
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: info.mrprospereze@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:53 pm

Very Important Proposal.Get Back To Me If You Are Interested
People
Antonio Delezo Abogados & Associates <mrprospereze@gmail.com> Today at 18:36
BCC
Message body

--
Anthonio De Lezo Abogados S.L
Address: Pl. Fuente Dorada, 10, 47002 Valladolid (Valladolid) España
Tel: 0034602670635
Fax: 0034917903745
E-mail :anthoniodelezochambersabogados@citromail.hu

REF AC/SPN/P01/GTO

My name is Barr. Anthonio Delezo and I work with Anthonio De Lezo Abogados S.L. Actually, I got your contact information through the World E.S public records while searching for a last name similar to my late client's a business magnate by name Mrs. Ellen who lived in Spain for over a decade, she died along with her nuclear family in a car accident along Alicante, express way which occurred on 29th December 2009.Before I digress, I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you.I am aware that this is certainly an un-orthodox way of approach to foster a relationship of trust. Yet, I felt compelled due to the prevailing circumstances and the urgency surrounding this claim.

Prior to her death she deposited the cash sum of $15. 500.000.00 (Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with an offshore bank here in Spain. Being the attorney to late Mrs. Ellen and family, the bank has authorized me to present the heir/heiress to make Claims else the deposited fund will be confiscated and taken to the State Treasury as unclaimed fund.

Ensuing to the above I embarked on exhaustive search for a direct family member to my late client which came to no avail. Based on this and the ultimatum I was given from the bank to look for a relative to come for the claim fund or it will be liquidated and made unserviceable in accordance with existing deposit laws here in the kingdom of Spain.Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I enjoin you to stand as the next of kin and beneficiary to my late client deposited fund, I know you may not be anyway related to my late client but having a common surname with her and the modality I have in place, I can guarantee that if you follow my instructions and upon our capitalizing of some judicial loop holes the fund will be released to us.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction. I wish to point out that I suggest 20% of this money to be donated to Charity Organizations, while the remaining 80% is shared equally between us. If you are interested, please contact me via Email:anthoniodelezochambersabogados@citromail.hu upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details that will help you understand this transaction well.

Kindly indicate your response to this mail by sending to me the following information to let me file a letter of claim.

FULL NAMES: ____________________________________
DATE OF BIRTH:___________________________________
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:__________________________
HOME ADDRESS:__________________________________
OFFICE ADDRESS:_________________________________
TELEPHONE NUMBER:__________
YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS:_____________

Your urgent response will be highly anticipated and appreciated.

Best regard,

Barrister Anthonio De Lezo
Private E-mail:anthoniodelezochambersabogados@citromail.hu

DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
Everything in this letter and any attachments relating to the official business of Anthonio De Lezo Abogados S.L is proprietary to the company.It is confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. Anthonio De Lezo Abogados S.L does not own and endorse any other content. The person addressed in the letter is the sole authorised recipient. Access to this letter by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful. No liability or responsibility is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason corrupted or does not reach its intended recipient

Phones:
+34602670635
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Spain
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Vodafone Enabler España, S.l.

+34917903745
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Madrid
Original network provider* Colt Technology Services, S.a. Unipersonal
Wayne

briansawyer.information006@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:35 pm

Pls Find Time To Read This Email
People
Anthonio De Lezo Abogados S.L <briansawyer.information006@gmail.com> Today at 12:02
BCC
Message body

--
Address: Pl. Fuente Dorada, 10, 47002 Valladolid (Valladolid) Espaсa

REF AC/SPN/P01/GTO

My name is Barr. Anthonio Delezo and I work with Anthonio De Lezo Abogados S.L. Actually, I got your contact information through the World E.S public records while searching for a last name similar to my late client's a business magnate by name Mrs. Ellen who lived in Spain for over a decade, she died along with her nuclear family in a car accident along Alicante, express way which occurred on 29th December 2009.Before I digress, I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you.I am aware that this is certainly an un-orthodox way of approach to foster a relationship of trust. Yet, I felt compelled due to the prevailing circumstances and the urgency surrounding this claim.

Prior to her death she deposited the cash sum of $15. 500.000.00 (Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with an offshore bank here in Spain. Being the attorney to late Mrs. Ellen and family, the bank has authorized me to present the heir/heiress to make Claims else the deposited fund will be confiscated and taken to the State Treasury as unclaimed fund.

Ensuing to the above I embarked on exhaustive search for a direct family member to my late client which came to no avail. Based on this and the ultimatum I was given from the bank to look for a relative to come for the claim fund or it will be liquidated and made unserviceable in accordance with existing deposit laws here in the kingdom of Spain.Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I enjoin you to stand as the next of kin and beneficiary to my late client deposited fund, I know you may not be anyway related to my late client but having a common surname with her and the modality I have in place, I can guarantee that if you follow my instructions and upon our capitalizing of some judicial loop holes the fund will be released to us.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction. I wish to point out that I suggest 20% of this money to be donated to Charity Organizations, while the remaining 80% is shared equally between us. If you are interested, please contact me via Email:info.anthoniodelezochamber@citromail.hu upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details that will help you understand this transaction well.

Kindly indicate your response to this mail by sending to me the following information to let me file a letter of claim.

Best regard,

Private E-mail:info.anthoniodelezochamber@citromail.hu
Wayne

office.peze01@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:01 pm

Pls Treat This As Important
People
Anthonio De Lezo Abogados S.L <office.peze01@gmail.com> Today at 21:54
Reply-To: anthoniodelezochamber.info@citromail.hu
BCC
Message body

--
Tel: 0034-602-670-635
Fax: 0034-917-903-745

REF AC/SPN/P01/GTO

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction. I wish to point out that I suggest 20% of this money to be donated to Charity Organizations, while the remaining 80% is shared equally between us. If you are interested, please contact me via Email:anthoniodelezochamber.info@citromail.hu upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details that will help you understand this transaction well.

Best regard,

Private E-mail:anthoniodelezochamber.info@citromail.hu

Phones:
+34602670635

+34917903745
Wayne

kings.moghalu@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:48 am

I will appreciate your response
People
Anthonio De Lezo Abogados S.L <kings.moghalu@gmail.com> Today at 8:58
BCC
Message body

--

REF AC/SPN/P01/GTO

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction. I wish to point out that I suggest 20% of this money to be donated to Charity Organizations, while the remaining 80% is shared equally between us. If you are interested, please contact me via Email:anthonio.de.lezo@citromail.hu upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details that will help you understand this transaction well.

Best regard,

Private E-mail:anthonio.de.lezo@citromail.hu
Wayne

Re: info.mrprospereze@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:07 am

I will appreciate your response
People
Anthonio De Lezo Abogados S.L <psoludo306@gmail.com> Today at 7:25
BCC
Message body
--

REF AC/SPN/P01/GTO

My name is Barr. Anthonio Delezo and I work with Anthonio De Lezo
Abogados S.L. Actually, I got your contact information through the
World E.S public records while searching for a last name similar to my
late client's a business magnate by name Mrs. Ellen who lived in Spain
for over a decade, she died along with her nuclear family in a car
accident along Alicante, express way which occurred on 29th December
2009.Before I digress, I must first apologize for this unsolicited
mail to you.I am aware that this is certainly an un-orthodox way of
approach to foster a relationship of trust. Yet, I felt compelled due
to the prevailing circumstances and the urgency surrounding this
claim.

Prior to her death she deposited the cash sum of $15. 500.000.00
(Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with an offshore
bank here in Spain. Being the attorney to late Mrs. Ellen and family,
the bank has authorized me to present the heir/heiress to make Claims
else the deposited fund will be confiscated and taken to the State
Treasury as unclaimed fund.

Ensuing to the above I embarked on exhaustive search for a direct
family member to my late client which came to no avail. Based on this
and the ultimatum I was given from the bank to look for a relative to
come for the claim fund or it will be liquidated and made
unserviceable in accordance with existing deposit laws here in the
kingdom of Spain.Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I
enjoin you to stand as the next of kin and beneficiary to my late
client deposited fund, I know you may not be anyway related to my
late client but having a common surname with her and the modality I
have in place, I can guarantee that if you follow my instructions and
upon our capitalizing of some judicial loop holes the fund will be
released to us.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this
transaction. I wish to point out that I suggest 20% of this money to
be donated to Charity Organizations, while the remaining 80% is shared
equally between us. If you are interested, please contact me via
Email:anthonio.de.lezo@citromail.hu upon your response, I shall then
provide you with more details that will help you understand this
transaction well.

Kindly indicate your response to this mail by sending to me the
following information to let me file a letter of claim.

Best regard,

Wayne

Re: soludochris9@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:54 pm

Pls Treat This Email As Important
People
Anthonio De Lezo Abogados S.L <soludochris9@gmail.com> Today at 12:50
BCC
Message body

--

REF AC/SPN/P01/GTO

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction. I wish to point out that I suggest 20% of this money to be donated to Charity Organizations, while the remaining 80% is shared equally between us. If you are interested, please contact me via Email:anthonio.de.lezo@citromail.hu upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details that will help you understand this transaction well.

Best regard,

Wayne

jeff.obrein@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:38 pm

Notification Of Winnings
People
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD <jeff.obrein@gmail.com> Today at 16:42
Reply-To: martinocruz4@gmail.com
BCC
Message body

--
FROM: THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE
AWARD DEPT.
REF NO: SP/25512839215/11
BATCH NO: 1701/14098/SPN

DEAR WINNER,

FINAL AWARD NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you about the release today 22-10-2018 of
the EUROMILLONES SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/ HIGHSTAKE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM
held on 24th of July 2018. Your name and E-Mail Address was attached
to the ticket number 135- 12584992 - 950 with serial number 2163 - 08
which drew the lucky numbers 13 - 15 - 20 - 37 - 39 - 49 and consequently
won the lottery in the 3rd category.

You have therefore been approved with a sum payout of US$ 1,050,000.00
(ONE MILLION AND FIFTY THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS ONLY) in cash credited to
file REF.NO: SP/25512839215/11. This is from a total cash prize of
$17,850,000.00 (SEVENTEEN MILLION, EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND U.S
DOLLARS ONLY) shared among the seventeen international winners in this
category, which you subsequently won in 3rd Category.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited with Bankia S.A and insured in your name.
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this
award from public notice until your claim has been processed and your
money remitted to your nominated bank account, as this is part of our
security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted participants
taking advantage of this program. All participants were selected
through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names and E-Mail
Addresses, from USA, Canada, Asia, New Zealand, Europe And Africa as
part of our yearly international promotion program, which we conduct
once every year. To begin your claim, please contact your claim agent
with the following contact details below:

Name: Mr. Cruz Martino
Tele/Fax: +34 91 1237244
E-Mail: martinocruz4@gmail.com

For processing and remittance of your winning prize money to a
designated account of your choice. Remember, all prize money must be
claimed not later than 30th October 2018. After this date, all funds
will be returned to the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed
prize. Also, for your information, 0.5% of your winning prize funds
belongs to your claim agent as part of their commission in helping you
in the claim processing, however, this 0.5% will be paid only after when
you have received your funds in your designated bank account.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Diana Laura Sanchez.
VICE PRESIDENT

Phone:
+34911237244
City or exchange location -
Original network provider* Voxbone, S.a.
Wayne

Re: soludochris9@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:44 pm

Anticipating Your Kind Response
People
Anthonio De Lezo Abogados S.L <briansawyer.information006@gmail.com> Today at 8:21
BCC
Message body

--
Address: Pl. Fuente Dorada, 10, 47002 Valladolid (Valladolid) Espana

REF AC/SPN/P01/GTO

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction. I wish to point out that I suggest 20% of this money to be donated to Charity Organizations, while the remaining 80% is shared equally between us. If you are interested, please contact me via Email:adelezo@inbox.ru upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details that will help you understand this transaction well.

Best regard,

Private E-mail:adelezo@inbox.ru

Phone:
+34602670635

+34917903745
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.