Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cbnnig.philips@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cbnnig.philips@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Subject: FROM THE NEW PAYMASTER

PAYMASTER GENERAL OF NIGERIA
ASO-ROCK ABUJA
FROM THE DESK OF; DR TANKO MOHAMMED
OFFICE OF THE PAYMASTER GENERAL.

TO: OUR GOOD CLIENT

1) Shipment Code AWN 33xQT
2) Package Registered Code No XFT477
3) Security Code Scotch /5501BDHX/844
4) Transactions Code 0477/COSTCO/117/330478/
5) Certificates Code SQUAT/BHUTAN/XXI/-78/00.
6) Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103 Released Code No: 0763; 1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013.
My name is Dr Tanko Mohammed the new paymaster general of the federal republic on Nigeria, I took over from Dr Felix Ibru who who died recently in an accident,may his gentle soul rest in peace, since I resumed work I have gone through some files Dr Ibru has handled in the past including your own file which is why I am sending you this message.
I personally know Dr Ibru, a gentle man who always try to keep to his promise and I would like to follow is his footstep and policy, I discovered he wanted to help you get your card before he died,I would be glad to continue from where he stopped and make sure the card gets to you.
I decided to contact you today having received from the economic and financial crime commission a clean bill of health regarding your claim, I have therefore concluded investigation on how to help you,
The way I think your ATM card can be delivered to you is to travel to our sister country which is Benin republic and send the card to you uninsured , this is to avoid those bottle-necks associated with the shipment of ATM cards out of Nigeria, In Benin republic I discovered during my investigation before sending this message that you will not be expected to insure the card and there will be no other certificate before shipment and other charges,

Sometimes the bottleneck is political, the corruption in the country including the system will not allow the ATM card to be delivered to you as they have their own selfish interest attached to the card and want beneficiaries to abandon the pursuit of their entitlement . It would therefore be wise to travel to our sister country Benin Republic and send the ATM CARD to you without any hitch or additional cost except transportation fair of 85USD

I therefore advice that you send a new mail receiving address of your choice to avoid mistake during posting.
FULL NAME OF BENEFICIARY:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ADDRESS:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
DIRECT PHONE NO: ……………………………
I expect you to think about it very carefully before responding to this message.

DR TANKO MOHAMMED
PAYMASTER GENERAL OF NIGERIA.
DIRECT PHONE: 234-8164387897

===============================================
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: cbnnig.philips@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:41 am

+2348164387897
This telephone number is most likely a Nigeria number. Specific information on this number range is not available.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

adokietoolsbox@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:34 pm

Received: from [41.58.14.27] by web121903.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 13 Sep 2013 10:35:30 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.157.561
Message-ID: <1379093730.23070.YahooMailNeo@web121903.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 10:35:30 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Adokie Tools Box <adokietoolsbox@yahoo.com>
Subject: Security Code Scotch /5501BDHX/844

PAYMASTER GENERAL OF NIGERIA
ASO-ROCK ABUJA
FROM THE DESK OF; DR GEORGE PHILIPS
OFFICE OF THE PAYMASTER GENERAL.

TO: OUR GOOD CLIENT

1) Shipment Code AWN 33xQT
2) Package Registered Code No XFT477
3) Security Code Scotch /5501BDHX/844
4) Transactions Code 0477/COSTCO/117/330478/
5) Certificates Code SQUAT/BHUTAN/XXI/-78/00.
6) Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103 Released Code No: 0763; 1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013.
My name is Dr George Philips the new paymaster general of the federal republic on Nigeria, I took over from Dr Felix Ibru who who died recently in an accident,may his gentle soul rest in peace, since I resumed work I have gone through some files Dr Ibru has handled in the past including your own file which is why I am sending you this message.
I personally know Dr Ibru, a gentle man who always try to keep to his promise and I would like to follow is his footstep and policy, I discovered he wanted to help you get your card before he died,I would be glad to continue from where he stopped and make sure the card gets to you.
I decided to contact you today having received from the economic and financial crime commission a clean bill of health regarding your claim, I have therefore concluded investigation on how to help you,
The way I think your ATM card can be delivered to you is to travel to our sister country which is Benin republic and send the card to you uninsured , this is to avoid those bottle-necks associated with the shipment of ATM cards out of Nigeria, In Benin republic I discovered during my investigation before sending this message that you will not be expected to insure the card and there will be no other certificate before shipment and other charges,

Sometimes the bottleneck is political, the corruption in the country including the system will not allow the ATM card to be delivered to you as they have their own selfish interest attached to the card and want beneficiaries to abandon the pursuit of their entitlement . It would therefore be wise to travel to our sister country Benin Republic and send the ATM CARD to you without any hitch or additional cost except transportation fair of 85USD

I therefore advice that you send a new mail receiving address of your choice to avoid mistake during posting.
FULL NAME OF BENEFICIARY:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ADDRESS:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
DIRECT PHONE NO: ……………………………
I expect you to think about it very carefully before responding to this message.

DR GEORGE PHILIPS
PAYMASTER GENERAL OF NIGERIA.
DIRECT PHONE: 2348164387897
DIRECT EMAIL: paymastergeneral132@gmail.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

georgephillips301@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:05 pm

IMF" Fund Delivery.
People
George Phillips <georgephillips301@gmail.com> Today at 14:56
BCC
Message body

Good day,

I wish to inform you that your overdue payment worth of $3.5M USD plus interest of US$ 750.000.00 has been approved and

scheduled to be paid to you through certified ATM Card which you will only be required to proceed to any ATM Cash Point

to withdraw $5,000, 2-times per day till your fund is completed.

Meanwhile, the valid ATM CARD was registered with DHL Courier Company as a package. All you need to do now is to contact

them on their information below with your delivery address for the immediate delivery to your giving address without any

delay.

Manager Name: Mr. Gary Waddell Jr.
E-mail: dhlcourierexpress34@gmail.com
Phone/Fax: ( +2348164387897.

Thanks,
Mrs. Robert Keffier
"IMF" Fund Delivery.
ATM Card Delivery.

CC: Central Bank Of Nigeria ( C B N )

CC: Rosemary Ibeh

CC: Franklin George

CC: Paymaster General Office .

Phone:
+2348164387897
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.