Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Grant Cardone

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Grant Cardone

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:01 am

Split from viewtopic.php?f=17&t=66682 where the fake site scdgroups.com - Standard Chattered Bank used in scam is reported.

Fake identity used in scam:

William Johson
Los Angeles California USA
Email address: scottalexg355@gmail.com
Phone number: +18124632892 - Non-Fixed VoIP number. The same phone number is also reported in viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66708.

Fake profile used on Facebook:

Gary Alex - active since February 8, 2018.

Picture used - stolen image of Grant Cardone, US motivational speaker:

When he is not busy romancing victims on Facebook, he is active on forums related to Canadian Visa Lottery 2018 and he answers the people there asking for details:

Email me on Scottalexg355@gmail.com to get your process started
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scottalexg355@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:54 am

Associated details reported by a targeted victim communicating with the person using the fake Facebook profile:

Fake name used: Gary A. Scott
Claimed location: Houston, Texas USA
Email address: scottalexg355@gmail.com
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scottalexg355@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:58 am

Second fake profile used on Facebook:

Gary Scott Alex
Widowed
From Houston, Texas
Active since March 2, 2018.

Stolen picture used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sterlingneeves919@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:04 am

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim.

I have been targeted by a scammer who found me on Twitter. Fortunately I did not suffer any losses but he is trying anyway. I became suspicious when I found a photography he sent me on your site, so I followed your instructions/advice and did not alarm him. After weeks he asked me for $2000. Now, I have no intentions sending it to him, but I see he is very active on Twitter. He follows almost only women and it will be a good thing to expose him so others won't fall victim by his schemes.

Here is his the gmail address he sent me: sterlingneeves919@gmail.com. It is possible that he opened the account just for me because the address relates to mine (which shows that we are so similar and belong to each other :D) On Twitter is name is sterlingneeves.

He says he is a engineer in the petroleum business and is currently working on a project in Lagos, Nigeria.

There has been no sexting but he keeps on declaring his undying everlasting love for me. Here are some more photos he sent me
:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sterlingneeves919@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:05 am

Fake profile used on Twitter:

sterlingneeves
@sterlingneeves
Proud American. Father. Single (w). Christian.
Los Angeles, CA
Joined July 2018

Additional stolen pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sterlingneeves919@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:08 pm

Chat log excerpts:

Scammer: Love you too my queen and please take it easy my darling, I would not have you overwork yourself
My day has not been good honey
And has gone even worst this evening

Scammer: Honey I would need some money because I had ran out of what I have with me! A lot has to be done and I am short of the necessary amount
Please I would need you to help me my love
Please let me know as soon as possible my love... I would stay up all night if that is what it takes

Scammer: The machines need some repairs and also I need some money for my upkeep as there has been an extension of my stay here and I spent my contingency money trying to keep everything under control and also avoiding a court case
My phone was damaged from the accident so I don’t think we can video call

Victim: So how much do you need?
Scammer: $2000
Victim: Wow! That's a lot of money! I will try to make a plan on condition that we can video call.
Scammer: Ok honey I would make that happen
Victim: When?
Scammer: Tomorrow’s Sunday so I would say Monday
Victim: Where are you? It's Sunday now!
Scammer: Today’s*
That’s what I wanted to say
Victim: Ok, so you mean we can video call tomorrow?
Scammer: I just want this week to start fast so I can carry on with work
Yes that’s what I mean
But I can’t use my phone that’s why I would try to use the cafe down at the apartment
Do you have skype?
Victim: Yes, I have
Scammer: Ok let me have the I.D my love
Victim: Why can't we video call right here on Hangouts?
Scammer: Because I’m not going to be using my phone, it was damaged in the accident and it’s in a rather bad shape. My computer was not recovered at the accident scene also

Scammer: I love you so much and you mean the world to me, thank you for wanting to help me
You don’t know how much this means to me

Scammer: While transporting some of the machines in the storm, the 18 wheeler in front collided with a passenger bus that slides off the road and the aftermath of the collision affected the vehicle I was in behind and we rammed into a tree in the bush after losing control

Scammer: Honey do you know where to purchase bitcoins there in xxx (victim's country)?
It’s faster and almost instantaneously

Scammer: Because I don’t have an account here in this country I can not provide such so I would be giving you an account number of a citizen here so hold on. And they sell bitcoins at familymarts there in xxx so if this does go through that would

Name : Kelvin Orobosa Exxx
Sterling Bank PLC
Dollar domiciliary Account
Account Number : 006706xxxx
Routing Number : 23204xxxx
Swift code: NAMENGLAXXX
Beneficiary Address : Nxxx, delta state.
Bank address: Sterling Towers 20 Marina
LAGOS

Those are what are needed for the wire instructions my love

Scammer: I had been doing some research about them there in xxx and there are a number of people that offer those services, The sell Bitcoins at FamilyMarts there in xxx

Scammer: Also I would be sending some numbers for people who trade on bitcoins so you can call in to ask about purchasing

Scammer: All I need to do is to provide you my wallet ID which I would get in a few minutes

Scammer: Oh western union would be great but here there’s a limit of $950 to receive
So send $950 to this name: Othuke Origho, he’s my driver and can easily have it picked up this morning
And then the rest amount can be purchased in bitcoins

Scammer: Ok hold on let me get my wallet ID
1P3obM4QtxrJroDVL8Dqnvfn8oXuvC6rkw

Scammer: Ok again for the western union $950
First name: Othuke
Last name: Origho

Scammer: My love try to do the western union today, a few seconds before you get to school because it does not take much time
Can you please?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Stevebrain1212@gmail.com

Unread postby MidnightM » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:41 pm

Someone is active with these pictures again. I was contacted yesterday on Instagram.

https: // instagram.com/stevebrain1212

Asked for Hangouts within an hour.

Stevebrain1212@gmail.com

Steve Brain.

Single dad
One daughter
Wife died in an accident along with the other daughter 4 years ago.

Orphan, raised by a teacher.

From Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Works with Shell oil as a rig engineer.
He claims to be in the German High Sea. In Germany, or north of Germany. (You can't find it on a map.)

Drilling of oil and gas.
I work with Rig 6 Drilling Unit, as a Rig Departmental Supervisor $ Sole Contractor in Supply of Crude Oil [Chemicals] for refining: I guess you know about the Rig,? A Rig is a platform built in the middle of a sea or shore, to drill crude oil beneath the earth surface and refine the crude oil to various stages to obtain gas and other fuel substance for the final consumers to use. A Rig is of two type. Offshore and Onshore Rig. Offshore Rig is located in the middle of the sea while Onshore Rig is located along the shore of the Sea, Land.
My Company has a branch here in Phoenix, Arizona. Since the Oil Pipe's cross via phoenix. We are meant to take care of the pipes and carry out test on each crude oil that runs in different pipes.Here in Phoenix, we have the branch station that control all the flow of gas to different gas companies. Sometimes I get deity when I have allot of job to do
I work only six months in Phoenix, but sometimes we do have time to visit our family but I still like my job, even though we don't have enough time to go the bar, or feel free like others.. I have been in this field of job since my college days and it pays more than any other job you can imagine..

Taken straight of a webpage. It matches with several other profiles. All reported as scam. The last picture (below) is an official one from a hiring company.

Besides, he is impatient. It seems like he is interviewing his victims. Asking for as much information as possible in a very short amount of time. He is in a hurry.

Ok. So please tell me more about yourself, what are your habits, do you smoke, drink, flirt and party all the time e.t.c?
all I need in a woman is a care, trust, understanding, sincerity, faithfulness and respect in other for us to spend the rest of our lives together and happily. I also value the sense of humor in a woman, What interest you in a man?
Life in Sea is very risky,I just want you to have idea about my Job,. My Daughter and my mom knows more about my job..No body visit me when am at work or even call me because this oil machine is highly inflammable and we don't use mobile phones or call when we are in field work

He also asked me several times in 24 hours if he is the only one I am talking to, have I ever been in a relationship, have I ever talked to someone, do I talk to someone and so on. It's like he is talking to too many women at the same time. He does not have the time to read long answers.

He called me straight away after adding him on Instagram. African accent. I had to hang up as I was busy, and he kept calling. If I don't answer his texts in less than 10 minutes, he calls. Very pushy. Last night he told me: "Send me a photo." I denied as that is not the way to ask for something. And as they all need two pictures of a victim to use you in another scam: he asked for both pictures at the same time this morning: "I hope you don't mind sending me about 2 of your photos?"

He has been on Instagram for almost a year and a lot of personal pictures are being used. These are the ones without anyone else in it.

MidnightM
Junior survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Grant Cardone

Unread postby Malta user 22 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:48 pm

I am grateful for the posts here. A friend of mine was just scammed and wouldn't believe it. She sent him $9000! I reverse google his image and sure enough, his was here.

This guy is alive and well, and now posting as "Robert Donald" on facebook. Seriously? I can't believe she fell for this! not much on his facebook profile except for his photo - which of course isn't his. Claims to live in Atlanta, GA and lived in CA. This just happened this week, July 31, 2019. Fortunately, her bank contacted her husband because of the $9000 she had sent, and it was stopped. He was asking for another $4000, for his business. and he wanted to come see her. Yeah right!

Robert Donald scammer.jpg
Malta user 22
New survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Grant Cardone

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:33 pm

Malta user 22,

Glad you found the topic here and you managed to warn your friend. Do you know maybe what email address he was using? If yes, can you post it here, please?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Chris Birger – chrisbirger908@gmail.com

Unread postby daisy » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:29 pm

IP 209.85.220.41
Hello beautiful, I am very happy to tell you more about myself. Like I said i would really love to know more about you so i am going ahead to tell you all about me. I want you to know that i am a very honest and upfront person. My full Name is Chris Birger. I have not been in any relationship for about 5 yrs now, my last relationship ended because my Ex was cheating on me with my best friend... I was hurt so bad by her and that was the worst feeling of my life. I have not been involved with anybody since then because I am afraid of getting hurt again. Right now I need someone in my life but I am not rushing into any relationship. I am someone that loves to enjoy life to the fullest, i love going out to the movies, on dates and to the swimming pool.
I was born and raised in Lyon France.I am the secornd child of my parents i lost my older sister to accdent and my Dad too to cancer at age of 54, it was very hectic for me when i lost my father.My Father was very hard working Man and i am still proud of him,even after his death.I am planing on starting up a business after i had lost my Father and right now i am away to take care of my late Father's properties and all so for a job which am almost done here in Namibia and i will be back as soon as i am done with the process.I hope to find the right woman that will always be there for me and that will love me for whom i am. I am just me and nothing more and i am a very handsome and straight forward in a relationship.I am here for something serious,please no games .I would really want you to send me more pictures of you and i will do the same here on my laptop.
I have a good sense of humor, I love to laugh and to make that special someone laugh also. I am very sincere in finding true love for a life time and I'm a very loyal Man. I am a social drinker and i don't do any drugs. I am very easy going and I am also a very deeply romantic Man but only gets romantic with my woman. The right person for me, that one I wanna share my life with. I love to listen to music. I love children and believe they are like precious flowers of the world. What I am seeking for is a long term relationship that will lead to something seruous based on Love, mutual respect, and understanding. That is how I see the future.
My goal in life is to be the best i can be and have a home filled with love. Also for you to be my best friend, to share everything with,as well as passionate lover. I know that not everything in life can be perfect all the time, but I am willing to always do my best for my Woman. She will always be my first priority. I want a Woman that will love me for me... I am very sincere in finding my partner in life. There is so much to talk about and learn about each other and I cannot tell you everything in just one message. So I will be waiting expecting your response so we can keep us this conversation.Oh the weather is nice here in Namibia, how is the weather where you are ?
Thanks for taking time to read my message.

Good morning babe how was your night? Every sunrise gives me a new day to love you! Good morning, sweetheart. Hope you have an amazing day
Good evening babe, how was your day? I try to call you, I like you are sleeping already? Goodnight my love, pleasant dreams, sleep tight my love, may tomorrow be sunny and bright and bring you closer to me.

1)Good morning babe how was your night? Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for... Good Morning, Sweetheart!

2)Good morning babe how was your night? Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for...
Good Morning, Sweetheart!

Wake up from your dreams you sleepy eye,
Shining down upon is a big bright sky,
The sun is smiling down on you,
Feel the freshness of the morning dew,
My sweetheart, I just want to say,
That I love and miss you so much today,
Good morning to you!
I’m sure you look more beautiful
Than what you did yesterday
The sun must have made you
More radiant with every ray
There’s yet another thing
Of which I am sure
Is that I am crazier
About you, than before

Good morning

Wake up from your dreams you sleepy eye,
Shining down upon is a big bright sky,
The sun is smiling down on you,
Feel the freshness of the morning dew,
My sweetheart, I just want to say,
That I love and miss you so much today,
Good morning to you!
Babe I really want to know how you feels about this relationship and what do you about it because we talk don't talk much, do you still need me I really want to know about it thanks.
You don't care about me feelings for you really

That's nice
Babe can you get airtime tomorrow
Good morning babe how was your night? I wish a good morning to the person whose kisses are the reason for my happiness and whose hugs make my life priceless, have a wonderful day kisses.
The problem with love is there’s always too little, or too much. What I’ve come to learn is you should always be with someone you can’t live without, not someone you just want to live with. And that’s you.
Good morning love how was your night? I hope you slept well?

1) I saw that you were perfect so I loved you. But then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.have a wonderful day kisses thanks

Good morning babe how was your night? When I opened my eyes and saw you here,
My arms could not help but draw you near,
I sigh in wonder and stare in awe,
In my dreams, I know, it was you that I saw,
Your beauty ignites me, my angel from above,
Good morning my dear, my breathtaking love.
Never doubt someone’s love for you. If you find some imperfections, just let them be. If you survive the pain, the happiness is never ending and highly satisfying. Never try to find the perfect love, because love without pain is completely impossible.
You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.

2)I saw that you were perfect so I loved you. But then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.
Honey I want to talk to you about something important thanks
Good morning honey was your night? I will talk to you when I comes back from church ok.I’m so completely in love with you. I wake to think of you and I sleep to see you in my dreams. Everyday seems like a blessing since I have met you. I feel so lucky and honored to be in love with you with all of my heart. Thank you for sharing your love with me. It’s a truly wonderful gift. I will love you always.

The important stuff was that one of his workers fell and died and now court ruled he must pay the family R500 000. he is short of R200 000 and wanted me to help him

IP 209.85.220.41
Hello honey, how are you doing today so far? sorry I came back from church I hope to hear from you soon thanks I LOVE YOU..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Name: THEM****MAT**** ENTERPRISE.
Acc. no. 1010882****
Business /Chegue account
Standard Bank.
Branch code. 020909.

daisy
Senior survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.