Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

unitedbankforafrica044@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

unitedbankforafrica044@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:59 pm

You've received a document via HelloSign
Finance
UBA Bank <email removed> 31 Mar at 11:02 PM
To
This message contains blocked images.
Message body

Logo

ACTION REQUESTED

UBA Bank (unitedbankforafrica044@gmail.com) has sent you a document

VIEW DOCUMENT

DOCUMENT

United Bank For Africa

MESSAGE FROM SENDER

United Bank For Africa
TELEPHONE:+2348170736740
EMAIL:atmdepartment@ubaplc-ngr.com

Attention:Sir/Madam,

With respect to the provision Section 17 of decree 114 of the 1999 constitution,I was directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is "OK". Therefore, We are happy to inform you that arrangements has been finally concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible in our bid to be transparent inline with programmed of the present administration of Muhammadu Buhari,President and Commander in chief Of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in his crusade against corruption in Nigeria.

It might interest you to note that the Swift Credit Card System of payment was adopted to reduce the administrative protocols as regards (Cost of Transfer, Vat e.t.c), it was adopted to help beneficiary's who are financially down, who are not capable to meet up with the obligation of paying banks as a result of fee administrative and Charges.The amount Approved is US$5,500,000.00 USD, it is my pleasure to inform you that your ATM Card Number is: 4539 7978 0214 3027 has been approved and upgraded in your favor.

Meanwhile, Your Initial Secret Pin Number is 4477 and the ATM Card Value is US$5,500,000.00 Only.Your ATM card is ready to pick without paying any money But if you find it difficult to come down to the Bank yourself and pick your ATM card it will now required a service of very good reliable courier company that will deliver this ATM card to your address.

In view of this two options, You have to choose the best option you like, Whether to come down yourself to UBA and pick your ATM card without encountering any payment or to urge me to negotiate and know how much it will cost to use a very good reliable courier company to deliver this ATM card to your address. You are advised to call my direct line for more explanation. Call me on this my number +234-8170736740

Congratulation once again for a successful approvals of your fund and kindly reply back only to the UBA EMAIL ADDRESS: atmdepartment@ubaplc-ngr.com

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Robert Peter.Director,
United Bank For Africa.

Warning: To prevent others from accessing your document, please do not forward this email.

301 Howard St, Ste 200, San Francisco, CA 94105

Attachments in this email may contain harmful content and cannot be downloaded. Learn more
United_Bank_For_Africa .pdf

Phone:
+2348170736740
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

atmdepartment@ubaplc-ngr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:00 am

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
2,CHEVRON DRIVE,LEKKI PENINSULA,
LAGOS-NIGERIA.
E-MAIL: atmdepartment@ubaplc-ngr.com
TELEPHONE:+234-8170736740

ATTENTION:

UBA BOARD OF EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR APPROVED YOUR US$5.5M AND LOADED THE FUND INTO ATM CARD FOR URGENT DELIVER TO YOUR ADDRESS.UBA BANK MADE IT CLEAR THAT THE US$5.5M DEPOSITED HAS INSURANCE POLICY FOR SECURITY OF THE FUND AND FOR THAT REASON KNOW BODY HAS RIGHT TO TAMPER ANY ONE CENT FROM THE TOTAL FUND,INSTRUCTION IS THAT.THE BENEFICIARY WILL RECEIVED THE AMOUNT IN FULL WITHOUT ANY DEDUCTION OF ANY AMOUNT FROM THE PRINCIPAL FUND.UBA HAVE PROCESS YOUR VISA PREPAID ATM CARD AND IT IS READY TO PICK-UP WITHOUT PAYING ANY ONE CENT,BUT IF YOU FIND IT DIFFICULT COMING DOWN TO THE BANK YOURSELF TO PICK YOUR ATM CARD, IT WILL REQUIRE A SERVICE OF VERY GOOD RELIABLE COURIER COMPANY THAT WILL DELIVER THE ATM CARD TO YOUR ADDRESS.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT LAWYER GEORGE ANDERSON HAVE FINALIZED TO OBTAIN IN YOUR NAME THE THREE DOCUMENTS AS YOU CAN SEE THAT I KEPT MY PROMISE TO SECURE IN YOUR NAME THE PROOF FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE INCLUDING ANTI TERRORIST CERTIFICATE AND DRUG CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE,I HAVE SUBMITTED THE THREE CERTIFICATE DOCUMENTS INCLUDING YOUR ATM CARD TO COURIER DELIVERING COMPANY FOR PERUSAL AND NOTE THAT THIS CERTIFICATE WILL COVER THE SOURCE OF THE FUND ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD.

THIS THREE DOCUMENTS COST $9,500.00 FROM THE CONCERN OFFICES HERE IN NIGERIA,THIS DOCUMENTS IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO BACKUP YOUR FUND.URGENTLY CONTACT THE MENTION COURIER SERVICES WITH YOUR MAILING HOUSE OR YOUR OFFICE ADDRESS TO ENABLE THEM DELIVER YOUR ATM CARD TO YOUR ADDRESS.

URGENTLY CONTACT THE COURIER COMPANY TO THIS BELOW ADDRESS.

CONTACT PERSON:JOHN BROWN
ADDRESS: KINGS GUARDS HOUSE KM 10,
EXPRESSWAY CHEVRON ROUNDABOUT, LEKKI-LAGOS.
EMAIL ADDRESS:savewaydeliverys@yahoo.com
TELEPHONE NUMBER:+234-7088241778

YOU HAVE TO CONTACT COURIER COMPANY TO VERIFY FROM THEM THE THREE DOCUMENTS IN YOUR NAME BECAUSE THEY WILL PACKAGE IT IN YOUR PARCEL TO BACKUP THE DELIVERY.

YOURS SINCERELY,
MR.ROBERT PETER.DIRECTOR,
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA.

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.12.217.16 with SMTP id p16csp76325qvj;
Wed, 4 Apr 2018 05:45:12 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AIpwx4+oWJ2sdckM8kRpX95lbYelLdHuWvdTO/uCW48fT55d2qDTvkDpdEWJ34+bB3wTCuuK48vF
X-Received: by 2002:a9d:3cd9:: with SMTP id t25-v6mr11339988otf.206.1522845912021;
Wed, 04 Apr 2018 05:45:12 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1522845911; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=pSf8ohKUuvQUIsG6QfFYC/cWsxStFD4ZGMou9fdomSfKpcBWrUUXgUb6kFIHn2Ep7y
bOanthwYcoPXwjXZlzltKV8fCXBqjexi9h7DhMTTLkzIiKSksOBJb46AoN0gJi6/aTgX
CGyNw3jCdVy8rN9y1vSE4MTu47JOAgY63UVac6JOARZ+XO1ONsRDg8VYMkUnsxtuPmxt
Ry6UMWOg4GzKCxIiSpXh9FrHlCrjtHDLitG5xgKEcron8xaXhXoOrK8F/8nhp9+hFnBg
XYvCC0fqApPL/kEYEDgjBW2ciAAGlFrDp/RnvCnjvcPZqEi/DjjrRQvFACDXuDxI49+i
RjaQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=importance:mime-version:subject:message-id:to:reply-to:from:date
:dkim-signature:arc-authentication-results;
bh=qXTLLU875bFch6cW91jNW2EJoWt8mMImsTzJK9Z4jMM=;
b=oIbHCrX9n1Jo8CPSN2qtfsDmkpuzvZXSLLuqUc7/7QtlJplaNIrXTVsfX7ezK509kq
yBS5iq5/roD63Mt9oe8Doekuf2Z0Q8wHQ+5rpn/aVjWYw7hs1+pixfMbr4OxE2qyrbPG
iVaGjzemOsnIXYSf3vSv0rH8pzQ9vG1O6B4NUsvLNjzoLcPKbI+4BAhN7LtD/EzCZw4k
Ae7ixpJbBZZ6ykDvcTb/Jx3Np00cz7a8aLOCukt5dJKV/wLaYM0jP1q0Wi+bERBQ2RPb
mxIEtEgVOR1VqE5YWoSl+70ZoJfQrpg9tSONgM62LTe0mSSWAEHU094NuJBpICu2ZqRO
FGaA==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@ubaplc-ngr.com header.s=20160401 header.b=Ole1cR0c;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of atmdepartment@ubaplc-ngr.com designates 208.91.199.208 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=atmdepartment@ubaplc-ngr.com
Return-Path: <atmdepartment@ubaplc-ngr.com>
Received: from us2-ob2-7.mailhostbox.com (us2-ob2-7.mailhostbox.com. [208.91.199.208])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 14-v6si1562027otj.217.2018.04.04.05.45.11
for < >
(version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Wed, 04 Apr 2018 05:45:11 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of atmdepartment@ubaplc-ngr.com designates 208.91.199.208 as permitted sender) client-ip=208.91.199.208;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@ubaplc-ngr.com header.s=20160401 header.b=Ole1cR0c;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of atmdepartment@ubaplc-ngr.com designates 208.91.199.208 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=atmdepartment@ubaplc-ngr.com
Received: from 172.16.214.62 (unknown [172.16.214.62]) (using TLSv1 with cipher AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) (Authenticated sender: atmdepartment@ubaplc-ngr.com) by us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 0D5D67810CC for < >; Wed,
4 Apr 2018 12:45:13
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ubaplc-ngr.com; s=20160401; t=1522845913; bh=qXTLLU875bFch6cW91jNW2EJoWt8mMImsTzJK9Z4jMM=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject; b=Ole1cR0cFOH8AWzI2W73MaBiZEqlSTxhICDaOSPwfHyjU6T2WH+qQ2efsBoFcNmmh
zZbGjeWTMIBXMllJtaK6DqY+WecM06g1KDAaGHHMNJlIeCq2yLCgxaz3Pb4QuzY5Ye
OqiVtyvYOX/BszNChlbrbd57REkvfZltuhpO6vbM=
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 18:15:12
From: United Bank For Africa <atmdepartment@ubaplc-ngr.com>
Reply-To: United Bank For Africa <atmdepartment@ubaplc-ngr.com>
To:
Message-ID: <1189199262.72852.1522845912933@webmail.ubaplc-ngr.com>
Subject: ATTENTION:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_72851_1809208032.1522845912924"
X-Priority: 3
Importance: Medium
X-Mailer: Open-Xchange Mailer v7.8.3-Rev22
X-Originating-Client: open-xchange-appsuite
X-CMAE-Score: 0
X-CMAE-Analysis: v=2.2 cv=LqTi8jVc c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=Ejo+fC9hko1e0+RChf/zrg==:117 a=GZ_qlDwzHMOEcdR_8zUA:9 a=0bXxn9q0MV6snEgNplNhOjQmxlI=:19 a=psgb64Q9aDyiE7Uy:21 a=30PEU8QuKbFQflYC:21 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=I6ksWeUdl3AA:10 a=v4MqwOt2kvkA:10 a=KckuhyYvFrw2-Pwp_FgA:9 a=8Oa1SqszaeanWpho:21 a=YlMIoNgUAgI4sYvZ:21 a=R2TCiMbGODpP9pQ5:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10

------=_Part_72851_1809208032.1522845912924
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

OPEN ATTACH FILE TO VIEW YOUR ATM CARD.

Phone Number;
+2347088241778
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

savewaydeliverys@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:06 pm

Save way courier services.
KINGS GUARDS HOUSE KM 10,
Dear

Be inform that our courier office is working very closely with the FBI to curb the menace of any fraudulent activities that is going on in the world, for this reason, FBI have increase the number of there agent to 1,000 in other to ensure that this bastard act is put to an end, I also want to bring to your notice that as FBI is fighting terrorism so also its fighting corruption at large on which Fraud is not separated.

However, FBI assisted our office to purchase a detecting Machine of ATM to enable us verify and detect any invalid ATM Card, This machine automatically detect both the Validity and the authenticity of the Card which includes the amount in the ATM Card and its Expiration.

Be informed that your ATM card Serial Number 4539 7978 0214 3027 has been logged into our DATA BASE DETECTING MACHINE and proved authenticity of the card and was realized that the ATM Card is valid for use in any of the ATM Machine in the world.

Thereafter, our office has certified your ATM Card Parcel okay for delivery to the beneficiary address.

Conclusively, you are advice to adhere strictly to our instruction as your cooperation in this matter is highly important in other to ensure a safety delivery of your ATM Parcel, Note that your Atm card has to be insured as a classified Parcel against any lost in the cause of our services to your address.

After all our inspection and verification regarding your Atm card, We have passed information to FBI office that your Atm card is OK and valid to use in any of the ATM Machine in your country, For this reason i strongly advice you to make the courier and insurance fee available to enable your Atm card parcel be lifted immediately to your address.

I wait your urgent response soonest for the shipment of your Atm parcel.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.John Brown.
Save way courier delivery services.

Header;
Return-Path: <savewaydeliverys@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic312.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 00:43:50
Subject: We use our data base detecting machine to cross check the genuine of your atm card.read to find out the result.

Dear

Your mailing information is well received understood and very clear.United bank for Africa have submitted your original ATM Card and your proof fund ownership certificate including anti terrorist certificate and drug clearance certificate to this courier office to dispatch to your mailing address.All the clearance documents has been secure in your name by UBA Bank.

Following the receipt of your mailing address. This is what you are required to do immediately in regards of delivery of your Atm card to your mailing address.

(1) Delivery charge...$75.00
(2) Your Atm insurance Charges...$300
TOTAL AMOUNT: $375.00 Dollars only.

You are required to make this payment immediately to the Courier Company through western union money transfer only with the payment instructions below.

Receivers Name:Musa Isa.
Destination: Lagos-Nigeria,
Amount: $375.00

As soon as my office receives the Above Payment, Your tracking number will urgently be programmed into our Networking system for onward delivering of your ATM parcel to your receiving address.

Attachment to this mail contains all your documents,Open attach file to view all your approved clearance documents in your favor.

Airway bill
Fund ownership certificate
Anti terrorist certificate
Drug clearance certificate
Atm Card

I wait for the payment information, MTCN control number soonest.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.John Brown.

Dear

This is to inform you that i attached my ID card to enable you know whom you are dealing with in regard of the delivery of your Atm card parcel to your address.

Open attach file to view my ID card and keep it very confidential purposes.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.John Brown.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:13 am

Dear

How are you and your mail is well receive and very clear,I have given you details information to send the money through western union money transfer or money gram,It is very faster to receive the $375 and lifted your Atm parcel to your address,You will go to any store in your location address and send the $375 and send to me the details information.

You will urgently send the money to our fiduciary agent in Brooklyn New York USA and you are required to make this payment through western union money transfer or Money gram transfer with the payment instructions below.

Receiver Name:Farah Vixamar
Amount:$375

Immediately you send the money to our fiduciary agent in Brooklyn New York USA,Your tracking number will urgently be programmed into our Networking system for onward delivering of your ATM parcel to your receiving address and we will send you the tracking number you will use to monitor the movement of your parcel until the final arrival to your destination address.

I am waiting for the payment information number soonest.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.John Brown.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:10 pm

Dear

Okay go ahead and use wire transfer to send the $375 to enable Save way courier delivery services deliver your ATM card to your address,Below is the wire account information you will use to send the money.

BANK ADDRESS:702 UTICA AVENUE BROOKLYN NY 11203
BANK NAME:CITI BANK
ACCOUNT NAME:FAYOO L. INC
ACCOUNT#:678305XXXX
ROUTING#:021000089
SWIFT CODE:CITI US 33

Immediately you wire the money to our fiduciary agent in Brooklyn New York,Your tracking number will urgently be programmed into our Networking system for onward delivering of your ATM parcel to your receiving address and we will send you the tracking number you will use to monitor the movement of your parcel until the final arrival to your destination address.

Attach and send the payment slip information immediately you wire the money to enable my office lift your Atm card parcel to your receiving address.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.John Brown.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ubaplc-ngr.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:32 pm

The fake site used in scam claims to be United Bank for Africa. The real bank is active since 1949 and has nothing to do with the scam. The fake site is used only for the email address.

From the fake site details - https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=130722:

Domain Name: UBAPLC-NGR.COM
Updated Date: 2018-03-12
Creation Date: 2016-04-01
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-04-01
Registrar: THE REGISTRY AT INFO AVENUE

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Michael Kravet
Registrant Street: 69 Creagan Ave
Registrant City: Gretna
Registrant State/Province: Louisiana
Registrant Postal Code: 70053
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.2123157876
Registrant Email: statesgov@yahoo.com

The same registrant email address is reported online since 2013, when it was first used to register a fake Century Bank site. In 2016, the same email address was used for registering a fake delivery site named Faster-Service Securities And Cargo Services. In the same year, 2016, the fake maker created also a fake London Community Credit Union. All those fake previously reported for fraud are no longer active.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: savewaydel.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:38 pm

The fake site used in scam claims to be Save Way Delivery And Logistics.

"A commitment to serve" This has been Save Way Delivery And Logistics (OOCL) motto ever since its inception in 1976. Putting the customer first has always been the mainstay of our business as we depend on them for our growth, which has enabled us to rapidly expand over the past 30 years. Our main concern has always been fast, reliable and efficient transportation of your goods. We grow towards giving our customers the best service possible in the shortest period time.

As members of the AirFreight Forwarder Assocaition of Malaysia (AFAM), we pride ourself as a leading locally-owned freight forwarder who knows best on how to service the clients' needs. So if you are thinking of AIR or SEA shipping, now is the time to think of Save Way Delivery And Logistics.

On another page of the fake site:

With over 25 years resident experience in supply chain operations, Cross Courier and logistics Network understands the importance in satisfying a broad range of ancillary shipping requirements. Our value added services are aimed at ensuring that special requirements are met, product is received as ordered, and logistics performance reporting integrates with your company’s balanced scorecard.

Cross Courier and Logistics Network offers both warehousing and shipping solutions in support of internet based eCommerce sales. Not only can Trans Delivery Courier Services Network negotiate favorable rates with major large and small package carriers, we can locate warehousing of product globally, if required, to optimize on delivery to your customer.

There are no contact details on the fake site, only a form that can be used for contact.

From the fake site details - https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=103479:

Domain Name: SAVEWAYDEL.COM
Updated Date: 2017-08-01
Creation Date: 2015-08-11
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-08-11
Registrar: ENOM, INC.

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WHOIS AGENT
Registrant Organization: WHOIS PRIVACY PROTECTION SERVICE, INC.

This is what the fake site looks like:

savewaydel.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:19 am

I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP INFORMATION?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:11 pm

Dear

Ok use the below information and send through bank to bank wire transfer.

BANK NAME:UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA.
SWIFT CODE........UNAFNGLA
SORT CODE.........033153322
ACCOUNT NO.....300245XXXX
BANK UBA BANK ADDRESS:102
OKOTA ROAD AGOR,LAGOS NIGERIA
ACCOUNT NAME:KENNETH O.
Attach and send the payment slip information immediately you wire the money to enable my office lift your Atm card parcel to your receiving address.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.John Brown.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:33 am

HOW ARE YOU,I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP INFORMATION?

I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP INFORMATION TO ENABLE MY OFFICE LIFTED YOUR ATM CARD PARCEL TO YOUR ADDRESS.

GET BACK TO ME WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.