Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

philipgreen333@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

philipgreen333@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:15 pm

Scam Type: job scam.

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim.

Email received:

JOB OFFER LETTER
Dear victim

MY NAME is (Sir Philip Green)
Thank you for your application regarding the job offer in my home. In reference to that, I am pleased to offer you this Job which your duty is not only to be my HOME SUPERVISOR but, to take proper care of my home and belongings there in my Home Country .The mentioned Salary and allowances will be paying to you at the right time as long as you are my worker. Well-furnished Two (2) Bedroom Flat is available in my compound for you. If you have an International Driver’s License, you will be allowed to be using one of my cars .Well, I am a (Businessman) , for this reason I find it difficult to be or stay in my home at a long period of time due to the contract I use to have in my Nation and in International Countries. As an International and National (Businessman), I am 65 years of age. I just exposed my profile to you but, we shall see face to face in my Home Country .You can open this email attachment to see the front view of my villa (Sir Philip Green
You are hereby advised to contact ( Sir Dominic Asquith ) who is working under the British High Commission (Embassy) in your Home Country INDIA
he is a friend of my will school together at Education: ( Carmel College, Oxfordshire) he will make
sure that everything is well done .Let me know whenever you’re traveling documents are ready and I will bear the responsibility of your “Air Ticket” to UK.
To know more about me check here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Green
To Contact the British Embassy in your Country India New Delhi
TEL: +918860973128
Sir Dominic Asquith
Email.ID : ukvisacollection@chef.net
SEND THIS OFFER LETTER TO HIM FOR YOUR VISA

Stolen pictures used in scam:

stolenpic1.JPG
stolenpic1.JPG (18.95 KiB) Viewed 404 times

stolenpic2.JPG
stolenpic2.JPG (16.14 KiB) Viewed 404 times

Fake document used in scam:

Content of the fake document:

HOUSE ADDRESS London Borough
of Croydon
PHONE NO +441617681131

EMPLOYMENT OFFER/ JOB DETAILS
ATTENTION: DEAR APPLICANT
WITH THE REFERENCE TO YOUR APPLICATION AND SUBESEQUENT CV
REVIEW I HAVE THE PLEASURE IN OFFERING YOU EMPLOYMENT
AS MY HOUSE SUPERVISOR WITH EFFECT FROM 2018
UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. THE DETAILS OF YOUR JOB/ REMUNRATION AND ENTITTLEMENT/ BENEFITS ARE AS
FOLLOWS:
BASIC SALARY PER MONTH _________ 6,800 GBP
HOUSING ALLOWANCE/ACCOMODATION _________ 1,000 GBP
TRANSPORTION ALLOWANCE _________ 500 GBP
MEDICAL ALLOWANCE _________ £ 1,000
LEAVE 30 WORKING DAYS _________ 3000 GBP
TOTAL SALARY PER MONTH _________ 12,300GBP
JOB DURATION _______4 YEARS
2. THIS OFFER IS FOR PROBATIONARY PERIOD OF 4 YEARS FROM THE DATE YOU ASSUME DUTY BUT
PERIOD MAY BE SHORTEND OR LENGTHENED AT SOLE DISCRETION OF MY WIFE AND KIDS
3. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO SUBJECT YOUR SELF TO THE RULES AND REGULATION OF
MY HOME FOR IT’S MANAGEMENT AND YOU WILL REQUIRED TO SIGN A DECLARATION OF SECRECY
AND CONFIDENTAILITY BEFORE ASSUMING WORK
YOURS FAITHFULL
DO YOU AGREE IF YES (Philip Green)
SIGN HERE -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- ………=====================………………
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.