Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

davidlee0031@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

davidlee0031@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:38 am

Sir

Good evening to you,how are you doing now hopefully all is well with you and happy new month,Sir kindly tell me how far you have gone with the Bank waiting for your reply soon
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.cimbmy@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:33 am

FROM THE DESK OF: MRS. AMANDA NAJIB
HEAD OF ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT BANK MALAYSIA

Attn:

I am Mrs. Amanda Najib, Head Of Accounts Department Cimb Bank Malaysia. this note was taken in my office where i was serving verification documents to the White men Mr Albert Evans and Mr john Adams who stormed my office in company of Mr. Cho Lee a Chinese man.

The Chinese man claimed to be your representative and They said that you were dead and before your death, you appointed them as the next of kin to your fund presently under our custody these two white men and the Chinese gentleman quickly applied that your Inherited fund should be presented to them at the spot.

The Official responsible for the presentation of consignment quickly granted approvals to their application and packaged the fund for them to go with it .When the CIMB BANK Debit Note was submitted to my desk for final Approvals before forwarding it to them for endorsement, I noticed that there are discrepancies as there was no evidence of authorization letter from you for the change of beneficiary.

I urgently summoned The Official responsible for the presentation of the consignment and directed him to stop the movement of the funds and at the same time placed a stop order instruction on the funds pending when your views and comments are received with regards to this matter.

Please study the attached photograph and respond to me urgently for your comments which will be highly appreciated, but we will not hesitate to continue the payment transmission to them if no response comes from you. Contact me on this Security Number: +601131825129 immediately as your silence will be a clear indication that you authorized them to effect the above changes.

Hope to hear from you soon to enable us proceed.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Amanda Najib
Head Of Accounts Department
Cimb Bank Malaysia

Header:
Return-Path: <info.cimbmy@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018
Subject: Re: SERIOUS ATTENTION:

Amanda.JPG

Profile Elements:
Adeola Iyke David / 100022061675135
Active on 3/8/18
Married since May 13, 2008

Adeola2.JPG

Adeola.JPG

Phone:
+601131825129
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Malaysia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* DiGi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infocimbmsa@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:59 pm

Now a phishing attempt:

FROM THE DESK OF: MR BARRY BONET
HEAD OF ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT BANK MALAYSIA

Attn:

We received your mail sorry for not to reply you fast as we are very busy to process other pending transaction and also got a mail from Dr David Lee to help and complete this transfer
Note/the document needed from you now is your Credit card photocopy Front and back and your passport or Id card to process on this Regard soon

Thanks for your co-operation and we look forward to giving you the best of our service

For help/assistance call this number Tel: +60163640135

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Barry Bonet
Director International Remittance
Department Cimb Bank Malaysia

Header:
Return-Path: <infocimbmsa@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018
Subject: FROM THE DESK OF: MR BARRY BONET

Phone:
+60163640135
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Malaysia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* DiGi Telecom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

davidlee0031@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:18 am

Good morning how are you doing now and your family hopefully all is well with you over there sorry not to get any mail from me as i will in the hospital for five months now thank God am ok and be able to read all your mails,please tell me your location now because i want to send you the money by Western union office by tomorrow or by Monday

Yours sincerely,
Dr.David Lee
Special Envoy
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

davidlee0031@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:45 pm

Attention
Hopefully all is well with you sorry not to get response from me as i was trying to see a best way for you to receive the money,thank God i have seen good bank that will open online banking access for you to make the transaction on yourself
Kindly contact this bank below so that they can help you open an online banking account for you and it will enable you to have access with your money.

Bank name: Akbank
Email address: support@akonline.net

Yours sincerely,
Dr.David Lee
Special Envoy
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.