Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sgtoliviamoore11@gmail.com yamat@asia.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sgtoliviamoore11@gmail.com yamat@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:04 am

Dying Widow Scam:

hello how are you today ?

Header:
Return-Path: <sgtoliviamoore11@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: yamat@asia.com
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018
Subject: hello how are you today ?

Hello Dear,
I pray that my cheerful words find you in good health and spirit. Please this message and its content comes with a high sense of humanity and patriotism, so i request and encourage you to respect and accord this message with utmost sense of humanity and decency.

With Due Respect; I am Mrs Yamat Riyanto 62 years old widow, From Democratic Republic of East Timor- Southeast Asia. I am a wife to late Dr Alexander Riyanto,who was East Timor Special Envoy to Portugal and Senegal on Foreign Policy and diplomatic affairs. My late husband died of Cardiac arrest popularly known as heart failure(heart attack). Our marriage did not produced any Child and only God knows the best reason for our childlessness marriage. However, by the virtue of traditional customs and rights of East Timor-Southeast Asia; i was bestowed and recognized as the rightful wife, and indeed i inherited all Businesses,properties and a Fund totaling €2.2 Million Euro(Two Million,two Hundred Thousand Euro), belonging to my late husband, as i decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home,but i have easily learned that such accumulation of wealth,property and fortune does not guarantee life survival on earth,rather by the Service and kindness extend and given to others is the rent we pay to live and survive on earth.

Currently as i write to you; I am a diagnosed patient with Colon cancer,though currently receiving treatment at the Saint-Louis General Hospital,Boulevard Senegal. I traveled down here for a humanitarian work and mission, and to subsequently claim my late husband's €2.2 Million Euro(Two Million,two Hundred Thousand Euro), but my sudden sickness or illness has put my humanitarian mission on-hold and on suspension. besides, based on my health reports, medical findings and recommendations,i have limited days to survive on this earth and for this reason, i have taken the decision to share some part of my funds and wealth in contribution to the welfare and enhancement of the poor needy,less-privileges,Orphans and widows in the society. I vividly recalls that; Matthew 19:21” Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me, for this reason i want to inherit heaven as my decision herein is the only guarantee to ensure my survival or to make heaven at last if i eventual dies.

Please,the purpose or reason behind this great mission,is to voluntarily use you as a personality and as a medium to establish a range of network through which the lives of the less privileged, children and youths could be changed for the better, by giving them a better future and most especially, to ensure that children in need are not denied opportunity to harness their potentials to the fullest. It is indeed a need of the hour to save the children,youths and poorly abuse men and women in your region for the attainment of good and standard of living. This is a sensational and colorful opportunity for us to collaborate and save our children,youths and our poorly abuse men and women in our dear society struggling to attainment good standard of living. He that works for God almighty is indirectly and directly working for himself in rewards. The decision is all yours now,because you are now the center for many lives to be touched and changed for good.

It is within the context of humanitarian meekness,kindness and patriotism,that i decided to mail you and ask you to stand on behalf of the poor and less-privileges in the society for the fulfillment of this humanitarian works on behalf of the needy ones. Please,i would like you to consider this offer,as i request for your great help as we co-join hands in extending this great opportunities in your community for great enhancement of lives around the world and society. please this matter requires a high level of patriotism,especially someone that has high level of humanity and nobility per excellence. Though should you consider it and finds it very interesting,then kindly give me your earliest response,so that i can details to you the way forward in achieving this great mission. Thank you in advance for taking the time to review this great offer, on human enhancement. Thanks yours Mrs Yamat

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Hospital photos not posted per our posting guidelines:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

yamat@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:21 am

Hello Dear,
I just want to take this moment to thank you and salute you for your wonderful,inspiring and encouraging words. i sincerely appreciate your promptness response on this matter. Though,attached herewith is my Health Medical Report of my present health condition,and from all medical indications my health condition has really deteriorated and it’s critically obvious that i may not live or survive for the next three (3) months due to the rapid growth and the excruciating pain attached to my health at the moment. Indeed,my sickness has defiled all forms and all sort of medical treatment and other special experts. At the moment, i am relying on you with all my heart and everything because i can not carry out the project on my own again,since i can not even stand or walk on my own without the help of a doctor or anchorage attached to me in this hospital. But my happiness is that i lived a life worthy of humanity and appreciation.

However, i write to you from my hospital sick bed and the choice and decision to share my wealth to the less-privilege,poor,needy and destitutes is as a result of my human compassion and my childlessness status. I do not have any child to inherit this wealth and i believes that the less-privilege,needy,orphans and destitutes needs the wealth more than anyone on earth to survive, because I don’t have any child that will inherit my money and wealth. I cannot rely on family and closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behavior when I entrusted some part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable organizations but instead they used the money for their personal satisfaction,gains and needs.

Please, it is the hour and time to save our poor people from sorrow,malnutrition,maltreatment,hunger and starvation. Remember that Someone out there is waiting for our helping hands and we cannot afford to fail them; failing them is failing God. Remember vividly,that God is speaking to you through them, saying: ‘They are fatherless,motherless and hardly feed on daily basis. Please take a bold step in this matter and be a refuge to the poor. Kindness and generosity is the best morality of every human beings,while giving a helping hands to our poor is the highest potency and the only outstanding investment in human life which never fails.

Besides, let it be known to you that God has appointed you to work for him through this little task. God in heaven has mysteriously appointed you to accomplish this great mission on behalf of the poor and orphans; Moreover, the core goal and aim of this philanthropic service is to change the lives of the less privileged children and youths, by giving them a better future and most especially, to ensure that children in need are not denied opportunity to harness their potentials to the fullest. So,it is only God almighty that can explain the reasons of appointing you for this great mission. Though,i have been praying to God almighty to direct me to the most honest deserving person that would be able to handle this project properly before i die or leave this world entirely. God knows the reason of our meeting in contact together today, and i believe you can do it and bring joy and smile to the face of the orphans and needy

Please and please, the 30% of this fund is for you and your family, while 70% is for this humanitarian project. please do not allow any bad friends or family members to deceive you of using 70% percent for yourself. Please kindly reply and assure me of your highest honesty and integrity in this matter and be it known to you that any delay from you will give me the option to look for another reliable person for the same purpose. Please kindly send me the following details of yours as soon as you accept this opportunity.
Full name----------------------
House address---------------------
Phone number----------------------------
occupation-------------------------------------
City/Country--------------------------------------
Age---------------------------------------------------
Copy of your identity card-------------------------

Loving and serving God should be synonymous with helping the poor. The Lord God almighty is not prejudiced against anyone, as He loves us all very much. He also knows that we are blessed the more when we put others before ourselves. Helping others,especially the poor and needy is a gift and a calling that we cannot shirk as Children of God almighty. So let’s go out,join hands and help our neighbors and our friends in need. Save and help the poor is an appointed work and effort of all humanity on earth. please i request you to pray for me on daily for the daily pain of my condition is not good. Have a blissful and joyful day as i hope to receive your response immediately. Thanks and rejoice,yours sincerely Mrs Yamat

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

yamat@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:27 pm

Hello Dear,

I greet you in the name of God almighty for your kind cooperation in providing with me the details and information asked of you previously,in executing this great humanitarian mission. I genuinely say that I am a little bit convinced in my heart that you are the best choice and candidate for this project,though time shall tell.

However,let me kindly and strictly warn you that i need more of your seriousness,devotion,dedication and commitment in this matter. This is a wonderful opportunity and a life changing opportunity that you should not allow to override you. And please for the sake of God almighty and for the sake of the poor children out there, if you are not serious about this matter, then kindly indicate and inform me at once, so that i may look for someone else. I am not here for a joke or childish play, and i will delete you without notification, once i notice any kind of unwanted character, negligence and uncommitted manner.

Indeed,It is disheartening to note that in our society, issues concerning the less privileged are often time treated with levity; people are concerned with what they can gain without considering what they should give back to the society. The alarming rate of poverty in our society today, in addition to the undesirable circumstances that surrounds many individuals, particularly the orphans and those that are suffering from one form of perpetual health deformity or the other, calls for passionate concern, and for this reason, our God almighty has joined me and you together henceforth, to bring good news to the poor; he has sent you and me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives. Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back to the society. Giving is my pride and hobby that i greatly appreciate, because in every singular act of my giving, i experience strength,joy,smile and happiness.

Besides,including herewith is the Name and details of the Bank and i would like you to contact them immediately. The Bank manager visited me today at the hospital and I have talked and discussed with the Bank manager the mission and reason for the Fund transfer, and he assured me of quick, rapid,transparent and reliable transfer of the Fund to your position and country within the next 48/72 hours interval. please them contact immediately,

UBA Bank Sénégal Head Office
Mme Amie Ndiaye S.(Managing Director), Mr Jean Nbaye : Chairman and Chief Executive Officer(CEO)
Operational Manager(Director of Foreign transfer Dept):Mr Imencio Moreno
R.C. SN DKR 80 B77 – NINEA 0015314 2 G 3
Route des Almadies Zone 12 Lot D
BP 11 4776 Dakar Peytavin
Dakar, Sénégal

email: Info-UnitedBank@financier.com,
=============================================================

Please kindly get in touch with them as soon as possible through the email address and notify them that i sent you for the immediate claim of the Fund in their custody( € 2.2 million euro - Two million, two hundred euro ) on my behalf. Please,do not forget also to send your full details such as Name,Address,Phone number,occupation,country and copy of identity card for proper identification of your personality to the Bank manager. The Bank manager may not attend or respond to you should you fail to send your full details to them. And always be patient with me should i respond late to your messages, as a result of my health condition.

finally, this is a huge opportunity for you and for those concern in your community,village or region, If only you can heed to instructions and act accordingly. The decision is all yours now,because you are now the center for many lives to be touched and changed for good. I earnestly pray to God almighty,to accept my soul and spirit in His bosom should death meet me today or any moment on this earth, for i am glad that i have done my own part of the kindness and compassion on earth. Thanks and Remain blessed for the Lord has located you for this wonderful mission in the society. Thank you and you again for your cooperation and devotion in this matter,yours sincerely Mrs Yamat
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info-unitedbank@financier.com yamat@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:41 am

Mme Amie Ndiaye S.(Managing Director), Mr Jean Nbaye : Chairman and Chief Executive Officer(CEO)
Dakar, Sénégal
***************************************************************************************************
Attention

This is an official letter of confirmation from the Management of the United Bank For Africa(UBA),regarding your request for Fund transfer on behalf of Mrs Yamat Riyanto. With this letter, we also confirm the acknowledgement receipt of your details/information for the immediate transfer of Mrs Yamat Riyanto Fund deposit- Two million,two hundred thousand Euro ( €2,200,000. Euro)

Thus,with much regards to Mrs Yamat Riyanto's health condition and hospitalization status, then includes herewith is a resolution,decision and conclusion signed at the meeting of our Bank management Board of Directors,after much consideration and thorough assessment in this case/matter. The management of the United Bank for Africa(UBA),resolves and concludes that we will be switching and converting your Fund Transfer into an electronic master/Visa card method.The electronic Master/visa credit card would be prepared within two days interval and it would be posted to you in your country, and you can make a withdrawal of money in any location and in any Bank of your choice with the Electronic Master/Visa Card,but a maximum value of $5000 withdrawal per day would be permitted.

The reasons for the above resolution and conclusion are clearly highlighted or explained below for your perusal.

(i) Electronic Master/visa credit card is the best and convinient method to make the Fund available to your position and custody, because Bank to Bank transfer requires a lot of paper work to execute the transfer through Bank to Bank transfer, and we can not accept Bank to Bank transfer as a result of Mrs Yamat Riyanto's health status and condition. Bank to Bank transfer method would require Mrs Yamat Riyanto's present sometimes, and her health status and condition does not allow or permit such practices as regards to her hospitalised condition and status.

(ii) Bank to Bank fund transfer would also require another Bank protocol's and financial policy paper work which could halt and block the Fund transfer to your custody, as a result of Mrs Yamat Riyanto hospitalized condition. Electronic Master/visa credit card is more secure and would provides conviniency for you, because the Fund has an insurance protection policy. Bank to Bank Fund Transfer method would again require both paper work from you, and Mrs Yamat Riyanto's health condition and hospitalized status can not carry out all this paper works. we have chosen electronic Master/visa credit card as the best option so as to protect and guarantee maximum security of the Fund. customer privacy,security and satisfaction is something that we take very serious and can never be compromised under any circumstances. Our Bank is committed to protecting customers against the misuse of their personal information or Fund, without their prior notice because protecting our reputation for delivering the best service on the financial market is a key priority for us.

Furthermore,to facilitate the readiness of this electronic Master/visa credit card,you are hereby requested to pay the sum of $1000 only,for the preparation of the electronic Master/visa credit card,and the electronic Master/visa credit card would be posted to you at your given details and address upon readiness in two working days. And for your kind attention and special notice; The aforesaid amount ($1000) requested for the preparation of the electronic Master/Visa Card can not be deducted from the Fund as a result of its insurance protection policy.

Finally, we will appreciate your rapid response to this matter. we will be obliged to proceed immediately in executing your order or request,upon confirmation of the above request. Once again,thank you for giving us the privilege to serve you. It is an honor for us to serve you and give you the best services of our Bank Management. Thank you for your maximum understanding and cooperation, as we look forward to receiving the $1000 from you for the electronic Master/visa credit card preparation immediately.
THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE IS A SUBJECT TO UBA BANK PLC DAKAR SENEGAL DISCLAIMER GROUP.
UBA GROUP Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note This email, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of UBA BANK GROUP Plc and/or its subsidiaries ("the Group"). It is confidential, private and intended for the addressee only. Should you not be the addressee and receive this e-mail by mistake, kindly notify the sender, and delete this email, immediately and do not disclose or use same in any manner whatsoever. Views and opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender unless clearly stated as those of the Group. The Group accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages whatsoever and howsoever incurred, or suffered, resulting, or arising, from the use of this email or its attachments. The Group does not warrant the integrity of this email nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference. Licensed divisions of the UBA BANK GROUP are authorized financial services providers in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, No 37 of 2012.

Header:
Return-Path: <Info-UnitedBank@financier.com>
Received: from [154.124.201.134] ([154.124.201.134]) by 3c-app-mailcom-lxa12.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 5 Mar 2018
From: "\"UBA Bank Sénégal\"" <Info-UnitedBank@financier.com>
Cc: yamat@asia.com
Subject: Attention Letter Update From UBA Bank Sénégal

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 154.124.201.134<br>Originating ISP: Autonomous System<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Hello Dear,

I want to sincerely take the time to thank you for your inspiring words and devotion in this matter so far. I am happy to see your cheerful heart of volunteer in this social responsibility and humanitarian work,for a better enhancement of lives of the less privileged children,orphans,poor and youths, who are struggling day by day to harness their potentials to the fullest. In fact, I am well satisfied and happy with the level of maturity and personality noticed in you over this matter.

Indeed,i have seen the message response of the Bank and i have carefully studied it as well,and i think i do agree and accept the Bank's procedure given, as such method given by them would guarantee the safety of the fund and its maximum security. However, i learned and understood that you have an Account already, but the Bank people have refused and rejected to transfer the Fund through the method or procedure of Bank to Bank transfer as a result of my current health condition and status. The Bank management says that Bank to Bank transfer procedure requires a lot of stress and paper work and My current health condition may not allow me to go out in securing the necessary paper works that Bank to Bank transfer procedures may requires.

please kindly understand the fact that my current health status and condition restricts my movement from one place to another. Bant to bank procedure requires my present and other technical effort to prepare some documents and i can not guarantee myself the movement of going out from one place to another as requires in bank to bank procedure. At the moment,i write and communicate with you from my hospital sick bed, and my current health situation and condition can not allow me to go out and prepare the paper works required by Bank to Bank procedure. Please, the simplest and easiest way is to prepare a master/visa Credit Card and send to you so that you could be withdrawing the Fund at your location and country for easy and conviniency without problem. Please kindly understand that the procedure of master/visa credit card is the most rapid,easy and convininet way to achieve this matter.

Besides, the Bank manager visited once again today to brief me of this sudden method chosen by their Bank Management and he just left some few minutes ago. And in view of the money ($1000) requested for the preparation of the Master/visa credit card,then i suggest you search for this money immediately and send to them without any delay. I really did everything within my power and authority to ask the Bank Manager to waive or cancel the requested fee,or rather deduct the $1000, but he gave me a lot of reasons why the $1000 can not be deducted,cancel or waive away, and i personally agree with his explanations. My hospital bill is covered up and undertaken as an life insurance policy as a result of the deterioating condition of my illness. The chief medical diagnosed doctor has already told me to expect a relief or death as the condition suggests. At the moment,I do not have access to money at the hospital and my health condition does not permit me to go out at the moment.

Therefore,i request you to kindly get in touch with the Bank now and request from them,the details to use and send the money to them immediately. We are all aware, that any good deeds and kindness extended to the less privileges,youth,poor or orphans always earn us a great respect and honor before God almighty. Good deeds do not go unnoticed- they are like a lighthouse, shining to those, who need help. Please do your best and send the money to them immediately,for the sake of the less privileges,youth,poor or orphans. The reward of your help in bringing this opportunity to your village or community is priceless and precious. Your help will be invaluable,because with your help your community would benefit the dividend of nature and good deeds.

Once again,i would like to express my sincere gratitude and wish you peaceful health, happiness and success as you consider to change the life of the less privileges,poor and youth in your community who are struggling to meet the standard of living. May your kindness and generosity return to you a hundredfold and may your strength,dedication and devotion brings you fresh hope and vision to accomplish this great task,on behalf of the poor through God's intervention and mercy . And please kindly notify me, incase you are not ready or interested in sending the money to them so that i can look for someone else for the same purpose.

with your support and partnership, the lives of our children, who were deprived of their parent’s loving care and help, would be improved for better.. I salute you for your tenacity of purpose, outstanding effort and guidance in making sure that this mission comes to reality. And kindly accept my heartfelt thankful of concern for your kindness and compassion to the orphans and needy. I will forever be grateful to you. And do not forget to include me in your daily prayers.
Yours Sincerely, Mrs Yamat Riyanto
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info-unitedbank@financier.com yamat@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:22 am

Dakar, Sénégal
***************************************************************************************************
Attention

The Telegraphic Department of the United Bank for Africa; would like to inform you herein that your message request for Bank to Bank Telegraphic Transfer on behalf of Mrs Yamat Riyanto's Fund Deposit $2.2 Million Euro ( Two million, Two Hundred Thousand Euro ),has been reviewed and granted.

Thus, after a careful meeting with Mrs Yamat Riyanto at the Hospital today,including a little technical assessment and evaluation,then our Telegraphic Department of the United Bank for Africa has accepted and approved your request for Bank to Bank Transfer; which also indicates that you have been endorsed as the Beneficiary worthy of receiving Mrs Yamat Riyanto's Fund Deposit of $2.2 Million Euro ( Two million, Two Hundred Thousand Euro ) from our Bank.

However,to facilitate your request then details below are limited number of requests that you are being asked by our Bank Management to provide or serve us with,for the immediate transfer of Mrs Yamat Riyanto's Fund Deposit $2.2 Million Euro ( Two million, Two Hundred Thousand Euro ) into your yet to be given Bank Account.

Below are the details and documents that you are required to provide us with, for an effective remittance of the aforesaid Fund deposit into your Bank Account.

(1) Your Full Name, Address and Telephone Number
(2) Your Full or complete Bank Account Details
(3) Scan copy of your Identity Card (Any available means of Identification at your disposal)

(4) Non-Durable Power of Attorney: This is a limited legal instrument that grant you the authority to act on behalf of Mrs Yamat Riyanto for this particular tranaction. Once the transaction is completed, the non-durable power of attorney ceases. It also does expire upon the principal’s death.

(5) Special / Health proxy Power of Attorney: This is an additional instrument that grant you one-time financial or banking transactions power and authority to transact with our Bank Management on behalf of Mrs Yamat Riyanto, due to her illness or incapacitated(unfitness) only in this particular transaction.

Besides,a recommendation of Attorney at law or practising lawyer has been shared with the principal(Mrs Yamat Riyanto) for the provision of number (4) and (5) of the above aforementioned request, you can contact her at once for the contact information of the Attorney at law or practising lawyer.

NOTE: Kindly note that the aforementioned details and documents are legitimately necessary,with regards to the claim of this Fund Transfer.These shall also help UBA Management to diligently serve you with ease of quick or rapid successful transfer of this fund possibly within the next 48/72 hours, upon receipt or confirmation of the above requested details and documents.

Thank you once again for your understanding,as we will appreciate your swift response and attention to this matter. We promise you services per excellent as a customer.Thanks for your invaluable patronage and maximum cooperation in fulfilling the needful. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE IS A SUBJECT TO UBA BANK PLC DAKAR SENEGAL DISCLAIMER GROUP.
UBA GROUP Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note This email, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of UBA BANK GROUP Plc and/or its subsidiaries ("the Group"). It is confidential, private and intended for the addressee only. Should you not be the addressee and receive this e-mail by mistake, kindly notify the sender, and delete this email, immediately and do not disclose or use same in any manner whatsoever. Views and opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender unless clearly stated as those of the Group. The Group accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages whatsoever and howsoever incurred, or suffered, resulting, or arising, from the use of this email or its attachments. The Group does not warrant the integrity of this email nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference. Licensed divisions of the UBA BANK GROUP are authorized financial services providers in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, No 37 of 2012.

Hello My Beloved Dearest,

I must say that am speechless and doesn't even know how to express my gratefulness for our miraculous meeting in contact in life. I felt very passionate and indebted in my heart after some Bank personnel visited me yesterday at the hospital to brief of situation report on the latest. i am now rest assured of your devotion and commitment in this matter. Your passion to make a difference in the world is unbelievable. Watching you make a difference in the lives of others is an incredible exercise and its reward will certainly come to you in double-fold in your life. Anyways,like i said earlier make use of 30% for you and your family,while you make use of 70% for the humanitarian services.

Besides, I have seen what the bank are demanding before they will effect the transfer the money in your Bank account. However,with the help of the Bank official,i was able to get in touch with a lawyer whom i have narrated or explained everything and he promised to assist with the best he can to stand on our behalf to secure the Two documents required by the bank for the Transfer.

Please below are contact information of the lawyer responsible for the preparation of the Bank requested documents in your name as the Fund receving beneficiary, and i will like you to contact him immediately for the preparation of such documents call

(i)Non-Durable Power of Attorney .

(ii) Special / Health proxy Power of Attorney.

PLEASE CONTACT THE LAWYER NOW AND SEND THE REQUESTED DETAILS TO HIM OK
========================================================

BARRISTER JUSTICE FRANCIS LAW FIRM CHAMBERS AND ASSOCIATES,
ATTORNEY AT-LAW,(LL.B(Hon)LL.M,J.D,AS.J.D, INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANT,SOLICITOR & ADVOCATE
Email : Law-Attorney@consultant.com,
Rue 232 Palace Independence villa, Dakar.
P.M.B. 2207895, Dakar Senegal
Tel: +221703098051,

Please do contact the lawyer immediately you receives this message from me and the details you are required to send are written below,

Full Name...........
Address.............
Occupation..........
Telephone...........
Age.................
Country.............
====================================================================================

Once again, It’s a blessing to have such a fantastic and energetic person like you in my life in fulfilling this services. I’m deeply indebted to your type of person and the diligent service you are about to render. Your good sense of patriotism humbles me.
I’m grateful for your kind words, your email response and support.
Have a blessed and blissful day
Yours sincerely Mrs Yamat

Phone:
+221703098051
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

law-attorney@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:31 am

BARRISTER JUSTICE FRANCIS LAW FIRM CHAMBERS AND CONSULTANCY,
ATTORNEY AT-LAW, (LL.B(Hon)LL.M,J.D,AS.J.D,(ESQ)
INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANT, SOLICITOR & ADVOCATE ,
Email: Law-Attorney@consultant.com,
P.M.B 2207895, Dakar Senegal
Tel: +221 70 309 8051

Attention

The office Chamber of "Justice Francis Law Firm and Consultancy" would like to bring to your kind notice and attention the receipt of your service request. Also,With this letter we hereby acknowledge receipt of your details,submitted for issuance or procurement of the documents{ (a) Non-Durable Power of Attorney & (b) Special / Health proxy Power of Attorney },regarding Madam or Mrs Yamat Riyanto's Fund Deposit €2,200,000.00 Euro(Two Million,Two Hundred Thousand Euro ) in United Bank for Africa(UBA).

Thus,after due necessary inquiry and consultation on the aforesaid documents at the relevant offices,then includes herewith is the cost breakdown of the documents procurement,or charges assigned for the preparation of the documents, and they are easily and simply detailed below for your ease perusal.

(i) File Registration of the two documents at the ministry of Justice ............... $75
(ii) Issuance / Preparation of the Non-Durable Power of Attorney.........................$125
(iii) Issuance / Preparation of the Special/Health proxy Power of Attorney....................$125
(iv) Notarization Seal stamp of the two documents at the Notary Office..........................$50
(V ) Justice Francis Law Firm and Consultancy legal services for the documents......................$100

========== TOTAL COST FOR THE DOCUMENTS PROCUREMENT ========== $475,

Besides,written below is the name and details required of you to use and send down the total cost of the documents procurement.
NAME::::::::::::::::: Justice Francis
ADDRESS:::::::::::::: Rue 232 Palace Independence Villa, Dakar, Senegal
CITY::::::::::::::::: Dakar,Senegal
AMOUNT TO BE DEPOSITED:: $475

Please acknowledge receipt of this message and make a haste to make your payment as soon as possible. Our aim and priority is to serve,and as well to render to our clients the best legal services . Your documents will be ready in the next 24/48 hours, once the payment of the above mentioned fee/bill is confirmed in our office.

Thank you in advance for your prompt attention and maximum cooperation in doing the needful . If you have any further questions or inquires regarding this case, please do not hesitate to contact back.

Header:
Return-Path: <Law-Attorney@consultant.com>
Received: from [41.82.15.194] ([41.82.15.194]) by 3c-app-mailcom-lxa03.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 8 Mar 2018
From: "BAR.JUSTICE FRANCIS(Esq)" <Law-Attorney@consultant.com>
Cc: yamat@asia.com
Subject: Attention Message From Justice Francis Law Firm and Consultancy

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.15.194<br>Originating ISP: Autonomous System<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

yamat@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:39 am

Hello My Beloved Dearest,

I know it is not my first time to say this, but I just can’t stop thanking you for your wonderful thoughtfulness and presence in my life today. And in my humble manner of compassion, i still urge you once again, to use your power as a human being appointed in this service to change the undesirable or despicable situation of the poor masses around you. I was awake throughtout last night on bed, and i was sensing,meditating and feeling you could be a guardian or sent angel over this task over the poor ones in the society. Our life of sacrifice to others is a good deeds, message and signal to the world.

Besides,let me also crave to your indulgence on the latest that i did received a message from the lawyer assigned to prepare the documents and he detailed or explained the cost requirements for the documents preparation. Please,help me and reach out to the lawyer now and submit the payment to him,so that he could help us and get the documents as soon as possible. The lawyer stated that the sum of $475 is needed for the documents preparation and am urging you to do everything within your power and effort to send the money to the lawyer for the documents.

Once again,thank you for being there, and standing on behalf of the less privileges,orphans and poor,who really need our singular act of help and assistance. It doesn’t matter where we are in this world or in our lives, I know you are the appointed angel over this philanthropisc services to the poor or orphans. If I were to suddenly leave this world sooner than later, I would be overjoyed that I experienced once a honest and guardian angel in human form on earth.

In my heart,Words can not express my sincere appreciation to God and you in particular for your assistance,time,effort and devotion, and also using you to bring this opportunity to the poor. I know with your incredible kindness and incredible heart of compassion that the poor will have a good smile on their faces. Keep the great work up helping others, may God continue to bless you.
Thank you for your selfless meekness of heart and compassion to this matter.
Yours sincerely Mrs Yamat.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:36 am

Attention

The office Chamber of "Justice Francis Law Firm and Consultancy" would like to confirm receipt of your email/message. And as requested, includes herewith is the Account details which you are required to make the deposit as soon as possible, and do not fail to forward to us a copy of the payment receipt after your payment for confirmation.

Bank NAME: UBA ( United Bank for Africa )
Address: Route des Almadies Zone 12 Lot D, Peytavin Dakar, Sénégal
NAME: MUSA C. S
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 30101002XXXX
IBAN : 1530130130101002195694
SWIFT CODE: UNAFSNDA
BANK CODE: : Sn153
BRANCH CODE : 01301
Clé Rib : 94

Please confirm receipt of this e-mail/message.. Thank you in advance for your prompt attention and maximum cooperation in doing the needful . If you have any further questions or inquires regarding this case, please do not hesitate to contact back.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

yamat@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:59 pm

Hello Beloved Dearest,

I pray and hope my words finds you and your entirely household in good health and spirit. Please,am very very sorry for my inability to return your message for some days now. The Doctors placed me on Chemotherapy(Methotrexate Injection) and also administered some sleeping pills on me,that got me weak and sleeping all these days. Though,I just feel little relief now. Please accept my apology,I simply have no words to express the depth of my silent for some days now .

Besides,how far have you gone with the lawyer and the stipulated payment for the documents preparation,were you able to send the payment to him ? Please i will appreciate if you share with me an update on this request.
Thanks and God bless you for your concerns and thoughts so far
Yours sincerely Mrs Yamat
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:21 pm

Attention

The office Chamber of "Justice Francis Law Firm and Consultancy" would like to confirm receipt of your email/message. However, with effect to the message dated 9/3/2018 in our office,we hereby wish to notify you that we are still looking forward to receiving the payment confirmation receipt of the aforesaid $475 for the documents procurement.

Thanks for attending to this matter with utmost urgency. And please, If you have any further questions or inquires regarding this case, please do not hesitate to contact back.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.