Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rochfordexportservices@yahoo.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rochfordexportservices@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 10, 2014 5:09 pm

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO server213-171-196-191.live-servers.net) (213.171.196.191)
by mta1104.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Sat, 10 May 2014 10:37:08 +0000
Received: from highhost by server213-171-196-191.live-servers.net with local (Exim 4.82)
(envelope-from <highhost@server213-171-196-191.live-servers.net>)
id 1Wj4eO-0003by-PL
for ; Sat, 10 May 2014 11:37:05 +0100
Subject: FOR YOUR PERSONAL INTEREST ONLY !!
From: Iris Rachel Pulen <rochfordexportservices@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: dr.mrs.ngozi-okonjoiweala@minister.com

Dear Approved Beneficiary,

My apologies for intruding into your personal matter. My name is Iris Rachel Pulen, I am a citizen of the United Kingdom and presently living in UK with my father’s business associates and running a business of my late father with the funds/inheritance I received through the Nigerian Government. I wrote you through my father's business email on arrival from Abuja Nigeria.

The reason why I am writing you is due to the fact that I visited Nigeria last Month and went to the Minister of Finance office {FMF} Dr. Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. I was among the people she approved their payments including compensation fees from their government suspense account in America. During this period, the manifest I received your name was among the scheduled clients to be paid but to my utmost surprise while in her office, I saw your name pending as unpaid beneficiary.

Because I was in her office to show sign of appreciation on her good works, then I had the opportunity to question her on your payment which she stated that you refused to contact her and pay for your Forex allocation order number from the Ministry concerned for approval of your transfer.

Honestly I was also in the same shoe as you are, due to the fact that I was ripped 8years ago out of my entire life savings $865,000.00 and my dad died out of the shock. I was hospitalized for months before I could regain my sense. When I was contacted by this woman (Dr. Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala of the FMF) regarding the settlement I called it another plot to extort money from me which i do not have at that moment because my father's company has gone bankrupt due to that effect. I managed to believe Dr. Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala of the FMF and pay for the Forex approval required which cost me $2,200.00 to my surprise my bank called me to informed of the transferred of $5.5million confirmed into my account from their Nigeria crude oil account in Chase Manhattan bank in New York.

It might be difficult but do not back out. The woman in question is an honest person and she will deliver to you just try and follow up with her to have your money transferred, many of your counterparts may have been discouraging you but they are the people making it difficult for you, at the end they will divert your funds to another account without your knowledge.

A stitch in time saves nine, please listen to my advice and have a wonderful lifetime to enjoy. This e-mail belongs to my late father which he uses for his business. Reach Dr. Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala on her E-mail: ngozi_okonjoiweala@minister.com and direct Telephone: +2348095906860. Please do not call or write this personality if you are not serious in getting your funds because I understand how some of us feel about the delay associated with our payment.

Best Regards,

Iris Rachel Pulen.

---------------
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not disclose, copy, or distribute any information contained in or attached to it, or take any action/inaction based on it. Please contact us immediately, and delete this email from your system. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and not of Roch Ford & Company (UK) Limited (the "Company"), however any intellectual property contained in or attached to this email is the property of the Company. Thank you.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

unionbankwebmaster@163.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:50 pm

UNION BANK NIG. PLC ONLINE BANK ACCOUNT OFFER -
Union Bank Nig. Plc <unionbankwebmaster@163.com> Today at 5:22 PM
Return-Path: <www@project2.mis.nsysu.edu.tw>
To
Message body
Dear approved beneficiary,

How are you today and compliments of the season as we at Union Bank Nig. Plc wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2016 in advance.

This is to notify you that we have programmed/offered to pay you all your outstanding funds through online banking services with our Bank here in Nigeria. As a result of the Bank Verification Number {BVN} process ongoing as authorized by the Central Bank of Nigeria {CBN} We shall open a new online account for you here with a fee of just US$95 only. Your new online Bank Account will offer you the opportunity of being one of our Master Card holders as your ATM master card will be sent to you via your address.

Please do remember that your total approved fund has been over due for payment with the accrued interest so please if this new development is ok by you and acceptable at this time then get back to us immediately with your full details for proceedings.

As we are going to commence your online banking account service through Union Bank Nig. Plc immediately we receive your positive response.

Yours truly

Mrs. Gina Briggs.
Director Foreign Operations/Remittance Department.
Union Bank Nigeria Plc.
Direct contact Cell Phone: +2348095906860
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: unionbankwebmaster@163.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:48 am

Dear ,

Due to incomplete information from your end we have delayed contacting you until now.

However the Board of directors after a meeting yesterday afternoon has directed that your approved sum be processed and made available to you through the announced online Bank account. You are requested to furnish this office with your full details and a copy of your valued ID.

On our receipt of your details the receivers name for the only obligation will be issued to you to enable me make payment through Money Gram. Please avoid delays and act accordingly.

Yours truly

Mrs. Gina Briggs.
Union Bank Nigeria Plc.

Header:
Return-Path: <unionbankwebmaster@163.com>
Received: from unionbankwebmaster$163.com ( [197.242.100.94, 10.144.1.72] )
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016
Subject: Re:Reply.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.242.100.94<br>Originating ISP: Spectranet<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Phone Number:
+2348095906860
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: unionbankwebmaster@163.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:00 am

Dear ,

Please make payment of US$95 through Money Gram in the name of Mr.Enwerem Martin Lagos Nigeria.

Accord me the Money Gram receipt by email attachment of call me with the MTCN, test question and Answer including senders name/address for final confirmation here. Your details have been received and are being processed for the setting of the online account, details will be sent to you once completed.

Yours truly

Mrs. Gina Briggs.
Union Bank Nigeria Plc.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nhenry257@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:16 pm

CONTACT HIM IMMEDIATELY FOR HIS ASSISTANCE IN GETTING YOU A DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY SEAL OF TRANSFER (DIST) AND GET BACK TO US, SO THAT YOUR FUNDS CAN BE AUTHORISED FOR FINAL RELEASED TO YOU
People
Richard A. McFeely <nhenry257@gmail.com> Today at 11:23
Reply-To: investigationsetunit@usa.com
To
BCC
Message body

--
ATTENTION BENEFICIARY:

This is to officially inform you that it has come to our notice; the Federal Bureau Investigation (FBI) that the sum of $8.3 Million U.S Dollars is here in the United State of America in your name wired to you from the Central Bank of Nigeria but was intercepted by the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) in Baltimore (Maryland) U.S.A. That is why we have decided to contact you directly to acquire the proper verification and proof from you to show that you are the rightful owner of the fund, because the above mentioned amount is a huge amount of money, we want to make sure that money you are about to receive is legal and we need to verify that you are not involved in any terrorist movement and money laundry.

It has already been confirmed in your name, your funds and all other legal documents are right now in our custody in WASHINGTON D.C UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, waiting to be released to you, we have verified and Investigated that you are the rightful beneficiary to claim the funds, all we need from you is verification and proof by providing to this office the Hard Copy of your Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer (DIST) due to the huge amount of money.

As a matter of national security, we are to serve and to protect the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. The only advice we can give to you as at this time is to provide the required document so that your funds will be release to you, this funds are rightfully yours. If you do not have this documents in your possession, which I don’t think you do not have, You can obtain it from the FBI Special Agent in Charge in Baltimore (Maryland) here in the United States, using the following information:

Richard A. McFeely
E-mail: investigationsetunit@usa.com
PHONE: +12408129733

We have done our verification on your FBI Identification Record and checked your criminal records, the only documents remaining now is the Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer(DIST) to “certisy” to us that the money you are about to receive is free from Terrorism and Money Laundry act and it is rightful yours.

You are to scan and forward the documents to us immediately if you have it with you, but if you don’t have it, you can get it from the FBI Special Agent in charge in Baltimore (Maryland) here in the States, you are to contact the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in Baltimore (Maryland) to obtain the above required document.

An FBI Identification Record and Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer (DIST) are often referred to as a Criminal History Record or Rap Sheet, is a listing of certain information taken from fingerprint submissions retained by the FBI in connection with arrests and, in some instances, federal employment, citizenship, or military service.

An individual may request a copy of his or her own FBI Identification Record for personal review or to challenge information on the Record. Other reasons an individual may request a copy of his or her own Identification Record may include international adoption or to certify a requirement to live or work in a foreign country ( i.e., Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer, letter of good conduct, criminal history background, etc.).

NOTE: We have asked for the above documents to be made available the most complete and up-to date records possible for no criminal justice purposes before your fund could be released to you. You are here by advice to Contact the FBI in Baltimore (Maryland), through the e-mail address above to inquire from them on how you are going to get the required document if not in your possession at present.

You are to do this immediately if you really want your fund to be released to you and also if you do not want any legal action to be taken on you. We have already informed the FBI in Baltimore (Maryland) about the present situation, so go ahead and contact the FBI Special Agent in charge immediately.

Your fund is now in our custody and will only be released to you upon the confirmation of your Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer (DIST) documents, after that the fund will be released to you immediately without any delay.

Phone Number:
+12408129733
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Poolesville, MD
Original network provider* Global Crossing Local Services, Inc.-md

(240) 812-9733
Owner's name hidden by Whitepages for privacy reasons
Owner is based in Poolesville, MD
VoIP - Google Voice
Wayne

Re: nhenry257@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:05 pm

Re: True Facts Behind Your Funds Payments
People
Mr Aliyu Yahaya Gusau The Director-General Budget <nhenry257@gmail.com> 30 Jun at 11:26 AM
Reply-To: info.budgetoffice@yahoo.com
To
@
Message body

OFFICE ADDRESS
Central Business Area,
P.M.B. 251 Amadu Bello Way Garki,
Abuja FCT,
Nigeria.
Email :info.budgetoffice@yahoo.com

Attn: To whom it may concern,

I am Mr Aliyu Yahaya Gusau, Director General, Budget Office of the Central Bank Of Nigeria Federation Under President Gen .Muhammadu Buhari President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria/ Central Bank of Nigeria. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of policy in Nigeria.My intention is to prevent you from further exploitation.As a result, this contract inheritance payment became trapped in the Apex Bank Fraud detective Unit of Central Bank of Nigeria,All the files and documents were confiscated by this Apex Bank Unit.

When this happened, impostors and fraud syndicates through their agents who have access to this information capitalized on this opportunity to take advantage of you by impersonating real, rightful and honest officials and government institutions, Ministries, Agencies to defraud and extort monies under false pretenses from you.

For example, these impostors and their syndicates pose as if they were Central Bank Governor of Nigeria, Deputy Governor of CBN, Director of Int'l Remittance Department, some pose as Minister of Finance, as Accountant-General of the Federation.

Worse still, some pose as the Executive President of Nigeria, as Vice President of Nigeria, as Senate President, as Speaker of the House of Representatives, as Secretary to Nigerian Government as heads and chief executives of Federal Government of Nigerian parastatals,institutions and agencies and some pose as World Bank and IMF officials in Nigeria. Not only these,they also pose as prime commercial banks in Nigeria.

Do you know that 75% of all the different letters/approvals but normally from the same officials /offices you receive everyday in connection with this transaction either by mail or fax or phone and Currier service are fake from these impostors.

One of the greatest problems i discovered is that you and other contractors who are claiming their entitlements in Nigeria are facing is the difficulty of identifying, knowing and differentiating the impostors from the genuine,legitimate, rightful and honest officials.

I want to make it clear to you that there are lots of impostors and fraud syndicates who capitalized on their access and knowledge of unclaimed contract information to cheat and defraud unsuspecting and innocent foreign and even their local contractors. However I am not writing to take advantage of you but I stand here to tell you the truth.

We wonder how you people believe that a whole President of a country or his Vice or Senate President or Minister of Finance or Central Bank Governor will come down so low to call a contractor on phone, to talk about his contract inheritance payment or even going to the length of giving you his hot line number. This is ridiculous! Can the PRESIDENT of your country do that? Can the Central Bank Governor?.

To show you how important this is I had to write this letter to you personally so that no one reads it. I am ready to help you and without me they will simply use you because your file has being confiscated due to this development. I want to hear your side of the story before I move on as I have basic things you need to get this fund ASAP on every confidential level,Call me on +2347030878787,E-mail:info.budgetoffice@yahoo.com, If you received this message. Help us fight Corruption in Nigeria and uplift our dented image internationally.

Regards.

Mr Aliyu Yahaya Gusau
The Director-General Budget

Phone:
+2347030878787
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Wayne

Re: nhenry257@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:44 pm

AS TO YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT
People
Budget Office <budgetoffice.gov.ng@gmail.com> Today at 1:27
To
Message body
Budget Office
Central Business Area,
Amadu Bello Way Garki,
Abuja FCT,
Nigeria.

Greetings from Hon.Mrs Kathy Ekeh-Walker {JP},

I am the Deputy Director, Operations of Budget Office of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I have a very important matter of mutual benefit to discuss with you, I look forward to receiving your response at this email: budgetoffice.gov.ng@gmail.com or call me on the phone number below.

Have a pleasant day.

Hon.Mrs Kathy Ekeh-Walker {JP}
Deputy Director, Operations
Budget Office.
Abuja FCT
Hot Tel/SMS Line: +2348095906860
Wayne

Re: rochfordexportservices@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:26 pm

Profile Elements:
Sharon Abdul Halim / sharon.abdulhalim.5
Active on March 9th, 2018

sharon Abdul2.JPG

Stolen photo belongs to Senait Gidey. She is an Ethiopian model.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:56 pm

YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH UNITED BANK LONDON {UBL}
People
Budget Office <budgetoffice.gov.ng@gmail.com> 30 Dec at 12:41 PM
BCC
Message body
Greetings from Barrister Anthony Tomazinis,

I am a financial attorney and owner of the (Tomazinis & Co.) I saw
your email address while browsing through the Linkedin DTC
Screen/website in my Chambers yesterday so I decided to use this very
chance to know you. I believe we should use every opportunity to know
each other better. However, I am contacting you for obvious reason of
mutual benefit which you will understand, the Linkedin website being
the latest and most recent plat form for meeting top business
men/women.

I am sending this mail just to know if this email address is OK, reply
me back so that I will send more details to you. I have a very
important thing to discuss with you, I look forward to receiving your
response at this email: a.tomazinis0018@yahoo.com or call me on the
phone number below.

Best personal regards,

Tomazinis & Co.
+447045775008
90 Long Acre
Covent Garden
London WC2E 9RZ
United Kingdom

Phone:
+447045775008
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Franzcom Ltd
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:27 am

Please reply
People
Mr. Omar Obeid <budgetoffice_agfedng@yahoo.com> Today at 12:58
Message body
Dear Valued Customer,

Good day to you and family. We are glad to let you know we were very fortunate to trace your 4 boxes containing 127kgs Gold and US$10million Cash to Germany where they are currently. We were given a false name by a Russian who was claiming to be your partner and the shipment was done in his name to Germany before we realized it was false name and an attempt to steal your consignment.

We have however, decided to effect a reshipment of the 4 boxes consignment to your mailing address tomorrow from the United Arab Emirate Embassy storage facility in Munich , Germany.

We request you send us a copy of your valid identification, mailing address and Mobile phone number so we could reach you and effect an official change of particulars to the consignment, so when the boxes arrive your Airport in company of the Diplomatic officer, it will tally with your identification and allowed to be delivered to your mailing address without any hitch whatsoever.

Find attached my ID and two supporting documents of the consignment originally for you in the name of the criminally minded Russian.

Once we change the name on the shipment document, the shipment will leave Germany tomorrow night for your country's Airport. We request that you act fast so we could promptly effect the changes accordingly.

You are advised to respond to this email through my classified email address: omar.obeid67@yahoo.com for secured communication and subsequent completion of your High Profile consignment delivery through our team of Professional Dispatch personnel.

Sincerely,

Mr. Omar Obeid.
Operations Director,
Arab Contractors Securities and Finance,
Accra - Ghana
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.