Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mis.victoriae@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mis.victoriae@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:36 pm

Zorpia:

I like your profile and i found it interesting as well, and I'll be grateful if you could write back to me direct to my private email address at{mis.victoriae@ gmail.com}or you can send me your email address to contact you,very important,thanks

Fake profile used:

mis / misvictoriae - no picture
36, Adrian, Michigan, United States
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 55‑99, in Nigeria.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mis.victoriae@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:27 pm

Email:

My dear,

How are you today? I like to be open, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter one's age or color or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but Care and expression, expression of the heart.

This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing created by God, is never seen, only felt in the heart, I have been hardworking all my life now, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family ,maybe relocate and start investing in other things Anyway, i will like to tell you little about me, My name is Victoria Patrick, Am British i lost my only daughter at stage child birth, Am working as an Senior Audit / banker in Al Rayan Bank formerly Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom.

I was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is ok, since he accused me of been so busy with my work and the bank and its accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i would resign and we have enough time for each other but he was impatient, But is over between us, I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to your country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage,this is little about myself, would you please tell me about yourself too???? I will like to know you better, what you really do and your position in your work, your marital status and where you reside now.

I love to hear from you soon.

Pictures received with the email - stolen images of Karla Šlechtová, Czech politician:

victoria.PNG
victoria.PNG (67.73 KiB) Viewed 1247 times

victoria1.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:43 pm

The recovery scam.

Email:

Hello my dearest One,

I'm happy to inform you about my Favor in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the help of a new partner from Senegal who is an international businessman. Presently I'm in Canada for an investment projects with my husband.
Meanwhile I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. I'm very much glad to inform you.
I left ATM VISA CARD on your name that contains ($300,000.00 USD) (THREE Hundred Thousand US Dollars ) for you I am giving you this money because of your past efforts and attempts to assist me,and i did it without my husband knowing about it because if he knows it will be a very big problem however i will like you to Feel free and contact United Bank For Africa (U.B.A) from Dakar Senegal

CONTACT U.B.A bank for the ATM VISA CARD,
Adresse: Route des Almadies, Zone 12, Lot D, BP 11 4776 Dakar Peytavin, Dakar Senegal
Phone: (+221)704 699 497
Email: unitied.bank.for.africa@gmil.com

Tell the bank to send the ATM VISA CARD to you through DHL delivery service or any Currie service,I kept this $300,000.00 for your past efforts and attempt to assist me in the matter of transfer those days ago. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with the U.B.A bank Dakar Senegal,with the card you can withdraw the money from any bank there in your country or any where in the world.
At this moment, I am very busy here in Canada because of the investment projects with my new partner and i will not have time to reply your mails.
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to the (U.B.A) bank on your behalf for you to receive that money on the ATM VISA CARD,
Best Regards

+221704699497
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 29, 2019 11:01 pm

A year later, another recovery scam.

Email:

How are you doing today? I hope you are in good health? If so, thanks be to God who made it possible. Dear i am writing to you today with much joy and excitement, after this long period of time with no communication. I thank God who protected me during the time i was there glory be to his name, Am here to notify you of my success with assistance of a partner from Africa Senegal who live in China he is a successful business man, I am presently in China to view our investment project, after which i will go to Paris France where i will currently stay. Meanwhile i did not forget all your past efforts and curiosity to make sure you assist me which unfortunately failed for reasons best known to God. So i have decided to show you my appreciation by living behind am ATM MASTER CARD on your name that contend the sum amount $ 150,000,00 USD in CBAO bank due Senegal because i didn't have your bank account, sorry the money has been loaded into the ATM MASTER CARD and i will be sending to you the PIN CODE from here as soon as you receive the CARD from the bank that's for security reason's.

So i pleaded with them to send you the CARD because i did not have a enough time there i could have send it to you but all the some. I have inform the bank about you already but you have to contact them from there contact the bank through their email address or phone numbers here because I have already inform the bank about you when i was there in Senegal with my partner in his home town.

Director Manager...Dr Simon Toure
Email: ( simonturecbaofinancier@gmail.com )
CBAO GROUPE ATTIJARIWAFA BANK SENEGAL
Address: Dakar Route des Almadies, Zone 12 D tears
Tel: (+221 )303-461-958
Fax: (+221) 303-820-600
contact CBAO bank for the ATM MASTER CARD.

SEND TO THE BANK THIS BELLOW INFORMATION'S TO ENABLE THEM POST YOU THE CARD.

Your full name:........
Your Residential Address:....
Your post code:....
Your Country:....
Your City:....
Your Phone No:.....

I am currently very busy in China with investment project which am working very hard to establish. So i would like you to understand with me, encase i did not get back to you anytime you write to me because am busy. I barely have time for myself, talk more having time to check my Email, but i will try my best to keep in touch with you. So do not fail to notify me as soon as you receive the ATM MASTER CARD from the bank So that i will send you the CARD PIN NUMBER THAT WILL ENABLE YOU START WITHDRAWING MONEY FROM THE CARD there in your country, for i believe that the future has something amazing and a special place for us. Anyways i will stop here, but will be looking forward to read from you as soon as you receive the ATM MASTER CARD from the bank. Thanks and do have a nice day.
Regards
From Miss Victoria Patrick .

+221303461958 / +221303820600 - This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.