Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Rosine Smith

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

col.jessicasmith30@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:21 am

Dear beloved one,

I am happy to hear from you and i believe that very soon you will have my box with you.
The attachment is the deposit certificate of the box and the picture of the box, This box contains $3.5 million but i am sending it to you as a family treasure.
The content of the box remains our top secret, No one should know the content, only you and i, This box is an electronic box which can only be open by the code, Without the code, no one can open the box.

The box will depart from Kabul Afghanistan through the Red Cross Islamic jet and arrive in United Arab Dubai, then from there, the flight will go to another transit in Dakar,Senegal which is their final destination, The flight will land tomorrow at Dakar,Senegal on 15th December,2017.

I shall let you have the contact of the diplomat for you to reach an agreement with him on how and where the box will be delivered to you, You will let him have your full names, address of delivery and your phone numbers for him to make the necessary logistics involved, But if you can fly to Dakar,Senegal and get the box from the diplomat by yourself, let me know or he will bring it to the address you gave to your country.

Meanwhile, it is clear to you that the diplomat is not aware of the content of the box, You will only tell him that the box is your family treasure

In accordance with United Nation's diplomatic delivery act, the diplomat have diplomatic immunity which gives them the right to convey any consignment without the disturbance of the customs and other security agents at the airport.
Everything is under control, there is nothing to worry about.
I will wait to hear from you.

Yours faithfully

Jessica Smith

Trunk.png

20171215001819-db9fc451-la.png
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:00 am

My precious partner,

i really thanked you so much for all your words and trust which you has shown me as l never know that such nice and trusted friend like you do exist in this world,l just got an information now that the box has arrived in Dakar Senegal safely,So KINDLY CONTACT THIS DIPLOMAT NOW FOR HIM TO BRING THE BOX TO YOUR ADDRESS,please remember that i am counting on you,do not betray me please.Again i did not inform the diplomat that the box contains money please.

DIPLOMAT INFORMATION IS BELOW..
NAME... MR.GRIGORE BODEA
NATIONALITY. .....ROMANIA
Company E-mail :....trusteddeliverycompany@gmail.com
Direct Line.....(+221)783001310

I want you to communicate with him through email and call and let him know that you are the person to receive the box on my behalf.
He will deliver the box to your door step or any where you choose to meet with him.
Kindly do that now,l really appreciates all your kindness and trustworthy and do remember that i put all my trust in you. i still needs your prayers.

Yours faithfully

Phone:
+221783001310
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

trusteddeliverycompany@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:10 am

Greetings to you sir.

Yes,i am Mr Grigore Bodea ,received a silver new brand box from the Red cross officials belonging to your partner from United State of America but residing in Afghanistan presently for a peacekeeping mission. i promise to get back to you by today as soon as i confirm my flight schedule from my agent

Kindly send me your some vital information like...

1. your nearest Airport....
2. your scan copy of Passport.....
3.your house address.......

Kind Regards .

Mr.Grigore Bodea
Senior Diplomat
Mobile : (+221) 783001310
16/12/2017

Header:
Return-Path: <trusteddeliverycompany@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: TRUSTED DELIVERY COMPANY <trusteddeliverycompany@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017
Subject: Greetings to you sir.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:04 pm

Dear Sir,

Find below my flight details, i am traveling with Turkish Airlines, i will be landing on Thursday 21st December,2017, Time 04h00 / 07h15 at [ Toledo Executive Airport (IATA: TDZ, ICAO: KTDZ, FAA LID: TDZ)

your nearest airport,then i will give you a phone call before proceeding to your house address and i hope that you shall be there to receive me .

Before i can get into the flight with your consignment,i will have to place a Legal diplomatic yellow tag on the box which will help me to pass through the airport without the box being search by the immigration and airport authority because this package is confidential according to your partner and it's only the Legal diplomatic yellow tag can prevent the customs not to search or scan the box.

i cannot get into the flight without tagging the box because the content of the box is confidential according to your partner.

The legal yellow diplomatic tag will prevent the customs not to get close to the consignment,With the tag on the box,i will have a safe trip. This delivery firm always be at the safety to make sure that we put a smile face to all our customers and to maintain our name and trust in delivery services.

To obtain a legal diplomatic yellow tag from the Ministry of Security and Justice Dakar,Senegal it will cost £840.00 only,after my inquiry this Sunday evening.

If you can send this money before 2 days time then, i can get the tag on the box and get ready to fly to meet you.
Kindly send the money through Money Gram Transfer OR Western union money transfer with below information.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Receiver's Name:.... Mr. Grigore Bodea

Amount:...... £840.00 only.

Address ........No 21 Quest foir lane by airport road,

City...............Dakar

Country........Senegal.

I will be waiting for your urgent reply after you have send the money to enable to me obtain the Legal diplomatic yellow tag for me to meet you happily . l will appreciate your fast response in making this payment because of my time schedule.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Below is my flight details

Turkish Airlines.

Thanks in anticipation

Mr.Grigore Bodea.
Senior Diplomat
17/12/2017

Note....Kindly be inform that you needs to hold a Paper written with my name as an easily identification. Thanks so much for your cooperation as soon as possible.

Grigore.png

Grigore2.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:34 am

Good afternoon my beloved partner,

l wish to appreciate all your effort dear beloved and reliable partner,with all my sincere heart i comes to you,l will be very happy if you can understand and accept me just as the way i took you,l see you as a reliable one,kindly stand for me that God in heaven is my witness that i will gladly rewards you.

l have read clearly the mail which you received from the diplomat, oh my good God. If you has been reading news since 8 days ago,you will observed the ongoing battle between the American soldiers and insurgence and our soldiers are dying here.

kindly help me and send the money to the diplomat please that i can't do anything from here now in a war zone . Finally,i still needs your prayer for God's protection of my life here till i meet you and remember to keep everything as top secret between me and you.

I want you to go ahead and send the money to the diplomat please, you are my only hope, l really appreciate the effort of the diplomat and his professional advice for the safety of our consignment, i give more respect and thanks for the diplomat for his honest service.

please help me as i shed tears now. Go ahead and send the money to the diplomat by tomorrow for the safety of our consignment box.

Thanks with my hugs for granting my request because i am in a war danger zone now,do not betray me. Remember that i put my trust in you,i can't write more because of tears on my body now.

Go ahead and send the money to the diplomat please. My dream is to settle down with you as soon as everything is done. Thanks so much with tears on my eyes now for granting my request,i am in a terrible zone now.

As soon as you receive the distinguish diplomat,i will appeal from my Commander for my Christmas leave so that i can be with you,this is my objective.

Yours faithfully

Jessica Smith
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:36 am

DEAR LEARNED FRIEND,

i will really appreciates every fast effort you'll make in regards to the payment as urgent as possible. i waits for your quick response.

Thanks in anticipation

Mr.Grigore Bodea.
Senior Diplomat
18/12/2017
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosinesmith580@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:55 pm

today i have remember you and that is how world is also how God want it to be your can go back to your mail so that you will remember me very well.

Am Sgt Rosine Smith who is crying for your help when i was in United Nations peacekeeping force in Afghanistan, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from DAKAR SENEGAL .Presently I am in DAKAR for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how with some reason best known to you then What you should do Now you will need to contact Eco Bank Of AFRICA Where i Deposited The Cheque IN YOUR Name

Ask ECO Bank to send you a certified bank draft of ($350,000 Three Hundred And Fifty Thousand Dollar) which I prepared and kept for you as compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.so feel free and get in touched with ECOBANK and instruct THEM where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. At this moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand,finally,remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Eco Bank on your behalf

Kindly send the below information's to them without delay:

Your complete names:
Complete Address:
Your Telephone numbers:
Your Occupation........
copy of identity ....

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.
Contact Person : Dr.Diop Bubaka
Director Visa Card payment Department
Email: wwweco.bank.sn@gmail.com
Tel phone +221-705181075

Always keep me posted so that I will know when you receive your funds.
May God almigh
Sgt Rosine Smith,

Header:
Return-Path: <rosinesmith580@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018
Subject: hello

Phone:
+221705181075
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosinesmith20000@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:05 am

Good day Dearest,

How is life treating you over there in your country? I hope to be fair and unlike mine here in battle field. You know life of a soldier in battle field sometime looks very horrible. First i want to sincerely apologize for the way things went with the delivering of the fund to you. All hope are not lost. I have been working hard to ensure that the fund is secured and released to you pending when i am out of this war zone as initially agreed.

I wish inform you about the latest development of our fund and inconclusive transaction with incompetent Diplomat who was assigned to deliver the fund to you via Diplomatic career service.

I write to inform you about the arrangement of the Security company that assigned the Diplomat to release the fund through you now through their correspondent bank which is Al Rayan Bank Plc UK. Al Rayan Bank Plc is Arab Representing bank in UK as the Security company cannot afford to keep or delay the release of the above mentioned fund anymore due to some financial and official legal reasons.

Mr, In lieu of the Diplomat inability to comply irregularities that occurred in your country and due to the Diplomat busy schedule that obstructed the delivering of the fund to you. The Security company is hereby hand over this transaction to the British Islamic banking Al Rayan Bank Plc.

We wish to bring to your notice that fund and transaction has been shifted and handed over to their correspondent bank the Al Rayan Bank Plc for immediate release of this fund via online banking system.

Your required to contact the Al Rayan Bank Plc on the contact information stated bellow for the release of your fund through online transfer

Al Rayan Bank Plc Birmingham, United Kingdom
Birmingham B16 6AQ, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Bank Transfer Officer: Dr. Mahrez Azeez
Bank Telephone Contact: +441173255335
Bank Contact E-mails: info@alrayanbank.tk
customercare@alrayanbank.tk

You are required to contact and cooperate with Al Rayan Bank Plc to ensure that the fund wort $3.500.000.00 will be released to you via Online banking system. The Al Rayan Bank is fully and officially aware of your person and is waiting for you to contact them for the immediate release of this fund.

Dr. Mahrez Azeez, has been jointly appointed legally and empowered to handle the conclusion of your fund transfer by the Security company and Al Rayan Bank Plc.

You are advised to contact the Al Rayan Bank Plc Birmingham, United Kingdom today and forward your account information to them for the immediate release of your fund.

I am waiting for your kind and most positive response
SGT Rosine Smith

Header:
Return-Path: <rosinesmith20000@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019
Subject: Good day Dearest,

Phone:
+441173255335
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* aql Wholesale Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosinesmith580@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:08 pm

ATM / Recovery scam.

My dearest Friend ,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the money transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada.

However i didn't forget your past effort despite that you failed me somehow ,
I left the sum of $100,000 ( One Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars Only) in an ATM
cash withdrawal Card ( VISA CARD ). This $100,000 is for you, and it is purposely for your compensation for your past effort despite that you failed me at that time . The ATM Card is a global payment card which is acceptable, workable and usable worldwide in making daily withdrawal of money from any BANK ATM Machine location.

For your good and safety , I left the ATM VISA CARD with Reverend Father David and this is his phone (+221-709725865, now go ahead and contact him either through his telephone or email address below ( rev.davidsteelee@gmail.com
)

so that he can post the the ATM CARD to you through DHL courier service your Simply contact Reverend David immediately so that he can send the ATM card to you .

i might not be replying or checking my mails as my new partner hates me talking to people to enable us settle down . Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to the reverend father David on your behalf although he was not around when i traveled out of there ,
PLEASE REMEMBER TO VISIT ORPHANAGE CHILDREN AFTER RECEIVING THE MONEY AND HELP THE LESS PRIVILEGES TOO.
establish contacts with him for the delivery of the ATM card to you without delay .
Take care and have a happy New Month
your friend .Sgt Rosine Smith

Phone: +221709725865
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rev.davidsteelee@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:54 pm

My Beloved in the Lord

Yes i received your responds today date 01/10/2020 which am eagerly Awaiting to received your details information address for the shipment post of your ATM card in stored funds through Dhl post office from here please you are requested to resend and forward your details and information to me immediately to proceed from here

your full name.......
your address details........
your phone number.........

God bless you
Rev David E Steele

Header;

Return-Path: <rev.davidsteelee@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020
Subject: My Beloved in the Lord
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.