Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

diamondbank9037@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

diamondbank9037@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:10 pm

Scam type: recovery scam.

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim.

Email:

Date: 20 February 2018 at 02:09
Subject: Attention Good Friend
To:

Attention Good Friend

We have deposited the check of your Fund Two million Eight hundred thousand united State Dollars ($2.800`000`USD) through Diamond- Bank Western Union Department Republic Of Benin about the transfer of your total fund which you have been suffering for years and up till date you have note received it from the WESTERN UNION Office and other fake offices Claiming to be the real one......So be informed that your Payment is now ready to be transfer to you which you will be receiving $3.500.00 per day until your total fund of $2.8 Million complete.After our meeting today we concluded that your first payment will be sent to you today so fell free to comply with this office Diamond Bank payment transfer.Mainwhile you are to Reconfirm the information bellow and forward it to our department for the transfer to take place immediately.

Your Full Name=========
You Country===========
You Direct Phone======
You Home Address========
You City=======
Text Question========
and Text Answer===============You will use to receiving $3.500.00 per day

Note that after confirming your Information the only money you will send us is $65 been the Renewing of your File from (I.M.F. Office) i Looking forward to hear from you and be informed that (I.M.F.Office)is now wear of this transaction and they are now monitoring you. so if you contact any office without this Diamond- Bank UNION Department office you will be caught by the (I.M.F.General Manager Republic Of Benin West Africa.) and here your CODE (WU066) any office that contacted you without using this Code as a Subject Do Not Reply it and be forwarded to us to investigate.

Thank you for your understand and look forward to hear from you......So Contact: Mr.Karl Hilligoss ..The..Diamond Bank Director
Contact Email ( diamondbank9037@yahoo.com)
Office line : (+22964761165) Call or SMS )

Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer ok Please let me know as soon as you received your entire Fund,
Best Regard
Barrister Morris Jackedo

+22964761165 - Benin mobile number.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.