Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

100@xyxy.cz

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

100@xyxy.cz

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:07 pm

TRANSFER OF YOUR STALLED PAYMENT TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Prof Karl Nwankwo,Nigeria Presidency <100@xyxy.cz> Today at 7:45
Reply-To: <karlnwankwo@presidency.com>
Message body
Dear Sir

I received all your emails complaining about receiving empty messages from me. You chose to ignore messages from my office and hate to respond to same and such I decided to face other more pressing issue as you acted if you have forgone your payment. You have made so much mistakes in your purist of this payment and you have ignorantly been communicating with people in the Bank whom the President have directed to hands off foreign payment as he has place such activities directly under his supervision through my office, You are been contacted today because your name is on the list of foreign payment beneficiaries forwarded to my office for immediate payment

This is to draw your attention to the new development in your stalled payment which you have struggled to receive without success from different quarters ,offices and countries, be advised that part payment of your funds have been approved for immediate payment to you.
The sum of US$10 Million representing the first batch installment is ready for transfer to you through the Government of Nigeria correspondence Bank where the Government maintains an excess Crude oil Account.

Be that as it may, the Nigerian Government is not interested in confiscating any foreign payment which has proven to be approved genuinely and you are hereby advised to forward immediately the following

1) YOUR FULL BANKING DETAILS WHERE YOU WISH TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT

2) YOUR IDENTIFICATION INTERNATIOAL PASSPORT, DRIVERS LICENCE OR YOUR COUNTRY NATIONAL ID CARD.

As soon as these are received, we shall take legal step to finalize the hitch free transfer modalities.
Sincerely Yours

Prof Karl Nwankwo
Director, Foreign Payment Department
Direct Phone/Fax no: 234-81187-28155
Email:karlnwannkwo@presidency.com
Email:karlnwankwo_nigeriapresidency@yahoo.com

PLEASE CHECK YOUR ATTACHMENT

Phone:
+2348118728155
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

test2@balitower.co.id

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:32 pm

IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF YOUR STALLED PAYMENT IN NIGERIA
Prof Karl Nwankwo <test2@balitower.co.id> Today at 6:32
Message body
Dear Sir

I received all your emails complaining about receiving empty messages from me. You chose to ignore messages from my office and hate to respond to same and such I decided to face other more pressing issue as you acted if you have forgone your payment. You have made so much mistakes in your purist of this payment and you have ignorantly been communicating with people in the Bank whom the President have directed to hands off foreign payment as he has place such activities directly under his supervision through my office, You are been contacted today because your name is on the list of foreign payment beneficiaries forwarded to my office for immediate payment

This is to draw your attention to the new development in your stalled payment which you have struggled to receive without success from different quarters ,offices and countries, be advised that part payment of your funds have been approved for immediate payment to you.
The sum of US$10 Million representing the first batch installment is ready for transfer to you through the Government of Nigeria correspondence Bank where the Government maintains an excess Crude oil Account.

Be that as it may, the Nigerian Government is not interested in confiscating any foreign payment which has proven to be approved genuinely and you are hereby advised to forward immediately the following

1) YOUR FULL BANKING DETAILS WHERE YOU WISH TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT

2) YOUR IDENTIFICATION INTERNATIOAL PASSPORT, DRIVERS LICENCE OR YOUR COUNTRY NATIONAL ID CARD.

As soon as these are received, we shall take legal step to finalize the hitch free transfer modalities.
Sincerely Yours

Prof Karl Nwankwo
Director, Foreign Payment Department
Direct Phone/Fax no: +2348118728155
Email:karlnwankwo@presidency.com
Email:karlnwankwo_nigeriapresidency@yahoo.com

Email address karlnwankwo@presidency.com also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=72452&p=177732#p177732
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.