Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fdr.committe@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fdr.committe@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:01 pm

RE:RE:RE: REPLY
People
WAZIRI MOHAMMMED FOREIGN DEBT RECONCILIATION PANEL <fdr.committe@gmail.com> Today at 5:47
To
Message body

FOREIGN DEBT RECONCILIATION PANEL
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT COMPLEX, ABUJA
Tel: 234 8157311161, Fax: +2341559254

PRIVATE EMAIL: waziri_logistics@presidency.com

RE: IN GOD WE TRUST. Ref: F.DRP//N.T/2016

My name is Dr. Waziri Mohammed, chairman (FDRP). I know that you might be receiving Emails or faxes like this from dubious people here in Nigeria, Ghana, Africa or Europe who claim what they are not and they have disappointed you in the time past. This office will curb the menace of corruption that constitutes the clog in the wheel of progress; protect national and foreign investments in the country; imbue the spirit of hard work in the citizenry and discourage ill gotten wealth; build an upright workforce in both public and private sectors of the economy and; contribute to the global war against financial crimes. I know that many offices have contacted you and they also claim that they are CBN Governor or they work with the presidency or from offshore payment centers both in Europe, Africa, Asia or America’s but all these are lies and fraudsters. I know you must be surprised at this development, but I chose to tell you the truth because of my sincere
wish to treat every man, as I would expect to be treated.

After thorough investigation and conclusion on foreign contract/inheritance payment files as directed by the presidency, I discovered that it would take a long process for your money to be released due to some irregularities detected in your files and also some officials claiming that they are new appointed ministers of CBN or other government agencies. During our investigation, we found out that you have spent so much money in trying to realize your payment, which did not even reflect in your file, but I have an offer, which will at least help your financial stand until you receive your contract payment. This offer is an amount from Federal Government diplomatic compensation program. It is a total sum of us$10,500,000.00 (Ten million Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars only), which will be shared between you and me in the ratio of 60%-40%. (60% for you and 40% for me.)

This amount is not from your contract or Inheritance sum or has anything related to your contract or Inheritance sum, rather I was instructed by the President to give a final clearance to some listed diplomats who supported him during his last election in office for a token of appreciation. I am offering you this because I have seen that your contract or Inheritance fund will not be released until all the anomalies are rectified and also because you are a category ‘A’ contractor or Inheritance payment and this present government is not paying out any contract or Inheritance payment because of limited foreign allocations.

The only thing needed for this us$10.5 million to be transferred into your account under 48 hours is as follows;

(I) Your valid bank Account details and Proof of identity.
(11) Account Normalization and Re-validation.

For your information, this is not a contract or Inheritance payment. Therefore there will be no bureaucracy or misfortune. Please note that if you are willing to make this deal with me, you should contact me immediately on the above telephone and fax numbers furnishing me with your bank account. Also be informed that this transaction will take us just 48 hours to accomplish.

Yours truly,
Dr. Waziri Mohammed
(CHAIRMAN FDRP).
EMAIL: waziri_logistics@presidency.com
Tel: +2348157311161
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

logistics.dawson@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:19 am

RE:RE:REPLY REPLY
People
mike dawson <logistics.dawson@gmail.com> 27 Apr at 11:20 PM
To
@
Message body

From the Desk of Mr. Mike Dawson
Tel: +2348157311161, Fax: 234-1-559254
EMAILS: mike.dawson@presidency.com

RE: IN GOD WE TRUST. Ref: F.DRP//N.T/2017

My name is Mike Dawson, chairman (FDRP). I know that you might be receiving Emails or faxes like this from dubious people here in Nigeria, Ghana, Africa or Europe who claim what they are not and they have disappointed you in the time past. This office will curb the menace of corruption that constitutes the clog in the wheel of progress; protect national and foreign investments in the country; imbue the spirit of hard work in the citizenry and discourage ill gotten wealth; build an upright workforce in both public and private sectors of the economy and; contribute to the global war against financial crimes. I know that many offices have contacted you and they also claim that they are CBN Governor or they work with the presidency or from offshore payment centers both in Europe, Africa, Asia or America’s but all these are lies and fraudsters. I know you must be surprised at this development, but I chose to tell you the truth because of my sincere
wish to treat every man, as I would expect to be treated.

After thorough investigation and conclusion on foreign contract/inheritance payment files as directed by the presidency, I discovered that it would take a long process for your money to be released due to some irregularities detected in your files and also some officials claiming that they are new appointed ministers of CBN or other government agencies. During our investigation, we found out that you have spent so much money in trying to realize your payment, which did not even reflect in your file, but I have an offer, which will at least help your financial stand until you receive your contract payment. This offer is an amount from Federal Government diplomatic compensation program. It is a total sum of us$10,500,000.00 (Ten million Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars only), which will be shared between you and me in the ratio of 60%-40%. (60% for you and 40% for me.)

This amount is not from your contract or Inheritance sum or has anything related to your contract or Inheritance sum, rather I was instructed by the President to give a final clearance to some listed diplomats who supported him during his last election in office for a token of appreciation. I am offering you this because I have seen that your contract or Inheritance fund will not be released until all the anomalies are rectified and also because you are a category ‘A’ contractor or Inheritance payment and this present government is not paying out any contract or Inheritance payment because of limited foreign allocations.

The only thing needed for this us$10.5 million to be transferred into your account under 48 hours is as follows;

(11) Normalisation/Re-validation of your Account

For your information, this is not a contract or Inheritance payment. Therefore there will be no bureaucracy or misfortune. Please note that if you are willing to make this deal with me, you should contact me immediately on the above telephone and fax numbers furnishing me with your bank account. Also be informed that this transaction will take us just 48 hours to accomplish.

Yours truly,
Mike Dawson,
(CHAIRMAN FDRP).

Phones:
+2348157311161
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)

+2341559254
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Lagos
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

williamsmith.resolution@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:13 pm

RE:RE: REPLY REPLY
People
William SMITH <williamsmith.resolution@gmail.com> Today at 13:46
BCC
Message body

From the Desk of Mr. William Smith
Tel: +2347087040471, Fax: +2341559254

Hello,

My name is William Smith, chairman (FDRP). I know that you might be receiving Emails like this from dubious people from Africa or Europe who claim what they are not and they have disappointed you in the time past. I know that many offices have contacted you and they also claim that they are from offshore payment centers both in Europe, Africa, Asia or America’s but all these are lies and fraudsters. I know you must be surprised at this development, but I chose to tell you the truth because of my sincere wish to treat every man, as I would expect to be treated.

After thorough investigation and conclusion on foreign contract/inheritance payment files as directed by the presidency, I discovered that it would take a long process for your money to be released due to some irregularities detected in your files and also some officials claiming that they are new appointed ministers or other government agencies. During our investigation, we found out that you have spent so much money in trying to realize your payment, which did not even reflect in your file, but I have an offer, which will at least help your financial stand until you receive your payment. This offer is an amount from Federal Government diplomatic compensation program. It is a total sum of us$5,500,000.00 (Five million Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars only), which will be shared between you and me in the ratio of 60%-40%. (60% for you and 40% for me.)

The only thing needed for this us$5.5 million to be transferred into your account under 48 hours is as follows;
(11) Normalisation/Re-validation of your Account

For your information, this is not a contract or Inheritance payment. Therefore there will be no bureaucracy or misfortune. Please note that if you are willing to make this deal with me, you should contact me immediately furnishing me with your bank account. Also be informed that this transaction will take us just 48 hours to accomplish.

Yours truly,
William Smith

Phone:
+2347087040471
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.