Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Peace Desmond <peace100desmond@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:34 pm

Email:

Hello My Dearest Love,
Dear am very happy in your reply mail to my email.How is your day today?.Hope fine. My New Friend, My name is Peace Maxwell, am (24) years old, i am single and never married, 5ft 8inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,Fair in complaxion, Dear i am from Rwanda in Central Africa and presently i am residing in the camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.the name of my father is Dr Simon Maxwell and He was chairman managing director Maxwell And Sons INDUSTRIALS COMPANY LTD in KIGALI the capital of my Country,and also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother Rita Maxwell, in cold blood with two of my brothers and my younger sister,

My Dearest One, It's only me that is alive now, because i wasn't around when this was happen, i was in my First years studing Social Science InThe University of Kigali and i managed to move from my country Rwanda to the following West African country Senegal where i am living now in a camp as a refugee.Dear about my hobbies, I like reading Books, Writting, watching movies, world news and football, So i will like you to tell me more about yourself, your Hobbies, Your features, Like and Dislike, My lovely one, below is my picture attach, so i will equally like to see your own picture so that we can move from there, because friend Or relationship is what keep two Or more peoples together, If they could be able to understand each other very well.Thanks and God bless you, hope to read from you soonest,and have a nice day,
Yours New Friend Miss Peace Maxwell,

Fist picture sended by email is already reported here.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.81.195]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.434>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 03:11:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Originating IP: 41.82.81.195
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rebbaccajohnson@yahoo.com awa3apia@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:11 am

* 41.83.68.42 Sonatel n/a Senegal

Received: from [41.83.68.42] by web161804.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 16:08:44 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: rebbaccajohnson@yahoo.com
Subject: hi hi hi

HELLO
MY name is miss rebbacca i am seeking for nice partnership. but am not all ways
on site use this email to contant me in my privata box .so i will send my pic to you
and tell you about my self thanks (rebbaccajohnson@yahoo.com)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
OLÁ Meu nome é perder rebbacca estou buscando parceria legal, mas não sou todas as maneiras
no local usar este e-mail para Contant me na minha caixa privata. assim vou enviar minha foto para você
e falar sobre meus agradecimentos auto (rebbaccajohnson@yahoo.com)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

ankjoh1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:52 pm

On net log,

ankjoh1@yahoo.com
My name is miss Anita ,i am single and seeking for a true relationship.How are you,i hope your are fine and in sound health.I went through your profile today and i took interest on it.I am interested in your profile,Kindly contact me. (ankjoh1@yahoo.com) I will tell you more about myself and picture thanks Anita

How are you doing hope you are doing well, i am Miss anita, am looking for good and Real friend, please if you accept contact me through this my private e-mail box (ankjoh1@yahoo.com) so that i can give you more of my picture's for you to know whom i am, Am waiting for your mail to my email address not in site, have a great day and God bless you.
Missanita

Profile elements:

anitqjohn - no picture
female - 25 years, New York City, United States
Active since 11 October 2012.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Anita John <ankjoh1@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Email:

Hello Dearest,
Good day, Please forgive me if i am a disturbance to you,it is only that i have something important to discuss with you, Although we have not known each other before,But after praying and seeking God's Directives,I decided to contact you, and also from the inspirations that i had from God, i believed that you will not fail me, and that through you, i will get the assistance needed.

However, My name is Miss Anita John,I am 24years;from Sudan; daughter to late Mr John.Garang (Southern Sudan First Leader)who was officially appointed first vice-president - a position he held for only three weeks before he was killed in a helicopter crash. After the burial of my father, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to one Chinese Expatriate and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank with my name as the next of kin. I escaped to Senegal to seek asylum,for my security, because i am not save with my uncle.

I have made contact with the bank where the money is deposited,in their responds, they told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money to be released to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas, coupled with the refugee law of Senegal that prevented a refugee from handling anything money.So I am in search of; an honest,reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee/partner, so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas.

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so,I would like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. The amount is $4.5 Million.You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.

As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately, by nominating you officially to the bank; In light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me
Yours Anita

Both pictures are already reported here.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.186.137]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.450
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 09:07:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

Originating IP: 41.82.186.137
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rebbaccajohnson@yahoo.com awa3apia@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:05 am

IP address [?]: 41.83.68.131
IP country code: SN
IP address country: Senegal
IP address state: Dakar
IP address city: Dakar
IP address latitude: 14.6708
IP address longitude: -17.4381
ISP of this IP [?]: SONATEL
Organization: SONATEL

Received: from [41.83.68.131] by web190801.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 02:36:59 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: rebbaccajohnson@yahoo.com
Subject: HI HI HI

Hello
My name is rebbaccajohnson i am seeking for honest and trusted partner if you don't mind can you mail me back so i can send you my picture and tell you more about myself. rebbacca
Email address.(rebbaccajohnson@yahoo.com)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
¡Hola
Mi nombre es rebbaccajohnson estoy en busca de pareja honesta y de confianza, si no te importa me puedes enviar por correo para que yo pueda enviar mi foto y le dirá más acerca de mí mismo. rebbacca
Dirección de correo electrónico. (RebbaccaJOHNSON@yahoo.com)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

julietapha@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:51 pm

On net log,

Greetings From Juliet
Dear how are you today? and how is things moving with you? hope fine and you
are in good health.My name is Miss Juliet, I am looking for a very nice
person of love, caring, sincere, easy going, matured, and understanding, i came across your PROFILE today on (net log.com) and decided to be in touch with you. , so i will like you to write me via my
email address which is as follow (julietapha@yahoo.com) so that i will
give you my picture for further discussion, because i am really looking forward
for a serious friendship with you,
Yours New Juliet
(julietapha@yahoo.com)

evjudejackjudez - no picture
female - 25 years, Senegal
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:52 pm

Email:

My Dearest One Good Day. I am more than happy in your urgent mail to my email. How was your day today?. Mine a little cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Juliet Apha (24) single and never married, i am from Abidjan Cote D\'ivoire in Africa and presently i am residing in the camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Mark Apha was chairman managing director (MARK APHA INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in capital of my country Abijan in West Africa, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by contry Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I am writing to you with due respect and equally with heartfelt of tears and sorrows since we have not known or met ourselves previously. Please, i mean no harm to you only that i am in a desperate situation and need urgent help. After going through this mail, it will be your decision, whether to help me or to leave me to my faith, but whatever you decide, bear in mind, i am in trouble and need your help. I am asking for your assistance after i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you. I will be so glad if you can allow and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation. I will make my proposal well known if i am given the opportunity.I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself again to you.

Anyway, i am Juliet Apha, 24 years old girl, the only daughter of Late Dr Mark Apha, my father is now late, he died during the last crisis in my country(Cote D\'ivoire) .my late father was the chairman managing director ( MARK APHA INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in Abijan the capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. The main reason why i am contacting you now is to seek for your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over of some huge amount of money in my possession. This money $4,500,000 (Four million five hundred thousand dollars) was deposited in the bank some years ago by my father, he made me the sole beneficiary. Please, i am now asking you to stand on my behalf to make this claim, to stand as my partner oversea and in time of the investment as well.
As i have mention earlier i will make the procedure to this issue to be well known to you if you give me the opportunity to do so. Please attach your direct contact information as you reply to me.
Thanks and remain bless.

please call me through this number ( +221-7684-89413 ) and when you call tell the rev pastor who is in charge of the refugee camp that you want to speak with me Miss Naomi and he will send a message for me to come and respond to your call.

Yours love Juliet.

IP used: 41.83.12.174

The picture received by email is already reported here.

+221768489413
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

favour4god86@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:28 pm

On net log,

Hi? i'm favour, am pleased for us to be friends,share ideas,
culture, pictures. If you wouldn't mind,
please reply me back
directly with my mail box ok (favour4god86@yahoo.com)
for better and more communications.

Profile elements:

baby_love594
female - 24 years, Liverpool, United Kingdom
Active since 12 September 2012.
The profile picture is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Favour Apia <favour4god86@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:29 pm

Email:

DEAREST ONE
firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; inline with the message, which I have sent to you. How was your night over there in your country, i believe you had a wonderful night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Favour Apia, I was born in 1985 but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.8ft tall, fair in complexion single, ( never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father ( Dr Steven Apia ) was the managing director of Apia and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes.

PLEASE Do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as a refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good in spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp; Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to. all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- George David, who is the pastor of the ( Christ for all Churches ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221775914329 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this ( please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it ) i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.7M ( Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars ).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people. My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Favour

The pictures are reported already.
Header:

Received: from [41.82.97.43]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.128.478
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 16:22:51 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: This is my real love and trust for you

Originating IP: 41.82.97.43
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

vivianduncan47@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:02 pm

On net log,

Hello Dear,
My name is Vivian,
i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address (vivianduncan47@yahoo.com) so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address i believe we can move from here! (Remember the distance or co lour does age not matter but love matters allot in life)

I will be happy to seeing a good responds from you
Thanks and remain blessed.
Yours in love Vivian,

Profile elements:

mercymomoh13
female - 26 years, New York City, United States

The picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.