Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Capt. Paul Krumenacker

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sgtdanielhepner@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:52 pm

Good day happy weekend, dear what is the least news now hope you have send the money to him as you write that you will go back to your bank to send the money to the account.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtdanielhepner@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:38 pm

Good day my beloved I receive the mail you forwarded to me that you received from Mr. Howard Lee I am not happy about all the hole thing that was going on am very angry am not happy at all.

I pleaded with you that you should do everything possible to make sure get thing do and get this man arrested, this man is not an American and he did not know the content of the consignment is only I and you knows what the content is.

I told you to forget about the Account he sent to you use the Western Union or Money Gram too send this little fee to him so that he will get this out and deliver it to you once the consignment get to you we will get him arrested.

Remember how you promise at the first time that all will be put in place, and is because of your promise that make me to get myself involve Mr. Howard Lee.

Please remember the beatify 40% of the total money, I don’t want to offend anybody and I don’t want to gun any one down but if I can’t find my money Oh blood of God, I know how hard it is here is hell all day fighting with terrorist those that don’t even know who is who.

Please use Western Union or Money to send him the $287 dollars am pleading you with my Father and my Mother Grave Please do this and make me happy. Please remember how much I want to entrust in your hand for self keeping I know you’re my Beloved sister I use to Call you please do this for me you will get a big reward from me and God.

$287 dollars Is Very small to compare with what you will get out of the self keeping

Use the Name and send him the fee so that thing will go will MONEY GRAM

HOWARD LEE

VIRGINIA USA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

al_ag2@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:53 pm

Please Your Urgent Response Is Needed,

Please get back to me very quickly for a detailed brief on an ongoing plot to steal your contract inheritance fund under a false report that you are dead. A Billionaire from Saudi Arabia has been lured to believe you are dead, and he has forwarded an application and the processing is currently being pursued vigorously with his influence, money and connections.

As I write, all approvals, charges and taxes associated with the processing and release of this fund to Post Finance Bank account in Bern Switzerland has been completed. So, you MUST stop deflate this move by immediately writing the paying authority that you are still alive and well as against the lies told by the Saudi Billionaire and his cohorts. Do not doubt this information nor treat it with despise.

You will get to know more about this upon your response because I shall give you all available hidden information as far as I know. I await your urgent reaction to this so I can give you details and the right office to contact in order to swiftly foil this fraud.

Thanks.

Mr.Francis Johnson.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgt.geraldhendricks001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:16 pm

My name is Sgt. Gerald Hendricks I am an American soldier, serving in the Military with the army's 3rd infantry division serving in Niger Republic together with your brother Sgt. Daniel R. Hepner.I have a very important message from your brother Sgt Daniel he ask me to send you this mail.

He said I should inform you that you should put him in your prayer and I want to open up to you now that he was attack by the terrorist last week Friday and he was hospitalize ,he was shot by the terrorist.

He also said that you should please make sure you keep his consignment save in cause if he did not survive on this gun shot.

That I should let you know what he is passing through, that is the reason he never write you since then.

Thanks respond to me as soon as possible.

Sgt. Gerald Hendricks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgt.geraldhendricks001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:29 am

Okay,

I told him that I have contacted you today, but he keep on telling to inform you that you should handle his life consignment with care but he did not told me the content of the consignment, please my dear what is the content of the consignment, because as he is laying down on the bed he still telling me to write her sister that she should handle the consignment with care and make sure she did not miss use it in-cause he did not survived it.

Please my dear pray for your brother he is a nice Guy to be with I wish I have him as my brother I will be much very happy I don’t know why this happen to him, you will enjoy him once he recover from this.

I don’t know you from anywhere but I must tell you the truth about my good friend someone who always make us to be happy in the camp.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

al_ag2@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:40 pm

Dear Sir

I am delighted to receive your prompt response to my message concerning a secret plan by this Saudi Businessman with his cohorts to steal your contract inheritance fund under a false report that you are dead. I understand your skepticism about my honesty due to your past bitter experience. Considering what that must have happened to you in the past, I know it might be difficult for you to believe anyone contacting you again. But I urge you to listen and heed to my words because it will bring a lasting solution to all your plight in the past. Although the bad one's had made it impossible for anyone to know when he or she is dealing with the good one.

However, i would like to encourage you to give this a trial and believe me, you would get paid as all obligations had been fulfilled by these people to your own benefit. I do not want to speak much here but the end result will justify my sincerity. Please do not lose hope on something that is rightly yours. Therefore, I would appreciate if you can treat this message with top secrecy. Please at no time should you disclose to anyone that I revealed this to you. My Christian faith detests lies, deceit, stealing and all criminal acts whatsoever. Hence, my heart will be perpetually troubled if I should keep quiet and allow some greedy politicians steal your funds without at least bringing their plans to your notice. This is why I am opening up to you so you may know what has been going on secretly.

I work at the records department of the Debt Management office (DMO). I was privileged to know certain facts because they pass through the desk of my boss. Quite frankly, I do not have the powers to release your fund; but I can give you some internal secrets and also proffer valuable advice and solution for you to get paid. It is a BIG insult that you will labor to complete a project only for a total stranger to dabble in to claim it just because of wealth and influence. I am very sure that this Saudi Arabia billionaire wouldn’t have succeeded without involvement of some officials here. These officials who suspected that you have abandoned your transaction out of frustration and they now want to divert the money to a Swiss bank with the aid of a UK based Investment Trust Company known as Consolidated Investment Funds Ltd. The company’s General Manager Mr. Malaska Jaroslav is a wealthy Saudi citizen and he is using his influence to push for quick release of this money to him

You must be quick in doing this because from the pace and vigor at which these criminals are pursuing this claim, this claim is most likely going to be paid to their Swiss Bank account in a couple of days now. This Billionaire from Saudi Arabia has been lured to believe you are dead, and he has forwarded an application and the processing is currently being pursued vigorously with his influence, money and connections. They have paid all the fees and taxes associated with the processing and release of this fund to PostFinance Bank account in Bern Switzerland. So, you are at a very good advantage once you interject with a proof of ownership and that you are still alive.

This might be sounding strange to you but you will be amazed with what you will discover in a few days to come. If you do not mind I would like you to browse the below link to be able to personally connect to the Saudi Businessman on Linkedin social network platform. Here is the link; https:/ /uk.linkedin.com/in/malaska-jaroslav-01a8a195

Once you are on the above link, you will find a detailed profile of this individual. His names are Malaska Jaroslav, the Group General Manager of a company known as Consolidated Investment Funds Limited. What I want you to do is simply to write him an e-mail with a strong warning to take his hands off your Nigerian transaction. Tell him you are not dead as he had been lied to, and that you are still alive and very much interested in your claim. You will find his contact details on the website but here is one of the e-mail address he uses for the processing of this claim; (Jaroslavmalaska@outlook.com). You can write him on this e-mail address.

It is also important to advise you on the need to equally STOP the payment process at the Debt Management Office (DMO). Yes, you must write them a mail informing them that you are well aware of a ploy by Malaska Jaroslav to steal your money. Just as you told Malaska Jaroslav, you must tell DMO that you are not dead and they should not release your money to anyone claiming to be your heir or next-of-kin. They can be contacted on (kingsleyagudmodept@gmail.com),. Please you have to follow your claim settlement through the Debt Management Office (DMO). They are the authorized organ of the government responsible for payment of all contract/ inheritance claim.

I want to stop here and wait until you do as I have just advised. Once you do the above two letters (a letter to Malaska Jaroslav and another to the DMO accounts), you will be marveled by the reaction you will receive. You can attach your ID to them as an added proof that you are still alive and well. Fortunately, you will not do much anymore to receive your fund because Malaska Jaroslav has done almost everything using his right connections and financial influence.

In summary, I want you to do these two things urgently;

1. TO THE DMO: Their e-mail address is (kingsleyagudmodept@gmail.com) to the attention of Mr. Kingsley Agu, Head, Debt Recording and Settlement Department. Contact them immediately informing them that you are alive and that Malaska is an impostor and therefore they should never transfer your money to his account in Switzerland.

2. TO Malaska Jaroslav: His e-mail address is (Jaroslavmalaska@outlook.com). Tell him he has been lied to believe that you are dead whereas you are not. Then warn him to take his hands off your claim otherwise you will report him to the appropriate law enforcement agency.

Get back to me if you need further clarification in any area. For us to achieve this goal, we MUST work together as a team and be on the same PAGE at all time. However, you should endeavor to keep my communication with you top secret because if they know about me, they might come after my life. Yes their disappointment will turn out to be a blessing for you. Always be communicating with me frequently for an advise and direction.

Regards,

Mr. Francis

Direct Tel: 234 09058100056

Phone:
+2349058100056
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kingsleyagudmodept@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:01 pm

From the Desk of Mr. Kingsley Agu
DMO-Nigeria

To The Kind Attention of:

This is to affirm receipt of your email message. The management of
Debt Management Office (DMO) receipt with shock your email message
concerning the ongoing plan to release
your contract inheritance claim.

Your letter came at the time all arrangement has been concluded to
transfer this fund to Swiss Bank Account belonging to UK based
Investment Trust Company called Consolidated Investment Funds Ltd. The
owner of this company Mr. Malaska Jarosla had been working assiduously
on this project actualization with all the necessary agencies of the
government for a hitch free transfer of this fund to his Swiss Bank
account.

However, we are surprised to read your message that you never
instructed anyone to act on your behalf. Debt Management Office (DMO)
will look into this claim settlement and if found culpable Mr. Malaska
Jarosla and his fellow conspirators shall be prosecuted in line with
our legal system here for trying to defraud you and the federal
government of Nigeria. Be rest assure that the DMO will intervene and
look in this matter with keen interest. We shall immediately
communicate with Mr. Malaska Jarosla to ascertain what really
transpired.

We therefore urge you to be patience while we unravel what really
happened. But be rest assure of a fair judgment and of course a prompt
actualization of your pending contract inheritance claim. Now that you
have contacted you, we now know that you are actually hale and healthy
against the lies by these groups. We shall get back to you tomorrow
after consultations. Please it is expedient for you to be
communicating frequently especially now that this claim is among the
approved fund ready for release.

Best regards,

Mr. Kingsley Agu

DMO

Header:
Return-Path: <kingsleyagudmodept@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018
Subject: Re: I am Alive...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kingsleyagudmodept@gmail.com al_ag2@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:55 pm

DMO-Nigeria

This message is basically to update you on our findings so far on this
Malaska Jaroslav interventions with your claim. We are really going
into this matter with keen interest to unravel what really transpired.
The reason is because this fund had been scheduled for payment next
week so you must be punctual with our communication.

We have scrutinized Malaska Jaroslav over this issue and his
responseand our findings prove he was misled by some bunch of
criminals. Be that as it may, we blamed him for not doing enough Due
Diligence on the transaction before jumping into it. For involving
himself into this matter, he has a serious case to answer. From our
investigation about him and his company, he is actually a genuine
registered recovery agent. However,some smart criminals within the
government circle who knew some facts about your claim had painted a
wrong image of you before him. Because of Malaska influence and claim
recovery skills/contacts, they lured him into your claim recovery so
they can steal your money so quickly.

Consolidated Investment Funds are certified recovery agents. They have
responded to all our requests to confirm their status in Nigeria in
terms of claim and debt recovery. Nevertheless, other investigations
are still ongoing but we would not want the investigations to affect
the transfer and release of your fund. Therefore, while the
investigations go on we would continue to follow-up and would always
furnish the Security operatives any information at their request.
That’s has been the trend here and we must ensure that the culprit are
brought to justice to serve as a deterrent to others.

To perfect the diversion of your fund and make himself the new
beneficiary, Malaska Jaroslav and his cohorts officially applied for,
and succeeded in removing your details on the database and fixed his
own details having successfully convinced the Presidential Committee
on Contract Payments that you were dead. So all these has to be
corrected now that you have established you were never dead. Malaska
Jaroslav and his group went too far, and they would have
successfullyreceived these funds if you had delayed your interventions
for one more week. This is why it is not good for a contractor to
abandon his/her claim for too long. You should not have left your
claim unattended to for such long, you should be serious and very
determined because there are so many officials who are watching for
such opportunity when a contractor would seem to be frustrated and
ready to let go of his/her claim. Then they quickly cash-in and front
a foreigner, whom they will present as a next-of-kin, claiming that
the original contractor has died. This was exactly what happened to
you, and very frankly your funds would have been transferred to them
next

week, which means your intervention was so very timely. Malaska
certainly has some insider officials who were assisting with pushing
of the file. They have already paid all the taxes and are just
awaiting Forex Allocation Approval from Finance and have their data
gazzetted on 2017 appropriation budget for contract settlement. How
lucky you have been.

After our discussions with the Accountant General, we made a
submission to the Presidential Committee on Contract Payments who in
turn mandated that Malaska Jaroslav should be invited to Nigeria for
questioning. He certainly would face the full consequences of his
actions if he is unable to put up a convincing defense on what
motivated his claim on this transaction.

Kindly get back urgently and acknowledge receipt of this message, and
be quick in submitting the data page of your international passport
(color scanned) or Driver License so we can make swift progress in
reconciling everything and have the funds approved for immediate
payment. Please reconfirm Your ADDRESS, BANKING DETAILS and your PHONE
NUMBER. Please be fast with your response as we need to conclude this
transaction early next week as scheduled. Do ensure there is no
mistake on the aforementioned Banking Information.

Thanks and please we need your reaction/response VERY QUICKLY,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Kingsley Agu

Dear Sir,

I want to know if you have contacted DMO and the Saudi Man as I instructed you. Please kindly get back to me with update.

Yours faithfully,

Francis
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:47 am

DMO-Nigeria

We write to inform you that the DMO had carry out all the necessary
verification to ascertain the real owner of this claim and why it has
not be finalize long before now. Mr. Malaska Jarosla/ Alshemer
AhmedSaud just made some submissions which the Presidential Committee
have carefully reviewed and have no options than to lift the
suspension on the processing of your claim. Our final findings
indicate that Alshemer Ahmed Saud is the Chairman and Chief Executive
Officer of Consolidated Investment Funds Ltd. Some names of officials
here had been forwarded for investigation as well. The truth has been
unraveled and we do not have any other options than to commence the
reprocessing of this claim by reinstating the database to reflect your
detail rather than those of Mr. Malaska Jarosla.

Following your first message to this office stating you are not dead,
we contacted various offices including some Security Agencies who
quickly moves into actions because the payment was almost ready to be
released to Malaska. But we must warn that on no account should you
dump the processing of your claim any longer. It was because your file
was on a dormant state that gave some corrupt insider officials to
engage Alshemer Ahmed Saud/ Malaska Jarosla in this stealing attempt.
If you were very serious with your claim you should either have been
here in person or at least vigorously followed-up with the processes
to a logical conclusion. Please Nigeria government is not responsible
for nonpayment of your contract claim. This must not happen again,
otherwise the government will have no other options than to confiscate
the claim and have the transaction cancelled.

With this development, you are no longer required to fly down to
Nigeria. This payment is ready, so it is important that we prepare
your file immediately, and legally establish your ownership afresh to
avoid any future embarrassing situation even after you have long been
paid since it appears that some interest groups always trying to
meddle into this transaction at one time or the other. Also, be
advised to be careful with who you talk to concerning this transaction
since it is now difficult to know who to trust among your past
numerous representatives and so called un-performing attorneys.

Therefore, we urge you to be frequent with our communication to enable
us finalize this claim without any further delay. We are happy with
your prompt follow up now and we assure you of a smooth release of
this approved US$10.5Million under a Contract Reference Number
NNPC/PED/KD-WR/142/08. This is what you are entitled to receive now.
Find attached a Federal High Court Affidavit Form to nullify false
claim by Alshemer Ahmed Saud / Malaska Jarosla and another Affidavit
of File Closure for cleared claim. This affidavit is now needed to
officially rectify all the anomalies created by Alshemer Ahmed Saud /
Malaska Jarosla involvements with this claim. Because you are not
physically present here, there would be need for an Oaths and an
Affidavit to be used in attesting your Character and Status. The
Affidavit is so important because it is imperative that all
submissions already made by the Consolidated and Malaska Jarosla /
Alshemer Ahmed Saud should be nullified very quickly so as to
reinstate you as the rightful beneficiary. As we informed you in our
last mail, your precise details were expunged by Malaska Jarosla/
Alshemer Ahmed Saud and their details (inclusive of a Swiss
PostFinance Bank account) were reprogrammed into the database.

In summary, as it stand right now the only things you can do to
quickly receive your funds;

1.) Nullification of all the submissions made by Consolidated
Investment Funds Ltd.

2.) Reinstating of your claim’s actual details (inclusive of your
exact receiving banking co-ordinate) on the database using a
corrective sworn oaths and Affidavit.

3.) This will only cost you just $440.00 only for notary and
attestation to have this rectify. Therefore you should make
arrangement to send this $440.00 across to us as quickly as possible
through Western Union or Money Gram. Send it to the name EDWIN ONYENTA
Address: LAGOS–NIGERIA..

Kindly ensure you send this today to enable us conclude your claim by
early next week. You may reach me on this number +2349092817491.

Thanks and please we need your reaction/response VERY QUICKLY,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Kingsley Agu

Head, Debt Recording and Settlement Department

C1.png

C2.png

Phone:
+2349092817491
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:51 pm

DMO-Nigeria

This is to confirm the receipt of your mail. Meanwhile, you can go
ahead to supply your information by email so that we can assist you to
fill the form.

Kindly remember to use the below information to send the $440.00 for
the Notary and Attestation fee through Western Union Money Transfer or
Money Gram so that we can be able to pick it.

RECEIVER'S NAME: EDWIN ONYENTA

RECEIVER'S ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA

Email to us the senders name and the reference numbers as soon as you
make the payment.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Kingsley Agu

Head, Debt Recording and Settlement Department
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.