Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ktt.939@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

district1004.roger@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:09 pm

Hello

Accept my compliments.

This is Sir. Roger Iwendu (KSJ). I have been deployed to the United States by the Nigerian government to work between the US Airport Financial Securities Services (USAFSS) and the Embassy of the Government of Nigeria in New York USA. My designation is in between John F. Kennedy Intl Airport Diplomatic Security Vault Unit and the Nigerian High Commission office in New York for harmonization and resolution of problem shipments WITHHELD in New York in this 2017.

On assumption of duty, I do hereby confirm that there is a Nigerian government sealed Diplomatic Trunk Box abandoned here for so many months now. This consignment with Ref. No: XXXCBN/NIG/300519XXX. Details on this consignment shows that it originated from the Central Bank of Nigeria - CBN addressed to be delivered to you. Although the said diplomatic trunk (SEALED) is marked PERSONAL EFFECTS, I have secretly discovered that the REAL content is money (Cash) in $100 bills of the United States legal tender (Money).

Are you aware of this consignment? Have you been OR were you ever in contact with any agent from Nigeria for the delivery of this consignment to you?

I urgently need answers and response from you so as to know how to retrieve this consignment and forward it to you at your home address as you may deem fit.

Contact me directly on my USA assigned telephone number OR My Nigerian telephone number which works in USA here on International Roaming.

With your earliest and timely attention to this matter, your withheld consignment will be in your hands without any further hitch.

Regards.

Sir. ROGER Iwendu (KSJ)
New York, USA
US Tel No: +1 940 604 6839
Nigeria Tel No (Roaming) +234 806 955 0346
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:43 pm

Dear ,

I need your delivery address to complete my application request for the release of your consignment to me so that I proceed to meet you for final delivery.

Include your cell phone number.

Roger.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:25 pm

Dear

Did you not read my email sent to you about 3 hours ago? See forwarded email below plus attachment for 3 major documents covering this delivery.

It will be in your great interest if you can understand exactly, the nature of your consignment delivery which is here in NY.

I came into USA a fortnight for about 3 consignment beneficiaries in the USA and as I speak now, 2 others have received their consignments except you only.

I do not need delay now. I want urgent and timely compliance from you at this moment. I have already filled form for RELEASE of CONSIGNMENT at the customs office here and they (US Customs) cleared you and referred me to the Nigerian Consulate here in NY for the payment of the $300 charges accrued.

I went to the Nigerian Consulate office and the informed me that the $3400 payment should be sent to the home office inn Abuja (Capital) of Nigeria) and once done, they will issue the CONSIGNMENT RELEASE ORDER to the US Customs to hand over your consignment to me for final delivery to you in Chicago.

You should understand that the actual content of then sealed trunk is not declared for safety and to avoid someone raising eyebrow in greed. It is marked personal effects. I have to deal with the US Customs diplomatically.

I will advice you to go ahead before close of work today and send this $300 to the Nigeria Home office at Abuja Nigeria to the name and receiver as follows:

Receiver: Friday Mbah
City: Abuja
Amount: $300 ONLY.

If you do this immediately via Western Union or MoneyGram and send me the details which I will submit to the Nigerian Consulate here in New York, they will issue release order to the customs and your consignment will be handed over to me and I board flight immediately to Chicago to meet you.

This is the only solution and very simply and no problems whatsoever.

Call me if you can or send the Western Union details in my email here ASAP.

Sir. ROGER Iwendu (KSJ)
New York, USA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: eumail1014@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:21 pm

($4 Million Cash Delivery) - CONSIGNMENT AT J.F.K, New York
People
Sir. Roger IWENDU <eumail1014@gmail.com> Today at 15:48
Reply-To: district1004.roger@gmail.com
To
Sir. Roger IWENDU
Message body

Hello,

Accept my compliments.

Once again this is Sir. Roger Iwendu (KSJ). For the second time, I have been deployed to the United States by the Nigerian government to work between the US Airport Financial Securities Services (USAFSS) and the Embassy of the Government of Nigeria in New York USA. My designation is in between John F. Kennedy Intl Airport Diplomatic Security Vault Unit and the Nigerian High Commission office in New York for harmonization and resolution of problem shipments WITHHELD in New York in this 2017.

On assumption of duty, I do hereby confirm that there is a Nigerian government sealed Diplomatic Trunk Box abandoned here for so many months now. This consignment with Ref. No: XXXCBN/NIG/300519XXX. Details on this consignment shows that it originated from the Central Bank of Nigeria - CBN addressed to be delivered to you. Although the said diplomatic trunk (SEALED) is marked PERSONAL EFFECTS, I have secretly discovered that the REAL content is money (Cash) in $100 bills of the United States legal tender (Money).

Are you aware of this consignment? Have you been OR were you ever in contact with any agent from Nigeria for the delivery of this consignment to you?

I urgently need answers and response from you so as to know how to retrieve this consignment and forward it to you at your home address as you may deem fit.

Contact me directly on my USA assigned telephone number OR My Nigerian telephone number which works in USA here on International Roaming.

With your earliest and timely attention to this matter, your withheld consignment will be in your hands without any further hitch.

Regards.

Sir. ROGER Iwendu (KSJ)
New York, USA
US Tel No: +19406046839
Nigeria Tel No (Roaming) +2348141381424
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

iafpo.jthomas1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:31 am

Hello,

Accept my compliments.

Once again this is Sir. Roger Iwendu (KSJ). For the second time, I have been deployed to the United States by the Nigerian government to work between the US Airport Financial Securities Services (USAFSS) and the Embassy of the Government of Nigeria in New York USA. My designation is in between John F. Kennedy Intl Airport Diplomatic Security Vault Unit and the Nigerian High Commission office in New York for harmonization and resolution of problem shipments WITHHELD in New York in this 2017.

Regards.

Sir. ROGER Iwendu (KSJ)
New York, USA
Nigeria Tel No (Roaming) +234 814 138 1424
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

iafpo.jthomas1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:19 pm

Hello,

NOTICE: I have less than one week to stay here as I have completed all other deliveries except yours. Below forwarded email is the message I sent to you couple of weeks ago but you have refused to comply with. Your diplomatic consignment containing the cash sum of $4 Million is still here in New York JFK awaiting clearing and delivery to you at your address. This is your last opportunity. Comply with my directives so that I can retrieve your consignment and proceed to meet you for final delivery.

READ THE BELOW FORWARDED EMAIL VERY WELL WITH CLEAR UNDERSTANDING WHILE I AWAIT YOUR CONFIRMATION.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Dec 2, 2017 at 11:29 AM
Subject: Reply to Roger Iwendu : ($4 Million Cash Delivery) - CONSIGNMENT AT J.F.K, New York

Accept my compliments.

Regards.

Sir. ROGER Iwendu (KSJ)
New York, USA

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

iafpo.bensongreen@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:09 pm

Fwd: ($4 Million Cash Delivery) - CONSIGNMENT AT J.F.K, New York
People
Sir. Roger IWENDU <iafpo.bensongreen@gmail.com> 14 Dec at 2:50 PM
To
Message body
Hello,

NOTICE: I have less than one week to stay here as I have completed all other deliveries except yours. Below forwarded email is the message I sent to you couple of weeks ago but you have refused to comply with. Your diplomatic consignment containing the cash sum of $4 Million is still here in New York JFK awaiting clearing and delivery to you at your address. This is your last opportunity. Comply with my directives so that I can retrieve your consignment and proceed to meet you for final delivery.

READ THE BELOW FORWARDED EMAIL VERY WELL WITH CLEAR UNDERSTANDING WHILE I AWAIT YOUR CONFIRMATION.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Dec 2, 2017 at 11:29 AM
Subject: Reply to Roger Iwendu : ($4 Million Cash Delivery) - CONSIGNMENT AT J.F.K, New York

Accept my compliments.

Regards.

Sir. ROGER Iwendu (KSJ)
New York, USA
US Tel No: +19406046839
Nigeria Tel No (Roaming) +2348141381424
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:51 am

Dear ,

It will be to your great advantage if only you can know the true mode of delivery.

Your consignment is ready here for final delivery to your address. It only requires clearance of $300 ONLY. This is for the Nigerian Consulate in USA to issue the Consignment release code to the US Customs to enable them re;ease the trunk to me.

I have other required documents cpovering the movement to your doorstep.

Call me urgently.

Sir. ROGER Iwendu (KSJ)
New York, USA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

district1004.roger@nrgtrade.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:33 pm

Hello,

Accept my compliments.

Once again this is Sir. Roger Iwendu (KSJ). For the second time, I have
been deployed to the United States by the Nigerian government to work
between the US Airport Financial Securities Services (USAFSS) and the
Embassy of the Government of Nigeria in New York USA. My designation is in
between John F. Kennedy Intl Airport Diplomatic Security Vault Unit and the
Nigerian High Commission office in New York for harmonization and
resolution of problem shipments WITHHELD in New York since end of 2017.

On assumption of duty, I do hereby confirm that there is a Nigerian
government sealed Diplomatic Trunk Box abandoned here for so many months
now. This consignment with Ref. No: XXXCBN/NIG/300519XXX. Details on this
consignment shows that it originated from the Central Bank of Nigeria - CBN
addressed to be delivered to you. Although the said diplomatic trunk
(SEALED) is marked PERSONAL EFFECTS, I have secretly discovered that the
REAL content is money (Cash) in $100 bills of the United States legal
tender (Money).

Are you aware of this consignment? Have you been OR were you ever in
contact with any agent from Nigeria for the delivery of this consignment to
you?

I urgently need answers and response from you so as to know how to retrieve
this consignment and forward it to you at your home address as you may deem
fit.

Contact me directly on my USA assigned telephone number OR My Nigerian
telephone number which works in USA here on International Roaming.

With your earliest and timely attention to this matter, your withheld
consignment will be in your hands without any further hitch.

Regards.

Sir. ROGER Iwendu (KSJ)
New York, USA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ktt.939@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:09 pm

Ref: Your $12.5 Million Dollars Recovered Fund
People
Financial Fraud Action Group <iafpo.jthomas1@gmail.com> Today at 11:12
Reply-To: info@finfa.org
To
Financial Fraud Action Group
BCC
Message body
Hello,

Are you still ALIVE?

If you still ALIVE kindly read carefully and take up action
immediately. A report receive by a suspected claimant states that you
are DEAD and he is here to claim your fund on your behalf and your
Next Of Kin.

Our entire team flew into Thailand (from our various countries),
having completed all series of meetings and harmonization in West
Africa concerning your long withheld sum of Twelve Million, Five
Hundred thousand United States Dollars ($12,500,000.00) by the corrupt
governments in various countries in Africa and Europe.

Via our recovery excise in Africa, over 2.5 Billion USD was recovered
from those governments and moved into a Thailand bank account set out
by this organization for funds recovery and settlement to concerned
beneficiaries.

1). You have been zoned to receive your own payment in the first list
"Batch A" from the bank here in Bangkok, Thailand.

2). Your payment amount is $12.5 Million

3). The only approved methods of payment:

(a) Payment via ATM (Debit) card (Internationally Accepted)
(b) Direct Wire Transfer (Bank to Bank)

If you know that you are the rightful beneficiary of this long
withheld fund in West Africa countries (Ghana, Nigeria and Benin
Republic) kindly get back to us for further verification and immediate
payment from our Bangkok, Thailand bank.

Awaiting your timely response.

Mr. Pala Samuel
(Team Head - Asia/Africa 2018)
a subsidiary of:
International Anti-Fraud & Protection Org. (IAFPO)
Presently in Bangkok, Thailand.
Tel: +66623279620

London UK, Head Control Office:
1 ALDERMANBURY SQUARE
LONDON EC2V 7SB
Telephone. (UK): +447978362509

Phone:
+447978362509
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cloud9 Mobile Communications Ltd

+66623279620
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Thailand
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Advanced Info Service Public Company Ltd (AIS)
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.