Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

henryaddo1980@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

henryaddo1980@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:42 pm

Message received on the dating site DateMeFree:

Greetings my good friend, This is Mr. Henry Addo. Please, before continuing to read this message, I think it's just a day when people come together and become great friends and business partners. I need a honest and trustworthy person like you to entrust this great transfer project to. I am the manager of a branch of a financial institution. I am writing to request your help in the transfer of the huge amount of funds, in your bank account as a foreign partner. If you accept this proposal, I am willing to enter into partnership with you.kindly Respond to me on my private email address (henryaddo1980@gmail.com) for more information on how to proceed. Best regards. Mr. Henry Addo.

Fake profile used:

HAD99
- 55 y/o male
- Accra, Ghana
- English, English, English
- Accountant
- Have 1 children
A bit more about my self,I am cool but lonely. I hate the fact I have to go to bed alone and wake all by myself every night. I miss being kissed, hugged, cuddled and frustrated. enough of that. I am easy going,down to earth and young at heart.I am a kind,caring person who has a good sense of humor.I am healthy,confident and content with who i am and i have a positive self image.I really love traveling cause of my work,I am a true romantic,tactile and passionate person.I like dancing,playing golf,going to the beach to swim, listen to music,going for shopping and like watch live musical concert.

Am looking for someone who is very honest, caring,loving,intelligent,likes good conversation, naturally good looking with a good sense of humor.Someone that will give me a look or kiss and i will be weak in the knees.Someone who likes to cuddle, be playful and romantic. Someone who accepts me as I am,knowing that I will always speak my mind. Someone to share life experiences with forever and ever.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: henryaddo1980@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:54 pm

Email:

Greetings My Good Friend and Partner xxx

Thanks for your mail i hope you are doing great today. As i informed you previously in my first message to you, that this transaction is risk free and legal. I am telling you nothing but the truth, because if there is any risk in this transaction definitely it will affect me and also tarnish my image and also bring my reputation down here in Ghana which is a big let down to me. Be it known to you that i did my home work perfectly so relax your mind and lets work together as one partner and team and I promise you will never regret knowing me.

I want to invest with your advise in your country and I'm a christian before contacting you I prayed to God and there was no doubt you are the right person to help me as I will appreciate your interest and willingness to help actualize this transaction together.

For more clarification, the total money is USD$7.5 Million dollars, The funds came from the excess profit from an accrued interest on funds deposited by The Economic Community of West African States Contract Payment Committee. As a God fearing man, I prayed very well before contacting you and there was no doubt you are the right person to help me in this transaction. and I cannot be directly linked to the money because it was deposited without any name and I decided to contact you so that we can work together to ensure we secure the money on your name and to invest the money in Real Estate partnership venture in your country.

The money is deposited at my branch without any name, at Tema branch here in Ghana where I'm currently the bank manager, also note that this is a bank-to-bank transfer, and I have good intention to secure the fund on your name as the foreign depositor of the money in my branch, also I contacted you so that we can work together with oneness and with your full co-operation the fund will be transferred to any bank account you may provide. I also wish to assure you that my proposal to you is secured and there is no risk involved as we will be both happy at the end with your full co-operation.

To clarify you more on the fund, the said fund is in Escrow call bank account, it was deposited by me strictly for onward transfer to your country. I will also request your maximum co-operation as the fund is to be transferred telegraphically from our Head office situated at the Capital City of Accra Ghana.

I wish to inform you that the transaction will benefit you and me; now I request that you send me your detail information as stated below.

(1).Your full Name?
(2).Your home or office address?
(3).Your Occupation and Position?
(4).Your marital status?
(5).Country of origin?
(6).Your Age?
(7).Your private telephone & fax
(8).International Passport copy or ID card identity or driver license.

I only need the above information of yours to be programmed in the network computer database system in my branch, making you the original depositor and I will back you with the entire necessary document as the depositor of the money.

I will also guide you, as you will apply from our Head office where the fund will be further transferred to your designated bank account in your country.

Immediately I received the above information of yours I will program your name at the computer data base system of my branch and thereafter I will guide you to the process of transferring the fund to your bank account in your country.

After the successful transfer of the fund, I will come over to meet you in your country for us to meet for sharing of the fund, I'm willing to part 45% of the fund to you for your assistance and 55% for me, if you wish we can go into partnership of Real Estate venture in your country as I have requested.

Please treat confidentially and always reply on this email for our security; I will expect the above information as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Mr. Henry Addo.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.