Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

paulmaroga@aol.com eskomholdingsssaaaaa@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ricardoinvestment2018@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:43 pm

My Beloved Friend,

Good Day,

I have noted you email now and i was so worried because that department is a difficult one but after reading your email now which says that the money has been approved then i can rest and i am so happy now all the fee that i paid is not in vain once again thanks so much for your update to me.

My Friend,please all those documents that i sent to you and the once that the department sent to you make sure you keep them safe because that is the origin of this US$35M that makes it legal money coming into your bank account ok make sure that you keep them safe.

My Friend,at the moment your file have been sent to the bank for the transfer of the US$35M into your bank account without any delay and i cannot wait for you to call me or send me an email that you have receive the US$35M into your bank account.

My Friend,all you have to do now is that i want you to send an email back to the department and thank them that you have received the approval of your money as a confirmation receipt ok.

My Friend,i am so happy now and thanks so much for letting me know God Bless you and now lets wait for the bank to contact you and make the transfer into your bank account may be tomorrow because banks works here half day i don't know about your country so make sure you check your email always.

My Friend,I pray that there will be no more fee again to pay because i have used all my money to pay this and also to make this transfer to this final stage so once the bank contact you and make the transfer kindly let me know ok

God Bless.

Ricardo.

Hello ,

Please can you also forward to me the approval document if any by the department i want to have a copy of it.

Hello ,

Happy Weekend to you and your family,

My Friend,i sent you an email yesterday requesting that you should forward to me any approval document from the department of finance which says that the money has been approved for transfer into your bank account of which you fail to do that please and please can you kindly forward it to me because i want to have a copy of it.

My Friend,I want to know if the bank has contacted you yet?

I wait for your confirmation.

Have a lovely and wonderful weekend.

Ricardo Allison.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:36 pm

Hello ,

I have saw the two documents and i have read them carefully and i am so happy now it was not an easy thing but i am happy now to see those two documents once again thanks so much for your update and also your honesty.

My Friend,I know that out of sight is not out of mind because we have not see each other face to face but i hope that this coming week we will surely see.

My Friend,I have attached my ID and my family pictures to you and i will also like you to send to me your identity if possible today.

My Friend,If i may ask you have you receive any email from the bank yet?

I wait for your confirmation.

God Bless.
Thanks.

Ricardo.

C10WM.png

Capture11.PNG

Capture12.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:57 pm

Hello

Good Day,

How are you today and your family hope everybody is fine.

My Friend,i sent you my family pictures yesterday with my ID please can you send me yours because i really want to hold your ID or any of your identity because we have to build that trust hence this is not a small amount that we are talking about that is coming into your account.

My Friend,i really hope that the bank will contact you by tomorrow and make the transfer into your account i am seriously waiting for the money to be into your account.

My Friend,our mind is in good spirit because i was trying to send you an email now well your email just arrived to me is good God is on our side with one mind.

I wait for your respond.

Have a lovely Sunday.

Ricardo Allison.

Hello

Good Day,

I am still waiting for your update to know if the bank has contacted you or not am getting worried now because i need that money into your account.

Ricardo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sarbsa@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:04 am

FROM SOUTH AFRICAN RESERVE BANK, SOUTH AFRICA
International Payment Office, Ref No 72242.

Attention:Attention:

Good Day,

We received approval Order from Department of Finance to transfer your contract money of US$35M with immediate effect into your account in your country .Your money (US$35M) has been approved for transfer into your bank account which will take 24-72hrs for the fund to get into your nominated bank account in your country.

Be informed that, you have to FILL THE TWO ATTACHED FORMS which will enable us to effect the transfer but you need to pay the sum of US$9,130 (Nine Thousand, One Hundred and Thirty United States Dollars) for cost of processing and handling charges of US$35M.

Actually, we should have deducted the payment US$9,130 (Nine Thousand, One Hundred and Thirty United States Dollars) for cost of processing and handling charges from your total money of (US$35M) but it has been already INSURED with one of our leading INSURANCE COMPANY (OLD MUTUAL INSURANCE) where the policy says that no person(s) has the right to deduct any money till the US$35M get into to the beneficiary bank account in overseas for security purpose.

You get back to us as soon as you receive this email to inform us when you are making the payment for cost of processing and handling charges of payment US$9,130 (Nine Thousand, One Hundred and Thirty United States Dollars) to enable us advise you on how to transfer the payment of US$9,130 (Nine Thousand, One Hundred and Thirty United States Dollars) to our office because without this payment there is nothing we can do for you and you have only 24-72hrs to comply to this by returning the two forms been filled back to us with the payment of US$9,130 (Nine Thousand, One Hundred and Thirty United States Dollars) as stated on the transfer form.

NOTE:FOR THE SECTION OF REMITTERS PARTICULARS DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING THERE LEAVE IT FOR US OK.

Note that if you fail to pay this fee under 24-72hrs,then we will have no other option than to cancel the transfer and forfeit the money as Unclaimed Money.

Assist us to serve you better.

Yours truly,
Mrs.Sandra Alice Reed
Head of Operation
International Remittance Department.
Tel/: +27 11 076 2875 /Fax; +2711 2197458

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information isstrictly prohibited.

Header:
Return-Path: <sarbSA@accountant.com>
Received: from [105.228.88.229] ([105.228.88.229]) by 3c-app-mailcom-lxa10.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 15 Jan 2018
Subject: ATTENTION: (SOUTH AFRICA RESERVE BANK PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF US$35M)

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 105.228.88.229
Originating ISP: Telkom-internet
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

F1.png

F2.png

Phones:
+27112197458
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location Johannesburg

+27110762875
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location Johannesburg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sarbsa@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:43 am

Attention:,

Good Day,

We don't know the main reason why you cannot download the two documents that we sent to you via email attachment through PDF and since that you cannot download the PDF then we have sent the two documents to you via another format which is JPG and if your computer as you said cannot download it then your computer has a problem with file then you have to find away to download the two documents fill all the details sign it and send it back to us latest today.

,you cannot send the details to us but you have to fill those two bank documents and sign it and send it back to us because we have to follow the dual policy and process on the international transfer because every documents must be file and documented.

,about the fee of US$9,130 (Nine Thousand, One Hundred and Thirty United States Dollars) for cost of processing and handling charges of US$35M when are you making the payment because you have only today and tomorrow to fill the two bank forms and sign it and send it back to us because you have been giving from 24-72hrs to return those documents with the slip of payment of the US$9,130 (Nine Thousand, One Hundred and Thirty United States Dollars) for cost of processing and handling charges of US$35M but if filling the two documents first and send it back to us today do that before the payment because if you fail to follow our procedures then we will have no other options than to stop all transfer process and send your US$35M back to South Africa National Treasury Account as unclaimed money so make sure you follow our instructions as we have stated to you.

,if you are making the payment today get back to us as soon as possible so that we will direct you on how to send the fee of US$9,130 to us without delay.

,we try many times to call you with the number we have on your file here from the Department of Finance (APPROVAL) but your line was not connecting.

,once again you cannot submit your information by E-mail but you have to print those two attached documents fill them sign it and send it back to us.

Note that if you fail to pay this fee under 24-72hrs,then we will have no other option than to cancel the transfer and forfeit the money as Unclaimed Money.

Yours truly,

Mrs.Sandra Alice Reed

Head of Operation

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information isstrictly prohibited.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:47 am

Hello ,

Good Day,

I am sorry to respond to your email late is due to the fact that i was very busy since morning.

I have noted your email when you say that you have received email from the bank and you have replied them back hope all is well?

Please i want you to follow up with South Africa Reserve Bank all that there are saying for the transfer because any delay the South Africa Reserve Bank does not waste any time for anybody because that banks has a big range of things to do than to be waiting for one person please to make our money safe make sure you do as there have said to you.

I wait to hear from you soon to update me that you have received the money in your account in USA.

God is with us and he alone will be with us to the end.

God Bless You for the update to me.

Ricardo Allison.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sarbsa@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:27 am

Attention:

Good Day,

I appreciate your response and it has been updated on the transfer process data base. You will be allowed up until the time requested provided you oblige to it to send the documents back to us by Friday and also make sure that those two forms is been fill and send back to us by Friday and also note that Friday mark the end of the time giving to you to return the documents back to us so make sure that you fill those two forms and send it back to us and also about the payment if possible that you will send the payment first as you have said today that will be great so that the department will not send your money back to South Africa National Treasury as Unclaimed Money because once the payment has been made by you today then it cover you up for the department to wait for you till Friday to send the documents back by Friday and once the documents has been received that same day then the international remittance will process the transfer into your bank account and the proof of transfer from our bank to your bank will be sent out to you as a proof.

NOTE:We have two modes of transfer :Option A&B:

Option A. Wire transfer, this is a case where an account is provided and the money is transferred via electronic wire transfer. It normally takes 5 working days to reflect in the designated account.

Option B. Money transfer agent. This is usually used in case where the money in question is meager and is of urgent nature.Moreso in situations where a consultant is involved in the proceeding. In the world today we have Western Union and Money Gram Money Transfer as the major agents of such nature. The payment is usually claimed same day and the needs of it facilitated.

Due to the nature of this payment you has be advised to use option B so as to avoid much delays and proceeding with the transaction once payment is confirmed.

Kindly use this details below with Option B and we advise you to use it.

DETAILS YOU SHOULD USE TO SEND THE FEE OF $9,130 VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM THROUGH OUR ACCOUNT OFFICER'S NAMES WHICH THE FEE HAS BEEN SPLIT INTO TWO NAMES THAT YOU WILL USE.

US$4,565.00

NAME:MUSA MUGWENA
ADDRESS;NO 11 REPUBLICAN ROAD,SANDTON
CITY: JOHANNESBURG
AMOUNT:US$4,565.00

US$4,565.00

NAME:FIRST NAME: ZELDA,
MIDDLE NAME: BUSISIWE,
LAST NAME WHICH IS SURNAME: NGOBENI
ADDRESS;NO 11 REPUBLICAN ROAD,SANDTON
CITY: JOHANNESBURG
AMOUNT:US$4,565.00

, once the payment has been made by you through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Money Transfer then kindly make sure that you send the slip of transfer to us because it has to be document into your file as also proof of payment and if possible use Western Union because is close to us than Money Gram.

Yours truly,

Mrs.Sandra Alice Reed

Head of Operation

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:33 am

Dear:

Good Day,

I have received your email and it has been noted and on the issue of the bank and the payment please and please make sure that you do as you have said because on my side i have no money again to help all the money i have has been spent on this transaction to be on this final stage so make sure that you send the fee to them because South Africa Reserve Bank do not wait for any person at all so make sure you follow their instruction.

My Friend,once you have send the payment to them make sure you let me know and also once the US$35,000,000.00 get into your bank account take 5% from the total money before your share that is agreement and also once the US$35,000,000.00 has been into your account and you confirm it then let me know so that i will direct you on how you will send some money to me over here so that i will use the money to buy my flight ticket and come over to you for the share of the money and also for using my own to invest in your country which you will be the one to be covering the investment for me over there in USA because on my side i have no money with me all my hope now is on this US$35,000,000.00 to be transfer to your account.

My Friend,Once again make sure you follow the bank fast and serious whatever the South Africa Reserve Bank direct you to do make sure you do it without any delay.

I wait to hear from you once the payment has been sent to the bank and also to update me once you have receive the US$35,000,000.00 into your bank account.

God Bless.

Ricardo.

Dear:

On my previous email to you today there is something that i forget to tell you please i want you to keep this transaction secret and confidential to yourself till this US$35M get into your bank account do not disclose it to any body even during the payment to the bank keep it secret to yourself if any purpose of payment come up on your side should in case you are ask just tell them you are sending to a friend in need so that eyes will not be on the US$35M because on my side here no body knows about this transaction is only i and you please make sure you listen to me.

,on the section of purpose of sending the payment when sending the payment as a code to you just put your names there as a secret code because international payment i know there will ask you question as a secret code do not say payment to bank just write your names there simple ok.

Please follow my advise ok.

Ricardo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sarbsa@accountant.com ricardoinvestment2018@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:10 am

Attention:

Good Day,

Your email has been noted by taking option A ,has been noted we wanted to confirm the fee immediately and process your US$35M but your choice is fine with us which once the payment has been made by you via bank to bank transfer we will also confirm it under 24hrs is also fine from our broker.

,Note that South Africa Reserve Bank do not have a direct account but we make use of our broker’s account to receive payment all over the world due to financial market in the world now.

,kindly use these two bank details to make the payment you can choose any one that you feel is fine to you because we sent you two account for you to choose any one of the banking details to send the fee $9,130 but take one to send the fee from the two account below:

BANK DETAILS YOU SHOULD USE TO TRANSFER THE FEE TO US:

1,Bank Name: Bank Of China
Branch: Baiyun Sub-Branch, Guangzhou China.
Address: 1138 Jichang Road, Guangzhou, China.
Account No:73285776XXXX
Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ400
Account Name: G. F. Solar Technology Co. Ltd.
Beneficiary Adress: , Baiyun Area,Guangzhou 510445
Purpose of Payment:

......................................................................................................................................................

2,Bank Name:First National Bank
Bank Address: Clear Water Mall
City:Johannesburg
Account Name:Collins Uche B.
Account No:6249690XXXX
Branch Name:Clear Water Mall
Brach Code:250 655
Swift Code:FIRNZAJJ
Purpose of payment:

................................................................................................................................................

,once the fee has been transfer to us make sure that you send to us the proof of payment via email attachment.

,note that today is the last day for you to make this payment and also tomorrow is the final day to fill the bank forms and send it back to us and if these are not done by you today and tomorrow then we will have no other option than to cancel all transfer process and forfeit your US$35M as unclaimed contract money and when such happen then you will lose your US$35M so make sure you do as we have said.

Yours truly,

Mrs.Sandra Alice Reed

Head of Operation

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Dear ,

Good Day,

I have read your email too and that is great and also i am worried now why is it that the money has not been transfer into your bank account because delay to me is not good i want this money in your account before this week run off please i have suffer so much on this.
,what of the directions on how to pay the fee has the bank send it to you and also have you make the payment to the bank?please i am worried now because i don't know what is going on again i cannot sleep or eat or think all my mind is on this US$35M all the time.

,please follow up with the bank so that the US$35M will be credit into your account please and please.

Update me if everything is well and once you have send the payment to the bank kindly let me know.

Regards.
Ricardo Allison
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sarbsa@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:43 am

Attention:

Good Day,

Noted your email and as you have said make sure you do that today and get back to us with the proof of payment and also the two bank forms make sure you fill it too and also send it back to us and if you fail today as we have stated then we will have no other option than to cancel all transfer process and forfeit your US$35M as unclaimed money so today is your final day.

,base on the payment information’s that we sent to you yesterday at of the two make use of one payment information we sent you two payment information’s for you to choose one.

We wait for your confirmation once the payment has been done and also the two bank forms has been fill and send all back to us via email attachment with the proof of payment.

Yours truly,

Mrs.Sandra Alice Reed

Head of Operation

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.