Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nancydominic@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nancydominic@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:05 pm

* 41.82.10.101 n/a Senegal

Return-Path: <>
Received: from [192.168.1.35] (unknown [41.82.10.101]) by
mail.celda.com.ar (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 439711741117; Mon,
1 Jan 2018 09:01:10 -0300 (ART)
Subject: Invitation from YMCA
To: Recipients <>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 00:00:07 -1200
Reply-To: nancydominic@outlook.com

I am an American Mexico living in the US,i am a Nancy Dominic and still single,i live in Michigan,i was just appointed to see of works with the YMCA developing christian project in Guyana,South America,i have no kids I'm 25 years of age, dont be suprise how i got your contact is through the webmail hoster and will be happy to know more about you for further communication you can reach me through my private Email; nancydominic@outlook.com

Nancy Dominic
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

nancydominic@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:58 pm

Well, so glad to read from you how are you and your family out there? and i think you are the right person, well nobody knows what the future might hold between us, It gives me the greatest joy to read from you. Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good luck.I am glad to meet you too. Like as I have already informed you in my previous letter about my job i am a programmer and a reporter working with the YMCA in Michigan. I am single and my hobbies are reading, watching movies, long driving, swimming and traveling. I hate delay, that is sluggishness and procrastination!

Dear i will like to inform you that, statistics has shown that your country are the most workaholic citizens of the world here in the US bureau of information on global man labour under the YMCA human project, the YMCA will be undertaking a project of a sub headquarters in your country and other nominated countries, 7 official citizens are needed from your country to be part of the project, and it will be open doors for employment. The organization need some external candidate other than the US from other countries that will be working with the YMCA team apart from other external candidates needed for the sake of the projects. You will have to come over to the US in Michigan for enlightenment and coaching for two months training before you may be posted... as one of the team member for the commencement of the project, and these workers will be highly paid, each workers will be receiving not less than $25,000 monthly, depending on your working hours including free accommodations in whatever station you might be posted to, throughout the 10 months project of constructing recreational camping activities in those countries. you are also lucky that your country is one of those countries where this project will be taking place.

If you are then consider to be among the project organization, you should forward your application and get your application form and membership form of the YMCA and the organization working permit, and you will be visiting the organization for your convocation before the commencement of the project in Fabruary 2018, you can log unto our website below and take a look.

http:/ /www.ymca.net/ If you consider this great opportunity which the YMCA are given globally, you have to therefore contact the below person for your early application.

Scholarship for students will be given for student willing to further their studies in the US through the YMCA,the project has been targeted for $25,000 monthly for the 7 team members. I will be working with the regional coordinator from USA, Mr Robertson Vladimir who is undertaking a project in Africa Europe and he will be coordinating your team for visa approval as the branch executive director of the ymca

windy-ymca@gmx.us
info.ymca.org@gmail.com

While you apply for detail information, I will talk to her, and l will be here to stand for you and to monitor the situation in your favor i will be happy to receive you here in my beloved Country (America). If you should apply for it, let them know that I recommend you for they will not waste time with your application. May be through this Program and by the special grace of God we might start affecting each other life positively or at least be able to say that you have made me to know this or that. Surely, no one lives to himself or herself and what ever we can do today for one another may stand for our glory tomorrow.

With great love from ur dearest in heart Below is my address and be ready to become our global correspondent.

Miss .Windy Reuben
Address:St.Clair Shoes,Michigan YMCA
23401 East Jefferson`
Michigan, WA 61605USA
Tel/ +1-(404) 865-1516

Moderator Note: The above address really belongs to a branch of the YMCA but the scammer has messed it up if you read it.

Header:
Return-Path: <nancydominic@outlook.com>
Received: from CWXP265MB0470.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::615c:3603:36ad:fa2]) by CWXP265MB0470.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::615c:3603:36ad:fa2%13]) with mapi id 15.20.0366.009;
Tue, 2 Jan 2018
Subject: Re: Invitation from YMCA

Phone:
+14048651516
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Atlanta, GA
Original network provider* Bellsouth Telecomm Inc Dba Southern Bell Tel & Tel
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.ymca.org@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:14 pm

Peace and love to you all the days of your life.The organization is not open to external candidate,but since your recommendation comes from one of our colleague we will approve your membership and get the opportunity. It is not open for every body to Participate, the YMCA will only be responsible for your group flight expenses to Michigan in US and its registered members, that is if you have been registered as one of our global members through Mr Robertson Vladimir from Belarus. After the project in Michigan, you are eligible as a US citizen and live and work with the YMCA with your team.

Intended candidate can been given the opportunity for a working permit and be visiting our headquarters here in Michigan before the commencement of the project and will also be enlisted into the YMCA and be working with us globally with a green card.You are endeavor to send your passport information as a single applicant or groups wish cost the sum of 510$dollars, you should endeavor to contact our European and Africa co coordinator below since you are not an American.

Mr Robertson Vladimir contact is in below.

Please note that we will be opening your groups file number as soon as your group names gets to me after you must have gotten the requirement from Mr Robertson Vladimir for your invitation and visa approval in your country from the organization in Washington.

CONTACT MANAGER,
Mr.Robertson Vladimir
YMCA Project Co-coordinator
rue 12 X Bourguiba
regionalcordinat@aol.com
vladimirrobertson@rocketmail.com
Dakar Senegal

Mrs Windy Reuben.
919 N East Torch Lake Dr,
Central Lake, MI 49622
WA 98104-1108,
United States
God Bless You
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:34 am

I have just received a confirmation mail from Mrs Sara Winfield regarding your application, and I do hope you are aware of the respective requirement. However you would receive our on-line application form to be filed and signed by yourself with a passport photograph. in addition, single application/group form and process cost the sum of 510$ dollars only.

You will have to pay for it before the form will be send to you. Afterward you will have to send us the first and last page of your international passport as a single or group. you are entitle to an application form to be dully filled and printed. and you would have to return it back to the email account: indicated on the form.

After all said are done, a file would be open with your information's indicated in your application forms. And the processing of your visa and other traveling documents will be in progress. So that you could be entitle to an urgent non immigrant visa to go to the USA for your two months training. you shall be informed on every new steps and progress during this period of processing your documents.

Moreover, be inform that the organization is responsible for your non immigrants Visa, flight tickets, accommodation, and feeding during the two months training program there in the states. However if you find this programs interesting and you know you are willing to be a bone-fide participants of this organization, Kindly indicate your full interest by reaching us back asap, you can reach us with the Application fees.
Meanwhile, do furnish us with your;
1 Full names,
2 Contact address,
3 Phone numbers

We do hope to hear from you soon.

Yours In-Service
Mr.Robertson Vladimir
YMCA Project Co-coordinator
rue 12 X Bourguiba
Dakar Senegal
Tell: +221-777-285-993

Header:
Return-Path: <vladimirrobertson@rocketmail.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic307.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2018
From: Robertson Vladimir <vladimirrobertson@rocketmail.com>
Reply-To: Robertson Vladimir <vladimirrobertson@rocketmail.com>
Subject: CONTACT INFORMATION

Phone:
+221777285993
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:47 pm

I have just confirm receipt of your contact address and phone number, however you have to make payment before the application forms will be send to you.

Regards.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:24 am

You will have to make your payment through any of this two money agents Western Union money transfer or Money Gram in your nearest agent banks location in your area, to the below names and address.

Name and address of the Receiver (the contact name to which you will send the fee)

Name: Robertson Vladimir
Address:YMCA building
rue 12 X Bourguiba Dakar Senegal
Tell : +221777285993

All you need to do immediately your get this mail, is to go to any nearby money transfer agent as indicated in the above and make your payment and as soon as you make your payment you will have to send to us the following details as in :

Senders name:
Address:
Money transfer control Number(MTCN):

Hence, you have receive all the needed information, we do hope you would get back to us as soon as possible so that we can proceed further. Hope this will get to your better understanding.

Regard,
Mr,Robertson Vladimir
Project Coordinator
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:30 pm

YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THROUGH OUR REGIONAL SECRETORY.BELOW IS THE BANK INFORMATION AND HE WILL CONFIRM THE FEE.

Bank Name.............Ompagnie Bancaire De L`Afrique Occidentale (CBAO)
Account. Number:…………. 341593685XXXX
Bank Account Name..........FAMOUS JOHN I.
Bank Address.............. CBAO NGOR
IBAN:.................. SN012
Bank Swift…............... CBAOSNDA

Regard,
Mr,Robertson Vladimir
Project Coordinator
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:14 am

Its alright .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:43 pm

PAY THROUGH THIS BANK INFORMATION BELOW.

Name: Chijoke O.
Account Number: 30250001XXXX
Bank Name: United Bank For Africa Senegal
Swift Code: UNAFSNDA

After making the payment, scan and send the payment telegraphic receipt to us.

Regard,
Mr,Robertson Vladimir
Project Coordinator
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:28 pm

Alright.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.