Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

roesler26deblee@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:27 am

MyBelovedNet:

it my pleasure to contacting you today my is Debra Lee Roesler this
my emai ls ( roesler26deblee@gmail.com ) Or
send me your email address

Fake profile used:
Roeslerdeblee
Birth Year 1987
City Dakar
Country Senegal

Sex Woman
Interests (Personal Description)
Tell you later...

Stolen picture used:

roesler.jpg
roesler.jpg (57.72 KiB) Viewed 4370 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:08 am

Hello, Dear Friend.

I am sorry if the content of this message meets you as a surprise.
I am a US soldier currently serving with the UN peacekeeping troop in Afghanistan in the war against terrorism.
There are many reasons to which makes me contact you and I want you to lend me your trust as I am lending you mine also.
Time will not allow me to write in details now, but I shall explain later.

I have in my possession the sum of $3.5 million USD Which I made here in Afghanistan.
I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent, but things are no longer comfortable with me as the deposit is with the Red Cross agent and I want the fund moved out from this place.

I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Afghanistan, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture, I am willing to offer you 40% of the total money for your assistance after you have received the money.

Please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that I can send you further information about the movement of the fund.
I am in a hurry writing now, so I cannot give all the details now.
Your urgent reply is needed if you are willing to assist me in this process.

This is confidential and I want you to see it just as I am saying it and nothing risk is attached.

Regards,
Debra Lee Roesler

Header:
Return-Path: <roesler26deblee@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-it0-x241.google.com (mail-it0-x241.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c0b::241])
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017
Subject: Hello, Dear Friend.

capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (23.39 KiB) Viewed 4266 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:23 am

Dear friend,

May the good God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email.
I know that it is not easy to trust a total stranger but I've got to do it because of my very tight situation here. Trusting someone starts in a day and this is a very confidential issue. Here we are in a situation of life and death. I need you to remove this fund outa here and someone has to help me.
Am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust.
I want everything to be clear to you right now but you have to read carefully.
The deal is all about the money I made here, and I have it kept safely in a box and stored in an abandoned mine in Kabul Due to the United Nation policy on Afghanistan, there is a plan to move some troops out of Afghanistan so I will be among the people that will be moving out.

I cannot send this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it.
Due to this, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this fund.
The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence?.
This is exactly why I need your help.
I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means.
you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment.

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as I come to your country, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture, I am willing to give you 20% of the total money for the assistance after you have received the money.
I believe I can trust you.
Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you.
I will only reach you through email because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

Please if you can handle it, let me know so that I will furnish you on the way forward.

Please send your information so that I will furnish you on the modality to follow.

Your Name:_______________________

Your Address_________________

Your Phone Number_________________

Your Occupation___________________

Your Age___________________________

Your Nearest Airport______________

Your country_______________

Regards,
Roesler Lee Debra.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:28 pm

Dear ,
Thanks for your information. But I would I wouldn't like to bring the funds in the US. This is because of security issues concerning myself and that of the funds. Could you be able to travel to receive the luggage in Dubai or Europe? Please reply me asap so that I can continue the arrangment. God bless you.

Yours,
Debra.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:44 am

Dear ,

Thanks for your email and information. Really I would like to meet you there in Europe but after my discharge from here which will be coming in December. You should try to get your international passport.
I wanna inform you that this operation is highly confidential. I am still here in a war zone and I risk my life and job to remove and send out this funds through this special arrangement. I have concluded a very special but solid arrangement to bring the luggage to you through a diplomat that will travel out of here to London.
I have also forwarded your information to the UN diplomatic personnel who is going to transport the funds in safe boxes. The name of the diplomat is Mr George Williams. He does not know the real content of the boxes because I told him that the box contains my personal belongings which I want to send to a friend. Please stick to the same story. He shall be arriving in London on Thursday, the 20th of July 2017 via a Red Cross flight. He shall contact you on his arrival to London so that he arrange with you for the forwarding of the luggage to you. You should also know that this is a very special arrangement. I am counting on you. Inform me when the diplomat contacts you. Please keep everything top secret.

Yours truly,
Debra Lee Roesler
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:48 pm

Dear ,
Please do inform me when you have gotten your passport.
Thanks.

Debra.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:17 pm

Dear,
I was shocked you stopped communicating me, I really can't understand your reason for doing so, but I am very happy now to inform you about my success in getting the consignment box and securing of the fund , with the help of Director of foreign transfer United bank of Africa and also with the special assistance of a New Zealand business man that catered for other logistics and stand as the legal beneficiary for the claim of the fund . However, I left the sum of $450,000 (Four Hundred and fifty Thousand U.S Dollars Only) in an ATM cash withdrawal Card. This $450,000 is for you and it is purposely for your compensation for your little effort in the deal . The ATM Card is a global payment card which is acceptable, workable and usable worldwide in making daily withdrawal of money from any ATM location. So you can be able to make withdrawals of money in any countries on daily basis.

I will like you to help me donate $100,000.00 US Dollars to any orphanage homes and motherless babies home in your country if there is any. Then the remaining $350,000.00 Dollars is for your compensation for your past sincere effort to help me . I would have sent the ATM card to your address by myself, But i was not with my partner who was in Africa for the transaction before getting the fund transfer to his country . I lack the time to travel to Africa now because neither have i meet up with my business colleagues in New Zealand . Right now i am still in the US ARMY CAMP waiting to be discharge from official duty to meet up with my business colleagues in New Zealand. As i am writing to you ,i am writing through our military communication system and i don't and i don't know when next i can communicate with you .

When i discharge from the army i will be heading to the airport as soon as possible out of this country to New Zealand where I shall continue with a petroleum business engagements and real Estate investment . For your own good, I requested my partner to left the sum of $450,000 (four Hundred and fifty Thousand U.S Dollars Only) in an ATM cash withdrawal Card . with one Mr. Andrew Luis He is a bank officer in United bank of Africa , now go on and contact him through his official email address ( ubagroupofbankingsenegal@gmail.com ) so that he can dispatch to you the ATM card at your contact address. Simply contact Mr. Andrew Luis immediately so
that he can send the ATM card to you.
Below is the contact of Mr.Andrew Luis
Telephone Number: +221767251033
Email: ( ubagroupofbankingsenegal@gmail.com )

Thanks and God bless you
Mrs Debra Lee Roesler

Phone:
+221767251033
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubagroupofbankingsenegal@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:14 pm

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA-SENEGAL (UBA)
Adresse : Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot D
Tél.: (+221) 76 72 51 033
Fax : (+221) 33 820 60 1
Date: 02/01/2018

Attention Sir
Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your letter is received. I wish to confirm the information given to us by your friend. she order to left an ATM card with our bank to be deliver to you. We wish to bring to your notice that this ATM card was officially processed by our bank.

In other to be sure that we are communicating with the rightful and intended beneficiary to receive this ATM Card we will like you to send us the following information's as stated bellow.

Your Full Name:.........................
Your Contact Telephone:.................
Your Contact Address:...................
Your Country Of Residence:..............
Your Nationality:.................. ....
Your Passport or ID Card Copy:..........

Once we have received the above stated information's from you we shall proceed with posting/delivering of your ATM card to your address.

Note: That your International passport copy or any Identity Card that is recognized by the government of your country is compulsory for identification purpose.

BEST REGARDS,

General manager : Mr. DIALLO JOHNSON
Deputy General Manager : Mrs. Grace Anthony
United Bank of Africa®
ATM VISA CARD

Phone:
+22133820601
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:22 am

Date: 03/01/2018

Attention: Sir
Dear Customer,
Be informed, I have received your information's and i have gone to the DHL courier service office to send your ATM Visa Card and i was told that it will cost $395 dollars to send your ATM Visa Card directly to you in your country.

However, It is very important that you send me the $395 dollars as soon as possible to enable me pay your DHL delivery fee. I have attached a scanned copy of your card in the attached file. Once you send me the DHL delivery fee your ATM Visa Card will be delivered to you in your country with 2 days. Note, that your ATM Visa Card daily withdrawal limit is $10,000 USD (Ten Thousand United States Dollars ) each day. Meanwhile, it is very important that you go to any Money Gram Transfer Office close to you and send me the $395 dollars with my information below.

MY INFORMATION'S WHICH YOU WILL USE AND SEND THE $395 DOLLARS FOR THE SENDING OF YOUR ATM VISA CARD THROUGH DHL COURIER SERVICE.

NAME: Andrew Luis.
CITY : DAKAR
AMOUNT : $395 dollars

IT IS ALSO VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND ME A SCANNED COPY OF THE WESTERN UNION PAPER THAT WILL BE GIVING TO YOU AT THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT BECAUSE IT WILL BE SHOWN TO THE DHL DELIVERY MANAGER HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL.

I SHALL WAIT FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

BEST REGARDS,

United Bank of Africa®
ATM VISA CARD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:34 pm

Date: 04/01/2018

Attention: Sir
Dear Customer,Be inform that we have receive your mail , western union and money gram is the fastest way to send the money . when you send the money through them it will take only 10 minutes for me to receive the money here in Africa . when you send the money bank to bank transaction it will take 3-4 days for the money to reach to our bank here in Africa . We advice you to go to this Address: there is a western union office there and send the money through them with the information we send to you . when you send the money scan and send to our bank the payment slip . Be rest assure that as soon as our bank confirm the payment from you , we will send our dispatch officer to DHL office for posting of your ATM VISA card to your provided address without any delay.

I SHALL WAIT FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

BEST REGARDS,

United Bank of Africa®
ATM VISA CARD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.