Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Brian J Smith

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: bm119091@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:57 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,

I am happy to hear from you!

I want to tell you more about myself. My name is Scott Miller, i was born on 15th of April 1970, am single not married. My father has passed away. He was originated from United State of America, I was born and grew up in NY. I am the only son and child of my family. I live here in Poland, because i love it here, it has been a country of my choice, from where I am communicating with you and working as a marine and chief security officer in US marine authority based in contract assignment here in Poland and other Countries. Mom lived back home in England with a house help and her driver. She loves the environment there and I do fly back home to visit them on vacations. My late father was a wonderful kind man and a philanthropist.
Furthermore, I am a fun loving man who cares for the need of others. I love traveling and shopping. I like listening to music. On the weekends, I use to go out for fun, going to the sea side having relaxing mind and seeing the nice fresh air from the sea. Love shopping on weekends too and if got chance, I use to travel around. I do cook sometimes as I like cooking. Being happy always makes me feel young everyday. I am so glad for my life and really thank God for all His blessing upon my family. Before closing this letter i would like to tell you that to make a relationship last for ever and be stable we need trust,understanding,devotion,and motivation in heart, in my own intention,i promise to be faithful, honest, and most caring to you and be the man you ve always dream of, and pray always that God will bless and make our love grow, thank you so much..

I hope to hear from you soon.

With Love,
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:28 pm

Email:

1. What time do you normally wake up in the morning?

2. What time do start work?

3. What do you do at work?

4. What time do you normally finish work?

5. What do you do after work?

6. What time do you usually go to bed?

7. What do you do during the weekends/free time?

8. What are your Experience on the dating site?

Will be waiting for your rep!y with much anticipation.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Email:

Dearest

Love is always here to make our life full of smiles and happiness, this moment i cherish your interest and care towards our relationship, i hope it will bring the moment of joy,happiness,smiles and best of our moments, i never feel this way before in my life, you seems so interesting and caring, i am so much happy and full of smiles that i met with someone like you...

Since yesterday, i cant sleep or concentrate on my work, because of you, i don't really know why, but i think i am begin to fall in love with you, not because of much thing, but just because of your sincerity and honest towards our relationship, i wish us to build a nice and good relationship together that can lead us into marriage and make our life happier and brighter...

I hope that this is the relationship we are looking for in a million of years, that can bring happiness and smiles in our life,i will love to know more about your, personality and your family more, so that we can be more concentrate with each other and have a nice relationship together with love and happiness, thanks and take care dear.....please send my more of your current pictures ok

With Love,
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:15 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,

I really appreciate your interest in our welfare and your time to write me. However, I love to read your mail and found meaning in it, I felt honored having you in my life and my instinct tells me you are that special one that could bring memories to me.

Even though I never had any such relationship with you before, but this is one that gives me huge interest and I really want to go into it with you. Relationship is all about understanding in every aspect of life which is acceptable in human society. I'm thrilled about you and your personality. In my heart, I truly love to build a good relationship that could shape our future life and will show all cares to you. Darling I hope your family members are not gonna be hurt hearing that you will soon be with a white foreigner soon.

I only dreaming of a something simple to find somebody who will love me .... well you never can tell what the future holds for us ... OK? But I promise to make your life happier if you allow me to see true and sincere affection without any feeling of pretense ...then I will respect and help you OK? Although we have some hours time differences, I still make out time to communicate with you. and I will need more attention and your effort to keep this relationship moving. OK,

With Love,
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:54 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,

You know one thing about you i like most, is understanding and caring,, ever since in my life, i never fall in love so deep like the affection i have with you, your love inspires my heart so much and gives me much hope for future and family, it gives me huge interest and much love to share such a wonderful and perfect moment with you.

Yesterday, i talk about you to my mum, she was really happy, because i have found someone caring and loving in my life, you make me complete and i feel your love and care every moment of the day, today i went to the market, because i want to cook, hehehe is so funny, i wish we can cook,eat, play and been together someday, darling always take of yourself and be good, i love miss you so much.

Honey i don't care how many people you come across in life, but i am happy am your last person in life, to be with, i never believe that my life would be full of love and happiness this way i do with you now, i feel so much relief and look forward to the future with you, i pray to God every morning to bless our relationship and led us into family with one heart and sincerity, hope that this is the love i have been searching for that can bring us joy,love,inspiration, favor, hope, affection and devotion, thanks honey and hope to hear from you again, take care dear

With Love,
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:53 pm

Email:

Such a lovely moment with you my love, you know i feel so much complete to have you in my life and love you forever, this moment of life, i want to share every of my dreams with you, be much close and share every of my feelings and love you forever my honey.

For sometime now, the United sate government dealing on investment and contract businesses with many companies in Albania, and some different countries and any moment from now my unit will be assigned on a special security contract with an Europian company in Albania [Albania diplomatic company], is quite going successful and perfect, in fact right now, at this moment am awaiting for the marine authority to sign an Agreement document about the contract business, after that i will move over to Albania, and then move over to your country so that we can spend some moment of life together and make a perfect home.
Literally, this week the marine authority will assign the contract to me, and then i will be moving to Albania, next week in other to follow up with the company to make every transaction successful and then move over to your country to have a moment of time with you , i have chosen to make you my life and part of me and wish to share every of my life with you, because i believe that you are my future wife and family.
I intend to build a good family and a happier one, so that we can together to make up one family and good togetherness with one heart and love for each other always, i really love you so much and till the moment of my life, you are the only one that make me happy and my heart full of smiles and love forever, Today i eat Albania food because i want to learn more about Albania, you are so caring and perfect woman, you really make my life so much happy and full of love, i hope to be with you and us together and forever, tomorrow i will be going to my lawyer's office, to get some document for clearance of some things i need in Albania, about my assignment i told you About, i really love you and want to be with you forever, take care honey and have a nice day.

With Love,
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:54 pm

Email:

I'm headed to Albania
I guess I will see you when I get back
I already miss you
I just wish I could kiss you
I will be back before you know it
I hope you know I love you even though we have not met
Now I am just a soldier fighting for what I think is right
Just waiting to see who the next bullet is going to bite
I try not to think of the worse
Like if I had to leave this universe
Sorry this isn't what I had planned
Having to stay over here in the sand
It's hard to go to sleep and it's hard to stay awake just wondering what will happen at day break
There are only two kind of people the quick and the dead
That is all I can think about as I lie here in my bed
But I have to serve my country
Even though I will miss you
I've got to go now it's my time to leave
Because all I can care about is this patch on my sleeve
Honey I will write you as much as I can
And yes I guess you can say your my number one fan

The poem is stolen from a book called "In a Soldier's Mind", with the difference there is Iraq and not Albania...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:47 pm

Email:

Honey,

Today i have already finished in the office just arrived a moment ago to my quarters, i take my shower and ready to prepare lunch, i am confused on what to prepare for lunch, because of am thinking about you, i don't feel hungry this moment, but i want to take care of myself for you and be healthy, because i know are always concern about me so much and also you take care of yourself for me always, i am thinking on looking at your pictures, after then i go to bed to rest after eating, but maybe i will take some juice and fruits, my life feels so much complete, and i will share my everyday life and feelings with you always.

How is your health hope you are healthy?, you are the best thing that matters to me in life, i want a good home for us together, i want us happy and full of smiles till the rest of our lives, after i speak with my lawyer in Albania), this morning, i feel so tired, i want to go over to the beach to see around, and swim a little, but its so much cold , i feel cold,but just now am at home, looking at your pictures, i feel warm inside me now, i really feel so much happy and want to make up life with you, every moment of the day i keep on praying to God that make us come together as family and also know each other, sometimes now i wonder life without you what it would be to my life, you filled my life with happiness, smile,love and togetherness, i really thank you so much for everything you have done for me and my life, every moment of the day, i keep on smiling, feeling happy, because you are on my heart now and forever.

Yes honey i know when i come go (Albania) i will have to take another flight after my contract Assignment to England to visit with my Mum so that we can talk together, after i finish with my business contract,then after seeing my Mum i come over to your country so we can make up a happy and good family together, i am so much happy with you, because i know you are going to make a good mum for our kids in the future , my life feels so much save with you and i want to spend every moment of my life with you and be with you forever, i have never been this happy in my life before, i easily smile, laugh, happy and full of inspirations always, ohh thank you so much my darling , you are really an Angel in my life, i really appreciate you so much, and promise to make up life and everything with you forever.

I will always let you know everything about my business contract, and always pray that every transaction is made successful and perfectly, i will be awaiting to hear from the company to know if my consignment have been signed, so i can move over to Albania for the processes and claim of the contract money transaction, i hope everything comes fast, so i can move over to your country to meet with you, so we can stay together as family and love each other forever, take care my darling, always remember to take care of yourself for me and be a good woman, i love you so much my honey.

With Much Love,
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:32 pm

Email:

Your life on this earth has been a blessing to so many a soul
My dear wife I hope that is something that you already know

I know what your life here has meant to me
It has been a blessing sent from God, that I truly see

In you I see
A delicate but strong person
In you I see
A loving and kind person
In you I see
A sharing and giving soul
In you I see
A wise and valued friend
In you I see
A very beautiful woman
In you I see
A very moral person
In you I see
A woman who has became my best friend

With you I feel
The softness of your heart
With you I feel
The commitment of true love
With you I feel
You sharing your strengths to support me and lift me up
With you I feel
Valued as a human being
With you I feel
Wisdom so great and beyond your years
With you I feel
The beauty that God has placed in your soul
With you I feel
That you are truly my best friend, my life
With you I feel
Blessed to be your husband and to have you as my wife

You are the picture and example of a perfect wife
A person that we are all so blessed to know in our lives

It is you and your love that has changed me
God through you has shown me who I need to be

The message I see through you from God above
Is that through you God has filled my heart with love

I just want you to know that I realize that I have been blessed so true
That I know now that God loves me and he has shown me that through you

So please believe that I feel so free and in love with you
That to God I promise I am his and then yours and always true

I promise to you my devotion and the rest of my life
Because with you I have a God sent gift, a beautiful wife

The poem is stolen from a blog where it was originally posted on Aug 30, 2016.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:13 pm

Email:

My love, Such a lovely moment to share with you today, i went out from my office so early, about [9:15 am] the company send me some approval documents to show that my consignment has been signed and ready for processes and clearance, wow i feel so much happiness today, because every of my heart desire is finally coming true and my heart feels so much love and happiness, honey thank you so much for making up my day and bring favor,happiness,hope and love into my life, tomorrow i will be going to the airport to get air ticket for my travel to Albania, because i want to follow up with the company so that every processes would be made so fast and easily, so i can move over to your country to share a happy moment with you and be with you together and forever, yes honey you will be always be in my life and your love i shall cherish till the moment of my life, you have giving me much than i expect from love, i never knew that life could be so sweet and Cheerios, i feel like am the happiest man on earth to have you in my life.

Today its been so much busy, because i went to the DHL, to receive the document sent to me by the companies and also gathering all documents needed by the clearance of the contract money, in other to follow up with their processes and make an easy transaction so i can be able to make up everything in life for you and our future family, i always think about you and always have you in my mind, every moment of the day, i keep on praying that God keeps you alive an healthy so that we can be together and share true love within each other.

Honey don't laugh at me, you know i am a very shy person, because our first meeting , am gonna be shy so much, but i really love you so much, and my life will feel so much happiness, you make my life full of smiles and inspirations, my life feels so much complete now, i really will love you till death do us apart, tomorrow, when i confirm my ticket, i will let you know so that you will know everything about me, because i will be departing the day after tomorrow, and get ready to follow everything with the company next week to follow up with every processes, am coming in your Country to meet with you, i don't know what to buy for you my love , am so confused and don't know what you may like, but i want to promise you, when i come over to your country, i will take you a day shopping, so that you can make your choices, and be happy always, honey please always save your heart for me, i truly love you so much my darling, take care honey.

With Much Love,
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.