Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kaylachull112@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kaylachull112@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:00 pm

PAYMENT ORDER VIA CASH DELIVERY
People
Kayla Hull <kaylachull112@gmail.com> 14 Dec at 9:12 AM
BCC
Message body
FROM THE DESK OF MRS KAYLA C. HULL
DIRECTOR, ON FOREIGN ALLOCATION PAYMENT,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
+234- 805 607 9885

Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to notify you that your payment of USD$10 Million from the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT) in which you're suppose to receive Months/Years ago, have been released and ready to be pay to you via our diplomatic means to your designation Home address.

However; the appointed Diplomat, Mr John Edward will be the one delivery your Funds valued USD$10 Million through diplomatic means with two trunk consignment Boxes.

As matter of fact and urgency; you're require to provide the necessary information that will enable the Diplomat John Edward to locate you upon he's arriving to your State/Country.

YOUR NAME:
YOUR ADDRESS:
YOUR ACTIVE MOBILE NUMBER:
ANY OF YOUR VALID IDENTITY CARD:

Please as soon as you get this message, fill the information send it and then give me a call. My Secrete will pick the call if I'm not at the desk.

Best Regards,

MRS KAYLA C. HULL
DIRECTOR IN FOREIGN ALLOCATION PAYMENT.
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
+2348056079885

Phone:
+2348056079885
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.