Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

suleimanjimetaabu@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

suleimanjimetaabu@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:19 pm

Received: from User (unknown [41.58.58.4])
(using TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
(Authenticated sender: pcsilva)
by mail.pocosdecaldas.mg.gov.br (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id C833ABE1286;
Tue, 9 Jun 2015 00:48:03 -0300 (BRT)
Reply-To: <suleimanjimetaabu@hotmail.com>
Subject: Courier ! Courier !! Courier !!!

CHAIRMAN,NIGERIAN OIL RESERVE TRUST ACCOUNT HANDLERS,OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT,FRN.
CONFIDENTIAL TEL: 234-80-66124372 (24HOURS)
Attn:Contractor /Beneficiary

I write to inform you that i have tried to get in touch with you over the telephone without any luck of speaking with you, and i decided to send you this email for your perusals.I know you must be suprise at this development, but i choose to tell you the truth because of my sincere wish to every man , as i would expect to be treated. After a thorough investigation on your contract payment file by the Presidency,Federal Republic Of Nigeria, I discovered that it would take a long process for your contract funds to be released to you through Telegraphic Transfer Or Certified International Bank Draft due to some irregularities detected on your file. Also be aware that during our investigations,we found out that you have spent so much money in trying to realize your contract payment with the Federal Republic Of Nigeria,which did not even reflect in your file.

Based on this, i made a secretive arrangement in regards of the shipment of your contract sum, I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been automatically concluded and to left Nigeria to London via your Country by Express Cargo Flight.

Note carefully that the content of the crate is “MONEY” but it was not disclosed to the Courier Services as Money, rather I informed them that the crate contain vital DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS” belonging to my client (that’s you).

Furthermore, the weight of the consignment is 220kg. On no account should you disclose the content of the crate with the Diplomatic Courier Services for fear of betrayal. So do not allow them to know that the content is money.

In the meantime, contact the Diplomatic Courier on Tel: +2348076860036, Email: ( diplomaticcourierservices@hotmail.com ) Attn: George David urgently to know the actual situation with the consignment and also give them your address where the consignment will be delivered and then get back to me as soon as possible so that I can give you the shipment document.

Meanwhile, I will be coming over to your country immediately the consignment arrives in your country for my 10% share.

Congrats and remain blessed.

Best regards.
SULEIMAN J. ABU.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

suleimanjimetaabu2017@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:19 am

Same phone number:

CHAIRMAN,NIGERIAN OIL RESERVE TRUST ACCOUNT HANDLERS,OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT,FGN.
CONFIDENTIAL TEL: 234-80-66124372 (24HOURS)

Attn:

I write to inform you that i have tried to get in touch with you over the telephone without any luck of speaking with you, and i decided to send you this email for your perusals.I know you must be suprise at this development, but i choose to tell you the truth because of my sincere wish to every man , as i would expect to be treated. After a thorough investigation on your contract payment file by the Presidency,Federal Republic Of Nigeria, I discovered that it would take a long process for your contract funds to be released to you through Telegraphic Transfer Or Certified International Bank Draft due to some irregularities detected on your file. Also be aware that during our investigations,we found out that you have spent so much money in trying to realize your contract payment with the Federal Republic Of Nigeria,which did not even reflect in your file.

Based on this, i made a secretive arrangement in regards of the shipment of your contract sum, I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been automatically concluded and to left Nigeria to London via your Country by Express Cargo Flight.

Note carefully that the content of the crate is “MONEY” but it was not disclosed to the Courier Services as Money, rather I informed them that the crate contain vital DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS” belonging to my client (that’s you).

Furthermore, the weight of the consignment is 220kg. On no account should you disclose the content of the crate with the Diplomatic Courier Services for fear of betrayal. So do not allow them to know that the content is money.

In the meantime, contact the Diplomatic Courier on Tel: 234-80-76860036, Email: ( diplomaticcourierservices1@outlook.com ) Attn: George David urgently to know the actual situation with the consignment and also give them your address where the consignment will be delivered and then get back to me as soon as possible so that I can give you the shipment document.

Meanwhile, I will be coming over to your country immediately the consignment arrives in your country for my 10% share.

Congrats and remain blessed.

Best regards.

SULEIMAN J. ABU.

Header:
Return-Path: <suleimanjimetaabu2017@outlook.com>
Received: from AM4PR0802MB2147.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::313f:7d22:c0cc:f29]) by AM4PR0802MB2147.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::313f:7d22:c0cc:f29%16]) with mapi id 15.20.0282.012;
Thu, 7 Dec 2017
From: "Suleiman J. Abu" <suleimanjimetaabu2017@outlook.com>
Subject: Courier ! Courier !! Courier !!!

Phone:
+2348066124372
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd

+234866124372
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Ahoada
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

president-nig@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:15 pm

Same phone Number:

ATTN:

My name is HIS EXCELLENCY Muhammad Buhari THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA . There is a report we got about you and the following fraudulent crooks bellow:

Fernando York, an employee of Deutsche Bank and a Spanish citizen

Ambassador Jose Pedro

1. Governor/Deputy Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

2. Director of International/Foreign Remittance

3. Telex/Cable Department of CBN

4. Legal Department of CBN

5. Attorney General of the Federation

6. Correspondence Bank of CBN Overseas

7. Foreign Payment Committee/Panel CBN

8. Accountant General of the Federation

9. Contract Review/Conversion/Debt/Reconciliation Panels

10. Various Panels/Committee on Contract Payment with various names of fake military officials and civilians.

11. Various fake letters from, Senates, Central Bank of Nigeria

12. World Bank Auditors, International Monetary Fund (IMF)

13. Various correspondents, Pay-point officials and various safe deposit security companies.

14. Presidential Task Force (PTF)

15. Ministry of Finance

16. Ministry of Justice

17. Board of Inland Revenue

18. National Insurance Corporation of Nigeria (NICON) etc.

After a brief meeting with the office of His Excellency The President of Nigeria in respect of your transaction and the fake officials and offices your are dealing, he instructed me to handle this matter. As a matter of fact, those people you have being dealing with are all fraudulent criminals who claims that they are what they are not. After my investigation, I discovered that the above listed people who claims to be what they are not are all fake and a fraudulent criminal. If you must know, the offices and orgsanizations that you have being dealing with in respect of this transaction are all fake due to the fact that it is this same fraudulent criminals who claims to be what they are not that opened all those fake e-mail addresses of those fake offices and they have being the same persons that have being impersonating those offices and organizations to send you mail in order to extort money from you. We saw how you have being paying money to them. Even the recent bill that they requested you to pay,alot to them.

we are aware of that. You only succeeded to pay the sum of alot money to them through the information they gave you. Mind you that all those money you sent to them are all a waste because those people you have being dealing with are not what you think they are. They are crook and fraudster whose main aim is to ruin your life and career. If you must know, those fake people that you have being dealing with have ruined a lot of people's lives and careers through their fraudulent activities. We also tried to find out why you have being paying those crook without receiving your payment. We went deep to investigate who they are. After our investigation, we discovered that the truth remains the fact that they are fraudulent people in Nigeria. That is a clear indication that you are dealing with the wrong people. We have dispatched some of our directives to investigate them and their likes. That is to tell you that they have being deceiving you into believing that they are what they are not. As a result of that, with the power and authority vested upon me as His Excellency The President Of Nigeria, I decided to stop payment . Right now, your contract sum is with me and I will confiscate it if you don't desist from those criminals that you have being dealing with. As a matter of fact, you are advised to desist from any further communication with them including those fake offices and organizations which they personally impersonated their e-mail addresses to defraud you due to the fact that they Meant evil for you and your family.

I am sorry to tell you that you have being doped by all those above listed names who claims to be what they are not. But, do not worry because we are tracing them to arrest them where ever they are because some of my intelligent police officers are now investigating them to get them arrested and at the same time jail them. They are making success to trap them down. As soon as they get them, all the money you have being sending to them will be returned back to you. Do not pay any cent to them again. Also, stop any further communication with them because they are crooks and fraudulent people. Do not ignore this message as it is a very important message for you because we are trying to protect you against fraudulent activities. Do not worry, we will get them arrested any moment from now.

Again, do not give them any information because if you do, they will run away and you will loose all the money you have being sending to them. For your information, your total sum is not with those crooks and they are not the people that will release your money to you. Your total sum is with me now because I purposely stop your payment so that you will not be further deceived. So, stop communicating with them unless you want to go bankrupt and end up ruining your life and career. Any communication you have with them, we know and any mail you send to them, we will also know. Any more of that, I HIS EXCELLENCY Muhammadu Buhari THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF will take a legal action against you if you decide not to listen to me.

When ever those fake, fraudulent criminals send mails to you or call you on phone, tell them not to send you mail or call you again because they are crooks. Be warned. This morning, your total sum is in our custody and we know that you are the beneficiary of this money. If really you want this fund, get back to me immediately so that I can direct you on how this fund will be released to you immediately without any delay. Do not send any cent to those scammers because they want to deceive you and at the end ruin your live and career. After that, they will now run away. If you have any good information on how we can locate those crooks to arrest them, please, forward it to me so that we can trap them down.

What you have to do now is to forward to us immediately your banking details, your contract/inheritance/next of kin details and your telephone and fax numbers including a copy of your international passport or your drivers license so that we can direct you to the bank that will pay you your total contract/inheritance/next of kin fund with immediate effect. Under 48hrs, your total sum will be credited into your account. Listen, your fund is not with those fraudulent people that you have being dealing with. Though they will still be sending you mails just to try and see if they can steal more money from you. The only thing you will be hearing from them is nothing but money! Money! Money! Yet you will not receive your money by the end of the day if you did not listen to me. Again, do not give them any information because we are looking for them to arrest them to enable us get all the money you have being sending to them and send it back to you. Then they will be jailed finally to rot there. Why we are doing this is because of the good relationship we have with your country. You know, our government and the government of your country are working hand in hand to stop any fraudulent activities and terrorism in the country. You are a very lucky person. We are expecting to hear from you urgently. As soon as you get this mail, go through it and get back to me immediately by mail and also call me on 234-80-76860036. Do not ignore this message for your own good.

Best regards,
His Excellency
Muhammad Buhari
President of Nigeria

Header:
Return-Path: <president-nig@hotmail.com>
Received: from CY4PR13MB1832.namprd13.prod.outlook.com ([10.171.165.138]) by CY4PR13MB1832.namprd13.prod.outlook.com ([10.171.165.138]) with mapi id 15.20.0323.015;
Thu, 14 Dec 2017
From: THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA <president-nig@hotmail.com>
Subject: FROM THE OFFICE OF HIS EXCELLENCY THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. DO NOT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE. TAKE YOUR TIME AND READ IT CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME.?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:38 am

Attention:

I His Excellency Muhammad Buhari The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria do hereby write you this mail in respect of your mail received. First and foremost, I want to use this opportunity to thank you for the compliments you accorded me in your mail. Once again, thank you very much. In accordance to the comprehensive mail that you sent to me, it is quite a pity that you fell into the hands of the bad eggs in the society who succeeded in extorting your money from you during the regime of the Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo and Ex-president Umaru Musa Yar'adua and Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan . Based on the fact that you approached me in a respectable manner, I hereby promise you that with the power and authority vested upon me as His Excellency The President of Nigeria, I will make sure that you receive your total contract sum. Afterwards, I will make sure that I recover all the money you paid to those criminals.

As a matter of fact, I want to start working on your total contract sum first. As soon as it gets credited into your account, I will then work on the money which you paid to those fraudulent people to make sure that with my good office as His Excellency The President Of Nigeria, I recover that money back to you. But before I proceed further, you are therefore advised to forward the following information's below to me via mail:

1) A copy of your international passport or your drivers license.

2) Your telephone and fax numbers.

3) Your full banking details.

4) The actual amount that you are expecting to be paid.

Upon the receipt of the above information's from you, I will then issue you your payment approval from my office and then refer you to the bank that you will contact immediately with those payment approvals so that they can commence with the remittance of your total contract sum into your nominated account. Listen to me real good, as long as you adhere to my instructions, I assure you that I will make sure that you receive your payment within the shortest period of time. This is my direct telephone number: 234-8099356776. Call me as soon as you receive this mail and also send me mail.

I expect your prompt response upon the receipt of this mail.

Best regards,
His Excellency
Muhammad Buhari
President of Nigeria

Attention:

I His Excellency Muhammad Buhari The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria do hereby write you this mail in respect of your mail received. First and foremost, I want to use this opportunity to thank you for the compliments you accorded me in your mail. Once again, thank you very much. In accordance to the comprehensive mail that you sent to me, it is quite a pity that you fell into the hands of the bad eggs in the society who succeeded in extorting your money from you during the regime of the Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo and Ex-president Umaru Musa Yar'adua and Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan . Based on the fact that you approached me in a respectable manner, I hereby promise you that with the power and authority vested upon me as His Excellency The President of Nigeria, I will make sure that you receive your total contract sum. Afterwards, I will make sure that I recover all the money you paid to those criminals.

As a matter of fact, I want to start working on your total contract sum first. As soon as it gets credited into your account, I will then work on the money which you paid to those fraudulent people to make sure that with my good office as His Excellency The President Of Nigeria, I recover that money back to you. But before I proceed further, you are therefore advised to forward the following information's below to me via mail:

1) A copy of your international passport or your drivers license.

2) Your telephone and fax numbers.

3) Your full banking details.

4) The actual amount that you are expecting to be paid.

Upon the receipt of the above information's from you, I will then issue you your payment approval from my office and then refer you to the bank that you will contact immediately with those payment approvals so that they can commence with the remittance of your total contract sum into your nominated account. Listen to me real good, as long as you adhere to my instructions, I assure you that I will make sure that you receive your payment within the shortest period of time. This is my direct telephone number: 234-8076860036. Call me as soon as you receive this mail and also send me mail.

I expect your prompt response upon the receipt of this mail.

Best regards,
His Excellency
Muhammad Buhari
President of Nigeria

Profile Elements:
Ikechukwu Egbukwu / ikechukwu.egbukwu
Active on 12/15/17
Worked at self employer
Studied at Lagos State University
Past: University of Nigeria, Nsukka
Lives in Lagos, Nigeria
From Owerri, Imo

Egbukwu.PNG

Egbukwu2.PNG

Phone:
+2348099356776
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)

+2348076860036
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:13 pm

Dear

Reference to your mail received and all the information that you forwarded to me, below is the contact information of the bank in london:

NAME OF THE BANK:Westpac Bank London Plc
NAME OF WHO TO CONTACT:Dr Haul Anderson (Director Investment Banking)
E-MAIL ADDRESS OF THE BANK: ( info@westpac-bl.com )
TELE:+447024062853

I advise that you should contact Westpac Bank London Plc immediately on their above contacted information in order to arrange your fund with them concerning your fund. Always endeavour to keep me posted, I mean, do not fail to update me on your correspondence with Westpac Bank London Plc so that I can always know the situation of things and how everything is going on between you and them.

I expect to hear from you as soon as you contact Westpac Bank London Plc.

Best regards,
His Excellency
Muhammad Buhari
President of Nigeria

C1.png

C2.png

C3.png

Phone:
+447024062853
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@westpac-bl.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:33 pm

Attention:

We the Westpac Bank London Plc hereby acknowledge the receipt of your mail. However, before we can proceed with the remittance of your total sum into your account, we hereby advice that you should go ahead and forward the following informations below to us via mail:

1) A copy of your international passport or your drivers license
2) Your telephone and fax numbers
3) Your full banking details
4) The actual amount that you are expecting to be paid

As soon as we receive the above informations from you, we will commence with all the necessary arrangements to have your total fund remitted into your designated account.

We look forward to hear from you soonest.

Thanks,

Dr Haul Anderson
(Director Investment Banking)
Westpac Bank London Plc

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.157.3.211 with SMTP id f77csp4012578otf;
Tue, 19 Dec 2017
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ACJfBovTfwxWK3AI24Q/1TxAvew8+V/HzdiPjvj8Z8qI7QvEjPikXiSGLNrEkkG7mu8fseoJeo/u
X-Received: by 10.202.212.83 with SMTP id l80mr2251290oig.85.1513690018489;
Tue, 19 Dec 2017
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1513690018; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=fTR4X46H91b6xteOEitbQ9sPJaXNwAi5EB9IoWvCgFpiiuI3642r7Qnn3depst6OT1
QUwRqVFQH12RIKZ0n65TN6FtX2cBmr5NfTZHYN0M2rqfwUQlEDM4SkVr2hCqtlxOgeBE
kIp8SFPKHAVFDApYeuypzUtN1Owa08XGurWkzBEzCwN74QBDeWXNpK+GUG5/tQxOLEJc
yTn+L4Bzg37JVQW22a0gw8rQIq4GB1enWgpYjmbH16hJuh6vi7duFRQohbv7N6RiURNA
hY1VE20w9nOLgo6c2pSrajG6bwjca60h8QMzeS6FN5ZnRUfjsS89+e+itGvcYukki61P
fDMw==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=importance:mime-version:subject:references:in-reply-to:message-id
:to:reply-to:from:date:dkim-signature:arc-authentication-results;
bh=h8QGtsvJ8n4UJGRGdiLFhhTOJvHyRRJiekIF94J+thc=;
b=kzNGPU8mRoC3cc96Bb44x/CgFbU/RB+W5XOVV67f7E9m+TGbBcYeh1GBN6tZnAIhU5
O5mbxQwIWelmx5OWsUoXJxHOaIlYTUZ/HaEAPKaWHzL9C60T8BiDSCWwuZnC50T860SF
xc+3Lvu2DUvWYzjT+b1yGGVkdxo3jrEJaKN9SUOE6dyzyj2Wj7ndnnJidPgZiEtcoUBj
omzzS9r11urKHun14nlNyC93ocK/BKIhvjEtVg6rRtHt1EfmjQlwx8Wd8jFyLv1KPn8M
z3HRzZ1BhDAlHqL4cocakDx1qnOre4lMeJAtCPUI71zjlk1KRiYRQPl/2dxKhavG3t90
C1wQ==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@westpac-bl.com header.s=20170426 header.b=I2vLbWe5;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@westpac-bl.com designates 162.210.70.54 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@westpac-bl.com
Return-Path: <info@westpac-bl.com>
Received: from us2-ob2-2.mailhostbox.com (us2-ob2-2.mailhostbox.com. [162.210.70.54])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id u78si4343894oie.116.2017.12.19.05.26.58
for < >
(version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Tue, 19 Dec 2017
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@westpac-bl.com designates 162.210.70.54 as permitted sender) client-ip=162.210.70.54;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@westpac-bl.com header.s=20170426 header.b=I2vLbWe5;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@westpac-bl.com designates 162.210.70.54 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@westpac-bl.com
Received: from 172.16.214.65 (unknown [172.16.214.65]) (using TLSv1 with cipher AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) (Authenticated sender: info@westpac-bl.com) by us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 60D1E780F49 for < >; Tue, 19 Dec 2017
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=westpac-bl.com; s=20170426; t=1513690017; bh=h8QGtsvJ8n4UJGRGdiLFhhTOJvHyRRJiekIF94J+thc=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject; b=I2vLbWe5O+jYi6gaqq1KF5FLmMVJbcRIQOm7qWFnE5MKuVgWS1obplWAAglQ3viob
GhlnZSr3eMUxLvH/3ruJo+3RPYK23oV49oEU3/UNSBcsNXhoUBMMfCa2INEZhZZYEi
uOGID6RfBQC0WE0RreGwZA8pao4LrbNPnDfrTlYw=
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017
Reply-To: Westpac Bank <info@westpac-bl.com>
To: >
Message-ID: <1348035442.66996.1513690018315@webmail.westpac-bl.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAKfcJWqOOVNZfxuAWcD-oOeqKP7N_nrHrtkzM4LUcxgJUFDacw@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CY4PR13MB1832B7C412EB56251923CB83E40A0@CY4PR13MB1832.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <CAKfcJWqdSBZg-53GPZJ2P7tfFmzsqDS7_gGqDjnroS1cMB-TxA@mail.gmail.com> <BN6PR13MB1825F83C2AB4728AF5352DABE40B0@BN6PR13MB1825.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <BN6PR13MB182515CF94A42DCD7DF30E9CE40B0@BN6PR13MB1825.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <CAKfcJWqiEbchUwAc7_R0pZ+=u1vteHnuuBDGP+5zJ4zJ6OvKUQ@mail.gmail.com> <BN6PR13MB1825072F79EA90CBF5EBF493E40E0@BN6PR13MB1825.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <CAKfcJWqOOVNZfxuAWcD-oOeqKP7N_nrHrtkzM4LUcxgJUFDacw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FROM THE OFFICE OF HIS EXCELLENCY THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. DO NOT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE. TAKE YOUR TIME AND READ IT CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME.?
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_66995_1532040583.1513690018307"
X-Priority: 3
Importance: Medium
X-Mailer: Open-Xchange Mailer v7.8.3-Rev22
X-Originating-Client: open-xchange-appsuite
X-CMAE-Score: 0
X-CMAE-Analysis: v=2.2 cv=LqTi8jVc c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=nf9kGWJ/Yk0yo5ZsUxXxOw==:117 a=B6DmGEPR4dAR6mYNFVAA:9 a=SWjuRoM5gGPV7qNl:21 a=fCX2_PF-nMVzcv09:21 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=1o4Ah6MFgZIA:10 a=Qmruiq5IqNO4YPoz:21 a=k6c9OOBl40tpIaO6:21 a=sJ3IXAK7FQ2edomX:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10

------=_Part_66995_1532040583.1513690018307
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: westpac-bl.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:13 pm

The fake site used in scam impersonates Westpac Banking Corporation, an Australian bank and financial-services provider headquartered in Westpac Place, Sydney, founded in 1817. The real bank has nothing to do with the scam. The fake site is used only for the email address.

From the fake site details - https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=128785:

Domain Name: WESTPAC-BL.COM
Updated Date: 2017-06-26
Creation Date: 2017-04-26
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-04-26
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: godomgodom
Registrant Street: gida seriki
Registrant City: taraba
Registrant State/Province: Kebbi
Registrant Postal Code: 00001
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +1.8055142478
Registrant Email: godomgodom@yahoo.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

info@westpac-bl.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:54 pm

Attention:

Reference to your mail we received including your information which you sent to us as well, you have proved to us that the total contract sum of $5,500.000.00 belongs to you. We have being instructed to release your fund to your account ok but let know ok. We were waiting to hear from you before you contacted us. So, the management of the bank have decided to release this money successfully , with account name: . We have started the process of releasing this money to your account with immediate effect. Before the transfer of your fund will commence, there are some charges which you have to pay before the transfer will be effective. As soon as you pay the charges today, we will then transfer your total sum of $5,500.000.00 into your account as you have directed us and then send you the slip of payment. Under 72hrs, you will confirm the money into your account. The charges are

1) TRANSFER CHARGES
2) ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGES
3) HANDLING CHARGES:
4) CONVERTION CHARGES
-------------------------------------------
TOTAL AMOUNT: $6,500
-------------------------------------------

Stated below is our affiliated bank account where you are expected to transfer the sum of $6,500 into for our banking charges. Why we gave you our affiliated bank account is due to the fact that your total sum came to our bank in British Pounds which is our currency. As a result of that, your total sum must have to get to our affiliated bank because they are the people that will convert it from British Pounds to US Dollars and then remit it into your account without any delay. That was why we gave you our affiliated bank account to make the payment for our banking charges into. If you are paying the fee all at once, below is the account where you are expected to make the payment for our banking charges into:

BANK. HSBC HONG KONG.
NO. 1 QUEENS ROAD CENTRAL HONG KONG.
SWIFT. HSBCHKHHHKH.
BANK CODE. 004.
A/C NO. 801.453382.838.
BENEF. BOBO INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRIAL LIMITED
ADDRESS. RM19C LOCKHART CENTER., 301/307 LOCKHART ROAD WAN CHAI HONG KONG.

As soon as you send the $6,500 to the above stated account today for our banking charges today, scan the payment slip and forward it to us by attachment via mail.

As soon as you split the money for our banking charges to the above account forward the payment slip to us by mail. That same moment we receive the information of the $6,500 that you paid for our banking charges, we will commence with the transfer of your $5,500.000.00 into your designated account with immediate effect and then send you the payment slip as well. Mind you that due to the heavy problem deduction have caused to our banking system in the past, we have stopped deducting money from any beneficiaries fund due to the fact that the British government gave an instruction that in no occasion or circumstances should we practice deduction again. They also warned that if we are caught practicing deduction, we will loose our banking licence. Based on that, we feel that we should let you know about that so that you will not even make mention of that.

We are waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours truly
Dr Haul Anderson
Westpac Bank London Plc

C1.png

C2.png

C3.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@westpac-bl.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:29 pm

AM WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP TODAY SO THAT WE CAN CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@westpac-bl.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:19 pm

Attention:

You are advised to send the $6500 for our banking charges send it to the names below through MONEY GRAM TRANSFER before we can commence with the transfer of your fund into your account:

(1) NAME OF RECEIVER: Bruce Wertz
RECEIVER'S ADDRESS: LONDON UK
TEXT QUESTION: WHO
TEXT ANSWER: Bruce -----------$2000

(2) NAME OF RECEIVER: Ramon Fernando
TEXT ANSWER: Ramon -----------$2000

(3) NAME OF RECEIVER: Jaehong Lee
TEXT ANSWER: Lee -----------$2000

As soon as you send the $6,500 to the above stated account today for our banking charges today, scan the payment slip and forward it to us by attachment via mail.

As soon as you split the money for our banking charges to the above names forward the payment slip to us by mail. That same moment we receive the information of the $6,500 that you paid for our banking charges, we will commence with the transfer of your $5,500.000.00 into your designated account with immediate effect and then send you the payment slip as well. Mind you that due to the heavy problem deduction have caused to our banking system in the past, we have stopped deducting money from any beneficiaries fund due to the fact that the British government gave an instruction that in no occasion or circumstances should we practice deduction again. They also warned that if we are caught practicing deduction, we will loose our banking licence. Based on that, we feel that we should let you know about that so that you will not even make mention of that.

We are waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours truly
Dr Haul Anderson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.