Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sgt.carolinewilliam@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sn349-infodakar@execs.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:59 pm

my dear your country can send money through western or money gram why are you been so difficult we have much thing to do try and send it through western or money gram since you said the account didn't go thanks.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:26 pm

i want to inform you about my good news man who help me in receiving the box now we came to one Africa country for visit i just remember you for your past efforts to help me receive my money but did not work out but i still thank you for your efforts to help me, Now you have to contact the VISA CARD DEVELOPMENT for them to issue you ($ 150,000.00 ATM VISA CARD) And i have discussed with the office management and he assured me that they are ready to issue you ATM visa card through their visa card payment center for you to be making withdrawals of your funds in your country or in any ATM Machine World wide. ATM office email address:(VISACARDDEPARTMENT@post.com)

You are advised to send your personal information to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without any delay and do not hesitate to contact them to issue the ATM Visa Card with daily limit of $10,000 to avoid delaying your fund .

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.

ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Directorate of International Payment
Contact Person : Dr(martinwilliams528@yahoo.com)
number(+221771008727)
In respect of the UBA Bank.
Director Visa Card payment Department
ATM office email address:(VISACARDDEPARTMENT@post.com)

Profile Elements:
Caroline Mustafa / papa.gueye.71465572
Active on October 1st, 2017.
Monrovia, Liberia
Hometown
BASIC INFORMATION

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Phone:
+221771008727
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:06 am

My Dear.

How are you and your family? I want to let you know about your gift left here, Having reviewed all the obstacles and problems surrounding the transfer of your Funds and your inability to meet up with some charges levied against you due to the past, the Board of Directors, United Bank For Africa (UBA Bank) had ordered a Foreign Payment Remittance Unit to issue you a CORPORATE ATM VISA CARD and i have also registered your ATM VISA CARD worth (($ 150,000.00 ) with DHL Courier Company to delivery to you. Meanwhile i have paid for delivering charges. The only money you will pay them is their security keeping fee which they stated that i should not pay for because they do not know the duration it going to last in their Office.So i want you to contact them urgently now to avoid increase of their keeping fee.

This is the Contact of the DHL Courier Company dhldakarservice1@gmail.com Phone number +221704038945 With your delivery information such as:

1. Your full name:==============
2. Your home address:===========
3. Your phone:==================
4. Your country:================
5. Your occupation:=============
6. Your age:====================
Required fee- $320 only.

Like I stated earlier, the delivery charges has been paid but i did not paid their office keeping fees because of their refusal.They refused and the reason was that they do not know when you are going to contact them and demur-rage might have increased by then. They told me that their keeping fee is $320.

Here is the week Identification Package Number 5071. Thus, as soon as you received your parcel do let me know okay.

Please Contact them in order to avoid extra charges. Sgt.caroline william

Phone:
+221704038945
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.