Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nationsunited2016@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nationsunited2016@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:29 pm

Attention:Beneficiary, From: Ms. Heidi Mendoza.Call Me For More Details Very Urgent.
People
United Nations <nationsunited2016@outlook.com> Today at 13:41
Message body
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting And Investigations Division

Date: 21/07/2017
Direct Phone: +234-7088 155 255

Dear Honourable Beneficiary,

I am worried of your silent all this while and your payment file is still with me, but this year with this new government, the new finance minister has directed that every unpaid fund should be terminated in one week time if the beneficiary is not ready to receive the fund.

I have used my position to ensure that your payment file was excluded from the directive of the minister, and i want you to respond urgently to this message as you do not need to make delay again.

to ensure that all the unpaid beneficiaries will receive their payment in this first quarter of the year without any delay. More so, this payment exercise has three mode of payment, which is by bank to bank transfer,ATM VISA Card and International Bank draft.

You'll be expected to make your choice of payment from the above stated choices.

I have a very limited time to stay here in Nigeria therefore; I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours. For oral discussion, call me on this number which I just acquired in Nigeria today:+2347088 155 255 or Email: nationsunited72@outlook.com or you can call my personal assistant here in Nigeria with his direct line +23480 22 565 551 his name is Mr.Patrick Coker.

Sincerely yours.

Ms. Heidi Mendoza.
United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight.
Cell Phone:+2347088155255

Phone:
+2347088155255
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

centralofbanknigeria8@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:48 pm

Attention:Update Beneficiary, From Mr Godwin Emefiele Governor Central Of Bank Nigeria (CBN) Call Me For More Details Very Urgent.
People
central of bank nigeria <centralofbanknigeria8@gmail.com> Today at 12:05
To
@
Message body
Date: 13/11/2017
From Mr Godwin Emefiele Governor
Central Of Bank Nigeria (CBN).
Direct Phone: +234-70 88 155 255

Dear: Honourable Beneficiary,

I am worried of your silent all this while and your payment file is still with me, but this year with this new government, the new finance minister has directed that every unpaid fund should be terminated in one week time if the beneficiary is not ready to receive the fund.

I have used my position to ensure that your payment file was excluded from the directive of the minister, and i want you to respond urgently to this message as your expected fund is US$10.5M with interest generated to a tune of US$1.7M to be release to you.to ensure that all the unpaid beneficiaries will receive their payment in this last quarter of the year without any delay. More so, this payment exercise has four mode of payment, which is by online bank transfer,ATM Card, International Bank draft and delivery by cash through Diplomatic

You'll be expected to make your choice of payment from the above stated choices.

I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours. For oral discussion, call me on this number :+234-70 88 155 255

Congratulations.

Best Regards,
Central Of Bank Nigeria (CBN).
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

centralofbanknigeria915@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:43 pm

Attention:Update Beneficiary, From Mr Godwin Emefiele Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Call Me For More Details Very Urgent.
People
Central Of Bank Nigeria <centralofbanknigeria915@gmail.com> Today at 11:43
Message body
Date: 11/12/2017
Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN).
Direct Phone: +234-70 88 155 255

Dear: Honourable Beneficiary,

I have used my position to ensure that your payment file was excluded from the directive of the minister, and i want you to respond urgently to this message as your expected fund is US$23.5M with interest generated to a tune of US$2.2M to be release to you. And the Total sum of $25.7 M. to ensure that all the unpaid beneficiaries will receive their payment in this last quarter of the year without any delay. More so, this payment exercise has four mode of payment, which is by online bank transfer,ATM Card, International Bank draft and delivery by cash through Diplomatic

You'll be expected to make your choice of payment from the above stated choices.And
you are advice to reconfirm your information blow.

1) Your Full Name...............
2) Your Address........
3) Your Age.....................
4) Your Sex.....................
5) Your Occupation..............
6) Your Cell Phone Number.......
7) A Copy of Your Identification................ ............

I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours. For oral discussion, call me on this number :+234-70 88 155 255

Congratulations.

Best Regards,
Wayne

Re: nationsunited2016@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:56 pm

Attention:Unpaid Beneficiary, From Mr. Godwin Emefiele Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Call Me For More Details Very Urgent.

Central Of Bank Nigeria <centralofbanknigeria915@gmail.com>
Bcc:

11 Sep at 15:09

From Mr. Godwin Emefiele Governor

Good Day Unpaid Beneficiary,

I am worried of your silent all this while and your payment file is still with me, but this year with this government, the new finance minister has directed that every unpaid fund should be terminated in one week time if the beneficiary is not ready to receive the fund.

I have used my position to ensure that your payment file was excluded from the directive of the minister, and i want you to respond urgently to this message as your expected fund is US$23.5M with interest generated to a tune of US$2.2M to be release to you. And the Total sum of $25.7 Million. to ensure that all the unpaid beneficiaries will receive their payment in this Last quarter of the year without any delay. More so, this payment exercise has three mode of payment, which is by online bank transfer, ATM card or delivery by cash through Diplomatic You'll be expected to make your choice of payment from the above stated choices. And you are advice to reconfirm your information blow.

1) Your Full Name...............
2) Your Address........
3) Your Age.....................
4) Your Sex.....................
5) Your Occupation..............
6) Your Cell Phone Number.......
7) A Copy of Your Identification................ ............

I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours. For oral discussion,
Congratulations.

Best Regards,

From Mr. Godwin Emefiele Governor
Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN)
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.