Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

contact@anderson55.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

contact@anderson55.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:29 am

From Stella Amah
ABIDJAN-COTE D’IVOIRE
WEST AFRICA.
Dear, CONTACT ME WITH THIS EMAIL:( contact@anderson55.com )

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I have the believe you are a reputable and responsible and trustworthy person I can do business with from the little information so far I gathered about you during my search for a partner and by matter of trust I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Stella Amah 19 years of age the only daughter of late Mr Boni Amah whom was killed by the rebels that attacked our country cote d’Ivoire west Africa and took over our town (BOUAKE). I ran to Nigeria the economical region for safety were I am contacting you. Before the death of my father he told me that he has a sum of US$10,000,000(Ten million united states dollars) kept in a financial institute United Kingdom in my name as the next of kin.
Dear, in the capacity of the next of kin and with all the documents in my hand now, I am contacting you with due sence of humanity that you will give it a sympathetic and mutual consideration.

I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.
(1)To serve as the guardian of this fund and to assist me in contacting the bank to retrive the inheritance.
(2)To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit for me in your country.
(3)To provide good investment plans for the fund and to manage the fund for 5 years, during the investment period,only our profit will be shared annually 70% for me the investor while 30% will be for you the fund manager annually.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15 % of the total sum as compensation for your effort /input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account overseas, before the investments starts.and I have maped 5% for any expenses that might be incured during the course of this transaction.
furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within a stipulated period of time you signify your interest to assist me.

Anticipating hearing from you immediately.

Thanks and God bless.
Best Regards.

Stella Amah.

Header:
Return-Path: <msjoan.goodwill1@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic303.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017
Reply-To: Stella Amah <stellaamah00@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: URGENT REPLY NEEDED
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

contact@anderson55.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:28 pm

My dearest

I am so delighted when i got your fast and encouraging response,
it has really boosted my moral in life both psychologically and
mentally. I just want to say thank you so much and i am deeply excited
to read your message.

Though my current life situation here in Nigeria is like living in
Hell but i must tell you it is more preferable than accepting making
it to Europe through the Mediterranean Sea which has caused a lot of
people's lives. As a young girl that lived a normal life with both
parents available to provide all things you needed, all of a sudden
things went off hook with absolute disappointment, frustration and
dismay, but i will always be strong and hope in God for betterment of
tomorrow.

As a devoted Christian, my decision of contacting you has been
spiritually inspired, as you know the magnitude of my inheritance
involved which will always put me back positively all through my life.
Like i told you, i needed an honest and a life gaurdian who will
benefit in putting me through in life again because i believe only the
Western World is where my life could be safe and invest in any
lucrative business. Though i am matured enough to take proper care of myself
but i am only asking you to put me through in a country i have not been before.
Having every banking details and prove of this fund in my possession gives me
more assurance of seeking for a life changing person which i will like you to give
me positive answers to these questions below.

(1) To make provision for my arrival into your country and you will
perfect arrangement to further my education and also secure my
resident permit when time comes.
(2) Providing a total inquired details for the business plan where
this fund will be invested which is my major target so i can have more
situable future.
(3) My safety in your country is very essential and promise you will
not have any cause to deny me when this fund get into your account or
put my life at risk.

I am going to send you the deposit certificate of this fund immediately i hear from
you together with the banking details to enable you proceed in contacting them directly.
But it is very essential you make provision of these listed information below for us to
progress the next line of action.
Your full names.
Your home address.
Your telephone number
Your date of birth.
Your occupation.
Marital status.
Photocopy of identification.

I will need these details which i will use to file a letter of Authorization to the said Bank about confirming you as my legal and rightful beneficiary (next of kin) of my inheritance. One important thing is keeping this whole deal very personal because my safety and confidentiality is necessarily required.

Thank you and God bless till i hear from you.

Regards,
Stella Amah.

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.157.86.147 with SMTP id o19csp2314164oth;
Sat, 2 Dec 2017
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AGs4zMbzhlWf7+NCRnv92tTb8BE3P6SCxblHNasVAFtxZ8hxiSiEi+1SZTPhrEqg6Q1Ju+UxBoci
X-Received: by 10.36.123.197 with SMTP id q188mr5196775itc.97.1512211157550;
Sat, 02 Dec 2017
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@NETORGFT3398629.onmicrosoft.com header.s=selector1-anderson55-com header.b=M7ZIV3+Y;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of contact@anderson55.com designates 104.47.1.231 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=contact@anderson55.com
Return-Path: <contact@anderson55.com>
Received: from EUR01-VE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of contact@anderson55.com designates 104.47.1.231 as permitted sender) client-ip=104.47.1.231;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@NETORGFT3398629.onmicrosoft.com header.s=selector1-anderson55-com header.b=M7ZIV3+Y;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of contact@anderson55.com designates 104.47.1.231 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=contact@anderson55.com
To: >
CC: >
Subject: My dearest , get back to me ASAP.
Thread-Topic: My dearest , get back to me ASAP.
Thread-Index: AQHTa1nLhk1rmi7xX0GZjxwcK884Yw==
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017
Message-ID: <DB6P193MB005634F4564682997812F967DB3E0@DB6P193MB0056.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=contact@anderson55.com;
x-originating-ip: [197.210.28.62]
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginatorOrg: anderson55.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

contact@anderson55.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:08 pm

Hello ,

Good morning. How was your night?I am sure you slept well. I am so delighted reading your message yesterday and i actually attended Church service which led me to put you in my prayers. I asked Almighty God to give you more courage to take proper care of me when i will meet you and also to shower you abundant blessings, explosive breakthrough in whatever you lay your hands on and also give you maximum good health for us to build and set up a good business which we will benefit.

, i want you to understand that friendships are critical element in the lives of everyone especially teenagers. They are highly influenced and lean towards their peers and friends. Friendships even replaces the relationships with their parents and other adults. Therefore, maintenance of these relationships plays a major role which i wish for us this time. I must say that you are the kind of friend that life needs to give everybody, so that even they understand how beautiful life can really be. Leaving here without my parents some times make me feel that God abandoned me but i have learnt one major thing about life, do not give up no matter any ugly situation in life. Rather such situation comes for a purpose in life, as my parents has left this huge funds in the bank for me, i believe when i arrive your country my life will completely change for good.

Though i may not know you quite well yet because we just started our friendship, I may not even know how you do your thing, but one thing I know is that I have chosen you as my cute friend and a guardian so i will learn more about you along the way. Life is not about the quantity of friends you have, it is the quality of the friends you got and the most important thing is quality, not quantity. That’s why we have to strive to have good, reliable and understanding relationship.

My communication with you recently have given me sense of valuation, i see you now as the best thing to ever happen to me. True friendship stands the test of time and i pray you show me what it is to have real friend because i value your friendship and I will remain every grateful for your love and kindness.

From today onward, Mercy will come to you when you need it, Grace will find you when you desire it, Favor will locate you when you wish for it. No good thing on earth shall elude you. Thank you so much and God bless.

Here with are my pictures and i will be glad to receive yours on your response.

Meanwhile, i have notified the Bank about my recent plans concerning my inheritance, so they assured me that they will get back to me shortly, then we will proceed immediately on the processing of the fund.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

With Love,
Stella Amah.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

contact@anderson55.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:01 am

Hello ,

I am overwhelmed when i read your message, like i told you before, it gives me so much courage and
optimism when ever you write to me, it makes me to see a brighter future. Thank God the Bank have finally contacted me for the approval for any person that will contact them in regards to my inheritance. I made them to understand that you will be contacting them shortly with the deposit certificate and authorization letter which will enable them to ascertain the confirmation you are from me. So check below with the attached documents which i am sending to you entrusted. Also see the bank details you need to contact them immediately.

Bank name: Access Credit Bank.

Bank email address: info@accesscreditbank.com

Bank Phone: +447978208519.

At the moment, i want you to be aware once you contact the bank, they will start making arrangement
in processing of the fund in your name to be transferred to you. Because they asked me series of
questions of my relationship with you which i have totally answered them affirmative that you have
been my Uncle, guardian and supportive in my life since i lose my parent, so they indicated approval
and expecting your correspondence. In this case, answer them in case of any related question from them that we have met for many years and we have been into relationship for the past 3 years so they could have no doubt of my relationship with you in case they ask and to enable them perfect the transfer of the fund as soon as possible.

As a matter of fact, i want to start making arrangement of coming over to your country, now that the
Bank has approved my dealings with you which help in hasten up the transaction. So i can be able to
arrive at least before this fund get into your account. You know as i left my country on the
breakout crises, i did not arrive here in Nigeria with my international passport, so i want to make
inquire about getting a new passport for myself. And i will like to have your assistance on that
though i have not confirmed the exact amount it will cost to get it here. And i will like to have
your suggestion on that if i should proceed to get it before i proceed.

I will stop here till i hear from you.

Thank you and God bless.

With Love.
Stella Amah.

TodayWM.png

20171207010849-c542caa4-la.png

Phone:
+447978208519
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cloud9 Communications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

contact@anderson55.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:33 am

Dear ,

I have been expecting your response since many days now but you failed to correspond with me, please i am so much worried, i need to know what is really going on?

With Love,
Amah Stella
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

contact@anderson55.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:43 pm

My dearest

Thank you so much for your kind response and I am so delighted to hear from you but I was so much worried about your delay in reply.

Meanwhile I am happy you have been able to contact the bank which is the most important thing that will happen to me. And I want you to understand that you need to be telling me every steps you take with the Bank so I know the proceedings.

Also, like I specified to you on my previous message, I want to start making arrangements of meeting you in your country and I will need assistance from you regards to my traveling process. Please I want you to understand my situation here which is no longer conducive and that's the main reason I took this decision of transferring the fund outside for me to leave this country as soon as possible.

I will need your fast response. Thank you and God bless.
With Love,
Amah Stella.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@accesscreditbank.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:51 pm

From the desk of
Operational Manager
Access Credit Bank,
Phone: +447978208519.
Fax: +447043073998.
Web: ww w.accesscreditbank.com

Attention:

This is to acknowledge you on the receipt of your mail of 6th December 2017, Concerning an inheritance belonging to Mr. Boni Amah and Stella Amah, both are our honorable customers.

As it stands now, we have received a copy of an official authorization letter from our only surviving client (Stella Amah) permitting us to process and transfer the sum of Ten Million Dollars Only (US$10,000.000.00) into any of yournominated Account.

In this case, here below is the attach Application Form you require to fill according to our instruction written below and return it back to us to commence on the processing of the fund in your favor.

You are advice to provide all necessary required details accurately to avoid making a wrong transfer.

Thank you for your understanding, we are oblige to serve you better.

Your's faithfully,
Alex Miller
Operational Manager.

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.157.86.147 with SMTP id o19csp3590801oth;
Thu, 7 Dec 2017
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AGs4zMaaUl5dh5XDEz4+BX348JHkX4v3ASwE8ywrP/+yrKgIVyR9WTSbAQwc1ItDH1lNVoY2lsin
X-Received: by 10.84.242.136 with SMTP id d8mr3124799pll.215.1512662906121;
Thu, 07 Dec 2017
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1512662906; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=y2N8cBnNSwwu7552QC0S5H/SUXxaYc2ALontnNGgPuNPX73LX8ceZcazs1zN1oiTS/
Oq8F2FdJdsXv9cBmcH0aCBjoXryPqlnJpUbGEWF8Ul4h0JN0AwraKysyOZqTVMq6hBx3
H05zmWtajIzL9BivyedGujXB3IxkteIUW4Lk3IlsvuWr58M364aMjnG4lkNXfcvzdgWF
xd9B5kZb6Kh0HJkao2XZyw8Mpn+9zT8XMvGpyv5Mgm0XHiWbeWb5N/RZA+quhkmVJsN7
wURB1XPCQFIuPciYpIHKj0xxbhzJ5qc8xNzMQs+LadKBEvXkK+/QFkyZH1pbfFvxflO/
7M9A==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=mime-version:spamdiagnosticoutput:content-language:accept-language
:message-id:date:thread-index:thread-topic:subject:cc:to:from
:dkim-signature:arc-authentication-results;
bh=Mhx8phIk1NDJmDR4xQDDoqU98uyTTGZm7GANNOBhFqo=;
b=jSdFF3ZBGIEBDspHAq2jSg8oaFGz43RWDdH6Dz0lIbR/bKpy9gUid1KAz5dTU6lqFO
szDOmqGqOmDjpi0bvhs80Vcra/rUc47EH+lwl35dwGChqL1/c/uQRlk6CDW9e9PIKw3+
UN7UkSJMyr814+0kbTpmvhs9BGsOALG1SzD8xiedlq4ZZUkELlau8X0HC+veka0PFDgR
xGMXSgXc+s9msY3Jbx7YRcszGBWQZcR+Z993ep74LEs+kgAk2WIMYSM52i0m97Sgga15
MOxBq1ItjE5n5iM6UjToF4cyTJVKTsIV9RiZn4ZRb/J4OCCLP8KacEeUrP6Wue8jkIOp
/f6w==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@NETORGFT3514556.onmicrosoft.com header.s=selector1-accesscreditbank-com header.b=PEZ3MXJx;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@accesscreditbank.com designates 104.47.1.205 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@accesscreditbank.com
Return-Path: <info@accesscreditbank.com>
Received: from EUR01-VE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-ve1eur01hn0205.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [104.47.1.205])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 91si757665ply.99.2017.12.07.08.08.24
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Thu, 07 Dec 2017
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@accesscreditbank.com designates 104.47.1.205 as permitted sender) client-ip=104.47.1.205;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@NETORGFT3514556.onmicrosoft.com header.s=selector1-accesscreditbank-com header.b=PEZ3MXJx;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@accesscreditbank.com designates 104.47.1.205 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@accesscreditbank.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=NETORGFT3514556.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-accesscreditbank-com; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=Mhx8phIk1NDJmDR4xQDDoqU98uyTTGZm7GANNOBhFqo=; b=PEZ3MXJxVdQFTZmyS3G+DBvvGIH6nMUSZY/PVWB+mci3A6hPjDf0KRdI1oWi6qRfjMkmjtzcgOuccnIo7MgEX5W21Q0SRBcT4IgO2EZi3tff7zA6G5R6kDaEDfLOHjmBsqbxptXZlcAeconMJJdi3DQVLoKb1TeXtcO+5TBfoqY=
Received: from DB5PR0801MB2712.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com (10.166.176.20) by DB5PR0801MB2711.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com (10.166.170.156) with Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2, cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA384_P256) id 15.20.282.5; Thu, 7 Dec 2017 16:08:20 +0000
Received: from DB5PR0801MB2712.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com ([10.166.176.20]) by DB5PR0801MB2712.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com ([10.166.176.20]) with mapi id 15.20.0282.012; Thu, 7 Dec 2017
To:
Subject: ** FUND PROCESSING **
Thread-Topic: ** FUND PROCESSING **
Thread-Index: AQHTb3SGBqH2uLQ/JkG6enPAF5zwbA==
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 16:08:20 +0000
Message-ID: <DB5PR0801MB271227AA4BC86E105F918092B4330@DB5PR0801MB2712.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com>
Accept-Language: en-US
Content-Language: en-US
X-MS-Has-Attach: yes
X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:
authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=info@accesscreditbank.com;
x-originating-ip: [197.210.172.34]
x-ms-publictraffictype: Email
x-microsoft-exchange-diagnostics: 1;DB5PR0801MB2711;6:WnA5kjGlb8fQGGhJfbGfcSPPQ2rQT1w2P3fs1+2YtAZxRj3ZNigj8mXvl6QThboxbipDFcXPXdTUInngVObG/R3ju73CWBB/Rfr5T7lKpNGW+Yb/+xqlXLwmNPnN5cx0behWxydp262jGP3mvwT7/brdD0VKTw+LtO6MImu1kmTGMmzjJOqJXxIECptKOcB4/WrRe+D6CTmnF+3VhPLheC1ZncNfy2shTndQ5S1LKlrNp5aAoNOHx23m4DjeAoH6Tts+1US0lyyGdKaF+r4v3MRSvkMF62oU86lF1fTKOOf7VwsJZSs5Z0uVoxMovqKH0efhVc6I5whKbh7kEqBZBkYPzruwh0MCFvKCFRQe1Yw=;5:kaZFhdcZwx2CgZKLaBqlR+hn0WofJTgHEYflYZ3xvS/rTKhIKd63ns4TusITXNPpMkI1zHDu/i7LgdWcGU4c4Pw21KgsMu4JkEUVTqL4Ief7+zbJs+N1UcMuWkARH2D/1CqwKA7Cg8XizoTNNd1NLZx8SPo5+wYNY8CAn6KjmOU=;24:ocgjLx22EPU6d2SoyQS12tOm1ok4KjqRJ9jO7uhwpy/DS0KRUX7W/gBtikplSfKayT85dtOKRiNh7NULo2X29w==;7:2yygDnRC76J+hgUhddBGWBz8VflBGBjeuqZI9LmIrOjBfYRibF0OYF5TLoNUZ/SsN7iU8pWQ6+SKDVtGp+dDmY+G/+XtNxfKE3tFAJwffRbLhFjmkUCwXwfutSa3/zQQmrYe68NYh6+0MTXpTUlXqLBFHY9FVx57OcynwIZn8qc0D0Y8XIBdTWTvCpRS5PHZAFwyxm1Q6Q0IuJDhe27ttPR0df2enYkon0g2aUUpnK/K3AqZ4KYL8SPjLwr6/f5a
x-ms-exchange-antispam-srfa-diagnostics: SSOS;
x-ms-office365-filtering-correlation-id: 95d82459-16ed-4b15-4776-08d53d8cbc65
x-microsoft-antispam: UriScan:;BCL:0;PCL:0;RULEID:(5600026)(4604075)(4534020)(4602075)(4603075)(7168020)(4627115)(201702281549075)(2017052603286)(49563074);SRVR:DB5PR0801MB2711;
x-ms-traffictypediagnostic: DB5PR0801MB2711:
x-microsoft-antispam-prvs: <DB5PR0801MB2711200C9570C82C44817C03B4330@DB5PR0801MB2711.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com>
x-exchange-antispam-report-test: UriScan:;
x-exchange-antispam-report-cfa-test: BCL:0;PCL:0;RULEID:(102415395)(6040450)(2401047)(8121501046)(5005006)(3231022)(10201501046)(3002001)(93006095)(93001095)(6041248)(20161123555025)(2016111802025)(20161123560025)(20161123562025)(20161123558100)(20161123564025)(201703131423075)(201703061421075)(6043046)(6072148)(201708071742011);SRVR:DB5PR0801MB2711;BCL:0;PCL:0;RULEID:(100000803101)(100110400095);SRVR:DB5PR0801MB2711;
x-forefront-prvs: 05143A8241
x-forefront-antispam-report: SFV:SPM;SFS:(10019020)(366004)(346002)(376002)(189003)(199004)(51744003)(5660300001)(66066001)(86362001)(551984002)(19627405001)(8936002)(55236003)(99286004)(74316002)(5890100001)(77096006)(2906002)(86152003)(106356001)(345774005)(6506006)(7736002)(25786009)(6916009)(2900100001)(508600001)(102836003)(6606003)(3846002)(6436002)(35302002)(53936002)(606006)(6116002)(3280700002)(6306002)(14454004)(101416001)(236005)(68736007)(7696005)(53336002)(97736004)(217443001)(33656002)(105586002)(39060400002)(536464003)(10916006)(81156014)(8676002)(4326008)(55016002)(3660700001)(81166006)(99936001)(9686003)(561924002)(54896002)(377074005)(328224003);DIR:OUT;SFP:1501;SCL:5;SRVR:DB5PR0801MB2711;H:DB5PR0801MB2712.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com;FPR:;SPF:None;PTR:InfoNoRecords;MX:1;A:1;LANG:en;
received-spf: None (protection.outlook.com: accesscreditbank.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:22
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="_004_DB5PR0801MB271227AA4BC86E105F918092B4330DB5PR0801MB2712_"
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginatorOrg: accesscreditbank.com
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-Network-Message-Id: 95d82459-16ed-4b15-4776-08d53d8cbc65
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-originalarrivaltime: 07 Dec 2017 16:08:20.6856 (UTC)
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-fromentityheader: Hosted
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-id: 7c84c0bb-4e6c-4184-a536-96999ff051fa
X-MS-Exchange-Transport-CrossTenantHeadersStamped: DB5PR0801MB2711

--_004_DB5PR0801MB271227AA4BC86E105F918092B4330DB5PR0801MB2712_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_000_DB5PR0801MB271227AA4BC86E105F918092B4330DB5PR0801MB2712_"

--_000_DB5PR0801MB271227AA4BC86E105F918092B4330DB5PR0801MB2712_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

[quote=Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.210.172.34<br>Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* [/quote]

i.png

Phone:
+447043073998
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd (C&W)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

contact@anderson55.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:18 am

Re: My dearest

Thank you so much for your kind response. I will definitely come over to US immediately I get my passport because that is one of the major thing that could delay my trip because of the time it will take before it gets ready. But if you suggest I should go tomorrow and find out from the immigration office as soon as possible, it will help me come over before Christmas season. But I will only proceed to find out if you can assure me of the financial assistance then I can inquire about their process of issuance of passport.

I will be glad to hear from you if you can be able to respond soonest so things will start taking place. My greatest joy in this life should be staying together with you this Christmas because my life has become a bunch of emptiness due to lack of loved ones around me, people who I can be rest assured that they love me. Like I said to you before, the best thing you can do to me right now is to assist me to come over immediately, loneliness has become my worst enemy in this life now.

I will be anxiously waiting for your urgent response so I know what to do on time.

Thank you and God bless .
With Love.
Stella Amah.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@accesscreditbank.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:24 am

From the desk of
Operational Manager
Access Credit Bank,
Phone: +447978208519.
Fax: +447043073998.
Web: ww w.accesscreditbank.com

Attention:

Here are the necessary details we required from you as we listed on the Application Form.

Beneficiary Name

Amount in Words

Name

Address

Phone number

State/city

Country of Origin

Email id

Occupation

Bank details:

Bank Name:

Address:

Swift Code:

Account Number

Routing Number:

Bank Phone Number

Bank Fax

Remember, the above information should be considered of your true personal details and should be returned with £1,100 compulsory Non appearance fee.

Further more, your passport photograph is highly required for the benefit of creating your Account for onward processing and transfer of the inheritance Ten Million Dollars Only ($10,000.000)

You are expected to provide all details accordingly, thus we shall send you your id and password of your Account details with our Bank for your transfer.

Thank you for your understanding, we are oblige to serve you better.

Your's faithfully,
Alex Miller
Operational Manager.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

contact@anderson55.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:26 pm

Dearest ,

It has been confirmed I will get my passport issued within 8 days if I make request for it. You know I have to be with you and know your plans over the fund. Meanwhile what does Christmas got to do with my arrangements with you, so even if I don't arrive there before then does it make any difference? Please I don't expect this from you.

So are you going to assist me with the fund for the passport which is $480? I will like to see your message as soon as possible because I have gotten this information today.

Thank you and God bless.
With Love,
Stella.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.