Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dragonlady@consumercreditsupport.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dragonlady@consumercreditsupport.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:52 pm

Good day

It is my pleasure to contact you as to discuss an investment in your country with you. I will want to have your trust and to go into partnership investment with you which must be built on confidentiality between us. my company has been handling all Aviation contracts of building and handling of government airlines throughout the Country including construction of new hangers for Aircraft repairs which was well executed .

Now the problem is because of continuous attack by some group of anti government sponsored by white monopoly capitals also bad government and racial discrimination I am having a lot of problems with Contract Award Director of the South African Civil Authority all because I am not originally from south Africa. I have decided to move my funds out of South Africa for investment.

I am in the position to transfer the sum of US$102.8 Million Us Dollars of which I have written a memo informing the Government that this fund belongs to a sub Contractor waiting to be paid his contract sum overseas. I want to transfer and invest this fund into your company as an investment fund from South Africa .

The fund will be shared in the ratio of 70/30 percent for you on the assistance rendered. Please note that this fund will not be investigated or recalled in the near future as all documents to move this fund to your account will be legally obtained. You are to send me your full Names Address and phone number so as to discuss before proceed as soon as you agree to my proposition.

Be assured that this is a legitimate fund and will be transferred legitimately.

Thanks for your anticipated
cooperation.

Sincerely,

Gupta Rajesh
Email:guprajproposal@mail.com

Header:
Return-Path: <dragonlady@consumercreditsupport.co.uk>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] (helo=outbound-gw.openxchange.ahost.me) by outbound-gw.openxchange.ahost.me with
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017
From: GUPTA RAJESH <dragonlady@consumercreditsupport.co.uk>
Reply-To: GUPTA RAJESH <dragonlady@consumercreditsupport.co.uk>
Subject: GOOD DAY
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

guprajproposal@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:36 pm

Dear

Thank for your response, we honestly need to trust each other to make this transaction work out.I advice you reply all my mail via this email account.actually my family has invested more than USD5billion dollars in South Africa within the last 20years, suddenly things begin to turn around for the worst for us within the last two years in South Africa, currently we are closing down our investment in south Africa, we are taking them out of south africa.The essence of transferring the money out of south africa is for investment purposes,

Currently the money is in an escrow account with the Reserve Bank of south Africa, first My lawyers will legally transfer legal ownership of the money from My name to your name in the High Court of South Africa. Immediately that is done, My lawyers will hand in a letter of demand to the Reserve Bank of South Africa requesting them to transfer the sum of US$102,8Million into your account.

The transfer process will take a maximum of 7 bank working days, therefore to enable my lawyer effectively perform this duty, I need you to send me details of your personal .These details will assist my lawyer secure an affidavit of change of beneficiary from my name to your name.

1. Your full names
2. Address
3. Occupation( type of work and position)
4. Date of birth
5. Mobile phone number.

Please feel free to ask me any questions
Yours,
Mr. Rajesh Gupta
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

guprajproposal@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:22 pm

Dear

Instruction: Please retype the letter below into your company/personal letter head and send to email to me

LETTER OF INTENT

RE: CONTRACT No.MNR/DME//0765/SA-16, AMOUNT: US$102,800,000.00(ONE HUNDRED AND TWO MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY)

I................................................................. The Managing Director of the above company, do hereby apply for the release of my contract amount due in respect of the above contract, whose particulars appear below:
A. Date of award of Contract ……………..December 27th 2015
B. Date of Completion of Contract……….. October 28, 2016
C. Value of Contract................................. US$102,800,000.00
D. Contract Number.................................. MNR/DME//0765/SA-16
E. Contractor's Registration /Appointment Certificate No.: MNR/TAC/16.
F. Contract Location(s)........ Department of Mineral and Energy Cape Town

I am therefore, on behalf of my company, requesting for the payment of the above contract value to be made to my company's or personal bank account, whose particulars are stated as below:
• FULL NAMES: _________________________________________________________________________________
• HOME ADDRESS: ______________________________________________________________________________
• OCCUPATION:_____________________________________________________________________
• PHONE NUMBER: ____________________________________________________________________________
• NAME OF BANK __________________________________________________________________
• BANK ADDRESS: _________________________________________________________________________________
• ACCOUNT NUMBER: _____________________________________________________________________________
• SWIFE CODE: _______________________________________________________________________________

I hope this application will be given its due consideration.
Yours faithfully,

Sign here
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

guprajproposal@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:45 pm

Dear

Thanks for the details but i need you to fill the form, because it will be submitted at the relevant office, even if you don have a letterheaded, fill in the name of your company since you self employed, we need to do everything the right way, please attach acopy of your drivers license for validation.

Regards

Mr. Rajesh Gupta

Dear

Called your phone twice today with success, i advice you fill the form as soon as you read the mail and return back to me.

Regards

Gupta Rajesh
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

guprajproposal@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:04 am

Daer

Can you please send me a copy of your drivers licence and what type of business are you into? since your self employed, please be sure your bank account can take such amount of fund

Regards

Gupta
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

guptarajeshinvestmentplans@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:11 am

Dear
Your filled out letter of privilege is well received. I will go ahead and inform you that as a publicly known individual in South Africa, I cannot be seen to be in the forefront of this transaction. I will introduce you to our family/business consultant who will represent my family and be in direct communication with you. Our family has constituted a 3 member committee who are in charge of this transaction and the executive director is Dr.Thabo Vincent Maphai. will be in direct communication with you from now on.

In my next email, I will forward to you a Memorandum of Association which you will sign and return to the executive Director. This MOU will govern our business relationship and safeguard us when it comes time to share the funds after it has been cleared and safely in your custody. I will go ahead and be upfront with you and inform you that this deal is that of mutual benefit to all of us and hence we would share whatever expenses that are involved in it 50/50. I am telling you ahead as this is in the MOU which we will both sign. Subsequently, if this is not agreeable to you I will humbly ask that you bow out and let me find a more capable and willing partner as time is of essence in these matters.

Furthermore, I will inform you that the options available to move this transaction is the fact that you would have to come to South Africa to finalize and sign some of the deeds of consignment and conveyance to transfer beneficiary status to you. Another option would be for you to come to Euroclear Bureau in Brussels where the government of South Africa has a payment outlet to serve the Eurozone contractors. The third option that is available to you if you are not able to come to South Africa or Belgium would be to take the third option which would be the proxy option whereby an accredited attorney would be appointed to represent you in these matters. You are to indicate in your next email which option would be most convenient for you so that we can move forward without any further delays.

Another issue that I would have to inform you about is the fact that you would have to open an offshore account at one of the corporate tax friendly entities like Cayman Islands, Isles of Jersey, Principality of Monaco and or Liechtenstein. This would serve to save us a lot of money and also help us in not paying outrageous taxes charged in Europe and America.I would humbly ask that I hope that you are capable of most of these requirements as we need to know this upfront so we do not end up wasting each other’s time if it turns out that you are not willing and capable to do the needful to bring this deal to fruition.

Be assured that this is a legitimate fund and will be transferred legitimately as promised previously.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation. Note that further communication will be via Dr.Thabo Vincent Maphai.

Sincerely,
Gupta Rajesh

Header:
Return-Path: <guptarajeshinvestmentplans@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
From: GUPTA RAJESH <guptarajeshinvestmentplans@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017
Subject: FURTHER INFORMATION!!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:14 pm

DEAR

OUR IDENTIFICATIONS:
It is with great pleasure that I introduce myself to you. My name is Dr.Thabo Vincent Maphai, the investment and financial consultant to the Gupta family. I am the Executive Director of the 3 man committee in charge of all investment decisions that represents the Gupta family. As a mining engineer at the Department of Mining and Energy, I am also responsible for contract approvals and vetting from where the over invoiced contracts that was executed by the Gupta family.
As a follow up to the conversations you had with my principal, Mr Gupta I will be taking over with the procedures and communications between you and my principal towards the successful execution of this transfer. I will ask that you exhibit a high degree of discretion and confidentiality as I am still in the employment of the Department of Mines and energy. Mr Gupta has obviously informed you about the MOU which you need to sign in order that this deal that is of mutual benefit to all parties is done in a respectful manner and all funds are shared as agreed and signed in the MOU
I want you to know that we have been working on this matter in the background and have done the major works associated with this contract and the over invoiced buyout contracts too. We are very careful individuals, as such; we have worked on a slow and steady pace without any mistakes. We have made a major breakthrough already and will conclude the transaction as soon as you get back with the High Court of Justice indemnity form which you need to fill out carefully and this will be used to fill out all the contract details in your name. As soon as transfer of beneficiary status is approved at the High court, I will send the original contract documents by DHL to you.

We shall sign an agreement stating clearly our percentages. This is very fundamental as it will enable us conclude this matter in a respectful and dignified manner as the MOU is our security. As the family already indicated, we are offering you 20% while 5% will be kept in escrow to take care of all miscellaneous expenses that will be incurred in the process of this transaction in the sharing formula and also to be signed in the MOU. This will guarantee that everything would be done in a respectable manner. Bear in mind also that we intend to invest 46.6% of our own share in your company as we will present to you the draft MOU that has been drafted by the attorneys to the Gupta family in our next correspondent.

Note that this project is of mutual benefit and the transaction will be concluded within the first quarter of 2018. The benefits are enormous so also are the responsibilities hence our setting aside an abstract projection of 5% of the total sum to take care of all mutual expenses towards the attainment of our common goal.

Find Attached copies of our identification documents for our official identification. You are to also send a copy of your identification as this will be used to fill out change of beneficiary status at the High Court of Justice. You are to send your identification and return the Indemnity form in your next email.

Please urgent confirmation of this mail and call me for any verbal clarification.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr.Thabo Vincent Maphai
PRIVATE:0027-83-7292-713
FAX: 0027-86-6282-845
Director, Project Implementation

Upload1.png

20171204221050-b1c23b36-la.png

20171204221052-7a374d51-la.png

20171204221056-002b4f36-la.png

Phones:
+27866282845
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location

+27837292713
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:39 am

DEAR
Find attached the draft MOU copy for your review and comment before the final draft as advised by the Gupta family legal counsel. You need to review it and return immediately as the timeline for the conclusion of the transfer depends on how fast we can get all necessary documents and approvals from the relevant government departments.Note we are in control of the underground/legal work involved which we have completed.
You need to review, sign our attached MOU and return immediately. the timeline for the conclusion of the transfer as we intend to invest 46.6% of our shares in your company. We are offering you 20% of the total funds. We get 70% and the outstanding 5% is reserved for any and every expenses any of the parties might incur in the process of bringing the transaction to fruition. The ratio of any profit made from any partnership or business venture we choose to enter with you on the conclusion of the whole transaction of which we proposed the net profit will be shared by 68% in our favour of the Investor (us) and 32% to the Fund Manager (you).
It’s very important we sign an agreement stating clearly our percentages. This is very fundamental as it will enable us conclude this matter in a respectful and dignified manner. This project is of mutual benefit and the transaction will be concluded within two to three weeks as soon as we receive the signed MOU from you. The benefits of this project are enormous so also are the responsibilities hence our setting aside as an abstract projection, 5% of the total sum to take care of all mutual expenses towards the attainment of our common goal.
I am sure you are conversant with the business environment in South Africa and other African countries. You will understand that most millionaire classes in South Africa including (present ) and past in South African and Africa as whole made their money through government over invoiced contract especially in oil and mine allocations like these.
Most senior leaders in our political parties also made all their fortune this way too. I look forward to immediate response from you so we can go ahead as planned. Note also that your local company/account will be registered here as (LTD, PTY) while waiting for the certificates needed to file for the payment and transfer.
Please acknowledge and call me on receipt of this mail.
Yours Faithfully,

Dr.Thabo Vincent Maphai
(On behalf of the Gupta Family.)

Text from the attached PDF file:

MEMORANDA OF AGREEMENT AND TRUST DEED.
Made this day the …………………………….Day of …………………………2017
BETWEEN
DR. THABO VINCENT MAPHAI, with SA ID no (64100110602082) a national of South Africa and
residing at #180 QUEENS STREET, KENSINGTON, JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA Hereinafter
referred to as the
“The Investor” of the first part
AND
, with ID/pasport No (-------------) a citizen of
hereinafter referred to as the “Fund Manager” of the second part.
WHEREAS:
(a) The Investor is beneficiary and entitled to transfer to the Fund Company US$102.8 Million (One
Hundred Two Million Eight Hundred United States Dollars only.)
(b) The Investor is entitled to manage and invest the aforesaid fund on his own, but for reasons and
circumstances beyond his immediate control does not wish to exercise at present such entitlements
and wishes the fund be registered in the name of the Fund Manager, who will receive an agreed
remuneration, to be held herein provided and the Fund Manager has agreed to do so.
NOW THIS INSTRUMENT WITNESS AS FOLLOWS:
(1) The Investor hereby declares and directs that the Fund Manager shall hold the said fund upon trust
as follows:
(a) The Investor from REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA wishes to transfer US$102,8000,000.00 of his own to
the name of the Fund Manager from USA to an appointed account (s) of the Fund Manager in
PHILIPPINES or any tax haven (offshore account) within Europe or America or Asia for investment.
(b) The investor has agreed to invest 46.6% of his share of the aforesaid funds in the fund managers
company accordingly as agreed. The Investor further wishes the Fund Manager to invest the balance
of his share of the fund (53.4%) in other profitable areas as might be mutually agreed upon.
(c) The Investor has apportioned 20% of the total funds to be paid to the Fund Manager as Commission
for the Investment project and balance of 75% shall accrue to the investor and invested as referenced
in article 1b above.
(d) 5% of total funds are to be kept in escrow for miscellaneous expenses incurred, during and after
transfer of funds.
(e) The aforesaid investment will take place in the name of the Fund Manager and the Investor.
(f) The earnings, interests, dividends or equal income are to be paid to the Investor by the Fund
Manager. Costs of productions/expenses have to be deducted. The net profit will be shared by 68%
in favor of the Investor and 32% to the Fund Manager. The Fund Manager will not charge any
additional fees.
(g) Net profit should be declared every 12 months.
(h) The Investor is to attend, exercise all available rights and vote at any General meeting of
companies/partners, which are representing part of the aforesaid investment, in accordance with the
direction of the Fund Manager.The voting should be done by hand casting or by voice
(i) The Fund Manager is to supply the Investor promptly with notices or other information and
documents notified by companies to the Fund Manager including its accounts.

Page 1
Continued on page 2.
2. This Contract Agreement and Trust Deed enter into effect when the Joint Investment starts. Both
parties will fix the time schedule accordingly.
(a) This instrument is to be endorsed before the first transaction starts. It is to be made in legalized
form by a notary public in USA after the transfer of the said fund.
(b) This Contract Agreement is unlimited in time, but the minimum period of time is 24 months,
beginning from when this instrument enters power.
(c) This instrument is unchangeable for now. The aforesaid paragraph can be changed when both
parties conclude to do so in written form.
(d) In case of differences, the parties agree to find a final solution by an Independent appointed
referee who is a judge or has the right by law to act as Judge and the hearing will take place in a
neutral location.
3. This instrument shall come to an end when the first period of 24 months counting from the
beginning of this business is finished.
(a) This instrument runs for another 24 months if the Investor wishes at the end of the first 24
months.
(b) This Trust shall come to an end if for any reason the contracted parties fail to conform to the
terms of the Agreement contained herein.
(c) There are no other separate understanding entered into by both parties, which have not been
written.
(d) The proper law of this instrument is assumed to be in accordance with the law of SOUTH AFRICA.
(e) Adjudication of the terms and conditions of this Agreement are subject to the Laws of USA.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed these points this 4
th Dec, 2017.
SEALED AND SIGNED:
………………………….………….. …….……………………………………..…..
DR. THABO VINCENT MAPHAI
(OWNER) (FUND MANAGER)
( ,LTD,PTY)
…………………………..………… ………………………………………….……
Elize Strydom & Peter Bunkell
WITNESS WITNESS
SIKUPELA WILSON (ESQ.)
VAN DER MERWE CLOSE
JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA
Page 2
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:13 am

DEAR
Please send us the identification or driven license document to enable us commence documentation needed to facilitate the contract payment and transfer.
Please acknowledge and call me on receipt of this mail Yours Faithfully,

Dr.Thabo Vincent Maphai
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:49 pm

DEAR

Please send us the identification number only to enable us commence documentations needed to facilitate the contract payment and transfer.

Please acknowledge and check the MOU to see that it cannot be sign without you filling in your identification number also other require contract document cannot be obtain or issue out with your proper identification verification process.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr.Thabo Vincent Maphai

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.