Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sncarlsn03@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sncarlsn03@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:14 pm

Subject, My Personal Letter To You.
People
Signh Carlsson <sncarlsn03@gmail.com> Today at 8:31
To
@
Message body
HYPO REGECO FINANCIAL CONSULTANT INC SW.
FIRST NAME. JACOB LAST NAME: SINGHCARLSSON
ADDRESS: STATIONSGATAN 6, 57730 HULTSFRED, SWEDEN.
PHONE NR: +46 705 256 081
WORKING AS FINANCIAL CONSULTANT IN OWN BUSINESS, HELPING OLD AND NEW CLIENT WITH
BANKING PROBLEM AND PROPERTY FINANCING PROBLEMS.
MY PASSPORT COPY IS ATTACHED.

Dear Sir.
I am a foriegn Financial Consultant from Sweden, I happens to know about your funds in Nigeria valued at $18Million (Eighteen Million United States Dollars) which you have tried with no result in claiming it, I am very much interested to move out hat funds from the Central Bank Of Nigeria to my account in Sweden hence you abandoned the funds there, for me to move the funds out of Central Bank Of Nigeria, I need a permission fro you, with a written
POWER OF ATTORNEY. to change the ownership certificate name of this $18Million here at C.B.N Nigeria Apex Bank to my own name since i Am in Nigeria Now to sort out the issues holding this $18Million I discovered that you have been on this pursuit over a long period of time still no good result, but as a financial Consultants I have logistics,resources and machinery it requires to move this funds from Central Bank Of Nigeria to my account in Sweden after which I will give you some compensation amount,at end of the transaction not before take note of this point clearly....

AGAIN,If you permit me to work on this funds I will do my best to clear the issue and transfer the whole $18Million to my own account and then compensate you when the transaction is through, there is no problem with that.Write back to me immediately showing readiness to work with me.Then send me your pass port copy or drivers license and address,your phone number to enable me present to the C.B.N Officials that you have given me the POWER OF AUTHORITY to stand on this claims of $18Million and recover it to my name
The number above is my country phone then here in Nigeria you can reach me on this number: + 2348141977006
Find attached my business id card for your own perusal.
Looking forward hearing from you positively..

Best Regards
Mr Jacob Singh Carlsson.
Swedish Financial/Business Consultant.

Phone:
+46705256081
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Sweden
City or exchange location
Original network provider* TeliaSonera Sverige AB

+2348141977006
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

sncarlsonj01@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:06 pm

People
Jacob Singh Carlson <sncarlsonj01@gmail.com> Today at 15:00
To
@
Message body
HYPO REGECO FINANCIAL CONSULTANT INC SW.
FIRST NAME. JACOB LAST NAME: SINGH CARLSSON
ADDRESS: STATIONSGATAN 6, 57730 HULTSFRED, SWEDEN.
PHONE NR: +46 705 256 081
WORKING AS FINANCIAL CONSULTANT IN OWN BUSINESS, HELPING OLD AND NEW CLIENT WITH
BANKING PROBLEM AND PROPERTY FINANCING PROBLEMS.
MY PASSPORT COPY IS ATTACHED.

Dear Sir

I am a foreign Financial Consultant from Sweden, I happens to know about your funds in Nigeria valued at $18 Million (Eighteen Million United States Dollars) which you have tried with no result in claiming it, I am very much interested to move out funds from the Central Bank Of Nigeria to my account in Sweden hence you abandoned the funds there, I am willing to give you an upfront PAY OFF CHECK of $800,000,00 so far you will let me have full position of this funds there at Central Bank Of Nigeria, , you do this by given me what is called , LEGAL POWER OF ATTORNEY. to change the ownership Certificate i.e name of this $18 Million here at C.B.N Nigeria Apex Bank to my own name since I am in Nigeria Now to sort out the issues keeping this $18 Million .

I will like to get your reply message then we agree on my conditions I Will then send through the Check of $800,000 ,00 FedEx Courier services to your address of choice or make a wire the $800,000,00 through my bank to your own bank account . Meanwhile i will give you phone number you can reach me here in Nigeria we talk, I attached my pass port for your perusal, if you did not understand my request let me know i will explain better.

NOTE: Again, if you have any unfinished business project any part of the world that requires immediate financing just let me know we can partner together and get it done we share profit on (Percentage %) pending on level of participation.

Looking forward hearing from you positively..

Thanks

Mr Jacob Singh Carlsson.
Swedish Financial/Business Consultant.

Phone:
+46705256081
Country or destination Sweden
Original network provider* TeliaSonera Sverige AB
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: sncarlsn03@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:36 am

I have done the transfer $950,000,00
People
Jacob Singh Carlson <sncarlsonj01@gmail.com> Today at 0:06
To
@
Message body
Dear Sir

I have paid the $950,000,00 into your account like i earlier promised, contact your accounts officer the money is there right now, As we agreed kindly forward the POWER OF ATTORNEY to me now so that I can go re- claim this $18 Million from Central Bank Of Nigeria, i have applied for change of funds ownership Certificate already, do not disappoint me i trusted you i did this upfront....

Thanks
Mr Jacob.Singh Carlson
Business Financial Consultant..
Phone : + 2348141977006
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.