Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

unlegrep102@qq.com unitednationsban@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

unlegrep102@qq.com unitednationsban@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:43 am

* 110.77.137.34 Cat Telecom Public Company Ltd Bangkok Thailand

Return-Path: <info@romtech.com.au>
Received: from User ([110.77.137.34])
by relay2.cat.net.th with SMTP id t1C9F3Fc022043-t1C9F3Fe022043;
Thu, 12 Feb 2015 16:15:05 +0700
Reply-To: <unitednationsban@outlook.com>
Subject: WE HAVE FINISHED PROCESSING IT GET BACK TO ME
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 10:16:01 +0100

3 Whitehall Court London
SW1A 2EL United Kingdom
Attention:Beneficairy.

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? You may not understand why this mail came to you. I wish to inform you that we have been having a meeting with the IMF for the past 1 month now which ends yesterday in regards to innocent individual who has been a victim of scam that was going on in African and Europe, this Organization(UNITED NATIONS) have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$750,000.00.

This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their Contract sum, and some people that have an unfinished Transaction/International Businesses that failed due to one problem or the other.

Going through our data base your email contacts and name was found on the list and that is why we are contacting you for you to receive your own compensation and this said money will be paid via ATM MASTER CARD Payment Method which is the easiest and safer way of receiving without any hindrance and it will be issued to you from our Authorized Bank in Nigeria(Africa) You are advised to contact

Mr.Herbert Wigwe
Email: unlegrep102@qq.com
Tel:+234-815-573-7125

As he is our Legal Representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your own ATM MASTER CARD, you should send him your full Name and telephone number your confidential address where you want him to send the Card.

Hoping to hear from you as soon as you receive your MASTER CARD.

Best regards,
Secretary-General
==
+2348155737125
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

hsbcblaizaatm@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:57 pm

Attention: Beneficiary
People
UNITED NATIONS <hsbcblaizaatm@gmail.com> 23 Nov at 8:51 PM
To
@
Message body

Final Funds Release Order...

In consideration of the legislative/legal resolution reached by the World Governing Bodies: The IMF, United Nations Organization, World Bank Group, United States Government, British Government and the European Union Commission Committee on Financial and Allied Matters following series of complaints and petitions received from the office of the European Union Police Commission, The FBI and The INTERPOL respectively over the non-payment of foreign beneficiaries’ payments as at when due. This adhoc committee on fact-finding and foreign payment was subsequently inaugurated to help release immediately all the outstanding payments that had received proper approvals and endorsements from the various agencies/offices but was delayed due to the non-chalant attitudes of those at the helm of affairs.

From the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the various Government Agencies, your name was discovered as next on the list of beneficiaries whose files showed sufficient proves to receive their overdue payment but was marred by various fees imposed on them by their so-called representatives especially bank officials who ended up in ripping them off their savings instead of discharging their duties diligently and also divert their approved funds to several untraceable bank accounts without due consent of the original benefactors.

I wish to inform you that your Contract, Inheritance and Winning Fund is being processed and will be released to you through our Approved Payment Channels as soon as you respond to this notification. To avoid all further bottlenecks, we have allocated to you new International Payment Voucher Number: IMF/FRBWDC/US-BG-91WB22UN527-G, Approval Number: 7041-2017, Certificate of Merit Number: 019 and Release Code Number: 1038 and you must quote any of these Identification Numbers before us for proper identification. Note also that your file is currently in my office in New York City, and from the records I have in my file, you have been cleared to receive the sum of US$ 30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million United State Dollars only).Take note the only fee you have to pay is the sum of $285 for the clearance documents and bellow is the information to send with fee of $285

Receivers Name:Jude Alaoma
City.....Lagos
Country......Nigeria
Amount........$285

So indicate the mode you consider most convenient to allow us take further steps to that effect. Also reconfirm the following information to me for final ratification exercise:

1} Your Full Name, For Verifications:
2} Your Contact Telephone and Fax Number:
3}Profession and Age:

As soon as this Information are received, your payment will be duly processed and released to you as you deem fit through our most reliable payment channels within the shortest possible time. Your banking details are only relevant if you choose the first and/or last mode of payment. Further information\guidance will be availed to you as soon as we receive your response to this final payment release order.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours faithfully,
Dr.Blaize Zerrette
Chairman, European Union
Committee on Financial and Allied Matters
Tel: +2348155737125
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

solu23@vir-gor-5k.gq

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:10 pm

GET BACK TO ME FOR YOUR ATM CARD
Dr.Blaize Zerrette <solu23@vir-gor-5k.gq> Today at 16:03
Reply-To: hsbcblaizaatm@gmail.com
To
Recipients
Message body

Final Funds Release Order...

In consideration of the legislative/legal resolution reached by the World Governing Bodies: The IMF, United Nations Organization, World Bank Group, United States Government, British Government and the European Union Commission Committee on Financial and Allied Matters following series of complaints and petitions received from the office of the European Union Police Commission, The FBI and The INTERPOL respectively over the non-payment of foreign beneficiaries’ payments as at when due. This adhoc committee on fact-finding and foreign payment was subsequently inaugurated to help release immediately all the outstanding payments that had received proper approvals and endorsements from the various agencies/offices but was delayed due to the non-chalant attitudes of those at the helm of affairs.

From the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the various Government Agencies, your name was discovered as next on the list of beneficiaries whose files showed sufficient proves to receive their overdue payment but was marred by various fees imposed on them by their so-called representatives especially bank officials who ended up in ripping them off their savings instead of discharging their duties diligently and also divert their approved funds to several untraceable bank accounts without due consent of the original benefactors.

I wish to inform you that your Contract, Inheritance and Winning Fund is being processed and will be released to you through our Approved Payment Channels as soon as you respond to this notification. To avoid all further bottlenecks, we have allocated to you new International Payment Voucher Number: IMF/FRBWDC/US-BG-91WB22UN527-G, Approval Number: 7041-2017, Certificate of Merit Number: 019 and Release Code Number: 1038 and you must quote any of these Identification Numbers before us for proper identification. Note also that your file is currently in my office in New York City, and from the records I have in my file, you have been cleared to receive the sum of US$ 30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million United State Dollars only).Take note the only fee you have to pay is the sum of $285 for the clearance documents and bellow is the information to send with fee of $285

Receivers Name:Jude Alaoma
City.....Lagos
Country......Nigeria
Amount........$285

So indicate the mode you consider most convenient to allow us take further steps to that effect. Also reconfirm the following information to me for final ratification exercise:

1} Your Full Name, For Verifications:
2} Your Contact Telephone and Fax Number:
3}Profession and Age:

As soon as this Information are received, your payment will be duly processed and released to you as you deem fit through our most reliable payment channels within the shortest possible time. Your banking details are only relevant if you choose the first and/or last mode of payment. Further information\guidance will be availed to you as soon as we receive your response to this final payment release order.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours faithfully,
Dr.Blaize Zerrette
Chairman, European Union
Committee on Financial and Allied Matters
Tel: +2348155737125
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.