Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Elaine C. Duke (Homeland Security)

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Elaine C. Duke (Homeland Security)

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:14 pm

Recovery scam:

I'm Elaine Duke, the new acting secretary of U.S. Department of Homeland security appointed by President Donald Trump. Office Address:3801 Nebraska Ave NW, Washington, DC 20016, United States. I received a report that you have an unclaimed fund of US$5,000,000.00 (Five Million United State Dollar) in the West Africa. I have instructed ECOWAS and the concerned authorities to bring the consignment box containing your total fund to our Head office in Washington DC. The said fund will be here today.
Therefore, you are expected to reconfirm your Full Name (as stated on your government issued photo ID), Home Address, Nearest Airport and your Direct Cell Phone # so that arrangement can be made for the delivery of the consignment to your home address.

I can text me at+1 (202) 688-8029 or Leave me a Voice Message if i am unavailable to answer.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Elaine Duke
Acting Secretary of
The U.S. Department of
Homeland security
Washington DC.

Header:
Return-Path: <jcampbell81@att.net>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic312.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017
Reply-To: Elaine Duke <elaineduke01@gmail.com>
Subject: From U.S. Department of Homeland security Washington DC.

Phone:
+12026888029
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Dc
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elaineduke01@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:43 pm

UNITED STATE OF AMERICA
U.S.A. Home Land Security Department.
Bureau of Consular Affairs
Office Address: 3801 Nebraska Ave NW,
Washington, DC

Attention Dear Beneficiary

We acknowledged and noted your provided information, Your consignment box
containing a raw fiscal cash of $5,000,000.00 (Five Million United State Dollar)
is present in our office. The consignment was accompanied by a confidential letter
from ECOWAS explaining that you didn't complete the necessary criteria needed
for your fund to be released.

According to them, You are supposed to pay for the notarization of your Fund
Release Approval Order which will cost only $270. You’re are now advised to come
to our office here in Washington DC and remit the fee so that we can forward it to
ECOWAS and after that they shall issue a Remittance Approval paperwork to enable
us hand over the Consignment to you.

Our office address is: No 3801 Nebraska Ave NW, Washington, DC 20016,United States
Telephone #: +1(202) 688-8029.

If you cannot come to our office then we shall direct you on how to remit the $270 fee
directly to ECOWAS and upon the receipt of the requested fee, they shall immediately
grant the Fund Release Approval on your favor and I shall personally come over to your
location to hand over your consignment box directly to you.

Kindly advise us on your readiness to provide the release approval fee.

Yours Sincerely
Honorable Elaine Duke
The secretary of
the U.S Department of
Homeland security
Washington DC
Office Address:
3801 Nebraska Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20016,
United States

Header:
Return-Path: <elaineduke01@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic313.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017
Reply-To: Elaine Duke <elaineduke01@yahoo.com>
Subject: From U.S. Department of Homeland security Washington DC.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elaineduke01@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:02 am

UNITED STATE OF AMERICA
U.S.A. Home Land Security Department.
Bureau of Consular Affairs
Office Address: 3801 Nebraska Ave NW, Washington, DC

Attention Dear Beneficiary ,

We received the message you sent, bellow is the receiver,s information you will use to send
the needed fee, we look forward to hear from you with the payment information to enable us
meet up in time today and for our agent to deliver your package tomorrow morning.

Once you notify us with the payment information of $270 payment we will release
your consignment to you. Note that you are expected to pay only $270.00 usd for the Release
Approval Order and you are to pay it to Benin Republic as the origination of the consignment box in favour
of: KING IKE, as our accountant officer in Benin Republic Send the $270.00 usd through western union
or Money Gram once you receive this mail with the information below for immediate release of your consignment box,

Receiver name: King Ike
Country. Benin Republic
City..Cotonou
Question: In God
Answer: we Trust
Amount necessary. $270.00 USD

Once you send the money, try to notify us with the MTCN for easy pick up and for immediate action
on the release of your consignment.

Please treat this as matter of urgency .Note that any uncliam consignment will be return to the ECOWAS
authority after 3 days for final diversion as a result of failure to comply with our instruction and claim your
consignment which arrived from Africa to our local airport here in USA.

Yours Faithfully,
Honorable Elaine Duke
The secretary of
the U.S Department of
Homeland security
Washington DC
Office Address:
3801 Nebraska Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20016,
United States
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elainecduke@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:57 pm

Hello

I’m Elaine Duke. Acting Secretary of Homeland Security.

The United State Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation "FBI" recently instructed our department "DHS" to release your unclaimed fund worth US$4.5 Million to you after negotiating your fund release terms with the Benin authorities.

In this case, the justice department expects you to pay the sum of US$65 only to the Benin authorities. The fee is for the endorsement of your fund release approval. After the endorsement process which is likely to take 24 hours, the consignment box containing your fund would be delivered right to your home address by a delivery agent.

You are required to comply with this arrangement with utmost urgency to enable us dispense our duties and obligation accordingly thereby allowing us to serve you in a timely fashion.

Provide us with your direct phone number for more information and please, let us know if you require additional information or further clarification regarding this matter. I can be reached directly at (202) 847-6920.

Elaine C. Duke,
Acting Secretary.
Homeland Security (DHS),
PHONE: (202) 847-6920.

Header:
Return-Path: <elainecduke@outlook.com>
Received: from LNXP265MB0299.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::8c99:8ffe:3487:e054]) by LNXP265MB0299.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::8c99:8ffe:3487:e054%13]) with mapi id 15.20.0239.009;
Thu, 23 Nov 2017
Subject: Urgent Message from the Department of Homeland Security

Phone:
+12028476920
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Us Lec Of Virginia, Llc - Dc
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elaine.duke5@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:40 pm

Dear ,

My letter to you is legitimate and not fraudulent. It is good to be careful but also be aware that i am not here to extort or steal money from you instead to guide you on the necessary steps and requirements involved in the release process of your fund. I took the oath of office to protect our great nation, its citizens and preserving our liberty and upholding the rules of law. Therefore I will never go against the oath i took and i can also assure you that you shall receive your total fund once you follow the given instructions.

I contacted you because the United State Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation "FBI" instructed us to release your unclaimed fund worth US$4.5 Million to you after negotiating your fund release terms with the Benin authorities. The Benin authorities claimed that your fund wasn't released to you in the past due to your inability to meet up with the requirements needed for your fund release.

They are ready to release your fund to you now and to proceed with your fund release; you are expected to pay the sum of US$65 only to the Benin authorities. The US$65 is the only fee you have to pay to the Benin authorities. The fee is for the endorsement of your fund release approval. After the endorsement process which is likely to take 24 hours, the consignment box containing your fund would be delivered right to your home address by a delivery agent.

Kindly advice us on your readiness to provide the required amount.

My identification is attached to this email and please do not hesitate to contact me. If you require any further information,

I look forward to hearing from you ASAP.

Yours Sincerely,

Elaine Duke
Acting Secretary of Homeland Security

Elaine Duke2.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elaine.duke5@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:36 am

Attention:
Read very carefully.
I believe you received the previous message i sent to you and I hope this email finds you in good spirit and in good health? Because i am quite aware of your losses in the past years now through this security office intelligent track devices, it may surprise you that i am also aware of your Fund compensations.
I have been in The U.S Department of Homeland Security Secret Service now since The Government of President Donald Trump, monitoring the various transactions going on in Africa, Europe And Asia, most especially A.T.M Card Cases And Bank Transfer. I do not intend to spoil your day or to put you under duress.
However, upon my arrival in Benin Republic after series of meetings with our President Donald Trump and United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon, due to numerous complaints from other Security Agencies from Africa Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America And The United States Of America Respectively, and against the Benin Government and Nigeria over the rate of Scam/Fraudulent Activities going on in these Africa Countries and around the World.
When i arrive in the Benin Parliament in Cotonou and going through all cases of unpaid funds, i found your ATM CARD Clearance File lying on the Foreign Affair Office Desk without any attention and on a through scrutiny, i discovered that your Consignment have been abandoned by your delivery agent. Meanwhile, i was made to understand that the Foreign Affair Office have tried to reach to you, but no way and they have made several attempts to contact your delivery agent but to no avail. To my greatest surprise, during my recent routine Re-Checking, i personally discovered that your ATM VISA CARD Content Declaration Document (A.C.D.D)stated that your ATM card Contains Personal Effects meanwhile, it contains United States Dollar Cash Us$4.7 Million Dollars, (Four Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which made it impossible for the ATM visa card to be delivered to you earlier before now.

Based on this personal discovery, i will like to let you know that with my position and power as the secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security and now i am presently here in Benin Republic to handle this matter of all unpaid foreign payment to their respective owners like you, i can assist you to legally clear your ATM card Funds and personally make the shipment to you on my traveling back, but you must agree with the following conditions. Because i have called our office in Washington,Dc from here in Benin, who has been intercepting all your E-Mail Communications, telephone Text/ Sms messages & all telephone Calls, with the help of Mtn, Tigo Vodafone And Airtel Network Benin.
You are advice to from hence fort stop further dealings with all the above mentioned people, until we complete our investigation. Because you’re dealing with them is termed as illegal transaction. I wish to inform you that we the Homeland Security is on look out for all the above mentioned names, mostly those who claims to be the director of West African Debt settlement, Western Union And Money Gram And A.T.M Card offices and including the property recovery Benin. All these mentioned people are imposters, and we intend to apprehend them soon.
I want you to please stop communicating, and dealing with them until we complete our investigation. I wish to notify you about the latest development concerning your ATM card content of your total $4.7 Million that was already handed over to me today. Your ATM CARD content of your total $4.7 Million was assigned to me today after the meeting held between me and some of the top Parliament members of Benin and the Foreign Affair Minister in the Benin Capital Commercial Headquarters Cotonou, due to the delay by you as nobody has heard from you to receive your ATM CARD For Long time now.
Accordingly, we have waived away all your ATM card "Clearance Fees" and authorized the Government of Benin Republic to allow me fly with this your approved ATM card to make the delivery to you without any delay which they have agreed. You are expects to pay the sum of US$65 only to the Benin authorities. The fee is for the endorsement of your fund release approval. After the endorsement process which is likely to take 24 hours you are required to send me the below shipping detail in your return mail Your Full Address: ...... Your Direct Telephone Numbers: .............
Preferably, you can send us your Mobile Phone number to enable an urgent direct contact with you hence the arrival in your city. Hence i hear from you also with the MTCN Numbers for the fee payment of the Air Flight Weight Fee of your ATM card which is the sum of $65 USD, then, i will be coming along with your ATM CARD content of your $4.7 Million, but remember that as the secretary of The Department Of Homeland Security United States Of America, i am a Us Government Secret Security Agent and i have the power to go through any Airport Customs and security Agents without personal inspection or inspecting what i carry along.
And as soon as i arrive in your state, i will give you a telephone call and instantly send an email to you from my official Ipad Hand Computer which is always with me while traveling around the world so that you will give me a direction on how we can meet Face to Face and i will physically hand over your ATM card to you before proceeding back to my official duty Post in the States. As soon as i arrive
I have taken this assignment upon myself because i understand that you have really paid so much on the cost of these Delivery which i want to stop now, because, nothing was received by you. So be advised to contact me hence immediately you get this email now because, everything has been done ok. Once you send the money, try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for easy pick up and for the immediate action on the delivery of your Consignment Box, for you to receive your Funds without any further delay Again. Since you was unable to receive it since.
Send the fee of $67 USD via Western Union or Money Gram Transfer using the below stated receivers name and information.
Receivers Name:........Kevin Amah
City:. . . . . . . . . .Cotonou
Amount:. . . . . . . . $65 Only
Mtcn:. . . . . . . .
Sender's Name . . . .
Sender's Address. . .

Once you send the Money, Try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for confirmation and for the immediate action on the shipping of your ATM CARD and its Handing over to you. Also you are to forward to us any email that you have been receiving from people for proper verification and investigation before you deal with them okay.
I have a very limited time to stay here so i will like you to urgently respond to this email message with the fee payment MTCN Numbers ok , my dear, this is the opportunity for you and you have to urgently comply so that your ATM CARD shall be deliver to you at your designated address. But remember that after (Some Days) you did not make the Payment, and then i will have no other option than to regard your funds as unclaimed and divert it to Us Government Reserve Fund or to Benin Government Treasury. Please treat this as a matter of urgency.

Sincerely Yours,
SUPP. INTELLIGENCY GENERAL, MRS. Elaine Duke
SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY USA.
From The U.S Department Of Homeland Security.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elaine.duke5@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:23 am

Attention: ,

Please kindly be informed that we are closing files on your case due to your inability to respect orders. we cannot afford to continue to treat your case with such a high inappropriate less concerned attitude from you.

If we do not hear from you with the cost of US$65 being for the endorsement of your fund release approval . Before, Monday 11-December-2017 so that the delivery of your ATM card can be done, we shall canceled your payment/file, You have been correctly informed and every written word in this message is authoritative and destined to be done as written.

You are urged to pay the cost as instructed, you can make the payment through western union as the amount is too small and can not go by account transfer so that it will prompt the dispatch of the ATM card package to your address.

Sincerely Yours,
SUPP. INTELLIGENCY GENERAL, MRS. Elaine Duke
SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY USA.
From The U.S Department Of Homeland Security.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dukeelaine4@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:33 pm

Attention; Beneficiary of the package,
People
dhs.gov/state-homeland-security-and-emergency-services <willieburs1@gmail.com> 10 Dec at 7:48 PM
Reply-To: dukeelaine4@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Homeland Security Grants Division (HSGD

Attention; Beneficiary of the package,

We saw your package with your name written on the brief cases at las
Vegas Nevada Airport. After our investigation we found Elisabeth
Hammer is in charge of the delivery of these
Packages to you.

This office has been saddle with the responsibility to deliver the
package to your door step with any further delay. kindly reconfirm
your address to us

(A) Your full name
(B) Your house address
(C) Your direct cell phone number.

Get back to me Urgently, am awaiting your response.

ELAINE DUKE
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

elaine.duke5@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:01 pm

Hello

With this link you can send money online from anywhere, your home or in the hospital through western union online money transfer https:/ /www.westernunion.com/us/en/send-money-online.html Send the fee of $65 USD via Western Union onlin Transfer using the below stated receivers name and information.

Receivers Name:........Kevin Amah
City:. . . . . . . . . .Cotonou
Amount:. . . . . . . . $65 Only
Mtcn:. . . . . . . .
Sender's Name . . . .
Sender's Address. . .

Yours Sincerely,

Elaine Duke
Acting Secretary of Homeland Security
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cibelle@secrel.com.br

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:52 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim.

On Sat, Dec 30, 2017, Mrs. Elaine Duke <cibelle@secrel.com.br> wrote:

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,
MG Timothy J. Lowenberg, Adjutant General and Director State Military
Department Washington Military Dept., Bldg1 Camp Murry ,Wash
98430-5000 USA

ATTENTION: PLEASE.

I HOPE THIS MAIL FINDS YOU IN GOOD SPIRIT AND IN GOOD HEALTH? BECAUSE I AM
QUITE AWARE OF YOUR LOSSES IN THE PAST YEARS NOW, IT MAY SURPRISE YOU THAT
I AM ALSO AWARE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES PURSUIT IN BENIN, GHANA, TOGO,
NIGERIA, SPAIN, FRANCE, MALAYSIA, INDONESIA, CHINA, AND KOREA, MY NAME IS
MRS. ELAINE DUKE THE NEW SECRETARY OF U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
OF AMERICA , AM IN CHARGE TO MONITORED ALL FOREIGN TRANSACTIONS IN AFRICA
EUROPE AND ASIA. I HAVE BEEN IN THE U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
SINCE THE GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP, MONITORING THE VARIOUS
TRANSACTIONS GOING ON IN AFRICA, EUROPE AND ASIA, MOST ESPECIALLY
CONSIGNMENTS CASES AND BANK TRANSFER. I DO NOT INTEND TO SPOIL YOUR DAY OR
TO PUT YOU UNDER DURESS. BUT YOU CAN NOT RECEIVE ANY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENTS
BOXES PURSUIT, WITHOUT A CLEARANCE FROM THE U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND
SECURITY. HOWEVER, UPON MY ARRIVAL IN BENIN REPUBLIC AFTER SERIES OF
MEETINGS WITH OUR NEW ELECTED PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP AND UNITED NATIONS
SECRETARY GENERAL BANI-MOON, DUE TO NUMEROUS COMPLAINS FROM OTHER SECURITY
AGENCIES FROM AFRICA ASIA, EUROPE, OCEANIA, ANTARCTICA, SOUTH AMERICA AND
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA RESPECTIVELY, AGAINST THE BENIN GOVERNMENT
AND NIGERIA OVER THE RATE OF SCAM/FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES GOING ON IN THIS
COUNTRY AND AFRICA.

WHEN I ARRIVE IN THE BENIN PARLIAMENT IN COTONOU, I FOUND YOUR CONSIGNMENT
BOX CLEARANCE FILE LYING ON THE FOREIGN AFFAIR OFFICE DESK WITHOUT ANY
ATTENTION ON A THOROUGH SCRUTINY I DISCOVERED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT HAVE
BEEN ABANDONED BY YOUR DELIVERY AGENT. MEANWHILE, I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND
THAT THEY HAVE TRIED TO REACH YOU, BUT NO WAY AND THEY HAVE MADE SEVERAL
ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT YOUR DELIVERY AGENT BUT TO NO AVAIL. TO MY GREATEST
SURPRISE, DURING MY RECENT ROUTINE RE-CHECKING, I PERSONALLY DISCOVERED
THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT CONTENT DECLARATION DOCUMENTS STATED THAT YOUR
CONSIGNMENT CONTAINS PERSONAL EFFECTS MEANWHILE, IT CONTAINS UNITED STATES
DOLLAR BILLS WORTH OVER US$4.5 MILLION DOLLARS, WHICH MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE
FOR THE CONSIGNMENT TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU EARLIER BEFORE NOW. BASED ON
THIS PERSONAL DISCOVERY, I AM CONTACTING YOU NOW TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WITH
MY POSITION AND POWER AS THE SECRETARY OF U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND
SECURITY, I CAN ASSIST YOU TO LEGALLY CLEAR YOUR CONSIGNMENT FUND, BUT YOU
MUST AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS. BECAUSE I HAVE CALLED OUR OFFICE
IN WASHINGTON,DC FROM BENIN, WHO HAS BEEN INTERCEPTING ALL YOUR TELEPHONE
CALLS, WITH THE HELP OF MTN, TIGO VODAFONE AND AIR-TEL NETWORK BENIN.

I ALSO RECEIVED SOME INFORMATION FROM OUR HOMELAND SECURITY OFFICE IN
BENIN REPUBLIC, ABOUT YOUR EMAILS, THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DEALING AND SENDING
MONEY TO PEOPLES IN BENIN, GHANA, SOUTH AFRICA, TOGO, BENIN, AND NIGERIA ,
WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE WESTERN UNION DIRECTOR. YOU ARE ALSO DEALING WITH A
BANK, AND OTHER NAMES WHICH I AM STILL WAITING TO BE FORWARDED TO ME FROM
OUR OFFICE IN WASHINGTON DC. WHO HAVE MONITORED ALL YOUR DEALINGS WITH
THIS HOODLUM?

YOU ARE ADVICE TO HENCE FORT STOP FURTHER DEALINGS WITH ALL THE ABOVE
MENTIONED PEOPLE UNTIL WE COMPLETE OUR INVESTIGATION. BECAUSE YOU’RE
DEALING WITH THEM IS TERMED AS ILLEGAL TRANSACTION. I WISH TO INFORM YOU
THAT WE THE HOMELAND SECURITY IS ON LOOK OUT FOR ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED
NAME, MOSTLY THOSE WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE DIRECTOR OF WEST AFRICAN DEBT
WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM AND PROPERTY RECOVERY BENIN. ALL THIS
MENTIONED PEOPLE ARE IMPOSTOR, AND WE INTEND TO APPREHEND THEM SOON. I
WANT YOU TO PLEASE STOP COMMUNICATING, AND DEALING WITH THEM UNTIL WE
COMPLETE OUR INVESTIGATION. I WISH TO NOTIFY YOU ABOUT THE LATEST
DEVELOPMENT CONCERNING YOUR BOX OF CONSIGNMENT THAT WAS HANDLE OVER TO ME
AFTER THE MEETING HELD BETWEEN ME AND SOME OF THE TOP PARLIAMENT MEMBERS
OF BENIN AND THE FOREIGN AFFAIR MINSTER IN THE BENIN CAPITAL HEADQUARTERS
COTONOU, DUE TO THE DELAY FOR YOU NOT HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX
FOR LONG TIME NOW. ACCORDINGLY, WE HAVE WAIVED AWAY ALL YOUR CONSIGNMENT
BOX CLEARANCE FEES AND AUTHORIZED THE GOVERNMENT OF BENIN REPUBLIC TO
ALLOW ME FLY WITH YOUR APPROVED CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY
WHICH THEY HAVE AGREED. THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL PAY TO CONFIRM YOUR
CONSIGNMENT BOX RECEIVED IN YOUR POSSESSION IS THE WEIGHT FEE OF YOUR
CONSIGNMENT BOX WHICH IS SUM OF$57.00 ONLY.

IN ORDER WORDS YOUR BOX IS WITH ME NOW AND I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR
COUNTRY OR STATE AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU AND I WILL BE COMING ALONG
WITH YOUR BOX OF CONSIGNMENT, BUT REMEMBER THAT AS THE SECRETARY OF THE
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, I AM A US
GOVERNMENT SECURITY AGENT AND I HAVE THE POWER TO GO THROUGH ANY AIRPORT
CUSTOMS WITHOUT INSPECTING WHAT I CARRY ALONG. AND AS SOON AS I ARRIVE IN
YOUR STATE I WILL GIVE YOU A PHONE CALL FOR YOU TO GIVE ME DIRECTION TO
YOUR HOME ADDRESS SO THAT WE CAN MEET FACE TO FACE AND HAND OVER YOUR BOX
TO YOU BEFORE PROCEEDING BACK TO THE STATES. SO I WANT YOU TO RE-CONFIRM
TO ME THE BELOW INFORMATION FOR PROPER UNDERSTANDING BY FILLING THE ATTACH
HOMELAND SECURITY REGISTRATION FORM OKAY.

BENEFICIARY NAME:.................................
ADDRESS:...................................................
TEL PHONE:................................................
COUNTRY:...................................................
SEX:..............................................................

AS SOON AS I ARRIVE I SHALL CALL YOU ON YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER THEN MEET
YOU IN PERSON AND HAND OVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOU BEFORE I RETURN
BACK TO WASHINGTON DC. I HAVE TAKEN THIS ASSIGNMENT UPON MYSELF BECAUSE I
UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH ON THE COST OF DELIVERY, BUT
NOTHING WAS RECEIVED BY YOU. SO BE ADVICE TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY YOU
GET THIS EMAIL NOW BECAUSE EVERY THING HAS BEEN DONE OK. THIS IS DIRECTLY
FROM OUR PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP. ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY, TRY TO NOTIFY ME
WITH THE MTCN FOR EASY PICK UP AND FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION ON THE DELIVERY OF
YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX, FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR INHERITED FUNDS WITHOUT ANY
FURTHER DELAY AGAIN. SINCE YOU WERE UNABLE TO RECEIVE IT SINCE

PLEASE SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OFFICE WITH THE BELOW INFORMATION.

RECEIVER'S NAME:............ JOE UZOR
CITY:.................COTONOU
AMOUNT:..........$57.00
QUESTION:........IN GOD
ANSWER:.............WE TRUST
MTCN:........
SENDER'S NAME:.............
SENDER'S ADDRESS:.........

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE THROUGH MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY MAKE SURE YOU
SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY, TRY TO NOTIFY ME
WITH THE MTCN FOR CONFIRMATION AND FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION ON THE HANDLING
OVER OF YOUR FUND TO YOU. ALSO YOU ARE TO FORWARD TO US ANY MAIL THAT YOU
HAVE BEEN RECEIVING FROM PEOPLE FOR PROPER VERIFICATION AND INVESTIGATION
BEFORE YOU DEAL WITH THEM OKAY.

I HAVE A VERY LIMITED TIME TO STAY HERE SO I WOULD LIKE YOU TO URGENTLY
RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE WITH THE PAYMENT, MY DEAR, THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY
FOR YOU AND HAVE TO COMPLY AND YOUR BOX SHALL BE DELIVERING TO YOUR
DESIGNATED ADDRESS. BUT REMEMBER THAT AFTER (3 DAYS) YOU DID NOT MAKE THE
PAYMENT THEN I WILL DIVERT YOUR FUNDS TO US GOVERNMENT FUND OR BENIN
GOVERNMENT TREASURY. PLEASE TREAT THIS AS MATTER OF URGENCY.

SINCERELY YOURS,
MRS. ELAINE DUKE
SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.