Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

howardnadler747@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

howardnadler747@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:27 pm

YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED ON BEFORE 24HOURS
People
Howard Nadler <howardnadler747@gmail.com> Today at 10:15
To
@
Message body
Dear Sir/ Madam,

How are you today,it just call to me to write you this email and to notified you on my coming to your house any moment from now. I know it might come to you as a surprised because we did not send to you a primary notice .yes i supposed to do that but i want to take you by surprised.

Right now as i am writing to you this email i am at the city of Leeds at the house of Mr Andrew Coding, with the mobile number +447031829803, who hosted-ed me for three days now because of the delivery i made to him .i know you might be scammed because of that name delivery from many people who clam to be what they are not or you might not but i am here to tell you that it is over .you time has come God has remembered you .

You name was chosen as one of the favorite for this mighty package by the united Nation because of your generosity and help to man kinds which make the whole assemblymen to honor you and decide to package this items for you which i am here today to deliver to you

Please my dear i will like you to do me one thing that will bring success to this , package .send to me the following information below:

Your Full Name.......................... .......
Your contact address....................... ......
Your cellphone number........................ ..
Your pass copy.......................... ............
The nearest airport to you house.............
Your delivery address....................... ..........
Sex.......................... ...........................
Your Country....................... .............
Your Occupation....................

With this i can locate you with out delay, one more thing do not far, all the papers and documents that are due for this delivery is here with me all you need to do is to forwards this information i requested from you now so that immediately i leave this house of Mr Andrew Coding, i will proceed to meet you at your airport you recommend to me

Thanks and God bless you ,meet you soon

Best Regard
Dip. Howard Nadler

Phone;
+447031829803
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: howardnadler747@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:38 pm

OFFICIAL UPDATE DELIVERY FROM DIPLOMAT HOWARD NADLER
People
Howard Nadler <howardnadler747@gmail.com> Today at 20:23
BCC
Message body
Dear Sir/ Madam,

How are you today,it just call to me to write you this email and to notified you on my coming to your house any moment from now. I know it might come to you as a surprised because we did not send to you a primary notice .yes i supposed to do that but i want to take you by surprised.

Right now as i am writing to you this email i am at the city of Leeds at the house of Mr Andrew Coding, with the mobile number +447031829803, who hosted-ed me for three days now because of the delivery i made to him .i know you might be scammed because of that name delivery from many people who clam to be what they are not or you might not but i am here to tell you that it is over .you time has come God has remembered you .

You name was chosen as one of the favorite for this mighty package by the united Nation because of your generosity and help to man kinds which make the whole assemblymen to honor you and decide to package this items for you which i am here today to deliver to you

Please my dear i will like you to do me one thing that will bring success to this , package .send to me the following information below:

Your Full Name.......................... .......
Your contact address....................... ......
Your cellphone number........................ ..
Your pass copy.......................... ............
The nearest airport to you house.............
Your delivery address....................... ..........
Sex.......................... ...........................
Your Country....................... .............
Your Occupation....................

With this i can locate you with out delay, one more thing do not far, all the papers and documents that are due for this delivery is here with me all you need to do is to forwards this information i requested from you now so that immediately i leave this house of Mr Andrew Coding, i will proceed to meet you at your airport you recommend to me

Thanks and God bless you ,meet you soon

Thanks
Yours Faithfully
Diplomat Howard Nadler
(Specialized Delivery Division)
Diplomatic/Delivery Officer
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.