Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr.zenithabu@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mr.zenithabu@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:56 pm

Attention Contractors and Beneficiary
People
ZENITH BANK PLC <mr.zenithabu@gmail.com> Today at 15:32
Reply-To: zenithbanknigeriaplc@financier.com
Message body
From the Desk of Mr. Peter Amangbo
Dir:Foreign Remittance Zenith Bank International Plc
Plot 102 Adeola Hopewell Street Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria
Telephone: +234-811-279-9464
Send Date: 18/11/2017

Attention Contractors and Beneficiary,

This is to officially inform you that Authorities of International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari together with the U.S President Donald Trump has approved our Bank in a meeting which we have together with them concerning the release of contract / inheritance fund through our Bank here in this annual year of 2017.

Meanwhile this bank have verified your contract / inheritance file and discovered reasons why you are yet to receive your contract / inheritance fund payment of $3.5M USD in the past. It is because of irregularities and complications discovered on your payment file by our technical experts in respect to your contract / inheritance payment requirements which have just been duly rectified.

Again this bank noticed that you are still dealing with impostors and non-recommended officials in the past, listen such acts must stop for security reasons if you wish to receive your fund payment through this bank. Since we officials have decided to bring a solution to your problem, right now we have arranged your payment through our bank ATM VISA CARD payment this is the latest instructions given to our bank by the Authorities in respect of releasing all contract / inheritance fund through this bank.

So below is the arrangement...

The swift card Department in our Bank here will send you an ATM VISA CARD in your address which you will use to withdraw your contract / inheritance money in any ATM machine of your choice in your country, but the maximum withdraw per day is Five thousand dollars per day limit, so if you like to receive your contract / inheritance fund this way please do let us know by contacting Mr. Kingsley Adam the Manager of Swift Card Consultant Payment Center on telephone number +2348155369547 or email zenithbanknigeriaplc@ financier.com

Send this following information's to us:

1 Your full name
2 Your Telephone and fax number,
3 Your address where you want your ATM VISA CARD to send through diplomatic courier service (p.o box not accepted)

Note: because of Internet impostors, we are hereby issue you our bank code of conduct tag number, which is (105) so you must to indicate this code when replying back our email.

We wait to hear from you urgently for your payment.

Yours in service

Mr. Peter Amangbo
Dir: Foreign Remittance Zenith Bank International Plc
Telephone: +2348112799464

Phone: +2348112799464
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)

+2348155369547
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mr.zenithabu@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:24 pm

FROM FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
People
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE <mr.zenithabu@gmail.com> Today at 14:12
BCC
Message body
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE – UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT,NIGERIA
P.M.B. 0127, AGBOKOU,
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB

Happy New Year Dear Beneficiary, listen the fact is that you can’t seem to trust any one again over your approved fund payment here just because of what you have been in cantered in many years ago with other peoples, but listen our office here cannot liar or deceive you, the $49 you were ask to pay is needed in your name to obtain your Fund payment Release Transfer Clearance Certificate at the Bureau office here, the fee of $49 is clearly written to all the beneficiaries before, our office did not invent the fee to defraud you or any body, it is an official Clearance Certificate fee of your fund release payment, and the good part of this, is that after this you will receive your approved fund without any body to disturbed you again over any kind of fee.

This is final, once our office receive the $49 from you to obtain your Fund payment Release Transfer Clearance Certificate at the Bureau office here, the Certificate will present to the paying bank then the paying Bank will transfer your fund payment to you without any delay. I don’t want you to lose your fund this time, because you may never get such good opportunity again,

Listen the Federal Government of Nigeria is keen and very determined to pay all the beneficiaries overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I will not want you to lose your fund out of ignorance, I will send you all your fund payment documents as soon as you send the $49 needed to obtain your Fund payment Transfer Clearance Certificate at the Bureau office here, you have to trust me and our office here, you will receive your approved fund of USD $2.5M this time around, find a way to send $49 you will not lose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the $49 and send it to our office bursary.

Finally my advice is for you not to abandon this communication because of the requirement of ($49) the receiver is our office bursary is available to received the $49 through Western Union,

Here is The Payment Information through Western Union

Receiver name: JAMES OLA
Text question: God
Answer: Bless
Mtcn:

Send the $49 Western Union receipt in your name together with all your Bank account details for the transfer of your $2.5M USD approved fund payment.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Yours in service
Mrs. Stella Wint
Director Federal Ministry of Finance
Telephone: +2348163202451
Email: federaministryfinance@financier.com

Phone:
+2348163202451
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

mrs.adaoraumeoji1987@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:46 pm

FEDERAL NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY UPDATE ON YOUR FUND RELEASE

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE <mrs.adaoraumeoji1987@gmail.com>
Reply-To: federalministryfinancengfg@gmail.com
Bcc:

Sat, 1 Aug at 15:46

SENATE HOUSE – UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, ABUJA NIGERIA
P.M.B. 0127, AGBOKOU,

Dear beneficiary the fact is that you can’t seem to trust any one again towards your approved pending beneficiary fund payment here just because of what you have been in cantered in the past with none recommended peoples, but listen I am Mrs. Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed the new Finance Minister and my new administration office here cannot liar or deceive you, the $105 you were ask to pay is needed in your name to obtain your Fund payment Release Transfer Clearance Certificate at the Bureau office here, the fee of $105 is clearly written to all the beneficiaries, our office did not invent the fee to defraud you or any beneficiary, it is an official Clearance Certificate fee of your fund Release, and the good part of this, is that after this $105 you will receive your approved fund without any body to disturbed you again over any kind of fee, you are hereby implore to divulge to us on how you want your Funds enacted to you from the below listed means of funds transfers.

1) ATM CARD: The funds will be loaded in an Automatic Teller Machine 'ATM Card' and it will be send to you via DHL Courier Service for you to receive activate it in any ATM Machine close to you and make sure you change the Personal Identification Number 'PIN Number' to your preferred PIN Number and start withdrawing your fund from any ATM machine.

2) CERTIFY CHEQUE: You will be sent a Certify Cheque via DHL Courier Service to be taken to your bank or any bank close to you with approved documentations that will come along with the Cheque, clearing the funds to be paid to you with any form of Identification you present to them.

3) TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT: Your funds will be transferred instrumentally into your bank account through Key Telegraphic Transfer and it will require you to present to your bank the funds transfer documents which we will send to you before you will be allowed to start withdrawal the funds from your Bank.

This is final, once our office receives the $105 from you to obtain your Fund payment Release Transfer Clearance Certificate at the Bureau office here, the Certificate will be presented to the paying bank then the paying Bank will release your fund to you without any delay. I don’t want you to lose your fund this time, because you may never get such good opportunity again,

The Federal Government of Nigeria is keen and very determined to pay all the beneficiaries overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I don't want you to lose your fund out of ignorance, I will send you all your fund payment documents as soon as you send the $105 fee needed in your name to obtain your Fund payment Transfer Clearance Certificate at the Bureau office here, you have to trust me and our office here, you will receive your approved fund of $2.5M USD this time around without any hitch, just find a way to send the $105 you will not lose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the $105 and send it to our office bursary.

Finally my advice is for you not to abandon your fund here because of the requirement of ($105) the receiver is our office bursary is available to receive the $105 through Western Union, MoneyGram and RIA Transfer.

Here is The Payment Information through Western Union, MoneyGram or RIA Transfer:

Receiver Name: UCHENNA EKEMEZIE

City: ABUJA

Text question: WHAT COLOR

Answer: BLUE

Amount:$105 Dollars

Mtcn:

Yours in service

Mrs. Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed
Position:Finance Minister
Telephone: +2345851427
Email:federalministryfinancengfg@gmail.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:54 pm

Update on Your Beneficiary Fund Release

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE <mr.zenithabu@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 31 May at 13:49

Ministry Of Finance Refutes Media Reports ...
SENATE HOUSE – UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, ABUJA NIGERIA P.M.B. 0127, AGBOKOU,

Dear beneficiary, my name is Mrs. Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed the Finance Minister, I am sending you this email based on your approved pending beneficiary fund payment, I have go through your file in my office here and discover that you decided to abandoned the receiving of your fund just because of what you have been in cantered in the past with none recommended peoples, but listen I Mrs. Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed the Finance Minister and my new administration office here cannot liar or deceive you, the only officials fee which you are require to pay to receive your approved $2.5M Dollars beneficiary Fund is only $105 Dollars which is an official fee needed in your name to obtain your beneficiary Fund payment Release Transfer Clearance Certificate at the Bureau office here, the fee of $105 Dollars is clearly written to all the beneficiaries, our office did not invent the fee to defraud you or any beneficiary, it is an official Fund Release Clearance Certificate fee of your fund at the Bureau office here, and the good part of this, is that after this $105 Dollars you will receive your $2.5M Dollars approved fund without any body to ask or disturbed you again over any kind of fee.

Again you are hereby implore to divulge to us on how you want your Funds enacted to you from the below listed means of funds transfers.

(1) ATM MASTER CARD: The funds will be loaded in an Automatic Teller Machine 'ATM Card' and it will be send to you via DHL Courier Service for you to receive activate it in any ATM Machine close to you and make sure you change the Personal Identification Number 'PIN Number' to your preferred PIN Number and start withdrawing your fund from any ATM machine.

(2) CERTIFY CHEQUE: You will be sent a Certify Cheque via DHL Courier Service to be taken to your bank or any bank close to you with approved documentations that will come along with the Cheque, clearing the funds to be paid to you with any form of Identification you present to them.

(3) TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT: Your funds will be transferred instrumentally into your bank account through Key Telegraphic Transfer and it will require you to present to your bank the funds transfer documents which we will send to you before you will be allowed to start withdrawal the funds from your Bank.

This is final, once our office receives the $105 Dollars from you to obtain your Fund payment Release Transfer Clearance Certificate at the Bureau office here, the Certificate will be presented to the paying bank here then the paying Bank will release your fund to you without any delay.

I don’t want you to lose your fund this time, because you may never get this good opportunity again, the Federal Government of Nigeria is keen and very determined to pay all the beneficiaries overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I don't want you to lose your fund out of ignorance, I will send you all your fund payment documents as soon as you send the $105 Dollars fee which is needed in your name to obtain your Fund payment Transfer Clearance Certificate at the Bureau office here, you have to trust me and our office here, you will receive your approved fund of $2.5M Dollars this time around without any hitch, just find a way to send the $105 Dollars you will not lose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the $105 Dollars and send it to our office bursary.

Finally my advice is for you not to abandon your fund here because of the requirement of ( $105 Dollars ) the receiver is our office bursary is available to receive the $105 Dollars through Western Union, MoneyGram , RIA Transfer and World Remit

Here is The Payment Information through Western Union, MoneyGram, RIA Transfer and World Remit:

Receiver First Name: STANLEY

Middle Name: NNAMDI

Surename: AKAGBUSI

Amount: $105 Dollars

We wait for your urgent response.

Yours in service

New Finance Minister
Telephone: +2348163202451
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:51 pm

Your Beneficiary Fund Release Update from Federal Ministry of Finance Office

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE <mr.zenithabu@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Sat, 6 Nov at 13:32

SENATE HOUSE – UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, ABUJA NIGERIA P.M.B. 0127, AGBOKOU,

Dear beneficiary the fact is that you can’t seem to trust any one again towards your approved pending beneficiary fund payment just because of what you have been in cantered in the past with none recommended office, but listen I am Mrs. Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed the new Finance Minister and my new administration office here cannot liar or deceive you, the $105 you were ask to pay is needed in your name to obtain your beneficiary Fund payment Release Transfer Clearance Certificate at the Bureau office here, the fee of $105 is clearly written to all the beneficiaries, our office did not invent the fee to defraud you or any beneficiary, it is an official Fund Release Clearance Certificate fee of your fund at the Bureau office here, and the good part of this, is that after this $105 you will receive your $2.5M USD approved fund without any body to ask or disturbed you again over any kind of fee.

You are hereby implore to divulge to us on how you want your Fund enacted to you from the below listed means of funds transfers.

1) ATM CARD: The funds will be loaded in an Automatic Teller Machine 'ATM Card' and it will be send to you via DHL Courier Service for you to receive activate it in any ATM Machine close to you and make sure you change the Personal Identification Number 'PIN Number' to your preferred PIN Number and start withdrawing your fund from any ATM machine.

2) CERTIFY CHEQUE: You will be sent a Certify Cheque via DHL Courier Service to be taken to your bank or any bank close to you with approved documentations that will come along with the Cheque, clearing the funds to be paid to you with any form of Identification you present to them.

3) TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT: Your funds will be transferred instrumentally into your bank account through Key Telegraphic Transfer and it will require you to present to your bank the funds transfer documents which we will send to you before you will be allowed to start withdrawal the funds from your Bank.

This is final, once our office receives the $105 from you to obtain your Fund payment Release Transfer Clearance Certificate at the Bureau office here, the Certificate will be presented to the paying bank then the paying Bank will release your fund to you immediately without any delay or fee. I don’t want you to lose your fund this time, because you may never get such good opportunity again,

The Federal Government of Nigeria is keen and very determined to pay all the beneficiaries overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I don't want you to lose your fund out of ignorance, I will send you all your fund payment documents as soon as you send the $105 fee needed in your name to obtain your Fund payment Transfer Clearance Certificate at the Bureau office here, you have to trust me and our office here, you will receive your approved beneficiary fund of $2.5M USD this time around without any hitch, just find a way to send the $105 you will not lose it, instead it will bring you financial breakthrough, find the $105 and send it to our office bursary.

Finally my advice is for you not to abandon your fund here because of the requirement of ($105) the receiver is our office bursary is available to receive the $105 through Western Union, MoneyGram and RIA Transfer.

Here is The Payment Information through Western Union, MoneyGram or RIA Transfer:

Receiver Name: STANLEY AKAGBUSI

Text question: IN GOD

Answer: WE TRUST

Amount:$105 Dollars

Mtcn:

Yours in service

Position:Finance Minister
Telephone: +234-1-5851427
Email: federalministryfinancengfg@gmail.com

Phone: +23415851427
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Lagos
Wayne

federalministryfinancengfg@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:45 am

Dear beneficiary, my name is Mrs. Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed I am the Finance Minister, I am sending you this email based on your approved pending beneficiary fund payment file which I just read in my office today, as I went through beneficiaries Fund Payment file in my office here and discover that you abandoned the receiving of your beneficiary fund just because of what you have been in cantered in the past with none recommended people, now listen I Mrs. Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed the new Finance Minister and my new Administration Government here cannot liar or deceive you, the only officials fee which you required to pay to receive your approved $2.5M Dollars beneficiary Fund is only $105 Dollars which is an official fee needed in your name to obtain your beneficiary Fund payment Release Clearance Certificate at the Bureau office here, the fee of $105 Dollars is clearly written to all the beneficiaries, this office did not invent the fee to defraud you or any beneficiary, it is an Government official Fund Release Clearance Certificate fee at the Bureau office here, and the good part of this, is that after this $105 Dollars you will receive your $2.5M Dollars approved beneficiary fund without any body to ask or disturbed you again over any kind of fee.

Meanwhile kindly implore to us on how you want your Funds enacted to you from the below listed means of funds transfers.

(1) ATM MASTER CARD: The funds will be loaded in an Automatic Teller Machine 'ATM Card' and it will be send to you via DHL Courier Service for you to receive activate it in any ATM Machine close to you and make sure you change the Personal Identification Number 'PIN Number' to your preferred PIN Number and start withdrawing your fund from any ATM machine.

(2) CERTIFY CHEQUE: You will be sent a Certify Cheque via DHL Courier Service to be taken to your bank or any bank close to you with approved documentations that will come along with the Cheque, clearing the funds to be paid to you with any form of Identification you present to them.

(3) TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT: Your funds will be transferred instrumentally into your bank account through Key Telegraphic Transfer and it will require you to present to your bank the funds transfer documents which we will send to you before you will be allowed to start withdrawal the funds from your Bank.

This is final, once our office receives the $105 Dollars from you to obtain your Fund payment Release Clearance Certificate at the Bureau office here, the Certificate will be presented to the paying bank here then the paying Bank will process and release the fund to you without any delay.

Furthermore I don’t want you to lose your fund this time, because you may never get this good opportunity again because the Federal Government of Nigeria is keen and very determined to pay all the beneficiaries overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I don't want you to lose your fund out of ignorance, I will send you all your fund payment documents as soon as you send the $105 Dollars fee which is needed in your name to obtain your Fund payment Release Clearance Certificate at the Bureau office here, you have to trust me and my office here, you will receive your approved beneficiary fund of $2.5M Dollars this time around without any hitch, just find a way to send the $105 Dollars you will not lose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the $105 Dollars and send it to our office bursary.

Finally my advice is for you not to ignore this message because of the requirement of ($105 Dollars ) the receiver is our office bursary is available to receive the $105 Dollars through Western Union, MoneyGram , RIA Transfer and World Remit

Here is The Payment Information through Western Union, MoneyGram, RIA Transfer or World Remit:

Receiver First Name: UDOCHUKWU

Last Name: LAWRENCE

Amount: $105 Dollars

We wait for your urgent response.

Yours in service

New Finance Minister
Telephone: +234-584-1427

Header:

Received: from 10.197.36.9
Return-Path: <mrs.adaoraumeoji1987@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.54]
From: FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE <mrs.adaoraumeoji1987@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 10:39:09 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+f3x55c2aAn=HTgv6e==ekRve7YYmbgBuABraxYnPOuOFFxkQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Your Long Overdue Beneficiary Approved Fund Payment
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.