Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

deptrecovery2010@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

wire2009ncb@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:26 pm

Your account has now been credited
People
Central Bank of Nigeria <wire2009ncb@hotmail.com> Today at 8:05 PM
Reply-To: <governor20162016@hotmail.com>
Message body
Sir,

Your account has now been credited with the value of $ 10.5 million, by central bank of Nigeria and please, I urge you to kindly go to your bank to reconfirm if this fund has reflect into this account and to be sure. call immediately

This is because having considered numerous petitions from unpaid contractors/ inheritance funds beneficiaries and the international communities advises concerning the debt Nigerian government owed to foreigners globally, the office of the Presidency and the Federal ministry of Finance of this dispensation have unanimously agreed to transfer your fund to your account today.

If this fund is not yet in your account, Please, Reconfirm your banking details because there is allot of mistake here:

These might sound phrase to you but it is a standing order that must be carried out in other to protect and sanitize the image of our dear nation (Nigeria) outside the global world.

Yours Faithfully:
Dr Godwin Emefiele
Governor,
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

gov.info.cbn@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:49 pm

Your Fund have program via ATM
People
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <gov.info.cbn@gmail.com> Today at 4:54 PM
Reply-To: governor20162016@hotmail.com
To
BCC
XXXXXX
Message body
Beneficiary,

It is our pleasure to inform Your Fund have program via ATM Card to avoid a HUMONGOUS tax burden and unwanted scrutiny by the IRS and Homeland security. Our agreement with Access Bank Plc, to issue you an ATM card is out, ATM Card Number; 5061040226531629764 has been approved and upgraded in your favor this morning.

Your Secret PIN Number is 5178-.
The ATM Card Value is $10,000,000.00 Ten million United States Dollars Only.

You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $20,000 USD is permitted on withdrawal per day. We are duly inter-switched; therefore you can make withdrawal in any location of ATM Center and cash point of your choice in your country.

The Issued Date 3 of March and Expiry Date 4 Jul 2018 Upon receipt of the approved fee $350 only is required for the delivery of your card and ship to you through any of the above courier services.

PLEASE NOTE: that, This Instruction is in accordance with the United States Financial Agreement Pact with the Federal Government of Nigeria in the settlement of all her accrued owed debt.

SEE ATTACHMENT COPY OF YOUR ATM CARD

Yours Faithfully:
Mr. Godwin Emefiele,
Governor
CENTER BANK OF NIGERIA
TEL : +2348080581277
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

wire2009ncb@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:37 pm

Your account has now been credited with the value of $ 10.5 million Part payment ,
People
Central Bank of Nigeria <wire2009ncb@hotmail.com> Jun 29 at 9:52 PM
To
Message body
Attn:My Friend

Your account has now been credited with the value of $ 10.5 million Part payment , by central bank of Nigeria and please, I urge you to kindly go to your bank to reconfirm if this fund has reflect into this account and to be sure. call immediately

This is because having considered numerous petitions from unpaid contractors/ inheritance funds beneficiaries and the international communities advises concerning the debt Nigerian government owed to foreigners globally, the office of the Presidency and the Federal ministry of Finance of this dispensation have unanimously agreed to transfer your fund to your account today.

If this fund is not yet in your account, Please, Reconfirm your banking details because there is allot of mistake here:

These might sound phrase to you but it is a standing order that must be carried out in other to protect and sanitize the image of our dear nation (Nigeria) outside the global world.

Please, Call this number +2347033343832 for Urgent attention

Dr Steven Uda
Director wire transfer
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Wayne

info2009ktt2@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:17 pm

Approved compensation to compensate you
People
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA, first20012017@hotmail.com <info2009ktt2@yahoo.com> Today at 20:16
Message body
Dear,

This is because having considered numerous petitions from unpaid contractors/ inheritance funds beneficiaries concerning the way Central Bank of Nigeria maltreating beneficiary by delaying your funds thereby making things difficult for you and family

Please be informed that UNITED NATION has Approved compensation to compensate you due to maybe you has been scam before and again you may be victim of scam by wrong people who paraded them selves on what they are not so because of this, the United Nation approved our Bank to process ATM MASTER CARD with valid cash of usd$5,000.000.00 million on your favor in order to compensate you so that if you have been scammed before this is a compensation and you will be making your withdrawals from the ATM MASTER CARD as you will be allowed in making withdrawals minimum of usd$20,000 (Twenty Thousand usd$) per a day or every 24hrs from any ATM MACHINE around you. Your ATM MASTER CARD will be deliver to your address through courier delivery services within 3 days.

You are required
to send me your full details such as :
Your full name
Your full contact
Address
Your Telephone/mobile number.

Once you send these above information your ATM MASTER CARD will be process and deliver to your Address and you can as well move down to any nearest ATM PAYING MACHINE and apply your pin code .

Philip

DR. FRANK KELLEY
Head, Operations
First Bank of Nigeria
Wayne

info.unionbanknigplc0004@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:05 pm

Skype ID;
WIRE TRANSFER
live:wire20171

URGENT
Finance
United Bank Of Africa <info.unionbanknigplc0004@gmail.com> Today at 7:46
Reply-To: wire20171@hotmail.com
To
Message body
I am Dr. Paul William, from Australian working with United Bank Of Africa (UBA) International under foreign affair department, I come cross your Approval file regard of fund payment. Please endeavor to give your full information to enable me use my good office to rectify your fund release problem with the PAYMENT.

I will be honest with you and promise to help you as well.I would want you to take this transaction very serious and trust me

Please re-confirm to me if this is inline with what we have in your record and also re-confirm to me the followings:

1) Your full name.
2) Phone, and mobile .
3) Home address.
4) Profession, age and marital status.
5) Scanned copy of int'l passport.

As soon as this information is received, I will make sure your payment will be made to you immediately, Trust me, These might sound phrase to you but it is a standing order that must be carried out in other to protect and sanitize the image of our dear nation (Nigeria) outside the global world.Please, You are advice to call this office immediately

Dr. Paul William
Director Foreign Affair
United Bank Of Africa (UBA) International
Tel: +2348095296850
Wayne

info2009ktt2@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:28 pm

Re: Your Payment Notification
People
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <info2009ktt2@yahoo.com> Today at 7:28
Message body
Attention

I hereby write to ask you about one man know as Mr. Manfred Granito of United States of America, Do you know him? This man forwarded his bank account number 0223677079 and his bank name; Citibank of America. He said that you empowered him to claim this fund on your behalf. Please verify to this office with immediate effect before I can transfer this fund into his account. On the receipt of he accepting to pay fee of $1,200 only, I am looking forward to have your phone number to speak with you.

Please try and give me your telephone number as it is very important to speak with you or you can call me on my direct number as soon as you receive this letter for a serious discussion with me and also get back to me in this e-mail regard your call

Yours Faithfully:
Mr. Godwin Emefiele,
Governor
CENTER BANK OF NIGERIA
Tel: +2348095296850

Phone:
+2348095296850
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Wayne

gov.info.cbn@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:08 pm

People
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <gov.info.cbn@gmail.com> Today at 21:16
Reply-To: info2009ktt2@yahoo.com
To Message body
Attention

I hereby write to ask you about one man know as Mr. Manfred Granito of United States of America, Do you know him? This man forwarded his bank account number 0223677079 and his bank name; Citibank of America. He said that you empowered him to claim this fund on your behalf. Please verify to this office with immediate effect before I can transfer this fund into his account. On the receipt of he accepting to pay fee of $1,200 only, I am looking forward to have your phone number to speak with you.

Please try and give me your telephone number as it is very important to speak with you or you can call me on my direct number as soon as you receive this letter for a serious discussion with me and also get back to me in this e-mail regard your call

Yours Faithfully:
Mr. Godwin Emefiele,
Governor
CENTER BANK OF NIGERIA
Tel:+2348095296850
Wayne

22911uba1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:00 pm

Your Payment Notification
People
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <22911uba1@gmail.com> Today at 10:01
Reply-To: info2009ktt2@yahoo.com
To
Message body
Attention

Our Bank has writing to Homeland security and IMF, FBI regard Mr.Manfred Granito claim that several reminders have been sent to you on this subject matter without getting any good response from you .

Now We have been mandate contact you AGAIN to proceed with legal steps of transfer your over due payment to you immediately by Homeland security

Please Proved your receiving Bank Details and Service charge of $150 only and immediately your fund will be credited into your bank account without any other delay and this will put a stop to all this nonsense claim

Yours Faithfully:
Mr. Godwin Emefiele,
Governor
CENTER BANK OF NIGERIA
Tel:+2348095296850
Wayne

Re: deptrecovery2010@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:49 pm

Your name appears in Nigeria National GAZETTE NEWS PAPER
People
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA <info2009ktt2@yahoo.com> Today at 18:07
Reply-To: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA <wire2009ncb@hotmail.com>
Message body
Attention: Beneficiary

I write to inform you that the new Government of President Muhammadu Buhari has reversed all outstanding and abandoned contracts , inheritance payments to be released and credited with instant order.

I therefor urge to inform you that Your name appears in Nigeria National GAZETTE NEWS PAPER for those that Nigeria Government is owing and published for immediately payment

You are by this notice required to send me your receiving banking details and your contact information for immediate wire transfer of US$18.753,000.00 to your account.

These might sound phrase to you but it is a standing order that must be carried out in other to protect and sanitize the image of our dear nation (Nigeria) outside the global world.Please, You are advice to call this office immediately :

DR. FRANK KELLEY
HEAD ACCOUNTING
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
Tel:+2347085946676

Phone:
+2347085946676
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Wayne

Re: deptrecovery2010@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:38 pm

People
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC <wire2009ncb@hotmail.com> Today at 9:12
Message body
Sir,

I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be send to you as soon as you respond to this letter, I suggest to issue you a Certified Bank Draft accepted and payeable to you in your country and I will also send Scan copy for your verification, This will avoid a HUMONGOUS tax burden and unwanted scrutiny by the Government and Homeland security and as soon as received your draft you are to proceed to any bank of your choice for payment.while I back it up through our telex transfer confirmation message system from our office here.

If this is Alright by you. Please send to me any of your ID, cell Phone number, full name, Home address. immediately your draft will be issued

Urgently call me TEL: +2348095291759 or give me your telephone number as it is very important to speak with you

I hope to hear from you soon,

Frank Kelley

Phone:
+2348095291759
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.