Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Leigh Ann Hester.

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

leighannhseter@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:12 pm

Subject: "Nice to meet you"

No body of an E-mail.

Header:
Return-Path: <leighannhseter@gmail.com>
Received: from 41.82.40.245 ([41.82.40.245]) by webmail.portugalmail.pt (Horde Framework) with HTTP;
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017
Subject: Nice to meet you

Compliments of the day.
I am Sgt. Ann Hester in the US Military Branch of Army, A Sargent, 38 years and a single mother from Buffalo New York, Currently Stationed in Iraq on war against Terrorism. I requested for an email communication because it would give us some privacy to discuss private matter. Actually we have not met, but getting to know someone begins in one day. I truly believe that everything that we do and everyone that we meet is put in our path for a purpose. There are no accidents; We are all teachers - if We are willing to pay attention to the lessons we learn, trust our positive instincts and not be afraid to take risks or wait for some miracle to come knocking at our door. No hassles.

It would be my pleasure to know more about you and i believe we can establish a good friendship. I will tell you more about myself in next message. I have in my possession the sum of $3.8 millions USD Which i made here in Iraq. I will tell you how i made it in my next mail, don't panic feel free it's risk free also i deposited this box of money with a Delivery Security Company attached to Red Cross Society but note .... the Company did not know the content inside the box I told them it's my personnel belongings (kits) because of the law of UN. I want you to stand as my beneficiary to receive the fund and keep it safely pending when I'm done here and obtain my military pass to meet with you over there in your country

I believe there is a good human who can be trusted also who can build an authentic trust and good relationship I want you to help me and keep the money safe in your account or country so that as soon as am through soon with my mission here in Iraq, I will come over to you meet face to face and know each other. I will give you 40% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. furthermore, i want every of my dealings with you to be carried out, genuinely and transparent. looking forward to hearing from you and to establish a joint cooperation with long term credible relationship.

​Please reply back to me if you are willing to handle this with care i will tell the next process of it and send you more information where the money is kept and how we can move it to your country with the help of the delivery security company through a diplomatic means.
kindly tell me more about yourself

Your urgent reply is highly needed.
Best Regards

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (117.68 KiB) Viewed 7306 times

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (80.2 KiB) Viewed 7306 times

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

leighannhseter@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:43 pm

Dear friend,
May the good God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email,indicating your willingness to assist me to handle this funds for investment purposes in your country that you will recommend . I'm well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this deal will depend on our total mutual trust. I want everything to be clear to you right now but you have to read carefully.The deal is all about the money I made here, and I have it kept safely in a box and stored in an abandoned mine in Baghdad, Iraq. Note again. my promise to you that every of my dealings with you to be carried out, genuinely and transparent. looking forward to hearing from you and to establish a joint cooperation with long term credible relationship.

I must not fail to explain to you how I came across this fund. Few weeks ago our soldiers had encounter and exchanged bullets with some gunmen and eventually three of our soldiers were injured in the event while over sixteen of the gunmen were killed, as a nurse in the army.

I and my group rushed to give medical attention to our men who were injure at the spot where the sixteen gun men were shot to dead, I saw two trunks and showed it to my fellow army offices and we decided to force of the trunks open and discovered huge amount of dollars in it and we did the same to the other trunk and saw the same thing and we quickly took the trunks and went in some place like a cave and open content and saw money and we shared it among ourselves and mine amounted to $3.8 Millions USD I want you to keep the box safe until am through with my duty here soon in Iraq.

Due to the United Nation policy on Iraq troops, there is a plan to move some troops out of Iraq so I will be among the people that will be moving out. I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it. Due to this, I have made an arrangement for a security company, Red Cross Diplomat agent to move this fund. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy plan to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means. you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment box.

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to meet your soon to country, I will give you 40% of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the money in the box. I believe I can trust you. Where i am now, we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so no body can monitor our discussions, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. Please if you can handle it, let me know so that i will furnish you on the way forward.

Please send your information so that i will furnish you on the procedures to follow.

Your full Names:_______________________
Your Address_________________
Your passport/ Id card copy______________
Your Phone Number_________________
Your Occupation___________________
Your Age___________________________
Your Nearest Airport______________
Your country_______________

Regards

WM1.png

WM2.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

leighannhseter@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:44 pm

Dearest One,

Thanks for your details, We can now proceed, I have submitted your details to the delivery company and I believe as they promised they will get to you as soon as possible to let you know about their further arrangements and the delivery date.

Like I told you earlier, they will tag the box as diplomatic package containing diplomatic materials and it will be deliver to you by your address as I have already handed over the box to them through their accredited agent here in Iraq, but they said that all packages departing from UK LONDON must go through their UK regional head office in LONDON before departing to anywhere in the world.

I really want us to conclude this business as soon as possible so that you can receive the package within 2 or 3 days after departure, so I want you to officially contact the security company through their contact information now for proper identification. Do not let the company to know the content of this box, I repeat, please do not let the company to know the content of the box.

Below is their contact details of the company.

Company's Name:.....Rapid Courier Service Inc.
Email Address: .....rapidcourierinc@post.com, rapidcourierservice@deliveryman.com
Address:...........11 Castletown Road, London W14 9HE, United Kingdom
Telehone Number:..... +44-7866401484
Operation manager:....Dr. Andrea Harrison

Though I have already forwarded your personal data to the company but I will advice you to contact them as well either through email, the secret code number of the box consignment is 4XFS75X, please take note because the deliver officer will ask for the security code number of the package to confirmed you as the rightful person, please you should not disclose this Consignment code that I gave to you is the secret code to open the briefcase whenever they deliver it to you, is only you and me knows it as password please do keep it to yourself.

Like I said before I have decide to compensate you with 40% of the total money once you received the money, while the rest balance shall be for my investment capital with you.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation, I hope to have smile with you soon as I am counting on your honesty, I might not be free to follow the activities of the company, so I want you to stand on my behalf and take this matter as yours till the cash box is delivered to you.

Have a nice and better day ahead.

Best Regards.
Sgt. Leigh.

SS1.png

SS2.png

SS3.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: rapidcourierinc.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:43 pm

Details about the fake site used in scam in viewtopic.php?f=17&t=62976.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rapidcourierservice@deliveryman.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:30 am

Attention.

Sir,

We wish to inform you that we the Rapid Courier Service Incorporated, United Kingdom Branch, which our branches are all over the world has received a shipment which bears your personal information as the final recipient of the consignment and the consignment was original sent by Sergeant Leigh Ann Hester. She have paid for the delivering fee while we are now waiting to get an INSURANCE CERTIFICATE as the law of Rapid Courier Service Incorporated required. Note: that we are doing this for the safety of the consignment box.

Here is your Tracking Pin/code, (PLEASE) Always track to monitor the movement of your package online by logging into our website then click on Shipment Tracking and put the Pin/Code number.

Login the below website/link and track your consignment with the below information.

Tracking link ... itrack.rapidcourierinc.com
Tracking Pin .... 824044526XXXX

Be aware that your deposited consignment box has been registered into our computer data manifesto, and currently waiting for Insurance Certificate coverage. Meanwhile, you are expected to pay Insurance Fee of (£1,250 Pounds) immediately to facilitate required Insurance Certificate. For fast receipt of the fees, contact us if you are ready to pay the money so that we will send the name of our logistics and dispatch manager to you for you to make the payment,

Above is your Tracking PIN/CODE, you are free to track to know the movement of your package online by logging to our website then click on Shipment Track and then log in with the above information. With the above information you will be monitoring the movement of your package to know when it arrive your country. Delivery will be made within 48 hours of confirmation and receipt of fees payment.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact us on our email for more directives/clarifications.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

We are waiting for your responds.

Operation manager ...... DR. ANDREA HARRISON
company's Name ..... Rapid Courier Service Incorporated
Website ............ http:/ /www.rapidcourierinc.com
Email Address ..... rapidcourierinc@post.com; rapidcourierservice@deliveryman.com
Phone Number ..... Tel: 00 (44) 7866 401 484
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:53 am

Attention.

Sir,

You have to make the payment in US Dollar equivalent to the British Pounds, which is 1,643.88 USD. Also, below is the information of whom you shall use to make the payment through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram.

First name: NANA
Surname: WILSOM

After making the payment, scan the payment receipt and send to us for confirmation.

Email Address ..... rapidcourierinc@post.com; rapidcourierservice@deliveryman.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:42 am

Attention.

Sir,

Here is the bank account information for you to make the payment.

Bank: Llyods Bank
Account name: R. Ltd
Iban: GB47 LOYD 3080 1214 08XXXXX
BIC: LOYDGB2L
Reference: 51749506
Address: Level 39, 1 Canada Square London, GB E14 5AB

After making the payment, scan the payment receipt and send to us for confirmation.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:57 am

Attention.

Sir,

Now we are waiting for you and as soon as you send the money, you scan the payment receipt and send to us for confirmation.

Best regards.

Website ............ ww w.rapidcourierinc.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:05 am

Attention.

Sir,

We have understood that you have are having difficulties to make the payment to foreign account. Now we are changing the account to your country's bank account and we are believing that you will have success in transfering the money today as you requested for a change of account.

Here is the bank account information.

Bank name: SunTrust
Account name: M. J.
Account no.: 20568XXXX
Routing: 061000104
Bank address: 2734 Meadow Church Road, Duluth, GA 30097, USA.

After making the payment, you scan and send the payment deposit receipt for confirmation.

Best regards.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:57 am

Attention.

Sir,

This is to notify you that we did not hear from you as you stated that you will be sending to the money to us yesterday. Now we want to know if there is any problem or difficulties in sending the money again so that we will know how to deal with it.

Best regards.

Website ............ ww w.rapidcourierinc.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.