Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Douglas Morrison

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Douglas Morrison

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:31 pm

Next of kin scam.

Email address used: douglasmorrison826@yahoo.com

Zorpia:

Hello Dear

I am Barrister. DOUGLAS MORRISON a lawyer in Cotonou Benin Republic. Mr. Jorge., a gold merchant, who was my client died as a result of lung cancer. Now I want to present you as the next of kin, to Mr. Jorge Bank so that the money left behind by Mr. Jorge can be transfer to your account through my help. The money value of $ 10.5Million (Ten million five hundred thousand united states dollars) was deposited in a bank here by Mr. Jorge before his Death on 23 November 2010.

Further explanation, try get back to me soon.via email( douglasmorrison826(@)yahoo.com )

Please try contact me in my private email address :( douglasmorrison826(@)yahoo.com ) because i will not be here again to speak about this fund and i will want it to be our private discussion in our private email address.

Best regards,
Barr DOUGLAS MORRISON

Fake profile used:

Douglas / DouglasMorrrison
60, Cotonou, Benin
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 45‑99

Picture used - stolen image of Douglas Morrison, President & CEO Chair of Holistic Mining Practices Canada:

douglas.jpg
douglas.jpg (65.2 KiB) Viewed 1852 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: douglasmorrison826@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:29 pm

Email:

Hello Dear

Thank you for mail respond. I want you to know why you are to stand as next of kin to my late client Mr. Jorge xxx (family name tailored to fit the victim's family name), fund which he left in his bank account. Before we proceed I want you to realize that i want both of us to have this deal as our personal affair, you may ask why you are to stand as the late deceased next of kin, the answer to such question is simply that my Late client has no existing relative to claim his balance from the bank, since the demise of his death in the year 2010 all effort to locate his extended relative and family members where all in vain.

Un-operative account can no longer exist more than Four years here in Benin Republic, after two year the account would be placed under dormant vault, then after some six years the account must be closed as unclaimed bill if the owner(s) or relatives of the account beneficiary fail to claim the fund left in the account.

I have receive ultimatum of only 21(twenty one) working days as the deceased attorney to present the deceased next of kin or have the account closed as unclaimed bill,I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last name with him so that the proceeds of this account valued about Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United State of America dollars ($ 10.5 million us dollars ) can be paid to you and then the sharing ratio should be 40% for my services and 60% for you, I have all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up with our claim with the Bank,You will agree with me that leaving this fund to disappear just like a think wind is senseless when I have all the facilities required to claim this fund through your help. You are to stand as the next of kin to the deceased , that's all I need because I have all documents and information required to make this transaction happen.

Before further procedure, let me give you guarantee that you will not face any queries or hindrance now or after the successful conclusion of this transaction, you can agree with me that I cannot associate myself in any business / transaction that may bring curse or problems to my family as i am a married man and a father of three kids.

Moreover, am a legal practitioner and a court advocate, I cannot just damage my hard earned reputation, my plan is to join politics and contest as a member of my country national assembly so I have no reason to dent my political carriers because of this money.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this transaction through, every thing is under legal. I need your information so that I can present it to the bank: Your Full Name and Address, Your Age,Occupation and Position, Your Telephone and Mobile for Communication Purpose.

Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks,
Douglas Morrison

Return-Path: <douglasmorrison826@yahoo.com>
Subject: From Advocate Edward Mike
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:36 pm

Email:

Hello Dear

Thank you for your reply. I have contacted you based on the sudden death of my late client. who gave up the ghost through Tsunami natural disaster. In reference to my earlier communication, i have informed you about the deposit of total sum of $10.5 Million us dollars (Ten million five hundred thousand United State of America dollars) that he deposited in one of the major financial institution here in the country.

However, i decided therefore, to give you a swift details due to the limited time frame left for you to apply for this claim via an official notice by a submission of an application as the next of kin/beneficiary as guaranteed by law.

This application has to be submitted immediately to avoid a change of our inheritance laws which will take place this week .This change is a clarion call from our Central bank as to tightened up our inheritance laws due to its weak points to a broader perspective to the global financial crisis.It then becomes important that the bankers have to be in the receipt of your application so as to avoid such strict provisions that is expected in this new amendments.If your applications fails to be in the reach of the bankers before this date, then you might expect a very strong and scrutinized procedures to the claim of your inheritance as against the light and speedy lawful procedures in place at the moment.

It becomes important for you to note that, i have brought you a good tidings that will change our entire lives, coupled with a guarantee of giving my late client, your distant late relative a resting peace even in the world beyond. A covenant that is expedient with all required legal backups and preparedness to ensure a successful repatriation of your inheritance fund. However ,i want you to understand that in our part of the world, chances or opportunities like this are common in our banking/ financial trust houses due to our weak United Kingdom/London policies, but are confidentially benefited by the high cadres of the bank executives. Normally people deposit their funds in banks and some of these accounts are either coded or confidentially operated and sometimes out of nonchalant attitude creates loopholes by not filling in specifically names of the next of kin/beneficiary of such fund upon their demise.

Such loopholes becomes one of the numerous avenues good free money are made within and among the bankers in most cases when nobody comes for the claim of such funds within a stipulated time frame to make such official request as provided by law.It is also one of the reason why the banks normally impose time frames for the representation of a next of kin/beneficiary to the claim,a particular reference to the 10 days open for any an official request to the bank through a submission of an application to such effect. According to the provisions of our inheritance laws, such request has to be communicated to the responsible bank after a period of 1 year of an expiration of her customer by a representative relative, both distant or close.If after this time frame and no representation is made,the bank has all statutory right to declare the bank account serviceable and this is where the high officials of the banks benefits from such accounts.

Fortunately,claimants to such fund falls to the succor of permissible laws like the U.K Inheritance Laws which mandates that a person is qualified for such claim if that person bears a common family names with the deceased person even through marriage, but the claim must be legally substantiated with a living witness of fact by a legal counsel with the presence of all related relevant burden of proof to such effect in the forms of the documented evidential proves,like data and information of the bank account in question but then must make such request known to the responsible bank within the official stipulated time frame.

Legally, there is no difference between a distant or close relative but the law recognized relatives to be people of a common family names (surnames) that originated from a common ancestry due to a common family names.This means that people of a common family names might have originated from a common ancestry and gets dispersed to different part of the world through migration from one place to another maybe for the quest to better their lives either through job opportunities in another secondary abode at that point termed "temporary" but might decide to reside in such abode and make such place a permanent home.People can move from point A-B because of war ,famine, crises etc.But because they migrated from a common ancestry with same family names,hence the rights as recognized by law with the rights of distant relatives to the unquestionable rights of next of kin as afforded with the criteria of a common family names.

This is where the presence of my firm in general and in person will afford you with this legal advantage/backing to ensure the successful execution of this covenant. Note therefore,that my law firm has been motivated engaged in this process with a thorough findings coupled with substantial evidence collections in order to present an unquestionable next of kin to the bank to ensuring the release and repatriation of this inheritance fund by the bankers to your rights of next of kin/beneficiary.This was what motivated me to contact you so that you can be presented to the bank to complete all modalities to the transfer of this fund to your rights of kinship/beneficiary.

I hereby advice you to see it as a reason that worth it and consider it very necessary to proceed with me and ensure that we work with transparency to achieve the best of result in this transaction.It was not by mistake that i contacted you because i was left with no other option than this,due to the fact that i have exhausted all possible means to locate any of my late client's relative or next of kin as no will was drawn before his untimely death.

Bear in mind as i earlier stated in my previous mail and above that if nobody is presented to the bank as next of kin/beneficiary to my late client ,that will be entitled to the fund,it will be frozen at the expiration of the deadline given by the bank and the Board of Directors and Trustees of this bank will share it amongst themselves.I have worked very hard all this while and will not just sit by and watch the money disappear like a thin air . more insights on the informed unfortunate incident.

As said earlier, i have all the necessary documents/ information's that the bank will require from you as the legal next of kin/ beneficiary to this claim .I need to remind you that i will be entitled to 40 % of this fund as is provided by law for my assistance and help to achieve this aim.If then,out of consideration, I guarantee that this process will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will be free from any breach of the law.

Due to my sincere will of purpose i have attached a copy of my official certificate of practice so that you can actually have a view of me and observe my legality. I am very concerned about the official deadline of the bank for a representation of a next of kin/ beneficiary to this effect,unfortunately this deadline is going to expire in a few days time,this is the important reason why we have to start off immediately with all the modalities to the execution of this transaction.

The first and most important step to take at this point is to send an application to the email address of the bank to effect the release of this fund to your rights of kinship which is the official stipulated steps to be taken by you as an official demand to the bank. Having requested an electronic application form from the bankers earlier,which is admissible from international customers, Kindly Download your attachment/fill the application form and forward it to the email addressee of the bank as indicated in the application form attached. This is the email addressee of the bank ( banof_frica_bnin@outlook.com )

I hope to read from you as soon as you contact bank management.

Best Regard,

Barr Douglas Morrison

Fake documents received with the message (family name removed):

certofdep.PNG

application.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:37 pm

Content of the fake document:

DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT,
ATLANTIQUE BANQUE PLC.
B/A  HOUSE, COTONOU BRANCH,
58, Rue Embassy Du France,
Cotonou , Benin Republic
Tel/ +229-98- 52-72- 44
EMAIL;  banof_frica_bnin@outlook.com

Dear Sir,

Application
for the transfer of Ten million Five hundred thousand United State of America dollars only
($ 10.5Million usd) from account number: No; 286-41732- 55.Please be informed that I
wish to transfer the sum of Ten million Five hundred thousand United State of America
dollars only ($ 10.5Million usd) from Account number No; 286-41732- 55.
 This is the money left behind in your Bank by my Uncle your deceased customer who died
with is entire family, on the 26th of December 2010 in his illness decease. I am the
beneficiary and named next of kin I wish as the heir apparent to claim and instruct that
the above mentioned amount to be transferred into my nominated Bank account.
 I have all the relevant documents to prove this claim and ready to forward them to you at
your request.  Please, accept this late application as it was due to family logistic problems
consequent upon his funeral rights.  I hope you will expedite action Thanks for your
anticipated co-operation,

Yours faithfully.
Your Name……....................
Address…………………………………….........
Phone num:………………………………...........
E-mail : ………......................
Occupation........................
Age.............................
Residence address.................
Marital status....................

+22998527244
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:46 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,

Good morning and how are you? I want to know if you have contact bank management or not because i need to know your arrangement with bank management towards the release of the fund in your name under legal authority of their bank.

I hope to read from your update.

Regard,
Douglas Morrison
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:18 pm

Emails:

Hello Dear,

Good morning my friend, I forward your email address to bank management and they promise to contact you through your email address so that they will give you further details on how your fund will move to your bank account.

I hope to read from you as soon as you hear from bank management today.

Best Regard,

Douglas Morrison

Hello Dear,

I got notification mail from bank management which they told me they sent message to your email address and you advise to check it and respond back to them immediately so that they will attend you on how the fund will remit in your account.

I hope to read from you as soon as you got message from bank.

Regard,

Douglas Morrison
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: banof_frica_bnin@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:22 pm

Email:

BANK OF AFRICA PLC.
B/A HOUSE, COTONOU BRANCH,
Cotonou , Benin Republic

DATE: 21/ 11 / 2017

ATTENTION xxx

OUR BANK FOREIGN REMITTANCE RECEIVED YOUR REQUEST MAIL WHICH WE ARE GLAD TO ACT ACCORDING TO YOUR MESSAGE SINCE WE HAVE SEE CENTRAL BANK FUND APPROVAL CERTIFICATE THAT BEAR YOUR FULL NAME xxx, IT MEAN TO US, YOU CONTACTING OUR BANK THROUGH LEGAL AUTHORITY AND WE ALSO SEE ALL YOUR DETAILS.

SIR, OUR BANK FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT SAID, YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND WITH US THAT, THIS FUND WORTH US $ 10.5 MILLION MUST BE OPEN ACCOUNT IN YOUR NAME xxx, IN OUR BANK BEFORE WE CAN FROM THE ACCOUNT YOU OPEN TO WIRE IT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY AND WE USE THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO LET YOU KNOW ON THIS TRANSACTION, AS SOON AS YOU OPEN BANK ACCOUNT WITH US WE WILL USE LESS THAN 2 HOURS TO INSTALL THE WHOLE FUND INTO THE BANK ACCOUNT YOU OPEN IN OUR BANK AND ALSO USE LESS THAN 7 HOURS TO WIRE THE FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY THROUGH OUR BANKING ONLINE TRANSFER SERVICE.

ONCE AGAIN, OUR BANK FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT SAID YOU HAVE TO SEND THE SUM OF $ 1, 275.00 US DOLLARS FOR OPEN BANK ACCOUNT WITH US THAT WILL CARRY YOUR FUND WORTH US$ 10.5 MILLION BEFORE IT WILL REMIT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

MEANWHILE, YOU ADVISE TO USE THE NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW TO SEND OPEN ACCOUNT FEE THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION SO THAT WE CAN MOVE YOUR FUND TO YOU IN LESS THAN 12 HOURS.

RECEIVER NAME IS........................ GODWIN MADUBUKO
COUNTRY IS............. REPUBLIC OF BENIN
CITY IS................... COTONOU, POSTAL CODE IS 00229
AMOUNT IS............ $ 1, 275.00 US DOLLARS
BANK ADDRESS IS.................NO 101 BANK ROAD AKPAKPA COTONOU-BENIN REPUBLIC

WE WARN YOU NOT TO DO MISTAKE ON THE NAME WHILE SENDING THE FEE TO US AND YOU SHOULD GO RIGHT NOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AND FORWARD TO US THE PAYMENT DETAILS IMMEDIATELY.

BELOW IS YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS WE WILL NEED TO USE WIRE THE FUND DIRECT TO YOU.

YOUR BANK FULL NAME........................

YOUR ACCOUNT NAME.............................

YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER.....................

YOUR BANK ACCOUNT SWIFT CODE ............................

YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IBAN.......................................

BANK ADDRESS ..............................................

THE ABOVE DETAILS IS WHAT OUR BANK WILL USE TO REMIT THE FUND DIRECT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT HAVING ANY DELAY AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE SUM OF $ 1, 275.00 US DOLLARS FOR OPEN ACCOUNT FEE.

Yours faithfully,
REV. STEVEN M. STANLEY
Director Foreign Remittance Department
+229-98-52-72-44

Return-Path: <banof_frica_bnin@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017
Reply-To: BANK OF AFRICA BENIN <banof_frica_bnin@yahoo.com>
Subject: FROM DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT, BANK OF AFRICA PLC TO xxx
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.10982 YahooMailBasic Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Email:

BANK OF AFRICA PLC.
Cotonou , Benin Republic

DATE: 22/ 11 / 2017

ATTENTION xxx

OUR BANK MANAGEMENT ACCEPT TO GIVE YOU BANK ACCOUNT BUT WE HAVE TO CLARIFY YOU CONCERN RECEIVING MONEY FROM YOUR COUNTRY THROUGH BANK ACCOUNT HERE IN OUR COUNTRY. IF YOU SEND TO US THE FEE THROUGH BANK ACCOUNT IT WILL TAKE US LESS A WEEK TO RECEIVE WHICH IS 7 WORKING DAYS BUT IF YOU SEND THE FEE TO THROUGH MONEYGRAM TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IT WILL TAKE US SOME HOURS THE SAME DAY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT TO RECEIVE IT HERE AND ALSO MAKE THE TRANSFER PROCESS MORE FASTER TO US CONTINUE THE PROCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

WE ADVISE YOU TO USE MONEYGRAM TRANSFER TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OR WESTERN UNION TO ENABLE US CONTINUE THE PROCESS IMMEDIATELY THE FEE IS RECEIVE HERE BECAUSE WE DON`T NEED TO DELAY YOUR FUND TRANSFER DUE TO THE CONDITION OUR GOVERNMENT GAVE US AND IF YOU INSISTED TO SEND IT TO THROUGH BANK ACCOUNT THEN WE DON`T HAVE ANY CHOICE THAN TO GIVE YOU BANK ACCOUNT BUT YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE DELAY.

SIR, YOU ADVISE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH THIS RECEIVER NAME ( GODWIN MADUBUKO ) COUNTRY IS ( REPUBLIC OF BENIN ) CITY IS ( COTONOU ) AND YOU SHOULD NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKE ON THE RECEIVER NAME WHILE SENDING THE MONEY THROUGH ANY OF THE MONEY TRANSFER AGENT AS I WRITE IT AGAIN IN SMALL LETTER ( Godwin Madubuko )

KINDLY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION THE TO SEND THE MONEY SO THAT WE WILL CONTINUE THE TRANSFER PROCESS IMMEDIATELY.

Yours faithfully,
REV. STEVEN M. STANLEY
+229-98-52-72-44
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:17 pm

Email:

BANK OF AFRICA PLC.
Cotonou , Benin Republic

DATE: 23/ 11 / 2017

ATTENTION xxx

OUR BANK MANAGEMENT UNDERSTAND IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM AND WE ADVISE YOU TO USE THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS BELOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT.

BANK NAME IS............................UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
ACCOUNT NAME IS.........................EMMANUEL NZE
ACCOUNT NUMBER IS................... 508500056324
CODE IBAN ...........................................BJ0670150850850005632419
SWIFT CODE ...................................... COBB BJBJ
BANK ADDRESS IS.............................AVENUE PAPE-JEAN-PAUL -01BP2020 COTONOU
COUNTRY IS....................................REPUBLIC OF BENIN

WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

Yours faithfully,
REV. STEVEN M. STANLEY
+229-98-52-72-44
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:17 pm

Email:

BANK OF AFRICA PLC.
Cotonou , Benin Republic

DATE: 24/ 11 / 2017

ATTENTION xxx

OUR BANK MANAGEMENT / FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT SAID, YOU SHOULD CONFIRM TO US IF YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT OR NOT BECAUSE WE NEED TO SEE THAT TRANSFER PAYMENT SLIP PAPER FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOU POST THE MONEY TO THE ACCOUNT WE GAVE YOU YESTERDAY.

Yours faithfully,
REV. STEVEN M. STANLEY
+229-98-52-72-44
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.