Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

office.president09@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

office.president09@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:17 pm

Final notice
People
BVN UPDATE <office.president09@gmail.com> Today at 11:14
To
@
Message body
Dear approved beneficiary

This is to inform you that the embargo placement on your payment has been lifted. The Embargo was placed by our current President being the President of the country of your fund origin, pending re-validation which has just been done but due to your inability to secure BVN number on your fund which was deposited in a secure account in your name the fund release was put pending. You have 14 working days to report to my office for issuance of your BVN where you can not come within this time frame you are advised to contact us for directives on how to issue NON resident BVN.

Following the Federal Court ruling in favor of Government last week which have lifted the Embargo and gave 14 days for those without BVN to comply with BVN issuance or forever forfeit their funds after the expiration of the grace period. And you are one of them.

You are hereby advised to respond to this email confirming you are ready to secure your non resident BVN number. Once I receive your email of acceptance I will detail the guidelines to you. Note that once you have your BVN you will have access to your funds within 72 hours banking hours to any bank of your choice as the fund is already on a save non interest account with the approved bank for immediate release to beneficiary once BVN is secured. Kindly send your replies to ( bvn.update@gmail.com )

Yours faithfully,

Prof. Ubahmu Abiala
BVN Director General
Government of Republic-Nigeria.
Direct hotline:+2348131337381

Phone:
+2348131337381
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.