Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

adamasandra61@gmail.com satpisa.airport@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

adamasandra61@gmail.com satpisa.airport@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:25 pm

Two E-mail addresses but the same E-mail: (Military Romance / Trunk Box Scam)

hi
how are you doing my name is sophia kathrinee can i know you about you then i can tell you more about me thanks

Headers:
Return-Path: <adamasandra61@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017
Subject: hello

Return-Path: <satpisa.airport@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017
Subject: hello
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adamasandra61@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:07 pm

My Dear,
Am so glad to read from you after checking out your page on the site and i thought i should let you read this mail of mine, if we can do this business transaction together, please i await to read from you after you have gone through this mail am sending you now, i hope you are a great, honest, kind, caring and GOD fearing man, let this message not surprise you,

I am contacting you due to the problem,the United State military is facing now,the US government is against such business deal, so am contacting you, If you are interested to assist me in this regards kindly get back to me as soon as possible for more details on how to proceed. Needless to say that I will compensate you handsomely I am sophia kathrinee from the United States, I am presently in Afghanistan . I acquired $26.5 million USD from the contract I did with United Nations oil for food program here in Afghanistan, now my government is against all such contracts done by any military officer serving in Afghanistan and is setting up a panel of investigation to confiscate funds resulting from all contract done by any military officer.

I need to know you well and trust you to assist me in receiving this fund from the diplomatic company in London where the United Nation deposited my consignment trunk box as a family treasure because i don't want the united nation officers or the diplomatic company in London to understand that it's fund that is inside the 2 metabolic box, that have code numbers.

All arrangement to bring out the consignment boxes from London has being concluded with a United Nations diplomat agent officer in charge. All I want you to do is to receive the fund since I cannot receive it directly due to my status and duty. I am offering you 30% of the total sum for your assistant, 5% will be for expenses encored during the transaction. Your own part is to stand as my beneficiary to receive the fund in your custody before our meeting when am out from the camp here in Kabul,I will furnish you with more details.

But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times,one other thing i would like to assure you is that there is no risk involve in this deal,all you have to do is follow the instructions given to you,i look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks for your understanding...SG sophia kathrinee

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (250.46 KiB) Viewed 2271 times

Capture2.PNG

Photos are of a Kurdish woman fighter in Syria.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adamasandra61@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:52 pm

hello
how are you doing i am very sorry for my late respond all because of my duty as i told you i want you to follow up this letter and do what i ask you so that we will proceed on how to deliver the fund to your country

Due to the United Nation policy on Afghanistan, there is a plan to move some troops out of Afghanistan, so I will be among the people that will be moving out. I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it. Due to this i want you to help me receiver the money in your county true shipping company

this is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means. you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment

finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to your country, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture,I will give you 50% of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the money. I believe I can trust you

Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so no body can monitor our chat, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through chat, because our calls might be monitored
I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. Please if you can handle it, let me know so that i will furnish you on the way forward

please send your information so that i will furnish you on the modality to follow so that the shipping company will deliver the box to your house
Your Name: _______________________
Your home Address_________________
Your Phone Number ______________
Your Occupation ___________________
Your Age___________________________
Your Nearest Airport ______________
Your country_______________
your personal I D Card _______________
your Email Address _______________
Regards,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adamasandra61@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:02 pm

hello my dear
how are you doing i receive your details and i want you to know i have giving it to the diplomatic company i believe as soon as they arrive in your country USA they will call you and please my name is sophia kathrinee not sandra so be in mind as soon as they contact to you that you will proceed with them to receive the consignment box have a good day
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adamasandra61@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:02 am

hello my dear
how are you doing sorry for my late respond i want you to know the diplomat will contact you soon in USA all you need is to make sure the number and address you send to me is very current good day
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomadonmark@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:12 am

We wish to inform you that the management and the board of directors of diplomatic UN company deliver have decided to move your fund direct to Airpot in your country USA .
through a diplomatic means, we have arranged your fund in a private diplomatic box safe-packed with your cash, so be inform that your fund will be coming to you in a cash packaged with a trunk box and will be deliver to you by the diplomatic agents (MR paul razo) and this is because of some security reason and the monitory policy all over the world now, so to avoid problem with our government during the transfer of this fund that is why we decided to move the fund to you through a diplomatic means for successful delivery.

Furthermore, note that the diplomats will not be aware of the content of the consignment box that will be carried out to you because we arranged your fund in the trunk box as your personal properties And your fund was well packaged with photo chronic materials so that it will pass airport securities and airport scan, also you must not let the Diplomats know the contents of the box until your fund is handed over to you, and this is to avoid diversion of your fund or running away with the fund by the diplomats that is why we don't allow them to know the content of the box for your own good, so it is the only the Executive members of this company and you the beneficiary of the fund that knows the content of the box which is money, Note that the consignment box has a Digital Key which you will use to open the box after it has been clear from the security vault in USA.

Notice:
As being noted that the amount of $2500 United State Dollars will be paid at the point of arrival to the Customs for the Clearing charges as being negotiated with them, this amount must be ready before the arrival of our Diplomat,as soon as he lands to your Country, he will give you a call with instruction on how to deposit the amount of $2500 to enable him settle with the Custom and register all the necessary information and then proceed to your Address as being provided to us by you and has being handled over to our Diplomat for easy Identification,

Note: Mr. paul razo is the name of our diplomat and he will be coming with the said consignment which he has no Idea of the content in the Consignment Box, this is for Security reasons, he is only to make the delivering to your Home town, meanwhile the Box has a strong password Lock as Digital Password, the password will be handled over to you by us, as soon as our Diplomat departs from here, you are to request the Digital Password from us, as soon as you are with our Diplomat in your Home/House, we will release the Digital Password directly to you, to enable you open the Consignment Box.

Kindly, open the attachment file here, containing the AIRWAY BILL of the said Consignment, bearing the amount of $2500 Usd Bill and the Date of Arrival to your Country USA, so you have to be ready with the complete amount, so that as soon as Our Diplomat arrives in your Country, he will give you a call and Instruction to go and make the deposit to enable him clear the Consignment from the Custom.

Kindly note that all this Instructions should be carried our accordingly to enable us serve you better,

Header:
Return-Path: <diplomadonmark@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017
Subject: THIS IS DIPLOMATIC COMPANY DELIVERING
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomadonmark@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:48 am

attention.sir
how are you doing i want you to know am now in USA and i have being trying to call your phone number since today and am not getting you have to respond to me immediately so that i will direct you on how to pay the tag and clearance fee of this boxs i am waiting to hear from you urgently i can not attached this documents because of my phone is low in downloading anything here please you have to try and respond to me immediately i dont have much time and i dont need to west time i need to deliver the consignment boxs to you waiting to hear from you as soon as possible have a good day
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adamasandra61@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:08 am

hello my dear
how are you doing today i receive diplomat email that he have arrive and calling your phone without you picking it please send him the 2500 for the clearance to deliver my box to your home now he have arrrive since three days without you complying with them if you no you can not receive this box why cant you tell me please call them with the phone number they are using to rich you and pay the money for the clearance at th airport waiting to read from you assoon as possible bye for now
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomadonmark@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:13 am

attention.sir
you said your not sure of thiscboxs sophia kathrine told us h have discuss with you before sending this boxs this money is needed to clear those boxs at the airport you have to try and get the clearance fee to pay to security at the airport hre in USA before they will allow me to carry on this boxs to the city here in USA this money is very important

this is my numbercall me please am very stranded because of this box i can not allow them to hold it here you have to try and comply with me to deliver this box call me immadiately with this number razo paul 346-330-3995

Phone:
+13463303995
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Houston, TX
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Tx
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomadonmark@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:54 pm

my call me to talk on phone stop all this your qusetion i give you my number to call me to know where i am if your not willing to receive this girl boxs let me know to return it immediately to her i havbe alot of things to do i can not enter to the city without the clearance of this box at the airport i told you this for the first time all your documents concerning this box is with the security we need to pay this fee for the clearance and tag fee to allow this boxs to enter to the city am waiting for your call
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.