Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

updates@atmdelivery.ng dplgrcew@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ptmk@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:25 pm

Please stop wasting your time because i know you are nothing but a time waster, i am here not only because of you but because i have many transaction to handle and i shall return home immediately the transaction is settled. If you want to receive your consignment then make the transfer via money-gram because i have received more than five money-gram transfers this week.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

drfriejuriea@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:44 pm

Recovery scam:

Hello,
An insight of our memorandum; read below significant update and respond in accordance to mutual understanding to ascertain way forward afterwards.

The Ministry of Culture, Arts and Heritage (Arabic: وزارة الثقافة والفنون والتراث في دولة قطر‎‎) is the ministry responsible for administering Qatar's cultural policies and programs. Its responsibilities include organizing cultural events, promoting cultural cooperation, publishing local literature and raising awareness of Qatar's culture.[1] Qatar's culture ministry has underwent several phases through its history until its official establishment in 2008.

There's a crucial transaction involving forty three million dollars 43M USD; which must be swiftly executed within few hours today because the said fund has been fixed. I encourage your quick reply to unveil the modus oprandi of this paramount, overriding transaction.. please reply only to my private email : ( aalkuw@yahoo.com AND Abdulaziz@religious.com) maintaining privacy of this discussion.

With Respect,
Hamad Bin Abdulaziz Al-Kuwari
Qatari Minister of Culture, Arts and Heritage.
Married and a father of a daughter and two sons.
Academic Qualifications:
• PhD of Political Sciences from “Stony Brook” New York University in 1990.
• Master Degree of Political Philosophy from Paris “Sorbonne” in 1980.
• High Degree Diploma from “Jesuit University,” in Beirut. 1977 - 1980.

Header:
Return-Path: <drfriejuriea@gmail.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic303.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017
Reply-To: Hamad Bin Abdulaziz <drfriejuriea@gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR DESERVED WEALTH
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

abdulaziz@religious.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:11 pm

HELLO ,

QUICKLY CONFIRM YOUR ANNUAL INCOME AND ALSO INDICATE THE COUNTRIES THAT YOU HAVE VISITED WHILE EXECUTING BUSINESSES, IF YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF 43M USD YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT HANDLING SUCH WEALTH IS NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN LEGALLY EXECUTE BY WRITING MESSAGES ON INTERNET. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN SUCCESSFULLY HANDLE BUSINESS INVOLVING 43M USD. I WANT SERIOUSNESS BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER FAILED IN MULTI-MILLION CONTRACTS AND CREATING THIS AWESOME OPPORTUNITY MEANS THAT I MUST ACTUALIZE IT WITH TRIUMPHANT BUSINESSMAN OR BUSINESSWOMAN.

REGARDS, HAMAD.

MY LAWYER SAID YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A JOKE, YOU HAVE OUTSTANDING FUNDS
IN YOUR NAME WITHOUT ACHIEVING ANY SUCCESS.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dplgrcew@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:27 pm

The orphan sponsorship program at HAI began with 20 orphans in Sudan in 1991.
The HAI program has expanded dramatically since then, growing year after year, to become a global network of support. Sadly numbers of orphans continue to rise each year as a direct result of drought, famine, natural disasters, and conflicts around the world, and so there is still an enormous amount of work to be done.

It is estimated that there are 143 million orphans in the world (UNICEF). Human Appeal International is currently sponsoring almost 50,000 orphans in 15 countries including Sudan, Lebanon, Bosnia, Palestine, and Iraq. For as little as $50 per month, Orphan sponsorship can provide for vital needs and comprehensive care for orphans and their families. Regular monthly payments go towards easing their hardships and enhancing their quality of life prospects. There's nothing so special on earth, nobody is expected to live healthiest life above 100-years and return to the dust, whatever anybody achieved on earth remains the property of the earth when the achiever is dead and gone forever; with wisdom we must learn to participate in humanitarian activities making life easier to the Orphans/Les-privileges because nobody will live on earth forever.

At Human appeal International, we believe that Education is of special importance. When children are offered the opportunity to gain knowledge, they can develop skills which in turn enable them and their community to break out of the cycle of poverty and hopefully to a brighter future. We release funds globally through volunteers extending to Orphans/Les-privileges. We believe you can volunteer to distribute an amount of £5,000,000 GBP to Orphans/Les-privileges within your state / cities and retain 10% for your humanitarian services. Kindly provide your complete data for official record subsequent to immediate release of £5,000,000 GBP directly to you.

The Henry Smith Charity
65 Leadenhall Street
London EC3A 2AD
Phone: 020 7488 9097
Email: hscharity@yahoo.com
email@henrysmithcharity.org.uk
ww w.henrysmithcharity.org.uk

Header:
Return-Path: <dplgrcew@gmail.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic316.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP; Fri, 10 Nov 2017 14:50:11 +0000
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017
Reply-To: Henry Smith Charity <dplgrcew@gmail.com>
Subject: We believe you can volunteer to distribute an amount of £5,000,000 GBP to Orphans.

Phone: +442074889097
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* BT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dplgrcew@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:22 am

Dear friend,

Please pardon me with this message (About your relative). After taking close view of your email contact address, i discovered that you are from the same nation with our client and suitable for this urgent transaction. I am Hungarian and working here iat Keytrade Bank AG - Brussels Belgium.

We lost a well recognized merchant customer last year, unfortunately there is no next of kin specified in his account and the board of directors are sitting to transfer his unclaimed bills to the treasury account. I thought it wise to source for someone from the same country with the deceased, to quickly claim the funds as deceased relative and share it confidently with me. The amount involved is Eight Million US Dollars ($8,000,000.00 Only), I will process the release of funds in your favor upon receipt of your complete details, while you pickup the funds through the Keytrade Bank affiliate payment-center in your country.

Notice, inheritance funds cannot be released without meeting with the approved next of kin beneficiary, however, it is not encouraging for you to visit Keytrade bank during the payment because you cannot possibly answer the inquisitive questions from executive board of directors. But, I will officially direct the payment to Keytrade Bank affiliate payment-center in your country, while you quickly proceed to pickup the funds as approved intestate beneficiary amicably. Quickly provide the following needful information to procure inheritance payment approval in your favor.

1. your full name
2. your complete address
3. your mobile phone number
4. your nature of business
5. your annual income rate
6. attach your identity card

The above information will be used to officially process the release of unclaimed inheritance funds in your favor, hereby confirming you the intestate beneficiary to the deceased deposited funds. This transaction will be successfully handle within 6-hours upon receipt of your details as clearly stated above, and you are expected to quickly pickup the funds afterwards. Our sharing is 50% for you and 50% me which is okay.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Daryl R. Allen
Director, Claims Department
Keytrade Bank AG - Brussels.
Email: daryl@technologist.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

daryl@technologist.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:22 pm

What is your annual income? Note that you must visit the bank affiliate to sign some documents during the release of funds, do not think that funds will be wired into your bank account while you are they in your country.

Please answer this very simple question and your answer must be YES or NO. If you are dead can your bank release your left behind to a total stranger without even meeting with the stranger.

I need YES or NO as your answer.

Daryl
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dldpckr@gmail.com abdulkdir@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:26 pm

Dear Sir / Ma,

Please pardon me with this official relevant information. The sum of $40,300,000.00 USD (Forty Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) is unclaimed ocean dredging contractual payment, which accrued in 2003. There are unclaimed bills of different contracts over the years and mostly allocated to the government treasury after 20 years without anybody coming for it.

The said dredging company was established by a Canadian "late Harry Faircloth" the company has not been operating since 2009 after the death of Harry Faircloth. As the director of financial intelligence, Federal Ministry of Finance (F.M.F) Australia. I will legalize contractual payment approval in your favor to officially backup the transfer of $40.3M USD into your bank account as a dredging participant, hence you must handle this magnificent deal confidently and very impromptu.

Kindly provide your company name and address, your mobile phone and attach your valid ID card, to legalize the contractual payment backup document in your favor. After a successful transaction, you will retain 40% of the total amount in your bank account and transfer 60% to my private bank account.

Best Regards,

Lawrence J. Rosenblatt
Director, Department of Finance
Level 33, 20 Bond Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Contact Phone Number: 08 6551 1111
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dplgrcew@gmail.com testuser@sltidc.lk

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 15, 2018 1:41 pm

This message is tagged "Brother Approach" because I have faith that you won't disappoint me. The word "TRUST" is reposed on people of different states, nations and It's a global phenomenon. I hope we can handle this two days (48-hours) mutual benefit with one love, utmost seriousness, commitments and most especially confidentiality. My initial details is attached for your view.

I was assisting a German supplier to receive his supply payment because I referenced the supply last year, and the supply was completely executed in April 2018. The supply total amount is 3.7 Million Euros, but the supplier was initial mobilization of 700,000.00 Euros agreeing to receive the balance of 3,000,000.00 at the completion of the supply. Unfortunately he answered call from his maker on the 10th of May which hasn't gone viral; therefore, the best time to strike magnificently is now or never again in future.

As the supplier's referee, I have the legal right to present you for same supply payment representing the supplier. The supplier was a young man whose family is based in Slovenia and doesn't understand English properly and the family details wasn't included in the supplier's agreement. If the handling firm discovers that said supply died on the 10th of May they will suspend the payment until further notice which may not be possible to claim in future. It's necesary to clear the fund urgently and help his left behind family with part of it.

This mutual benefit is risk-free, you won't be required to travel anywhere, you won't be required to sign any document and you won't be required to provide any agreement between you and the supply because I referenced the supply and will legally reference you as supplier's representative. I anticipate positive assurance response from you to proceed. This mutual beneficial discussion will neither be discussed on phone nor text message for my privacy, therefore we must maintain this mutual discussion only in email messages.

Faithfully,

James R. Walsh, President & CEO
Swissconn Import & Export, Inc
807 Black Duck Drive
Port Orange, Florida 32127
Email: dplgrcew@gmail.com

Header:
Return-Path: <testuser@sltidc.lk>
Received: from [192.168.8.100] (unknown [197.242.103.22]) (using TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) by mail.ubuntu.sltidc.lk (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 668B5223988;
Tue, 15 May 2018 07:47:51
Subject: URGENT LIFE SUPPORT /PLEASE REPLY.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.242.103.22<br>Originating ISP: Spectranet<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

chlwtsnn@gmail.com buksaraki11@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 24, 2018 12:12 am

Recovery scam:

Hello,

I honestly do not know you but believe there're reasonable people out there. I came across your contact details and decided to share my pains maybe you could be of help. I am a mother of three children but lost my daughter and my beloved husband in a fatal car-wreck.

Ever since the death of my husband and my beloved daughter, my husband's siblings has taken possession of everything that belonged to my late husband without considering his left behind family. We have been feeding from hand to mouth for the past three months but there's hope because the almighty God is there for us.

Fortunately; my late husband's Life Assurance Policy is with me which I kept secretly from his siblings, and now planning to relocate with my beloved children. The Life Assurance Policy of my late husband is worth $875,000.00 (Eight Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand US Dollars), which I cannot possibly place in my bank account because my late husband's siblings are monitoring me very closely with so much hatred.

Will you be kind enough to assist me urgently for a reward? If yes, kindly indicate the amount you want for a reward because I need urgent help to salvage this predicament. Also, if you cannot assist please respond quickly to enable me solicit further. May the almighty God bless you and be gracious unto your family.

Faithfully,
Mrs Happiness Nwaoke.

Header:
Return-Path: <buksaraki11@gmail.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic301.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 20:04:53
Reply-To: Mrs Happiness Nwaoke <chlwtsnn@gmail.com>
Subject: Will you be kind enough to assist me ??
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dldpckr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:46 pm

I am Marcel Niat Njifenji a Cameroonian politician who has been President of the Senate of Cameroon since 2013. Born: October 26, 1934 (age 83 years), Bangangté, Cameroon. I wish to invest reasonable amount outside my country due to poor economy growth in Cameroon. The investment will be established on behalf of my family considering my age. Your interest/willingness will determine further investment proceedings.

Regards,
Marcel Niat Njifenji
Cameroonian Politician

Française ;
Je suis Marcel Niat Njifenji, un homme politique camerounais qui est président du Sénat du Cameroun depuis 2013. Né: le 26 octobre 1934 (83 ans), Bangangté, Cameroun. Je souhaite investir un montant raisonnable hors de mon pays en raison de la faible croissance économique au Cameroun. L'investissement sera établi au nom de ma famille compte tenu de mon âge. Votre intérêt / volonté déterminera d'autres procédures d'investissement.

Cordialement,
Marcel Niat Njifenji
Politicien camerounais

Header:
Return-Path: <dldpckr@gmail.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic302.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 09:46:25
Reply-To: Marcel Niat Njifenji <pdllk00@gmail.com>
Subject: Re-positioning my investment considering my age
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.