Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rp9123765@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rp9123765@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:36 pm

Confidential Solution to your payment.
People
Minister of Foreign Affairs <rp9123765@gmail.com> Today at 14:07
Reply-To: jeferryonyema@gmail.com
To
@
Message body
OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT
PRESIDENTIAL EXT. 22 LAGOS ANNEX OFFICE
IKOYI-LAGOS NIGERIA
FROM THE DESK OF:Jefery Onyema

Attention: Beneficiary

I chief Jefery Onyema Minister of foreign affairs to the president on foreign debit.I have been watching the efforts being made by your Agents and friends, within and outside Nigeria, to procure the payment of this your fund from the fed,government of Nigeria (FGN) both from here and out side the off shore of this country.

Since your payment was faulted in your first attempt, I had expected more gentle-approach when I came into office in this democratic Government than, all these little tricks and unofficial methods they have been trying use.I had expected that either yourself or any of your agents would have been Gentle enough to approach me for a talk in this transaction for there is nothing impossible in this country.

I must say that your payment was faulted in the first place because I strongly believe that you did not follow the normal protocol. I took time to study all the files relating to the fund that you are now claiming part of it and I saw enough reason to suspect that there is some secret deal in it. Though, I don’t want to raise any alarm or expose the deal, for I want to capitalize on this opportunity to make my own wealth through this fund,before the end of this tenure, as I am not a novice that could be ignored.

However: The people that handled the documentation of this deal for you did a wonderful work that was why previous Verification committees that verified-debts were not able to detect this deal. Unfortunately for them, the affidavit they swore on your behalf which says that this money should be paid to you was not certified by the Supreme Court of the Federation.

The affidavit alleges that you are sub-beneficiary to the Fund, and that the remaining payment on the fund should be paid to you as the legitimate owner. For such affidavit to be a legal document, it is supposed to be certified by the Supreme Court of the Federation for just $95 only & nothing more than this.

The people you are dealing with are not after the money you are sending to them hence to confuse and frustrate you so, that you will abandon the fund which is presently in your name trying to divert your fund to there partner bank account oversea. Listen I don't want you to confess anything to me, or to tell me who are involved in the deal.

All I want you to do is to sign an undertaken that you will give me 15% of this sum within two weeks from the day you receive this fund by ktt wire transfer to your bank,or by cash payment.Once I receive your "Promissory Note” I will then contact my personal lawyer to go ahead and correct some of the errors in the file to enable your documents to be certified by the Supreme Court.

This can take only about few working days. As soon as the errors are corrected, I will make the payment by Directly to your account. This is the only way this money can be paid to you. Apart from this method what ever anybody is doing or telling you will end up in vain think of the past.

I am only tempted to assist you because going by your file you have been victim to hackers and crooks .If after going through this proposal don’t ignore but instead give it a try with a genuine promissory Note from the bottom of your heart for I will make my word my bond.

Yours truly

Jeffery Onyema
Minster of Foreign Affairs
My personal Phone Number +2347088867784

Phone:
+2347088867784
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.