Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

directoradam123@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

directoradam123@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:14 pm

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
People
Central bank of Nigeria <directoradam123@hotmail.com> Today at 12:27
Message body
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,LAGOS-NIGERIA
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
P.M.B 0829.
TINUBU SQUARE LAGOS.

From the Desk Of:
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Executive Governor (CBN)
DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER : +234 9020984146

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY.
I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele, the executive governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), am delighted to inform you that the contract panel, which just concluded it ’s seating in Abuja released your name among contractors to be paid by our bank, central bank of Nigeria (CBN).

This Panel was primarily delegated to investigate manipulated contract claims, as one of the scammed victims and over-invoiced payment as the effect has eaten deeply into the economy of our dear country Nigeria, however we wish to bring to your notice that your file is still reflecting in our central computer as unpaid contractor, as one of the scammed victims while auditing was going on.

Your file was forwarded to my office by the auditors, in this regards we are going to send your part payment of 10Million USD, to you via courier service or Swift Transfer as you deem it and i have secured every needed documents to cover the money, Please you don't have to worry for any thing, as the transaction is 100% risk free.

Therefore, you are advised with utmost urgency you are advice to choose the option which may suit you for the payment and return for immediate proceed.

1.) CASHIER CHECK , this will cost you the sum of $480.00 usd only for the delivery charge with proper paper documentation to avoid and stop order

2.),ATM VISA CARD WITH PIN CODE, this will cost you the sum of $498.00 usd only for the delivery charge with proper paper documentation to avoid and stop order

3.), Bank to Bank wire Transfer into your designated bank account, this will cost you
the sum of $450.00 USD only, with proper paper documentation to avoid and stop order.

You have to do this as quickly as possible because with this arrangement, every second counts due to the exigency involved and also the transaction is being supervised by the Swiss Government, World Bank Monitoring Group and the Economic & Financial Crime Commission of Nigeria (E.F.C.C).

Once you choose any of the above listed payment option, your release order will be dispatched immediately, you advice to call my office when you receive this massage to confirm that the massage goes to the right person.

Best Regards,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
The Executive Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER : +2349020984146.

Phone:
+2349020984146
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.