Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sai_Pendem1@baylor.edu

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Sai_Pendem1@baylor.edu

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:20 pm

MY RECOMMENDATION OVER OUR INVESTMENT PROGRAMS
Barclays UAE - Dubai - Abu Dhabi <bkaragoz@purdue.edu> Today at 17:41
Reply-To: mr.akbhagava@hotmail.com
To
Message body
Attention Dear sir/ Madam,

I wish to remind you of my promise to you over our new investment programs on the matter of non foreign oil trade and Oil wells deal in Kuwait which i have recommended you as one of our foreign investor who is qualify to participate in the investment programs of investing part of your fund just $4 million dollars and every month you will be receiving interest to the tune of $475 thousand dollars per month, so i am making arrangement with our investor marshal to register your name with their refund team so that this amount of interest will be wired to your account.

We also made an agreement today that upon your settlement of the attorney consultation fee an offshore account will be open on your name then bank will issue your cards and checkbook which will be forwarded to your house address with all the documentation original hard copies which you will present to your bank as the prove of fund so please try your best to comply with the bank requirement so that we will move ahead and conclude this project for you.

Our legal department has been working together with the legal department of the investment officer who will guide you on the international investment program, so i will send you agreement which must be fill with our investment group but is a must that you clear your fund first so that you will be 100% liable to your total fund of $3.013 billion dollars on your care then we will give you license of operation and agreement to sign and send back with amount we want to help you invest on this program for your own benefit.

Your urgent compliance to this directives is highly appreciated,

Please give me a call +1 9176367609 for more clarifications from me

Regards

Mr. Akshaya Bhargava
Tel: +1 914-752-3258
Tel: +1 9176367609
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:56 pm

MEMO FROM MR. AKSHAYA BHARGAVA, BARCLAYS BANK PLC UAE.
People
Barclays UAE - Dubai - Abu Dhabi <bcollis@purdue.edu> Today at 10:37
To
Message body
Attention Dear sir/Madam,

In regards to the draft copy of the partnership agreement I sent to you over the investment of part of your fund $4 million dollars only, this amount will be the only amount agreed to be invested for you out of your full amount which is $3.013 billion dollars, so please note that your urgent attention to this matter is highly appreciated and you need to understand that our main concern in this case is to see you completely receive your fund full amount and we will help you to invest part of your fund $4 million dollars only into our international investors forum so that every end of the money from the date bank accepted the $4 million dollars investment fund you will be receiving your dividend of $475 thousand dollars directly to your account in your bank in your country every month, but the only cause of delay now is that the amount needed for the attorney consultation fee, the attorney needed the fee which is the amount required for signing of your fund release papers on your behalf as her client, this is the only amount that you will pay to get this matter concluded for you and we move the fund to the new account that will be open on your name with the Barclays Bank plc so please borrow the fee and send if you don't have so i will complete my home work and then you will receive your fund accordingly.

You need your fund to be under your total control after paying the fee required just to help you conclude this transaction and we the Barclays bank will forward your checkbook and the visa/master credit cards to you, so you will have full and total control of your fund completely without any further interception from any authority because with my recommendation and with my high level position in the banking sector as the chief investment of wealth and financial management of the Barclays Bank plc, UAE. My aim is to make sure that i protect you and guide you accordingly to the right part because i don't participate in any forms of illegality so my main objective is to ensure that you receive your fund without any hassle.

Thanks and God bless you,

Regards

Mr. Akshaya Bhargava
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:24 pm

Hope you are fine and ok and your family is doing pretty good right?
People
Barclays UAE - Dubai - Abu Dhabi <parrisha@purdue.edu> Today at 8:47
To

Hope you are fine and ok and your family is doing pretty good right? We have series of meetings today and we come to final conclusions of getting your fund release and ready to be use for you that means after you successfully pay the attorney consultation fee for signing your fund release papers on your behalf so my advice for you is to get the fees for completing your transaction for you so we are now waiting for the fees so that we can be able to conclude this case for you then fully access to your total fund $3,013,000,000.00 will be given to you after your new account is open and activated bank will issue your checkbook and master gold credit card which the details will be forwarded to you with your original supportive documents via DHL to you with overnight mail to your house address, so please provide your phone number and your address so that we will prepare the documents and opening of your new offshore account will commence with special arrangement from the boards of directors of Barclays Bank plc, UEA.

Incase if you don’t have our fiduciary agent receivers name which we have already sent to you in our previous communication with you, please feel free to contact me so that I will reconfirm the fiduciary agent information to you in United Arab Emirates who win the contract to handle the fiduciary arrangement between we and you.

We anticipate your urgent response and comments and incase you have any questions please feel free to ask me so that I will clear you on the points where you want me to clear you without any further delay.

Sincerely

Mr. Akshaya Bhargava

Note: Our board of directors have plan to assist you in investing part of your fund about $16 million dollars on your behalf into our investment programs and we wish to advise you that this investment programs is good because it yield lots of interest and your money is safe with our bank as far as i the chief of Wealth and Investment Management is involved so let us get this case concluded so that we will give you our own professional advise over the investment programs, meanwhile we are waiting for the fees to upgrade your account before we give you full access to your new account with the Barclays Bank and then you are automatically qualify to operate your account with my bank yourself.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:33 am

Extensions to Signing Deadlines
Barclays UAE - Dubai - Abu Dhabi <Gordon86@purdue.edu> Today at 1:18
To
Message body

The management of this Bank wishes to remind you that Tuesday 12th of September, 2017 is the deadline granted you for sending the attorney consultation fee so that she will stand for you as your attorney which you sent to represent you and she is going to write and give reasons why you are not coming over to United Arab Emirates to sign the funds release order by yourself, she will also stand to sign on your behalf as her client before an offshore will be open for you with the Barclays Bank plc, UAE then your cards and account details and pin numbers will be forwarded to you according to United Arab Emirates New rules on international matter

Please try to understand that this transaction required your urgent attention and we need to get this transaction finalize for you as soon as possible because after this final deadline on Tuesday it would attract a fine of $50,000 dollars to prevent your funds from cancellation here in United Arab Emirates banking system.

I believe you understand that i did my best and all i need is for you to complete this matter today before things get of out of control here before the deadline.

God knows I did my best and i am willing to assist you to complete this transaction for you as soon as you pay the attorney consultation fee through the information given to you in my previous letters.

You can use moneygram or western union for sending the fee so that i will assist you to finish and finalize this transaction for you immediately.

I will wait for your urgent response on this important message

Thanks and God bless you

Regards

Mr. Akshaya Bhargava
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:59 pm

Account Opening Requirements - Offshore Banking
Barclays UAE - Dubai - Abu Dhabi <knecht0@purdue.edu> Today at 22:56
To
Message body

Sorry for my late in response, I was out of non searchlight receiving location for singing an important contract which some of your funds will be invested for you upon our full completion of your project which i am very eager to work with you regardless of the hard time it takes you to raise the fees.

Meanwhile today we just had a meeting with board of directors of the Barclays Bank plc and our executive directors have given you fees to pay to enable us start your job on your behalf but i immediately object and challenge the fees but the board of directors of bank have just explained that your job does not require any fees to the bank because the fee is your new account balance, so what you advise to pay is the sum of $2,000 two thousand united states dollars only and the reason why the money is urgently required is because the bank will not deposit into your new account number your full amount of $3,013,000,000.00 Three Billion and thirteen million united states dollars without upgrading your new account first which we just opened on your behalf on 4th of October 2017, this required amount is not going to the bank, this amount is still your money because it will appear in your new online account statements today if you are able to send the required fees for your job completion.

Before you can qualify as a proper account owner with the Barclays Bank plc UAE, the $2,000 must be paid into your new offshore account before the total amount will be deposited into the account, so i advise you keep your total fund into the Barclays offshore banking and anytime you need money you can issue a check to your name or whoever your want the money to go to or you can use your online access which we are going to provide you once you pay the upgrading fees or you can use your atm cards to make an instant withdrawal to the limit of $10,000 per day and finally you are automatically qualify to participate in the international investors programs that will yield you a lot of interest every end of the month upon your capital deposit on the investment stocks from the tune of $4 million dollars upward.

I want you to understand that this arrangement is very special and is not expose to all our bank securities and every member of the bank or other branches for security reasons and to avoid anything like fraud over this matter, so try to keep this transaction total confidential so that we can be able to get your job concluded for you.

Please keep this matter confident for your own protections so that you will reap everything i have promise you in my previous messages because i don't want all my efforts to be in vain that is why i kept telling you the truth that you have a lot of opportunity and lots of investment program to benefit if you keep this offshore account with the Barclays Bank plc. Please try and send the $2,000 so that we can get this transaction concluded because you have only 72 hours to comply or else the bank will cancel this arrangement because the Barclays deposit expiration is over in three days so you have to put your total fund into your new bank account for your fully access before we can issue your checkbook and ATM cards that will be dispatch to your house address with bank bonded courier services.

You need to call me: +1 9176367609 so that i will advise you how to handle this matter professionally without having any problem and i will also let you know whom to send the required fee of $2,000 for upgrading of your non residential offshore account before we deposit in the total fund to your newly open account number today. Please call me +1 9176367609

Sincerely

Mr. Akshaya Bhargava
Tel: +19176367609
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:39 pm

SHOULD I SEND YOU YOUR CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT?
Barclays UAE - Dubai - Abu Dhabi <asullins@purdue.edu> Today at 2:23
To
Message body

In regards to my previous messages with you, I wish to inform you that we have not stop working towards this project and we have been able to open a non residential offshore account for you already in Barclays Bank plc, UAE the account have not yet being activated because you have not yet comply with our activation requirement which the boards of the bank directors requested.

I want you to understand that as a wealth and investment manager of the Barclays Bank plc, i will not allow any illegal activities because it is against the United Arab Emirates law and my involvement is because i have been mandated by (IMF) International Monetary Funds to make sure that i protect your interest till you get your fund on your care and you start making instant withdrawal from your fund so i want you to have a complete confidence in this transaction because our aim is to make sure that I protect you and guild you till the end of this project and reason for the fees are what i want to state clearly for you once again with below capital letters:

YOUR NEW OFFSHORE ACCOUNT WHICH THE BARCLAYS BANK PLC, UAE OPENED FOR YOU ON 22 OCTOBER 2017 WITH $500 WHICH I PAID ON YOUR BEHALF NEEDED TO BE UPGRADED AND ACTIVATED BEFORE WE CAN DEPOSIT THE FULL AMOUNT OF $3.013 BILLION DOLLARS INTO THE NEW ACCOUNT NUMBER, YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT BANK WANT YOU TO SEND $2,000 SO THAT WE CAN USE THE FEES TO PAY ON YOUR BEHALF AS AN ACTIVATION FEES AND PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE MONEY IS NOT FOR THE BANK, IT IS MADE FOR YOU SO THAT YOUR NEW OFFSHORE ACCOUNT CAN BE ACTIVATED SO THE FEE YOU ARE SENDING IS GOING TO BE YOUR NEW ACCOUNT BALANCE WITH THE BARCLAYS BANK BEFORE THE BANK WILL MAKE DEPOSIT OF THE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT WHICH IS $3.013 BILLION DOLLARS AND BOTH BALANCE WILL REFLECT IMMEDIATELY WITH YOUR PRESENT ACCOUNT STATEMENTS SO MY MAIN CONCERN IS TO GIVE YOU PROPER GUIDANCE IN THIS MATTER TILL YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT THIS MATTER IS VERY SERIOUS AND REQUIRE YOUR URGENT ATTENTION. SO TRUST ME AND COUNT ON ME BECAUSE I WILL NEVER MISLEAD YOU AND I PROMISE TO WORK TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUND AFTER YOU SEND THE $2,000 ACTIVATION FEES TO UPGRADE YOUR NEW ACCOUNT WHICH STILL REMAIN YOUR FUND BECAUSE IT IS GOING TO APPEAR ON YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE ONCE WE ISSUE YOUR ONLINE STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT.

Lastly, i will send you your CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT which we use to deposit the total fund under your name as the beneficiary of the $3.013 billion dollars. This certificate is under your name with the Barclays Bank plc, UAE so if you want to see the certificate of deposit of your fund. I will send a copy to you for your record purpose. Confirm you want to see the copy of your certificate of deposit so that i can scan a copy and send to you so that you can have a full confident in this transaction. Give me a call so that i will guide you and protect you till you will receive your fund and i will tell you the name of the receiver of the fees for upgrading your offshore account with the Barclays Bank plc, UAE, call me so that i can send the information to you.

Thanks

Mr. Akshaya Bhargava
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:50 pm

About Your Offshore Account
Barclays UAE - Dubai - Abu Dhabi <bgrubb@purdue.edu> Today at 9:34
To
Message body

We have a series of meetings today and we came to final conclusion of getting your account upgraded after you successfully pay the complete fees $2,000 for the upgrading and is still your fund because it would be added to your total amount of $3.013 billion dollars. So we are now waiting for the fees so that we can be able to complete the upgrading of the account for you and then lodge in the full amount of $3.013 into your account and issue the checkbook and ATM cards which i am going to forward all the details to you with all the original documents will be send to you via bank bonded courier service to your house address so please provide your phone number and your house address so that we will prepare all the documents and lodging of your total amount of $3.013 billion dollars into your new already opened account with the Barclays Bank plc, UAE with the special arrangement of our board of directors.

Lastly, we have plan to assist you in investing part of your fund into oil investment programs that is currently going on in United Arab Emirates , this investment programs is good because it yields a lot of interest and your money is safe with the Barclays Bank plc as far as i am involved, please let us get this arrangement concluded so that we will give you our own professional advise over the investment programs, meanwhile we are waiting for the fees to upgrade your account before we deposit into your account the $3.013 billion united states dollars into your new opened account with the Barclays Bank plc then you are automatically qualify to operate your offshore account with my bank by yourself.

We anticipate your urgent compliance and incase you have any questions please feel free to call and ask me so that i will clear you on the point where you want me to clear you without any further delay. Incase if you don't have the name of the receiving fiduciary agent which i already sent to you in my previous communications with you , please contact me so that i will reconfirm the agent name to you in United Arab Emirates.

Thanks in anticipation of your co-operation,

Regards,

Mr. Akshaya Bhargava
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:42 pm

Bank Account Reminder - FYI
People
Barclays UAE - Dubai - Abu Dhabi <colbyc@purdue.edu> Today at 21:32
To
Message body

We have sent you your master credit card and debit visa card which all are directly linked into your new account with the Barclays Bank plc, UAE.

This is to assure you that your account is ready to be used, I have done a great job for you be helping you to establish an offshore account with the Barclays Bank plc, this offshore account is the best when your own this huge amount of fund and when it comes to investment into the banking circle because there is a lot of advantages for you when you bank with the Barclays Bank of United Arab Emirates.

Everything regarding this transaction is completed, all that is delaying is for us to receive the $2,000 your account upgrading and activating of your offshore account before we deposit your total fund in our database to your normal bank account. If you want to see your online account statement under your name please let me know and i will be glad to resend to you with your cards. Incase you have not receive the scan copy's of your credit and debit cards please contact me and ask for it because it your right, but if you receive the cards and statement of account then let me know so that i will you your online statements of account for your money that was in your zero dollar account with the Barclays Bank plc.

Immediately you pay the upgrading fee, we will immediately activate your new offshore account and then myself and two delegate officer from our bank head quarter will come and visit you face to face and we will hand over all the original documents of this transaction with your cards and checkbook before we move together with you to your bank and complete the remaining formalities bank to bank. I have sacrifice myself to get this mater to this final state, meanwhile all the remaining funds clearance documents we apply for since last month will be ready this week and as soon as your copy is ready i will send them for your perusal.

Thank you

Please me now: +1 408-598-3387

Regards

Mr. Akshaya Bhargava
TEL: +14085983387
TEL: +97158987196

Phones:
+14085983387
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Sunnyvale, CA
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Ca

+97158987196
Note: This telephone number is most likely a United Arab Emirates number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Merry XMAS!
Barclays UAE - Dubai - Abu Dhabi <Johnsonrr@hendrix.edu> Today at 8:45
To
Message body

I am praying for you with name of Almighty God to please help you at this final year financial auditing so that you will be able to get the required fee and pay so that we can assist you to get your transaction concluded before things run out of control here. I have used my connection as Chief Wealth and Investment management of Barclays Bank plc, United Arab Emirates and I have spoken to the board of directors on your behalf and also the DIFC and we have cancel everything with the European private investor so we are now given you more time to reconsider and start arranging the required fee before the 30th of December 2017 so that we can be able to process your payment and also move forward to hand over your bank withdrawal items to you personally.

Please note that i have done more than enough for you, so you just have to comply in sending the required fee so that we can get this job completed for you and within 48 hrs we are coming to your city and we move with you to your bank to give them the hard copies of the documents as proof that the funds belongs to you and is free from any illegality.

Please reason with me and send the required fee on time so that we can start processing the upgrading activation of your new offshore account.

Give me a call for explanation and remember to meet up to the requirements.

Regards

Mr. Akshaya Bhargava
TEL: +97158987196
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:46 pm

THIS WILL MAKE YOU BELIEVE!!!
Barclays UAE - Dubai - Abu Dhabi <jdooley@jths.org> Today at 0:41
To
Message body

I was able to submit this three important documents on your behalf to the Barclays Bank plc and Emirates NBD bank and they have dully received the four clearance from IMF, FATF & GAFI AND FINALLY FROM HOMELAND SECURITY, this documents is now in custody of both banks on your behalf proving strongly that your fund is free from any illegality.

Your Fund is legal and have pass through clearing formality with international community, so you see how ready everything is right now for you to receive your fund, so please as matter of urgency try and send the $999 as soon as possible so that there will be no more delay in BARCLAYS BANK PLC to release your fund and the Emirates NBD Bank will also release the $500 million dollars direct to your account from their corresponding bank in your local city in your country.

Please try as quick as possible to send the fee as required immediately so that we will complete and finalize this transaction for you without any further delay, i have done my best throughout this week to make sure i get this three important documents which i have submitted to the Bank and the Bank required you sign on-top of this three documents and send the documents back so i will submit the copies to the appropriate authority.

Thanks and God Bless You

Regards

Mr. Akshaya Bhargava
TEL: +971 5898 7196

This message is for named person(s) only. It may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost should mis-transmission occur. If you receive this message in error, delete it (and all copies) and notify sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.
Wayne

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.